SOTR spoilers

Comments

• the real question is how the fuck does the MC have bad talent (body wise), isn't his mom from a super high level place? even if his dad has meh talent it doesn't really make much sense
  • His mother is from high up sect , but its a matriarchial sect , so males inheriting good talents is super rare. JC spent lots of time to acquire his resources so far , so yes he is a bit behind, but not enough so she can keep up with him in the long run.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i think it is the way the author wanted to deliver to us it that we are with this feeling, it is supposed to have even more powerful constitution but if he cant keep up with this lowly constitution in his eyes then what about the others? what about people who have resource and good constitution? this is why she should still be weaker than him, this feeling when we think that he cant keep up with someone who have nothing in a mundane world like they said what would happen in the upper world? this is why i hate revenge plot with this type of character well WDTK is the main cause since there the villain is supposed to be something but later and later people stronger with more resource than him cant keep up with his cultivation and the MC could at most go along with him even if he have a lot of lucky encounters.

she should've at most 3 level and die when she get 4 level and never surpass him by much, remember when he said that the lotus is supposed to be super strong? he even used something that they could think is evil magic to absorb that guys cultivation and get a boost on his own, i like this type of revenge but when the author try to make this last long things go wrong, unless later in the story doesn't matter how long he train his place in the 'gods' is guaranteed it is fine but otherwise this little rant is still valid.

i even liked her, female antagonist in the chinese novel is a first the way she handled things etc etc, but all that talk the MC do is like he is a clown who doesn't know how high the heavens is, she just keep getting strong than him even thought he said she is this and that.

anyway i think my hopes are too high, female antagonist who died and just doesn't become harem member dont know what i was expecting even after reading spoliers. 
  • edited November 2016
    well, even she is at higher level, it doesnt mean she is stronger than him....at least he slowed down cause he need to make his foundation perfect for next level, even at some level, he dont breakthrough cause he wait for earth element 
    and also JC has so much thing to take care than other people 

if u want spoiler 

he will under level till like 3/4 of novel
    his progress will be crazier than other when he reach celestial,he has the most of understanding about celestial ++ than level below it cause on his past life he is surrounding by that higher level cultivation people, well also got lots "plot" resources 
  • If i hear another time something like:
    -oh my god she has such a super constitution blablabla or
    -he is so arrogant even if he is not 
    -oh my god I am son of celestial emperor and am almost overtaken in cultivation speed b mundane sect whore
    -omg i know all about techniques but have 0 insights from before since since apparently soul and qi are connected and without cultivation i can't have any insights even tough i have perfect memory from like millions of years
    I am going to hang myself (ok i am not going to do it but still)

Btw wasn't his brother in this live super mega epic talented with everything and when they met he was the same level even tough being younger and not having wisdom from millions of years?
  • Who is his mother from past life?
  • LJ would have met a terrible end even if JC didn't kill her iirc. 
  • edited November 2016
    Btw wasn't his brother in this live super mega epic talented with everything and when they met he was the same level even tough being younger and not having wisdom from millions of years?
    super OP teacher + past era condition + full 100 years training

Well if comparing to JC he is at high rank of that level while his brother only at early rank...and JC achieved that early rank when he is at age 35-40 iirc
  • i have some question for who already finish the book, and now still read at beginning-middle of last arc...

- how that ten thousand deity lock work? why in the past man qi got trapped when the formation active but at present the ten meridian demon still free, even the four beast need to hold that special medal incase they got trap

- what is the real purpose of world monument? why its still a problem even after that ten thousand formation done?

- and that last step to be celestial emperor is overtaking previous emperor?
  • Does he break through in the spirit realm during the tournament? Up to what level?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Sixth or seventh.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• hi , pls how much time does he stay in the sect that did alliance with tree sect and what did Elder Shen kept hidden he's identity  paster chapter 5xx
  • NoobElite said:
    If i hear another time something like:
    -oh my god she has such a super constitution blablabla or
    -he is so arrogant even if he is not 
    -oh my god I am son of celestial emperor and am almost overtaken in cultivation speed b mundane sect whore
    -omg i know all about techniques but have 0 insights from before since since apparently soul and qi are connected and without cultivation i can't have any insights even tough i have perfect memory from like millions of years
    I am going to hang myself (ok i am not going to do it but still)

