will there be or wont any love here ?

Please tell me if this will end with him get a wife or no ? no name please if there's one
I just want to know because you know, this series only lack romance.

Comments

• Don't you worry. :)
    There will be love and he will get a wife. I don't know how much you want to get spoiled, but let's just say that love is basically the reason for the whole story.
  • Ah, I see. Thank you very much.
    That's what all I need to keep going
  • waca said:
    Ah, I see. Thank you very much.
    That's what all I need to keep going
    The MC has a pretty tragic life, hang in there.
  • from what i know from synopsis, this is probably the most romantic xianxia i ever read
  • The Mc is very soft hearted. More than meng Hao IMHO. 

Chapter 200 something gives very nice and warm feeling.  As a whole. 
  • tendou said:
    The Mc is very soft hearted. More than meng Hao IMHO. 

that's probably cause he was raised by kind and loving parents (before all hell broke lose) while Meng Hao had to be abandoned by his parents and was hounded by loan sharks (not his parents fault but still....)
  • tendou said:
    The Mc is very soft hearted. More than meng Hao IMHO. 

that's probably cause he was raised by kind and loving parents (before all hell broke lose) while Meng Hao had to be abandoned by his parents and was hounded by loan sharks (not his parents fault but still....)
    around the middle of 200 to 300 chapter are very nice warm feeling arc.

What's different about  Wang Lin is he is aware when he do a bad or vicious thing and he make no pretense about it and do not need to lie to himself about it,

At least that's how I see it.
  • Wang Lin understand the shit he does but he mentality (which is stated repeatively) if you don't fuck with me I won't fuck with you but if you fuck with me I'll kill you. Which ofc everyone proceed to fuck with him lol

He has like the first good romance that ends tragically.

Then the crazy yandere romance-ish thingy that ends tragically....

On chapter 1.1k+ and possibly another one going to start? (at least the girl...ok feel weird saying girl consider they are all like over 1000 years old but meh... is pretty persistent) Also this is also where Wang Lin said his heart died with Li Muwan (first grill) and then was cut open by Liu Mei (second yandere grill) so he can't love anymore or something like that.

• sorry if it is OOT but did it get better after the few lasr chapter void had translated? (u know after the elder with strange octopus dantian in his dantian or whatever arc, cause i stop reading this at that arc)?
  • Can you give me a chapter number? coz void stopped at like 179 and I picked up at 180 (currently at 225 now) and not idea which part your talking about XD
  • edited March 2016
    zoldik95 said:
    sorry if it is OOT but did it get better after the few lasr chapter void had translated? (u know after the elder with strange octopus dantian in his dantian or whatever arc, cause i stop reading this at that arc)?
    I don't know about "better", but the story definitely gets less weird and possibly more enjoyable after that ark. Just keep reading, it is well worth your time. :wink: 
    Can you give me a chapter number? coz void stopped at like 179 and I picked up at 180 (currently at 225 now) and not idea which part your talking about XD
    He is talking about the very beginning of the ancient god ark. Chapter 161 has the octopus part in it. :smile: 
  • Sorry, could you tell me at the end, who is he end up with? Does he gets a happy love life at the end?
  • saiamaru said:
    Sorry, could you tell me at the end, who is he end up with? Does he gets a happy love life at the end?
    He ends the novel with one in a sense but he does not have a happy love life. Anything more and it is quite mjor spoilers.
  • edited April 2016
    saiamaru said:
    Sorry, could you tell me at the end, who is he end up with? Does he gets a happy love life at the end?
    Li Mu Wan and it's a tragic love story since li mu wan die and most part of story after that is about wang lin trying to find a way to revive li muwan.
    In the end he successfully revive her
    he will also has a dream life with liu mei and their son (which is real)
  • No they will leave the dream life and there is also li qiumei

• Did li mu wan find out that the avatar is wang lin himself in the cloud sky sect?i feel very sad abt li mu wan..lol
  • Also, ive read that li mu wan will die..:( how will this happen, will wang lin get revenge for her death?thanks fellow daoists..:)
  • gintoki99 said:
    No they will leave the dream life and there is also li qiumei

well the question is who he end up with and li qianmei not end up with him only those two can be called his wife

Did li mu wan find out that the avatar is wang lin himself in the cloud sky sect?i feel very sad abt li mu wan..lol
    Also, ive read that li mu wan will die..:( how will this happen, will wang lin get revenge for her death?thanks fellow daoists..:)
    in the current translation she already find out
    li muwan die of natural cause, she fail to breakthrough and her life span run out. After that the whole story is about wang lin trying to revive her
  • gintoki99 said:

well the question is who he end up with and li qianmei not end up with him only those two can be called his wife

Did li mu wan find out that the avatar is wang lin himself in the cloud sky sect?i feel very sad abt li mu wan..lol
    Also, ive read that li mu wan will die..:( how will this happen, will wang lin get revenge for her death?thanks fellow daoists..:)
    li muwan die of natural cause, she fail to breakthrough and her life span run out. After that the whole story is about wang lin trying to revive her
    Its a bit sad..haha thanks for the answer..if i understand correctly, the real wang lin is out there somewhere in the real world..and the wang lin now that are in the current translations is his clone to find ways to revive li muwan?am i right?
  • gintoki99 said:

