will there be or wont any love here ?

2»

Comments

• i just read the manwha and i want to ask, is the girl he meets in the begining and he has a friendly relationship with his big love he tries to revive or who is she, cause i think she has a nice character^^
  • Sekeis said:
    i just read the manwha and i want to ask, is the girl he meets in the begining and he has a friendly relationship with his big love he tries to revive or who is she, cause i think she has a nice character^^
    nope the girl he tries to revive isn't come out in the manwha, the girl you're talking about (her name is xu fei if I remember correctly) only show up in that arc and doesn't show up until later show up again in a dream world
    gintoki99 said:
    Actually he end up with limu wan and liu mei and liqian mei .
    In the end of the last chapter he join her through it is not said if it is a clone or the original also it is not a dream world but just it is just that the immortal progenitor and the ancestor of the ancient tribe felt the presence of  killing clone of wang lin and while they tried  to understand if it was a dream but i think they meet him and he kills them
    isn't the girl at the end is liu mei ? iirc the story said that they choose death when they think it is a dream world (like well my whole life is just a dream it's not worthed to live anymore) while wang lin choose to go through and send his clone back in time to verified whether this world is a dream or not which is kind of funny since the work of his clone is the one that made some people think it's just a dream world

• Sekeis said:
    i just read the manwha and i want to ask, is the girl he meets in the begining and he has a friendly relationship with his big love he tries to revive or who is she, cause i think she has a nice character^^
    nope the girl he tries to revive isn't come out in the manwha, the girl you're talking about (her name is xu fei if I remember correctly) only show up in that arc and doesn't show up until later show up again in a dream world
    gintoki99 said:
    Actually he end up with limu wan and liu mei and liqian mei .
    In the end of the last chapter he join her through it is not said if it is a clone or the original also it is not a dream world but just it is just that the immortal progenitor and the ancestor of the ancient tribe felt the presence of  killing clone of wang lin and while they tried  to understand if it was a dream but i think they meet him and he kills them
    isn't the girl at the end is liu mei ? iirc the story said that they choose death when they think it is a dream world (like well my whole life is just a dream it's not worthed to live anymore) while wang lin choose to go through and send his clone back in time to verified whether this world is a dream or not which is kind of funny since the work of his clone is the one that made some people think it's just a dream world

thats sad to hear, cause i somehow liked her and mc had good impressions torwards her too, and when i read a little bit in this thread and it seemed he has more than one wife/lover i had hopes :(
  • Two away, at the end of the day, slowly disappeared.     They do not see, at the moment, in this mountain not far from the city that Blackstone in a corner wearing a ...... white woman, back lighted, her head high, looking at the sky away Changhong, leaving his eyes with tears, that tears across her cheeks, dripping on the clothes.     "forget everything before I forget ...... fish, is such that the water in watching the birds go away ...... "the woman murmured, with hazy eyes, that the fish in the water crying, tears just melted in the water , birds like to see.     ", before we are birds and fish, but I, we're not ......" behind this woman, and suddenly there was a soft voice.     this Jiaoqu startled woman, she suddenly returned and see the lights dim, the smiling looking at his shadow ...... 
     The woman who is watching is liqian mei and the man who talks to her is wang lin but for the ancestors i am not sure