SOTR spoilers

Comments

• @podlizurko Quick question, what happens between the Crown Prince and Jiang Chen? Does Jiang Chen gets admitted to the trecious tree sect?
  • edited June 2016
    @podlizurko Quick question, what happens between the Crown Prince and Jiang Chen? Does Jiang Chen gets admitted to the trecious tree sect?
    The crown prince (the 2nd and 3rd as well) gets killed in the Lost Border adventure, and yes, JC joins the Tree Sect.
    JC killed some nephew of one of the Tree Sect Elders, so that elder basically said he'd never allow JC to join the sect, which started his mentality that he wanted to join the Tree Sect I think.
    He later wins a bunch of matches and categories in the martial competition of like the four big sects I think, so then he's basically allowed to choose whichever sect he wants, and he joins the Tree Sect, which at that time places a huge amount of importance on him. He overshadows most elders from the start of his joining. 
  • Is this story still good after the rebellion arc?

• Story only gets better after they leave Eastern Kingdom.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    i find it funny how those azure northern guys r like, we can screw with him..n next they see the three great powers fighting to get him out....
    i thot first prince wasnt bad, except for him being a pervert...but is he completely rotten or there is a chance of him being gud?
  • The first prince likes to scheme a lot, and holds grudges. Typical Xianxia villain.
    He's given a few chances, but keeps on trying to kill JC one way or another.
  • It's all resolved once they go to the separate space though.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Taryn said:
    It's been stated before, but I just want to say that the fate of Gouyu/Zhiruo is kind of tragic.
    I mean Gouyu basically gave everything for JC, and was fighting for him in her own way, but was relegated to forever being a close friend.
    I guess their disparity in talent/future prospects is what sets them apart, but re-reading her interactions again brings up some emotions, especially the scenes where she realises she has no chance of winning JC's heart.
    Not really....
    Her obsession is martial dao..... And with she go around with JC, she got her wish
  • Taryn said:
    It's been stated before, but I just want to say that the fate of Gouyu/Zhiruo is kind of tragic.
    I mean Gouyu basically gave everything for JC, and was fighting for him in her own way, but was relegated to forever being a close friend.
    I guess their disparity in talent/future prospects is what sets them apart, but re-reading her interactions again brings up some emotions, especially the scenes where she realises she has no chance of winning JC's heart.
    Not really....
    Her obsession is martial dao..... And with she go around with JC, she got her wish
    She's not soley focused on martial dao.. and if she is, it's because JC doesn't show any intimate affection towards her so she's resigned herself to getting stronger so she can help him.
    There are many times when we are hinted about how Gouyu wanted to be closer with JC. She even had a 'competition' so to speak when she first met Dan Fei regarding JC's romantic interest.
  • Sadly because of Huang'er she didnt have a shot and because JC wasnt a lecher.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• lol...wat will happen to yang n lu wuji pair now?
  • kr33d said:
    lol...wat will happen to yang n lu wuji pair now?
    Is Yang the vice commander, and Lu Wu Ji the person that's in charge of JC's case?
  • edited June 2016
    I'm not used to mtl so I can't be sure so how did he and Huang'er fall for each other?  And what was his reaction to meeting Dan fei again and his daughter?
  • edited June 2016
    Layte said:
    I'm not used to mtl so I can't be sure so how did he and Huang'er fall for each other?  And what was his reaction to meeting Dan fei again and his daughter?
    It was a gradual process. When Huang'er and MC met face to face, she disguised herself to look really ugly to test his character. She didn't change her appearance for a really long time.
    Eventually, Huang'er gets accustomed to being with the MC, and the quiet and blissful way of life being around him and his friends. JC's character is really different from most people, which she likes, and Huang'er also realises that JC has enormous talents and she can't decipher him half the time.
    They go through a lot of adventures together, and eventually she reveals her true appearance to JC and says it was unnecessary for her to test JC's character.
    They do more shenanigans together again, and eventually Huang'er and JC get in a battle with King level opponents iirc, and Huanger uses up too much of her spiritual force, so the Hundred Demons Soul Curse (?) starts acting up.
    I forgot to mention, but the way that JC alleviates Huang'er's curse while they search for the Soul Calming Wood to permanently cure her is by teaching her to play a song, which will soothe her soul and the curse.

So Huang'er is injured and she can't really do anything, so JC plays the melody for her, for like a reallly long time. Huang'er gets better, and JC's says something along the lines of, "Why don't we play the melody together".
    This is a really cute flashback actually from Huang'er. So back in Myriad Abyss (where Huang'er is from), Huang'er had many suitors she wasn't interested in, and to make them go away, she said she'd be interested in/marry anyone that could get her to play music with them. I forget the exact wording, but it's basically a collaboration.

But yes, JC unknowingly asked Huang'er to collab with him, and Huang'er snaps back into reality and cries and is like "yes".

That's basically when things start to get serious between the two.