Its a bit sad..haha thanks for the answer..if i understand correctly, the real wang lin is out there somewhere in the real world..and the wang lin now that are in the current translations is his clone to find ways to revive li muwan?am i right?
    Li muwan is alive in the current translations.....
  • edited May 2016
    it's the opposite actually,
    what we reading is the real wang lin but in later part of the story he will send his clone back in time (at this time wang lin already half step heaven treading realm) to find a way to revive li muwan and to verified if this world is a dream world since so many people seems to think that wang lin is a reincarnation of a heaven treading realm cultivator. In the real real world (a higher world from this world but I could be wrong, past) his clone (now the clone cultivation is already heaven treading realm) borrow a compass that should be the key to revive li muwan and sink into a dream world with the compass but his effort always fail no matter how many reincarnation he go through (this is why people think wang lin is a reincarnation and this world is not real) so based on what I understand he blow the compass and left the information about the way and the compass to the real wang lin (present time)

Li muwan is alive in the current translations.....
    it will not happen until later part of the story
    she died because she continuously fail to breakthrough to yuanying (nascent soul) and her life span run out
  • Wait. I'm so confused. So is chapter 1 to the recent chapters all real or a dream world? And is this compass you talk about is the element ball thing?
  • Jay-TS said:
    Wait. I'm so confused. So is chapter 1 to the recent chapters all real or a dream world? And is this compass you talk about is the element ball thing?
    the current world is real but not exactly real since it's just a cave world however what we read is the real wang lin story(he was born in the cave world),what everyone think is a dream was the creation of wang lin's clone that wang lin send back in time (he send the clone when he is in xian city).Sorry I read via bing translator so some details maybe not clear even for me but based on my understanding wang lin journey goes like this (there is an overlap though because he send his clone back in time)
    cave world (current world)--> real world (xian city/immortal god mainland)-->inverse world/renegade world (the real real world maybe real is not the correct world but it's supposed to be a higher world,the place you suppose to go after you become a fourth step cultivator)
  • So what is the difference between the cave world and the real world. Who created the cave world in the first place? If Wang Ling was born in a cave world then does that mean he is not real??? Thanks Royal :D
  • Jay-TS said:
    So what is the difference between the cave world and the real world. Who created the cave world in the first place? If Wang Ling was born in a cave world then does that mean he is not real??? Thanks Royal :D
    it's an immortal from xian city,mtl name is colourful immortal. Cave world just like the name implied is just some sort of array technique this colourful immortal placed in a cave, the heaven in there is not natural it only exist to cut "the plant" that goes out of path (destiny,even immortal is not an exception in the cave world) and wang lin is some sort of crop that grow wild until it can't be cut anymore. Well depend on what the definition of real is from a higher world xian city is not really real either
  • Man, this sounds like some inception stuff, world within a world within a world >.<
  • Jay-TS said:
    Man, this sounds like some inception stuff, world within a world within a world >.<
    It really is. Trying to understand this is almost as hard as trying to MTL a novel.
    ---

So my initial understanding of this was that the original Wang Lin reached God hood of some sort, and dreamed himself into the current world we are reading about to find a way to revive LMW.
    Buut, it seems that this is not the case, and the Wang Lin we are reading now is in fact the real one? (I'm already confused)

If the dream/clone(?) Wang Lin manages to find a way to revive LMW, what happens to the original, does he stay lonely by himself?
  • Taryn said:
    Jay-TS said:
    Man, this sounds like some inception stuff, world within a world within a world >.<
    It really is. Trying to understand this is almost as hard as trying to MTL a novel.
    ---

So my initial understanding of this was that the original Wang Lin reached God hood of some sort, and dreamed himself into the current world we are reading about to find a way to revive LMW.
    Buut, it seems that this is not the case, and the Wang Lin we are reading now is in fact the real one? (I'm already confused)

If the dream/clone(?) Wang Lin manages to find a way to revive LMW, what happens to the original, does he stay lonely by himself?
    Based on my understanding both the clone and the original become fourth step cultivator although technically the clone become fourth step earlier since he got send back in time. The clone (it's actually not really a clone but an out of body origin of slaughter/killing origin) manage to find a way although I'm not sure why he need to sink into the dream world but he always fail executing it (in the past) so he leave it to the original one (the original find some sort of hint from the clone although I'm not really sure which is first find the hint or send his clone back in time). Wang Lin himself confirm that he is the real one when confronted by the guardian spirit of the compass that want to take over his body since it thinks he is the only true being and the rest is only his dream. Wang Lin said the one that everyone think is a dream or his past live is his slaughter clone that he send back in time (his clone sink into a dream world several time in the past so the spirit and some people think that current wang lin's world is also a dream world).
  • Thanks, Royal. I like your avatar. Every time I read your posts, I read them with the voice of Dr. Zoidberg in mind haha
  • Actually he end up with limu wan and liu mei and liqian mei .
    In the end of the last chapter he join her through it is not said if it is a clone or the original also it is not a dream world but just it is just that the immortal progenitor and the ancestor of the ancient tribe felt the presence of  killing clone of wang lin and while they tried  to understand if it was a dream but i think they meet him and he kills them