SOTR spoilers

Comments

• In what chapter MC and Dan Fei reunited????
  • Chapter 1343.
  • Hey guys, really curious if anyone finds out that he is a celestial prince,if so, how and who finds out about it?how did they react?thanks!:)
  • Hey guys, really curious if anyone finds out that he is a celestial prince,if so, how and who finds out about it?how did they react?thanks!:)
    Nobody found out his identities before he revealed it
    Thanks man! When and to whom did he reveal it?what was their reactions?
  • edited August 2016
    Which sect did he join? If he joined tree sect after the asshole elder bitched to him I question this novel.
  • He did, sorry.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• He did, sorry.
    Thanks for the answer. Mind giving me a 2-3 sentence overview about the process or giving me the appropriate chapter number so I can look it up myself?
  • Around 415-420.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

Thanks man! When and to whom did he reveal it?what was their reactions?
    He revealed it at 2100++ and he revealed it to all the god kings (theres a meeting at that time) from his father plane

Of course they shocked cause JC have the "key" to control that greater plane (it should be missing at that time)
  • Around 415-420.
    Ok I thought to highly of myself it reads like cancer.
    I change my statement to someone please tell me in a few short sentences how it came to be that he still joined wood sect.
  • edited August 2016
    Alright...
    There's a huge training camp/tournament that the big sects put together and for the first time, they allow loose cultivators to join in (all the loose cultivators are given masks and clothing to hide their identities) because the 16 Country Alliance is in trouble and they need to pump out some Nascent Realm cultivators or else the stronger human powers will stop protecting it and they'll all get eaten by monsters.

Jiang Chen joins in, aces the preliminary rounds (getting a handful of OP resources and some big trump cards) and gets seeded into the tournament in the second to lowest rank. He climbs his way higher and higher, getting better and better resources as he goes until he's at the top. Notably, Purple Sun Sect suspects he's Jiang Chen, and tries to suppress him, and when he's in the highest position, people do everything they can to prevent him from increasing his rank ostensibly because the sect genius talents are annoyed by him, which fails spectacularly since he dominates any competition he's in. It all ends with a standard 64 man elimination tournament, and when the participants are whittled down to 16, they get a chance to declare where they want to continue studying, sect-wise. All four sects try to court him (even Purple Sun which is like... they've tried to kill him half a dozen times by this point) but he can't actually be taught anything by these clowns, so he joins Treasure Tree, since they have the most abundant resources. The Tie family is immediately suppressed by the other factions and leadership of Treasure Tree, until they basically grovel and apologize on their bellies to Jiang Chen. He had already basically forgotten about them.

tldr: Treasure Tree is richest in the area, and what he lacked was resources, not tutoring, or techniques. By the time he joins, they are willing to murder each other to make sure he stays happy, so he basically has full access to their resources.

He's sticking with them for now, but at the point I stopped, he already has a much larger sect from outside the 16 Country Alliance eyeing him up for recruitment.
  • The story pretty much starts to shine after he goes to the core of the Wanxiang area and joins the Dan Qian Palace.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited August 2016
    Will the Asura Great Emperor join force with the demon clan?

Will Jiang Chen and other important Dan Qian Palace person, such as Dan Chi Palace host, Yun Nie elder etc, meet again? If so, what chapter?

What chapter will Huang Er be kidnapped by the Yan Clan? 

Thank You. XD
  • so... how is it going to be the conclusion to the goldrats and sword birds arcs?
  • Alright...
    There's a huge training camp/tournament that the big sects put together and for the first time, they allow loose cultivators to join in (all the loose cultivators are given masks and clothing to hide their identities) because the 16 Country Alliance is in trouble and they need to pump out some Nascent Realm cultivators or else the stronger human powers will stop protecting it and they'll all get eaten by monsters.

Jiang Chen joins in, aces the preliminary rounds (getting a handful of OP resources and some big trump cards) and gets seeded into the tournament in the second to lowest rank. He climbs his way higher and higher, getting better and better resources as he goes until he's at the top. Notably, Purple Sun Sect suspects he's Jiang Chen, and tries to suppress him, and when he's in the highest position, people do everything they can to prevent him from increasing his rank ostensibly because the sect genius talents are annoyed by him, which fails spectacularly since he dominates any competition he's in. It all ends with a standard 64 man elimination tournament, and when the participants are whittled down to 16, they get a chance to declare where they want to continue studying, sect-wise. All four sects try to court him (even Purple Sun which is like... they've tried to kill him half a dozen times by this point) but he can't actually be taught anything by these clowns, so he joins Treasure Tree, since they have the most abundant resources. The Tie family is immediately suppressed by the other factions and leadership of Treasure Tree, until they basically grovel and apologize on their bellies to Jiang Chen. He had already basically forgotten about them.

tldr: Treasure Tree is richest in the area, and what he lacked was resources, not tutoring, or techniques. By the time he joins, they are willing to murder each other to make sure he stays happy, so he basically has full access to their resources.

He's sticking with them for now, but at the point I stopped, he already has a much larger sect from outside the 16 Country Alliance eyeing him up for recruitment.
    Well he should still let the sect kill Tie guy and every single one of his relatives 3 generations +- so they may learn not to run their mouths off.
  • Can anyone explain the rule in day spirit area?
    They get a point from doing a task and to do battle they need to spend that point >>> is that right?

Thx b4
  • What will happen to Fengyun Cult, especially to its master/sovereign and Zi Yhong Great Emperor/Jing Yun Dharma King?
  • Fengyun cult's master got killed by JC's golem
  • Fengyun cult's master got killed by JC's golem

oh thanks
  • edited September 2016
    What is the purpose of Lan Huang for joining the Eternal Sacred Lands? Is he going to be a threat for JC or will he make JC's reputation go bad in front of others?
  • What happens to the gold rats? Does JC awakens their innate bloodline or something?
  • yup, with the wood spring.
  • Ab.luffy said:
    What happens to the gold rats? Does JC awakens their innate bloodline or something?
    Yes JC always use them whenever there are massive scale war
  • JC rarely fights by himself. He's always bribing people to do it for him.
  • hmm what is "formation" or 阵法 mean? is it like magic circle ?

im at chapter where JC teleported to dan cloud ancient sect
  • Does JC ever have like epic fights?op fights?based on what ive seen so far he rarely fights...i could be wrong.
  • Yup he rarely fight as hard as other MC from other novel lol
  • Well there is never someone his level that can be his match , so fights either quickly or there is no fight at all.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• i already read older post about all cultivation level and i have some question...

in lnmtl , i think all emperor level written as king level now
    what is great emperor? is it half realm to next level like spirit king before?

i thought calestial real is one level above emperor, but i just read chapter when JC meet with man qi again, he said he is in calestial level and iirc i read here that man qi is heaven host level?

and when huang er explain bout myriad abyss island, JC mention something about overlord and deva , is that a title or cultivation level?