Can someone explain to me the F5 sect

All I hear in the comment is F. What is it?

Comments

• A group of bullies.
  • A group of bullies.
    Don't listen to this guy.

The F5 sect has had a long and prosperous history.

That aside, F5 is the function key to refresh a page on PC, and people will beat it to death in hopes of getting the first comment.
  • F5 is an organisation researching on the profound effects of throbbing F5, dealing with the order of rebirth. the pulse of internet. Cultivators of the laws of F5 are forever dominant in the comment sections all over the internet. It is a mystery with great power!

The Almighty Froppy
  • It is a sect worshipiing lord fifth, obviously...
  • They are a bunch of retards that spam every chapter release with posts about being 1st , 2nd etc instead of talking about the actual chapter.
    It's honestly pathetic but I guess it makes them feel fulfilled in life lol, how sad.
  • I refreshed the page and found a new skyfire chapter without a comment... instead of commenting first first first, i read the chapter. There still wasn't a comment so i nabbed first. Does this make ma F5 member because i got first or a F5 heretic because i read the chapter first?
  • Minru said:
    I refreshed the page and found a new skyfire chapter without a comment... instead of commenting first first first, i read the chapter. There still wasn't a comment so i nabbed first. Does this make ma F5 member because i got first or a F5 heretic because i read the chapter first?
    Hahahahaha, you actually read the chapter prior to commenting!?
    To think that someone out there is using this website for its intended purpose rather than just commenting to get their name out there... in what, I can only assume, is a sad attempt to combat their loneliness & feelings of mortality...
    Just what is the world coming to? 

Ryuushima said:
    They are a bunch of retards that spam every chapter release with posts about being 1st , 2nd etc instead of talking about the actual chapter.
    It's honestly pathetic but I guess it makes them feel fulfilled in life lol, how sad.
    Lol! A little harsh perhaps, but essentially true... perhaps even the most correct answer. 
  • ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Lowlav said:
    F5 is an organisation researching on the profound effects of throbbing F5, dealing with the order of rebirth. the pulse of internet. Cultivators of the laws of F5 are forever dominant in the comment sections all over the internet. It is a mystery with great power!
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

If I could, I would 'Like' this comment... and if I could, I would 'Like' it numerous times; simply brilliant!!

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Lowlav said:
    F5 is an organisation researching on the profound effects of throbbing F5, dealing with the order of rebirth. the pulse of internet. Cultivators of the laws of F5 are forever dominant in the comment sections all over the internet. It is a mystery with great power!
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

If I could, I would 'Like' this comment... and if I could, I would 'Like' it numerous times; simply brilliant!!

• Have faith in Lord Fifth, gain eternal life!
    When Lord Fifth appears, who dares cause strife?!
  • Lord fifth and Lord third.SassyKeyboardWarrior said:
    Have faith in Lord Fifth, gain eternal life!
    When Lord Fifth appears, who dares cause strife?!

• edited January 24
    All hail Lord Fifth! *Konga dance with butt swaggar* Oooga-Laka Oooga-Laka *Shashasha*