SOTR spoilers

Comments

• No no no. This ticket can't be used. He dwarfed her when she was joining the sect and was at the same training level as her. How could she have kept up. Genius since young is bs here. He caught up and this bullshit sect could not have provided her with so much she could have kept up with a practically omniscient MC.
  • Resources matter , plus he stayed a bit longer on 12 meridians.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Well if resources matter so much more than all his wisdom this is idiotic. Comeon it was just a really low level sect if you think about it and they seriously could pull up? If so how can he EVER catch up to top sects.............
  • At the lower levels resources matter more. But the higher he goes the faster he closes the gap with the more memories he can access and all the inheritances/treasures he finds.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• NoobElite said:
    Well if resources matter so much more than all his wisdom this is idiotic. Comeon it was just a really low level sect if you think about it and they seriously could pull up? If so how can he EVER catch up to top sects.............
    lets jus say u got a tank with no energy and ammo, it will jus be a chunk of metal. on the other hand a pistol with a bullet, wont be as powerful as tank but still can be used.. 
    the tank is jc, has potential but need to get that power. while juxue is gun, comparatively very less powerful but still has cultivation
  • edited May 2016
    kr33d said:
    NoobElite said:
    Well if resources matter so much more than all his wisdom this is idiotic. Comeon it was just a really low level sect if you think about it and they seriously could pull up? If so how can he EVER catch up to top sects.............
    lets jus say u got a tank with no energy and ammo, it will jus be a chunk of metal. on the other hand a pistol with a bullet, wont be as powerful as tank but still can be used.. 
    the tank is jc, has potential but need to get that power. while juxue is gun, comparatively very less powerful but still has cultivation
    Well I see it more like:

JC is like omniscient, at the moment at the very least.
    Knows perfect way to train.
    Is capable of making himself any pill he needs (well as long as he somehow is able to get the ingredients)
    Already knows training techniques etc.
    And I do not believe he dies not get some good stuff from various sources in the next few 100 chapters.

And Juxue well only has her Sect going for her.
    And her whatever constitution.

It just does not sit right with me that she has the same level of training and somehow similar powerlevel after all these chapters despite only having some extra sect resources. (since the sect is meh)

And well I get the point of early resources are nice and all but I still do not like it lol ^^.
    (btw nice job putting up with my ranting lol)

• I agree with noobelite this is why i like IET works in these aspects, when he start we understand he lose a lot of things etc, but when he is equal to whatever enemy it is he should just keep foward and widening the gape, but what we see in most of these novels is that the people keep getting close to him, of course in IET works there is the DAO part where they could get powerful all of sudden but even it does not happen to make the enemy powerful to come back later.

while in IET work they say that he is too young etc he fight with people of 300 years and other of 100 years while he is still 30 years old in the tournement this is what i like in IET it is show to us that the MC is somewhat special and his enemy keep changing and not these cockroach that never die and could still keep with the same pace that the MC advance no matter how much the MC is blessed, knowledge or special.

sometimes this logic is broken even with close friends that have some normal cultivation but because i dont know why author dont make friends weak he just keep buffing then without explanation we would understand if it was something like CSG that the MC found some tree that every fruit is magical so since he is too powerful to use he will give it in his friends this is a lot better than just say they keep advancing at the same pace the MC do, i wanted to see something like weak friends of the MC where is the realism when everyone advance together without explanation why would the clan be a fucking weakling if the MC is the weakest of then all, the MC show up everyone get power...

ok this i my little rant about it.
  • NoobElite said:

Well I see it more like:

Is capable of making himself any pill he needs (well as long as he somehow is able to get the ingredients)
    And I do not believe he dies not get some good stuff from various sources in the next few 100 chapters.

It just does not sit right with me that she has the same level of training and somehow similar powerlevel after all these chapters despite only having some extra sect resources. (since the sect is meh)

And well I get the point of early resources are nice and all but I still do not like it lol ^^.

