SOTR spoilers

Comments

• Got a few questions. 
    1. How did jc remained in the realm when he passed great emperor? How does this realm kicking you out thing work. 
    2. Whats the secret that the realm that jc keeps emphasizing on? Like he keeps saying that there is more to this realm then meets the eye. What does he mean. 
    3. How did he beat emperor shura? 
    4. Did he subjugate the whole human domain, moon god sect eternal celestial capital pillfire city and all that.
    5. Why did the people in myriad abyss island hide there? Is cause the upper 8 regions are too lacking in cultivation resources?
  • 1. The world he's in isn't one of the worlds that kick people out after reaching Celestial.
    2. He originally thinks the world he's in is a mortal realm, however because of somethings that one shouldn't be able to find in a mortal realm exist, like a true dragon, he thinks there's a secret. There's a couple of things that can be considered a "secret", but its kinda pointless stuff. By pointless I mean, the only reason it's a secret is to keep we the readers in suspense, if the mc would have learned of these things early on, it would have made no difference.
    3. He used some pinecrane pills to convince a bunch of Great Emperor level rogue cultivators to kill him when he came to try kill JC.
    4. By the end, he's the strongest, and his sect is the strongest, so basically yeah. He helps some, ignores some, and some get destroyed.
    5. There's two groups of people in Myraid Abyss Island, the first group which is the Sacred Grounds, the strongest forces there, went there to carry out a mission, they're the descendants or branches of the most powerful sects from the ancient era. The second group is everyone else, and they're the descendants of cowards who ran away from the demon sealing war in the ancient era.

• By "his sect is strongest" do you mean he elevated Royal Pill Palace to that level or Sacred Peafowl Mountain? Or did he start something new just for himself? If it isn't RPP, then how big do those guys end up?
  • edited August 2018
    He inherits the Colored Glass Palace which was the number 1 sect in the ancient era, becoming the new palace master. Of course, when he first inherits it, there's only 2 members, himself, and an ancient cultivator. He then recruits people, including some of his friends overtime.

The sects in the human territory are very weak for most of the novel, Sacred Peafowl Mountain or any of the 1st grade sects can be easily wiped out by a 4th-3rd grade influence from Myriad Abyss Island. Later on, after the human territory is able to power up(thanks to mc) RPP will become one of the strongest sects in the world under Dan Chi's leadership with MC's assistance.
  • He inherits the Colored Glass r3Palace which was the number 1 sect in the ancient era, becoming the new palace master. Of course, when he first inherits it, there's only 2 members, himself, and an ancient cultivator. He then recruits people, including some of his friends overtime.

The sects in the human territory are very weak for most of the novel, Sacred Peafowl Mountain or any of the 1st grade sects can be easily wiped out by a 4th-3rd grade influence from Myriad Abyss Island. Later on, after the human territory is able to power up(thanks to mc) RPP will become one of the strongest sects in the world under Dan Chi's leadership with MC's assistance.
    Thanks for replying! Btw its kiling me to know where is emperor peafowl? I know he is alive. But did he ascend? If the realm doesnt kick empyrean cultivators why is he not coming back
  • I can't remember if it ever explains where he went after escaping into the sealed demon lands. When Emperor Peafowl returns I believe he's at the 6th level of the Empyrean realm, the main reason he didn't come back is because he didn't want his return to interfere with MC's leadership. MC basically had to force him to return.
  • What happens with wei qing after jc rescue her e kill the demon?
  • That's the girl from the walkabout sect right ? He makes one of his rats guide her back to his city then she's never mentioned again.
  • Wind and cloud cult?? Pls spoil.. 
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • I can't remember a wind and cloud cult, can you be more specific ?
  • Nvm.. can you atleast summarize what happened from chapt. 1500 to the end??
    Bae Doochi
  • Pls
    Bae Doochi
  • A lot happens from 1500 till the end, that's almost 900 chapters...

