School Beauty Personal Bodyguard

2»

Comments

• nah. the fucking  ordinary guys from  the beginning  with no back ground on martial arts gets fucking levEl up  everytime and are always somehow stronger than mc (level wise) . Every single rivals of Mc  turns into some fucking chosen one, all of them gets level up for some Bullshit reasons  none of them fucking dies (I'm  on chapter 3000s) Jesus  christ the only reason I'm not dropping this is because im way too invested in  the story to drop this. PSA,  if you  like stories that makes you feel like killing yourself every arc then this one  is for you.
  • That's even worse...
  • Where can i get to read novel till 5500+ chapter

• Does the woman referred to as Ning ever show up? Apparently she and Lin Yi got married before the story started and the police chief said that Ning was still looking for him? Does she find him?
  • Does the woman referred to as Ning ever show up? Apparently she and Lin Yi got married before the story started and the police chief said that Ning was still looking for him? Does she find him?
    yep...and she is the part of harem
  • goli92 said:
    Does the woman referred to as Ning ever show up? Apparently she and Lin Yi got married before the story started and the police chief said that Ning was still looking for him? Does she find him?
    yep...and she is the part of harem
    Sweet. Thanks for replying.
  • What chapter does he get tang yun?
  • Seeing how this is the same author of VPNA, are all the harem members virgins? 
  • I'm at chapter 2k, so far basically 0 romance (holding hands), his cultivation is earth step initial period.
    Recently the spirit advisor in the pendant is constantly saying his talent for cultivation is really bad and he is only considered a "talent" because of the cultivation technique, is that really so ? Can someone spoil something ?
    Also that cultivation technique the guy from the Demon Sect use seems much more cool, can suck any kind of energy, transform all kinds of attack in energy for the user.
    Don't get it, this is from the author of VPnA:the prequel which has one of the best real harems ever that mc kisses have sex threesomes and everything with his girls, and in this story big harem but no touching? guess the author wanted a Japanese mc.
  • Reading the spoilers here is depressing. This novel is horrible. I was looking forward to reading this because it's the same author as vpna but I'm not going to waste my time.
  • Are there any cultivation levels after sky level?
    All I got was:
    1. Yellow/Huang
    2. Profound
    3. Earth
    4. Sky/Heaven
  • Can anyone tell me every few chapters the MC increases its cultivation? It's irritating to look at it on the same level for 500 chapters in a row.
  • Where can I read this with more than 3k chapters?
  • Can anyone tell me when he does more with the girls than just hold hands like far more and when the two girls he lives with confess their true feelings for him? Like, specific chapter numbers or around the area of chapters, please??