Ultimate type Heavenly Jewel Master

Sorry about me spamming the forum.. But I am running a roleplaying game set in the HJC universe so I kinda want to learn as much as possible ;D

But with these Ultimate Type masters.. What are the ultimate combos?

Strength & .. Spatial? I mean in the current chapter we were told that the spatial element was extremely damaging

Flexability & water maybe? That's sorta flexible  

Toughness & Earth <- confirmed

Agility & Wind <- confirmed

Coordination & ??

Stamina & ??

I mean I don't even know if this will ever be mentioned again. But do tell guys and girls if you know anything or come with some ideas on what should be considered an ultimate type

Comments

• strength and fire probably or lightning but its definitely not space....
  • Agility and Time would give you a really good amount of control on your enemies, and I'm a Control kind of dude so that's my vote. :3
  • i dont think divine or supreme elements are in this and are like op with everything if you think about it

• Of course they are, it's looking for the ULTIMATE heavenly jewel. That's like saying you want to buy a ruby ring but buy a fake ruby ring because a real ruby would be too dazzling. o,0
  • well.. you don't want to be TOO dazzling. Some times you need to tone it down a bit so you can be a bit more low key. wink wink, nudge nudge 

I just cannot understand how toughness and stamina isn't the one and same jewel. It is more or less the same right? Unless Toughness is like.. damage reduction and Stamina is more.. energy I guess would be the best translated word. 
    So.. Stamina and Life? You regenerate the hp/constitution points that you have used/lost? Would that make sense?
  • well.. you don't want to be TOO dazzling. Some times you need to tone it down a bit so you can be a bit more low key. wink wink, nudge nudge 

I just cannot understand how toughness and stamina isn't the one and same jewel. It is more or less the same right? Unless Toughness is like.. damage reduction and Stamina is more.. energy I guess would be the best translated word. 
    So.. Stamina and Life? You regenerate the hp/constitution points that you have used/lost? Would that make sense?
    stamina is more how long you can maintain your energy, and then toughness is how much damage you can take before going down.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Well that's the problem with using several languages :\ 

But in the light of that info, I still stand by my idea. Stamina and life. 
  • edited June 2016
    i know the coordination ultimate was mentioned already but can't remember it's corresponding element nor where and i think it was darkness.

If I were to guess

• Strength:Fire
    • Flexibility:Water
    • Toughness:Earth
    • Agility:Wind
    • Coordination:Darkness
    • Stamina:?

Well that's the problem with using several languages :\ 

But in the light of that info, I still stand by my idea. Stamina and life. 
    I don't think a High/Saint attribute would be in an ultimate pair

• with what has been told i can make an educated guess for 2 of them

strength/lightning ultimate power type this is because lightning is described as the strongest attacking element with very few support skills 
     i agree with above in saying that stamina and life is an ultimate i would label this combo the ultimate support combo since life attribute has no attack skills
    i don't know about flexibility and coordination however i do have a side question
    all the ultimates we have seen are only 1 element masters is this a requirement to be considered an ultimate since masters with multiple elements wont focus purely on the ultimate combo when cultivating for example an agility master with wind and other elements won't focus on speed and an endurance with earth and other elements won't focus on defence. Also if this isn't the case we have seen binng'er sister has a mutated double physical jewel so if someone had a double physical of endurance and agility as well as wind and earth element would they be considered a double ultimate of speed and defence?
  • Basically anything paired up with the big 3 (big 4) is going to be op regardless....because they theoretically should go well with everything. Idk much about evil though....it easily seems like the weakest one of the 4....saint divine and time seem far more out there
  • Prady said:
    Basically anything paired up with the big 3 (big 4) is going to be op regardless....because they theoretically should go well with everything. Idk much about evil though....it easily seems like the weakest one of the 4....saint divine and time seem far more out there
    without the first gen blood the evil attribute is kinda weak. but the first gen has the highest offensive strength 
  • Prady said:
    Basically anything paired up with the big 3 (big 4) is going to be op regardless....because they theoretically should go well with everything. Idk much about evil though....it easily seems like the weakest one of the 4....saint divine and time seem far more out there
    without the first gen blood the evil attribute is kinda weak. but the first gen has the highest offensive strength 
    First gen Evil attribute (and maybe pure 2nd gen) is equal to Saint attribute; the rest of evil attribute are probably just equal to greater attributes like dark, light, space and life.