---

As for Dan Fei. Dan Fei gets adopted by the Peacock Emperor (MTL) and goes to the Peacock empire where JC is also residing at.
    They meet each other, there are lots of emotions and Dan Fei is balling her eyes out because she has been looking for JC ever since she came from traveling for that 1 year. Dan Fei says that they have a kid, and JC eventually figures out that it is Ning'er (Niang'er?) whom he has seen repeatedly at the temple near him.
    JC and Dan Fei go over to the temple to see their daughter, whom Dan Fei hasn't seen in a very long time (years). Dan Fei is like mommy is back, she and the daughter talk for a bit, and Dan Fei is then like, your father is here too. Some cute moments here
    JC is happy and exited, but also sad that he didn't realise Dan Fei's situation/feelings earlier. He says there's no way for him not to accept her.
  • edited June 2016
    Taryn said:
    Layte said:
    It was a gradual process. When Huang'er and MC met face to face, she disguised herself to look really ugly to test his character. She didn't change her appearance for a really long time.
    Eventually, Huang'er gets accustomed to being with the MC, and the quiet and blissful way of life being around him and his friends. JC's character is really different from most people, which she likes, and Huang'er also realises that JC has enormous talents and she can't decipher him half the time.
    They go through a lot of adventures together, and eventually she reveals her true appearance to JC and says it was unnecessary for her to test JC's character.
    They do more shenanigans together again, and eventually Huang'er and JC get in a battle with King level opponents iirc, and Huanger uses up too much of her spiritual force, so the Hundred Demons Soul Curse (?) starts acting up.
    I forgot to mention, but the way that JC alleviates Huang'er's curse while they search for the Soul Calming Wood to permanently cure her is by teaching her to play a song, which will soothe her soul and the curse.

So Huang'er is injured and she can't really do anything, so JC plays the melody for her, for like a reallly long time. Huang'er gets better, and JC's says something along the lines of, "Why don't we play the melody together".
    This is a really cute flashback actually from Huang'er. So back in Myriad Abyss (where Huang'er is from), Huang'er had many suitors she wasn't interested in, and to make them go away, she said she'd be interested in/marry anyone that could get her to play music with them. I forget the exact wording, but it's basically a collaboration.

But yes, JC unknowingly asked Huang'er to collab with him, and Huang'er snaps back into reality and cries and is like "yes".

That's basically when things start to get serious between the two.

---

As for Dan Fei. Dan Fei gets adopted by the Peacock Emperor (MTL) and goes to the Peacock empire where JC is also residing at.
    They meet each other, there are lots of emotions and Dan Fei is balling her eyes out because she has been looking for JC ever since she came from traveling for that 1 year. Dan Fei says that they have a kid, and JC eventually figures out that it is Ning'er (Niang'er?) whom he has seen repeatedly at the temple near him.
    JC and Dan Fei go over to the temple to see their daughter, whom Dan Fei hasn't seen in a very long time (years). Dan Fei is like mommy is back, she and the daughter talk for a bit, and Dan Fei is then like, your father is here too. Some cute moments here
    JC is happy and exited, but also sad that he didn't realise Dan Fei's situation/feelings earlier. He says there's no way for him not to accept her.
    Thanks that really helps.  Although lnmtl is a lot better than google translate, my brain still spasms from trying to decipher it for too long.
  • Taryn said:
    kr33d said:
    Is Yang the vice commander, and Lu Wu Ji the person that's in charge of JC's case?
    Yup its them
  • edited June 2016
    kr33d said:
    Taryn said:
    kr33d said:
    Yup its them
    JC gets freed from imprisonment through the pressure from the three big sects since he did them all favours.
    Yang is kind of neutral since he doesn't know what to do, but eventually he starts to side with JC, or at the very least he sees that he was right for siding with JC in some cases.
    The head of DragonLong is later removed, and he becomes the #1 iirc.
    As for LWJ, he's arrogant and silly like all Xianxia villains, and continuously provokes the MC. He's eventually killed.
  • JC leaves vermilion bird n dragon after they enter celestial, do they meet again and also what happens in rejuvenated island arc afer the jail thing

• And also when will JC complete the six liuli tower and what does he obtain what are the levels of the six tower caretaker
  • Yes he meet again (reunited) with that bird and dragon, and what jail thing u refer to?

He obtain : 
    1. the inheritance of 1st antiquity sect of the ancient era (techniques, record, library, etc)
    2. Some super OP and rare plant (even in heaven plane)
    3. All of 5 people (minus the 6th tower guard) that guard the tower
    4. A treasure that can emit rays to reveal if anyone have a demon bloodline
    5. A guideline to restore the past spiritual meridians in human territory
    That's all iirc

Iirc the first and second tower is Celestial peak, can't remember the 3rd one, the 4th and 5th are Divine (Godhood)
  • All are Divine's with 5th guardian being Divine 6.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Guess i'm wrong lol
    btw podli i've read until 2200s and the story get really boring because of that fuckingg demon lol
  • Well there isn't much left.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• OK when does JC finally breakthrough to spirit qi. He just began to try and make the 5 Dragons Soaring to Heavens pill and from the way things have been going he will still not be spirit qi for another 20 chapters, so just want a heads up on if he is going to breakthrough in the next week...
  • As soon as he takes the pill.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• I want raw chapter which JC otw to tree sect? Not the insignificant chapter like the spirit king birthday party, elder ning want spirit pet. Thank you
  • He joins them after 400's turn over.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Guys any summary of further chapter? ? I mean spoiler summary? Links?
  • edited June 2016
    So when does he meet the bamboo girl? Anyone know?

• If that is supposed to be Huang'er early 400's. If its Dan Fei at Ye Chonglou's birthday.

今晚想跟我上床吗?