SOTR spoilers

Comments

• So how does the MC deal with the first prince and the dragonteeth guards? Also assuming he somehow makes the 4th prince king, any spoilers would be appreciated :D
  • edited June 2016
    Nabcake said:
    So how does the MC deal with the first prince and the dragonteeth guards? Also assuming he somehow makes the 4th prince king, any spoilers would be appreciated D
    Later they'll go to some kind of dungeon iirc and they kill each other at that place. The 3rd (or 2nd prince, i forgot which) use some ancient mouse tide to trap and kill the 1st and 4th prince but the plan failed cause JC can speak ancient beast languange and instead the mouse tide kill 1th-3rd prince. After they got out from the dungeon what left is the 4th prince so he become the sole survivor 
  • Oh is the dragonteeth guards also included in the casualties? Also when does it happen? Just curious if this arc is long or not.
  • Will we ever see the Eastern Family Ancestor ? The one always in seclusion.
  • edited June 2016
    Evaansan said:
    Will we ever see the Eastern Family Ancestor ? The one always in seclusion.
    We will never "see" him, he only appear once (by description/narration) and then he die iirc
  • what happened ?
    when does he die?
  • karoman said:
    what happened ?
    when does he die?
    In the future JC will come back to that place only to find that his enemies has invaded his birthplace and capture the guy from the medicine hall (or something) and kill the eastern family ancestor 
  • edited June 2016
    karoman said:
    what happened ?
    when does he die?
    In the future JC will come back to that place only to find that his enemies has invaded his birthplace and capture the guy from the medicine hall (or something) and kill the eastern family ancestor 
    i think the guys from the hall of healing where killed and replaced by the guys from the kingdom that the purple sect rules and the ancestor as well
  • What about Goyu's sister? Does she also die or? Also why did they invade? Because of Long Juxue? How does JC deal with it?
    So funny though, that protector gets all hyped by the late emperor and gets literally shit on with no screen time :p
  • edited June 2016
    Nabcake said:
    What about Goyu's sister? Does she also die or? Also why did they invade? Because of Long Juxue? How does JC deal with it?
    So funny though, that protector gets all hyped by the late emperor and gets literally shit on with no screen time p
    the sister was alive at that point i think but at the end no idea. they invade because of the 3 pills he left for the hall of healing, as for long juxue she was no longer alive at that point and the invasion was on orders of the prince i think anyway JC kills the royal family
  • Which prince? So they invaded all because of greed? Makes no sense honestly, people would be less enthusiastic to make new pills and shit if some turds are just going to steal it. But if they killed those in the hall of healing how could they continue making those pills?
  • When do Dan Fei and Jiang Chen meet again after she leaves him in chapter 339-340 ?
  • edited July 2016
    God I fucking can't stand anther fucking usage of venerated FUCKING SECT DISCIPLE any more. Is this going to stop any fucking time soon?
    Or is our Mc going to fucking demolish these god damn awful pride-ass suckers who have nothing to show and only know how to bully mortals?

Or is there 1 god damn novel out there where the MC when he is powerful enough is going to demolish every god damn sect for this exact reason? (because it is fucking getting on my nerves i want to read once how a MC does a mass genocide of all the fucking sects there are)
  • NoobElite said:
    God I fucking can't stand anther fucking usage of venerated FUCKING SECT DISCIPLE any more. Is this going to stop any fucking time soon?
    Or is our Mc going to fucking demolish these god damn awful pride-ass suckers who have nothing to show and only know how to bully mortals?

Or is there 1 god damn novel out there where the MC when he is powerful enough is going to demolish every god damn sect for this exact reason? (because it is fucking getting on my nerves i want to read once how a MC does a mass genocide of all the fucking sects there are)
    You should read 'Invisible Dragon'
  • Will the jian clan become powerful in the future if so how powerful and how many experts will they produce beside Jiang chen .
  • king issa said:
    Will the jian clan become powerful in the future if so how powerful and how many experts will they produce beside Jiang chen .
    They become powerful at last (well JC build his own greater realm) but it never mention how many expert they produce. It's only stated that JC children have an amazing talent
  • can somebody tell at wh chapter does mc meet his  daughter?

• dragn555 said:
    NoobElite said:

You should read 'Invisible Dragon'
    Or Murdering Heaven Edge
  • does jiang chen continue to strengthen his body or does he just follow the steps with his OP skills?
  • He trains in body skills as well.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• im at chapter 1722, what happens in between here to 1900s?

the Yan clan look like weak-willed people except the few decent ppl, and does JC ever lose?
  • Yan clan is pretty bad from what I remember. JC basically disowns them and slaps their 'face' around a few times iirc.
    Patriarch regrets he made an enemy of JC at some point too.

• nice, although i wish there were some exciting arcs soon
  • There will be nice stuff soon, but yes the Yan clan is in demise and the clan head is the major reason for it.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• When does JC marry Huang Er ?
  • Is there something about Xue Tong origins?
  • im at 1961- are the next few chapters to do with teh talent contest going to be a good read? and is it important towards relationships or etc? also i find the romance dry slightly but it is better than lots of wives or sex.
    cant wait to finish this novel! 
  • jeremei said:
    Is there something about Xue Tong origins?
    not really i guess
  • Lan Huang is doing what? is he going to do something bad?
  • edited July 2016
    Currently at ch1239 in lnmtl.  This is around the part where Peacock Sacred Mountain and Asura Palace are duking it out.

I'm a bit lost.  I don't know if I missed something somewhere when I was skimming or the author is just stupid.  I hope it's the former.

1.) At first, Jiang Chen made an excuse that Great Emperor Peacock is breaking through Celestial realm for his absence.  Later on, he goes on asking Great Emperor Asura if he had something to do why there is no contact with GE Peacock.  He also threatened the people who possibly may have his hands on the matter.  It's just contradictory.  He made an excuse at first then now he's admitting that GE Peacock might have had an accident.  And no one was questioning it.

2.) He has the Golden Cicada divine ability.  Why in the world did he not use it in stead of his lotus?  He has used the divine ability in the Tower battles a few times already.  No reason to use the lotus which reveals his status as Jiang Chen, right?

Frankly speaking, he had a lot more intelligent ways to deal with Asura without having to reveal a lot of his cards.  He could have even just run around from the start, saving his defense and attack talismans.  I know it's bland and there's no way readers would enjoy such a fight, but still, I didn't like how the author choreographed that fight.  Oh, and there's that fight of Wushuang.  I don't even understand how he was unable to kill the Pill King.  He's peak Great Emperor for Pete's sake.  It should've just taken a few moves to crush his opponent.  I don't also understand why the GEs present in the scene didn't put down Asura for his attempted murder on Jian Chen after the fight.  They have perfect justification to kill the dude.  Sheesh. 
    ------------