Easiest way to summarize it would be.
    MC defeats all his enemies including the demons on the Divine Abyss Continent and Myriad Abyss Island. Becoming a figure who is basically treated like a god in the Divine Abyss Continents world. 100 or so years after that, once he reaches the 9th lvl of Divine Dao, he leaves with a ready dead subordinate of his Celestial Emperor father, some Godking surnamed Jiang, to go save his Celestial Emperor father. He succeeds, goes back to the Divine Abyss Continent to start refining his own Greater Heaven Realm to become a Celestial Emperor. The epilogue of the novel talks about his conquest of conquering other realms and becoming a Celestial Emperor without going into much detail. Basically something along the lines of, MC+4 Divine Beast+Gold Biting King Rat race = Invincible.
  • A lot happens from 1500 till the end, that's almost 900 chapters...

Easiest way to summarize it would be.
    MC defeats all his enemies including the demons on the Divine Abyss Continent and Myriad Abyss Island. Becoming a figure who is basically treated like a god in the Divine Abyss Continents world. 100 or so years after that, once he reaches the 9th lvl of Divine Dao, he leaves with a ready dead subordinate of his Celestial Emperor father, some Godking surnamed Jiang, to go save his Celestial Emperor father. He succeeds, goes back to the Divine Abyss Continent to start refining his own Greater Heaven Realm to become a Celestial Emperor. The epilogue of the novel talks about his conquest of conquering other realms and becoming a Celestial Emperor without going into much detail. Basically something along the lines of, MC+4 Divine Beast+Gold Biting King Rat race = Invincible.
    I see.. what happened to his celestial father?? and will any of his suburdinate or family die??
    Bae Doochi
  • The plotline about his Celestial Emperor father is anticlimactic. Basically he was plotted against by his subordinate, who was a woman who wanted to become his queen or successor, because she was pissed that he made that pill that would let MC live for a super long time despite being a mortal who couldn't cultivate. Thus his father was locked up in a prison somehow.

No family members or important friends die.
  • I see thanks bro.. 
    Bae Doochi
  • edited August 2018
    That's the girl from the walkabout sect right ? He makes one of his rats guide her back to his city then she's never mentioned again.
    Damn, i got curious about her, btw thank you man
  • Where is Jian Chen's younger brother? And what chapter does he find him
  • His younger brother was taken by his "uncle" not long after Moon God Religion kicked him out. His "uncle" is some Godking surnamed Jiang who is 1 of 3 death loyal subordinates of JC's Celestial Emperor father who came to the planet like a million years before JC reincarnated there. His uncle took his younger brother to somewhere on the continent outside of the human territory and had him "move the mountain" for 100 years. After moving the mountain for a hundred years, his younger brother's cultivation increased to divine dao. The show up after the demons get taken care of near the last 100 or so chapters.
  • What i would like to add is that the demon invasion (the first 2k chapters were constantly warning us that it was goinmg to be cathastrohic and devastating for humanity) was very anticlimactic as well. I didn't get what the build up was all about if you're going to just make them fodders. Well, i guess jc was super well prepared. I have to say the end ruined this one for me. Which is not to say that the ride wasn't enjoyable.
  • At what point does he to go to Myriad Abyss Island? When does he successfully rescue Huang'er?
  • How is Pillfire city destroyed?
  • frostix said:
    How is Pillfire city destroyed?
    Emperor Pillzenith, his cronies, and other allies from the wandering elites go to attack Velyruiam after spreading rumors about JC. JC calls them out on their lies and destroys them with the help of an ancient race (8 brothers in total) that he helped rescue earlier. Pillfire city falls under his jurisdiction and he sends one of his wandering Great Emperor ally to fix things up there. 
  • brow2545 said:
    At what point does he to go to Myriad Abyss Island? When does he successfully rescue Huang'er?
    He goes to Myriad Abyss on chapter 1556, on chapter 1776 he finishes the person who wants to use her as a cultivation cauldron. 
  • Can you also share roughly when the whole final fight with Pillzenith happens?
  • Adannor said:
    Can you also share roughly when the whole final fight with Pillzenith happens?
    Final fight with Pillzenith is 1450ish to 1460.
  • What is the ill omen in the medicine garden?
  • Can someone spoil some info about the Order of Wind and Cloud?
  • What's the highest cultivation level in Myriad Abyss Island?
  • The highest cultivation level in Myriad Abyss Island is 3rd lvl Divine.