SOTR spoilers

Comments

• saint , emperor , great emperor , heaven host /aka celestial/ , divine , godking /celestial emperor is a godking with good fortune token/

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• In what chapter does jc find his lilltle brother 
  • aint it funny how talented his brother is talented being concealed from his family and become god wth
  • When does he hit nascent realm? Or I guess original realm as described in tl
  • I hate the fact that MC apparently tells dan fei that he can't reciprocate his feelings...
  • Prady said:
    When does he hit nascent realm? Or I guess original realm as described in tl
    He enters Nascent Realm in chapters 447-8.
  • Now im at early ch 1400 at purple mist arc , are the next few arc good? 

Last arc that im really excited is asura emperor arc...

If some few arc not that good , maybe im gonna take a break awhile read other novel ahahahaha

Thx b4
  • It would only get better.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Hey guys im not sure if this was mentioned before but currently im at the waxiang grand gathering arc around 600-700 ish and i wanted to know some details about the scarlet burning region (i think thats what it is called). What happens at the gathering with their involvement? Will the waxiang area retaliate against the scarlet royal family? will there be another war between the two?

thanks to those who are able to help... 
  • JC will wipe them out later in the story and do some preliminary damage soon.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• JC will wipe them out later in the story and do some preliminary damage soon.
    nice, thanks for the info. also is it just me or is the story mainly revolving around tournaments? Easter Kingdom duke selection tournament, the empire prince selection and sect selection tournament, dan qian palace illusioury mountain and the absolute border selection tournament and they last sometimes for about 50 to 100 chapters and its getting a bit repetitive... so i was wondering whether there will be even more tournaments in the liulo capital and afterwards or will the main plot line kick in because honestly im just getting bored from the same thing the MC comes from the country side is a bumpkin how can he compare to their noble selves and then is the face slapping they have to kill mc or it will haunt them then they will shout that their family or sect will kill the mc if he harms them and he still kills them and later on usually nothing happens or just their backer in the family or sect also gets killed trying to get revenge... *sigh* 

thanks again for replying and you dont have to reply to this one if you dont want to as it was just stating my thoughts, ill stick with this story until ch.1000 if its still so repetitive then, i will just quit...
  • Cant be helped, tournaments are fast ways to solve issues of many characters at once.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited October 2016
    It would only get better.
    i tried to read again till he gonna go to myriad abyss island
    will "the pattern when he got to new territory" overall gonna be similar?

btw will there be any bloody/hardcore battle later? iirc the last time JC fought so hard is at early 100 when he fought the purple sun sect disciple 

and at what lvl JC will more OP than any of his "pets"  D

thx again
  • Does the MC help the honored tutor break through to the origin realm?
  • Yes , but later on they will change the name to something else, so dont get attached.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Does the tutor Ye Chonglou cultivation advanced to Origin Realm or not..
    What is his latest Realm?
  • I like answered this in my previous post , didnt you read?

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• does JC end up burning his mother's sect to the ground? it sounds just like FCA from ATG, it pisses me off to the extreme 
  • so in the end, can dan fei even be considered part of the harem? it sounded like he only takes responsibility for her and his child rather than accepting her love?
  • Yes she is part of the harem. He doesnt burn his mother's sect.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Yes she is part of the harem. He doesnt burn his mother's sect.
    so he accepts and eventually loves her too? well thats great, I thought he only loved the main heroine and just took care of Dan Fei because she birthed his child
  • Well he always liked her and when he learned the truth Huang'er wasnt around , so there was a bit of transference of the feelings he had for her on DF , so it all turned out well in the end.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited October 2016

• I like answered this in my previous post , didnt you read?
    Sorry I missed it.... Can you post it again.... Please 
  • ZeroVoid said:
    I like answered this in my previous post , didnt you read?
    Sorry I missed it.... Can you post it again.... Please 
    its right above your previous post dude stop being lazy and scroll up.
  • Can I know approximately around what chapters he enters a new cultivation realms? like origin realm around 450s, and the rest?
  • edited November 2016
    Prady said:
    Can I know approximately around what chapters he enters a new cultivation realms? like origin realm around 450s, and the rest?
    (name from mtl)

saint realm > early 600 ish
    king realm > 1150 ish
    emperor realm > 1500 ish
    celestial > early 1700
    divine dao > 2142

dunno for the next one, havent read till that yet
  • edited November 2016
    an this last chapter is why i hate some of these revenge plot, MC is supposed to be awesome he have that plant with give him a boost he have alchemy who helped him pass the realm without trouble and he know how o train better than anyone, and now we have her that in the MC eyes have a lowly constitution that he would never look at advancing at the same pace as him...... i would understand if she have a good constitution and the MC saying that just because she is blessed by nature doesn't mean she can get away with offending him... really these plot where the MC is supposed to be OP fast have a lot of lucky encounters  but the villain who dont know anything about these things keep getting stronger the same pace as the MC....sigh rant end

hope the next villain is a good one i really hate it i think it was BTTH, TGR, WDTK novels who made me hate it like this, WDTK is the principal cause but we still can hope sigh,

she died at 440ish right? sigh long way to go.
  • she basically used the same resources mc did just didn't have to work for it nearly as hard (hence cultivating longer)