Just look at this way

JC has meh body with super knowledge

Juxue has super Phoenix body with meh knowledge
  • NoobElite said:

Well I see it more like:

Just look at this way

I totally get what you mean and I also understand it.

It just is strange how the setting of the protagonist does kinda scream "my only superior point is wisdom of over a million years learnt from the celestial emperors place (basically highest level possible)

But Juxue has 3d rate special constitution (he said something about it not being all that special when he first heard of it if I remember correctly) 

So it is like 3rd grade special constitution is worth as much as a million years of wisdom .... (also her 3d rate sect)
    If she had some super top of the crop constitution no prob but just this lol.  
  • NoobElite said:
    NoobElite said:

Well I see it more like:

Just look at this way

I totally get what you mean and I also understand it.

It just is strange how the setting of the protagonist does kinda scream "my only superior point is wisdom of over a million years learnt from the celestial emperors place (basically highest level possible)

But Juxue has 3d rate special constitution (he said something about it not being all that special when he first heard of it if I remember correctly) 

So it is like 3rd grade special constitution is worth as much as a million years of wisdom .... (also her 3d rate sect)
    If she had some super top of the crop constitution no prob but just this lol.  
    well i dont get where u got the idea that he cant kill juxue or she is on equal standing..he cud kill her if the students of that sect hadnt interfered..moreover he killed a student who was more powerful compared to juxue n still faught other guys
    also, he was 2lvl when juxue was 11lvl..n he still caught up to her in a month..so yeah till now i dont kno where the problem is..
  • the problem happens later.
    in spoilers it is said that in the 400s when he kills her, her cultivation is spirit 6 and mc is spirit 7 and said that if they were same lvl it would be hard fight.
    which is really bullshit if you think about it.
  • Both are 7 and he easily kills her. He said even if he was 6 he had 90% assurance to kill her, but if less not so much.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• is Junmo Bai a spy?
  • Yes he turned out to be a spy too.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    Yes he turned out to be a spy too.
    I LOVE  THIS BOOK SO MUCH, KAPPA

• I like it too , thats why i've read the whole thing twice now.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• who is junmo bai again what chapter he appeared ?
  • 2nd place in Dan Qian Palace.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• on 728, i wanna know when his friends are found and rescued from slavery?
  • Within 10 chapters of arriving in Liuli Imperial City.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited June 2016
    This is kind of a random question, but is the woman from the Southern Azure sect gaining immortality by being able to stay young forever?
    I'd imagine it'd be kind of too op if Jiang Chen gave immortality pills to her, so I'm guessing not?

• Taryn said:
    This is kind of a random question, but is the woman from the Southern Azure sect gaining immortality by being able to stay young forever?
    I'd imagine it'd be kind of too op if Jiang Chen gave immortality pills to her, so I'm guessing not?

she basically looks young till her death. she aint immortal.
  • edited June 2016
    Balur said:
    Not yet, he is alleviating her curse while the elder Is looking for some special material which is very rare, to help cure her ( i mean, not cured until ch520 ).
    So Huang'er is cured after ch520???
    She gets cured at 901.

• edited June 2016
    I like this novel so much but hate the slow released chapters. Can someone please write a summary for this arc. From how does dragonguard settle to how he defeats the northern palace
  • It's been stated before, but I just want to say that the fate of Gouyu/Zhiruo is kind of tragic.
    I mean Gouyu basically gave everything for JC, and was fighting for him in her own way, but was relegated to forever being a close friend.
    I guess their disparity in talent/future prospects is what sets them apart, but re-reading her interactions again brings up some emotions, especially the scenes where she realises she has no chance of winning JC's heart.
  • Well thats wat u call being friend zoned...sadly this tym its the female char thats been friend zoned..
  • what was Gouyu cultivation by the end of the story??
  • Probably Godking.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Wow, she achieved the last rank? I guess she'll be living for a very long time.
  • Even God ranks live forever , as long as the world can hold them.

今晚想跟我上床吗?