I have an theory

I have an theory on why the desert palace isn't at the place where nie li last found in his previous life. So in his past life he didn't find this Desert Palace until a few years later than the present time, when glory city is no more, ye zihun is dead and the rest of the surving refugees are all dead. So to the point. What if the Desert Palace wasn't built yet? Sometime from the present to the time periond to where nie lie found the Desert Palace in his previous life the Desert Palace was built between that time period.

Or the Desert Palcace could just be invisible and is protected by some barrier that prevents even nie lie from sensing it. But I like the theory above better, sounds more interesting.

Another theory I thought of while writing this is that the Desert Palace is in another realm or other part of the tiny world for the next potential sucessor to find.

Comments

• samsara has changed when nie li restart the timeline, and the book turn into vein in his dantian
  • It was mentioned that there were traces of ruins corresponding to the location of the palace.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Its a good theory but like others said, palace is in ruins and book is in his soul sea
  • the main reason we suspect the vine is cause Nie Li did decades worth of training in a minute or so in recent chapters
  • the main reason we suspect the vine is cause Nie Li did decades worth of training in a minute or so in recent chapters
    yes and the thing that stimulate the condition is the remnant pages..
  • How do we know time reset? maybe the "worlds" are on a loop and they were just reset. it would explain why the palace is in ruins.
  • MusicaX79 said:
    How do we know time reset? maybe the "worlds" are on a loop and they were just reset. it would explain why the palace is in ruins.
    if it wasnt a reset Sage Emperor would know about Nei Li and would kill him immediately
  • edited March 2016
    my theory was that when the book was there it set back time and showed how it was overpowering and untouchable (random words to make it sound cool) basically its power influenced its surroundings because it just happened to be there for example like a meteor that crashed onto the earth and hits you but you appear in a different world
  • For those that don't know, the book is actually in the end of Cult of the Sacred Runes when MC tries to take it and gets his power stolen by it. Then, it heads toward Nie Li's dimension.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • For those that don't know, the book is actually in the end of Cult of the Sacred Runes when MC tries to take it and gets his power stolen by it. Then, it heads toward Nie Li's dimension.
    Wow i didnt know that..
    wait so Nie Li is currently without his soul vine? Or how does this affect him? No cultivation?
    wait so Nie Li is currently without his soul vine? Or how does this affect him? No cultivation?
    Obviously he was talking about the MC of the prequel.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited March 2016
    For those that don't know, the book is actually in the end of Cult of the Sacred Runes when MC tries to take it and gets his power stolen by it. Then, it heads toward Nie Li's dimension.
    what the hell how did you get from the mc of the cult to nie li when it stated nie li dimension rip
     im guessing inscriptions have to do with stances right or they are related in some way?

• Obviously he was talking about the MC of the prequel.
    yes.. of course he was.. Everyone could see this.. even me. I..I was just trolling you and all that.. It's not like I automatically assumed that we were talking about NL :(

SPWJin said:
    what the hell how did you get from the mc of the cult to nie li when it stated nie li dimension rip 

I just saw the MC, assumed that it was main character, and then a bit later saw Nie Li. 
    I just assumed that this was from someone who had read ahead and knew future stuff. 

I am just an idiot. I have no idea what I am talking about
  • TroubLe said:
    Its a good theory but like others said, palace is in ruins and book is in his soul sea
    I agree, maybe only one version of the book can exist in all timelines and since Nie Li already acquired it in the other timeline, in the current timeline, the book and the temple are not as Nie Li remembers.
  • dakim said:
    TroubLe said:
    Its a good theory but like others said, palace is in ruins and book is in his soul sea
    I agree, maybe only one version of the book can exist in all timelines and since Nie Li already acquired it in the other timeline, in the current timeline, the book and the temple are not as Nie Li remembers.
    From the current available raws the "Vine" in his soul sea absorbs the pages he obtains, thus leading one to conclude that the vine is indeed the Book's current form.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017