Xianxia Shijie

Hey folks
Just saw this manhua online and found it quite cool.
Was wondering if it was being translated anywhere and if someone was willing to pick it up.

Comments

• edited February 2016
    I was just starting on translating it. I have half a chapter done and so since I'm a new translator I'll have the first chapter up sometime this week? TBH I freaked out when I saw this because I thought someone else was translating it :) lol
  • essencexn said:
    I was just starting on translating it. I have half a chapter done and so since I'm a new translator I'll have the first chapter up sometime this week? TBH I freaked out when I saw this because I thought someone else was translating it :) lol
    You gotta act fast on your impulses. We do not want to wage war like TLnations and DSB had a while back. Especially if a novel is popular or has a manhua backing it. 

You know when I first picked a title, it was one by IET.. and to my dismay, it was already being translated.

The Almighty Froppy
  • really liking this manga, a more detailed novel would be nice too!
  • essencexn said:
    so a weekend update?