I love reading your posts.
  • vex said:
    LJ would have met a terrible end even if JC didn't kill her iirc. 
    can you expand on this, please? Thanks.
  • She was being prepared as cultivation resource.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• She was being prepared as cultivation resource.
    what? elaborate please.
  • edited December 2016
    She was being prepared as cultivation resource.
    what? elaborate please.
    In regards to the greater picture, all these sects right now in the "lower lands"...the Sacred Tree Sect, Purple Sun etc. are all basically just super noob sects. You later find out that the Purple Sun Sect is actually secretly backed by one of the top 8 strong "high lands" sects, and a small part of the reason the highlands sect was even willing to bother with the Purple Sun Sect was because they wanted to give the heavenly body chick to one of their core disciples to use as a cultivation resource (aka take her virginity and absorb her latent talent or whatever). 

Power level of lower lands : midlands : highlands is like 10 : 100 : 400...lower land guilds are basically trash.
  • Sects are divided in 8th grades based system , with tree sect , purple sun and co being a 3 barely.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• around when does dan fei disappear? presumably its after she finds out she's pregnant right? how long after does it take for MC to figure out she's dan fei?

sure it got asked before but you know...13 pages...slow internet at this hospital....
  • She vanishes a few chapters after they have sex , he doesnt realize its her until they meet 1000 chapters later on.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• :v srs? sigh, welp...guess I'll just have to deal with it for the next year or two...or more
  • What happens to Chu Xinghan? Will he follow Jiang Chen too like Tang Hong Liu Wencai?
  • rexdaevid said:
    What happens to Chu Xinghan? Will he follow Jiang Chen too like Tang Hong Liu Wencai?
    he later follow Elder shun roaming around the world
  • redleaf97 said:
    rexdaevid said:
    What happens to Chu Xinghan? Will he follow Jiang Chen too like Tang Hong Liu Wencai?
    he later follow Elder shun roaming around the world
    and only tang hong go into same sect with jiang chen liu wen cai stayed on his sect because jiang chen recommended him. jiang chen said "treasure tree sect is not suitable for him" something like that
  • So I'm at around chapter 1700.  JC recently ditched the Yan clan for the Sacred Lands.  I've been wondering though about a character who seems to have appeared and disappeared with no explanation.  A little while ago JC took in a kid as his disciple on Blue Mist Island.  He takes the kid to the Yan clan, but once he leaves the kid seems to have disappeared.  Did JC leave him behind to keep tabs on Huang'er and her family, or has the kid been quietly discarded by the author?
  • When do JC cure Huang'er of her curse? How about her family? Are they ok with him and her being an item or is it the typical "thanks for saving our daughter, we own you our life but just not her hand in marriage"?
  • Any spoilers on the upcoming arc? Currently, in the translation, Precious Tree Sect is about to have a celebration but with looming threat from Sky Sect/Purple SunSect.
  • Is the innate constitution thing being mentioned over and over and over and over ... again a fad that is going to be over with Juxue or do I have to endure this bullshit for the entire novel?

Constitution is nice and all but hers does not seem to be all that amazing. I mean she can't do a Linely or Bebe (of CD) on her enemies and just be yea well you are same rank as me but since my body is like the best thing since sliced bread you can beat me all day long and I do not give a single fuck. 

If you have like a 110% pure dragon or wahtnot the bloodline sure is amazing and it can say yea I am so op kiss my ass but she simply can't.

So are there either:
    a) no excessive mentions of something like this again.
    b) the same shit all over again with constitutions that  are only so lala
    b) is it the shit again but this time with really op ones?
  • edited March 2017
    NoobElite said:
    Is the innate constitution thing being mentioned over and over and over and over ... again a fad that is going to be over with Juxue or do I have to endure this bullshit for the entire novel?

Constitution is nice and all but hers does not seem to be all that amazing. I mean she can't do a Linely or Bebe (of CD) on her enemies and just be yea well you are same rank as me but since my body is like the best thing since sliced bread you can beat me all day long and I do not give a single fuck. 

If you have like a 110% pure dragon or wahtnot the bloodline sure is amazing and it can say yea I am so op kiss my ass but she simply can't.

So are there either:
    a) no excessive mentions of something like this again.
    b) the same shit all over again with constitutions that  are only so lala
    b) is it the shit again but this time with really op ones?
    I read some spoiler about why innate constitution is a hot topic especially for the antagonists, and it seems the Sky Sect wants to refine Juxue for cultivation, so basically, she is just like a pig being fattened for a big feast. Juxue's future is really death.