World defying dan god

Comments

• edited June 2016
    1.Does he do it with all the 27 girls or just with a part of them by the end of the novel?
    2.Does he create a space that can be kept on him all the time and where he can plant all those medicinal herbs? Like in ancient strenthening technique.
    3.What is the fate of the harem? I hope he doesn't let them behind permanently.
    4.Who's the master of Su Meiyao and Bai Youyou?
    5.For how long does the war go on?
    6.Does he take the pill that has 50%chances to cross all that nine disasters?
    7.Does he leave right after he crosses the ninth disasters or does he find a way to stay there for more and not be compeled by those laws to leave?
  • edited June 2016
    1. Every beautiful girl from the early parts of the story will become intimate with MC, it's just a matter of when. After that, it's a toss-up. Some stay in the story. A few just disappears after they leave MC. Most still have a close connection to the MC and his harem even if they do not become intimate with MC.

2. Yes. First, it's his ring, then he gets a world inside himself or his soul that he can use to store and grow stuff. The process is similar to Long Live Summons, only without the book.

3. A while later, one of MC's love interest creates a sect that is basically, to put it frankly, just MC's love nest. Most of girl that MC "collected" over the course of his journey goes to this place after their role is done. He returns from time to time... Like once every five hundred years. Except for a few exceptions, once a love interest is left behind in this place, their role in the story is essentially done. By the end of the story, I think the author might have suggested that he finally retire to that place. But knowing MC, he could have just have easily stayed for a couple days before he immediately heads off to do God knows what.

4. Their master is Bai Youyou's own father. It's complicated.

5. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific. Which war? Is it the one with the demons? That one last a very long time and becomes very messy. Basically, while the good guys are trying to unite and fight off the invasion, multiple third-parties involved themselves in the fight and tried to take over.

6. Unless you're talking about another pill (there are a lot related to the disasters), I don't think so. The MC mentioned that these disasters come with great risk, but it also comes with great rewards to the ones who survives it. In fact, the bigger the disaster, the higher the reward. So the MC, the greedy bastard he is, gets creative.

7. While everyone he knows ascended, he intentionally suppressed his advancement for a hundred years (*is actually 30 years) to do nothing but make pills for his sect. After that, he ascended like normal.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • He stays for 100 years to make pills for his sect? Wow, that's a reallly long time.
    Is it the extreme martial sect, and why does he care so much for it?
  • edited June 2016
    Yeah, in that century, he literally did nothing else. Even when his friends/lovers ascended, he was too busying making pills to notice. Never cultivated, never interacted with anyone else. Just making pills. Just another one of the author's blatant attempt to nerf/slow down MC a bit and make him play catch up again.

About the sect, he created it. Just don't get attached to it.
    It eventually collapses after all the worlds (both high and low-level) finished merging. It's such a waste of time. Hundreds of chapters were devoted to its founding, defense, and rise. He waste a century doing nothing but make pills for them for the sake of ensuring a strong foundation for their growth and a lasting legacy. All that hard work and dedication, and in the end, it still bloody collapses because no one could apparently do shit without him and, this is what gets me so mad, they broke up without even a fight. Just bloody rolled over and let the other guys take over.

Also, the black dragon vein that the sect was built on and that he spent so much time fighting over for was taken over and divided as territorial spoils by the his enemies. Fun times.

EDIT: I misremembered the amount. It was only 30 years.

• edited June 2016
    Thanks
    Around what chapter does he ascend to that higher world?
  • Yeah I think I will drop the novel when he starts making pills for 100 years. Seems like the author lost his got damn mind in all the spoilers I'm reading. lol
  • edited June 2016
    bonifide said:
    Yeah I think I will drop the novel when he starts making pills for 100 years. Seems like the author lost his got damn mind in all the spoilers I'm reading. lol
    Yeah, what... That's so silly, especially knowing that it gets destroyed easily in the future.
    When is the 100 years over? Since nothing happens, I want to skip it. 
  • Taryn said:
    bonifide said:
    Yeah I think I will drop the novel when he starts making pills for 100 years. Seems like the author lost his got damn mind in all the spoilers I'm reading. lol
    Yeah, what... That's so silly, especially knowing that it gets destroyed easily in the future.
    When is the 100 years over? Since nothing happens, I want to skip it. 
    Yeah and the person said the author waste hundreds of chapters on it. 
  • edited June 2016
    Guys, I have to admit something, I was misremembered the amount. I apologize for giving a bad spoiler.

It was only 30 years. I didn't realize my mistake until I actually look up the chapter and read it again. It is on chapter 1,262. I mixed it up with another time-skip at 1439, which actually is a hundred years of him being cut off from the world. 1,262 should also be around the same time the war ended.

Also, MC doesn't actually make the pills. He just grew the ingredients with his special abilities (which involves his spit) and then leave the ingredients with one of the sect leaders. The rest of my spoilers should be correct.

Again, I'm sorry about the false spoiler. I will edit all my post to give the correct amount. Also, 1,262 should also be around the same time the war ended.

• Well if that's the case that ain't so bad at least in comparison to what we previously thought.
  • edited June 2016
    1.Who is that soul from the heart of the white tiger? Is it a good or bad fellow?
    2. There are only 27 girls in his harem:http://wapbaike.baidu.com/view/8650177.htm? ,but he is quite intimate with each other,like Bai Youyou's elder sister, Shen Lingling or Ji Linger. What happens to them.
    It wouldn't be nice if he doesn't accept them knowing that he already has that many girls.

It doesn't matter anymore.
  • where can i read its translated chapters after 112.........:(

• edited June 2016
    Tauseef said:
    where can i read its translated chapters after 112.........:(

Read it at lnmtl, they just add the novel recently.
  • any pets?
  • when is he going to find out that elder dan and the Pill Hall girl is the same person?
  • so his masters (youyou and meiyao) are barely harem members? the way you guys are saying it, it sounds like they ONLY had sex as a "thank you" gift or something.
  • Seems not that great of a novel if he does all that work for a sect and it goes away like nothing.
    I can understand that some plot object have to be cut out of the story and it will be forgotten but if the author spend hundred of chapters on building up to this and just lets it die to move on that seems kinda bad writing.

unless the collapse of his sect is the start of another arc?
  • edited July 2016
    Harem girls?
    Xuē xiān xiān
    bái yōuyōu
    sū mèiyáo
    lěng yōu lán
    wú qiānqiān
    huāxiāng yuè
    liǔ mèng er
    lóng xuě yí
    lán lán
    yàn yānrán
    yánzǐlán
    bái xīng
    yún zhū
    dù yān yáo
    dōngfāng xīn yuè
    dōngfāng jìng
    jīměixiān
    zhào yíxuán
    mù jiā lán
    yáo shūměi
    lóng huì shān
    mù qiàn xiāng
    jī xiān er
    Lǚqǐlíng:
    Lǚ qìn lián:
    Féng yùjié
    Fènghuáng gōngzhǔ
  • edited July 2016
    Hi guys, TL here,
    Well some of you wondering why the author drops the sect. He created the sect for some reason, I don't remember for what, but maybe for fun or something, but he just wanted to leave something for the sect, with which they can thrive. And author have always mentioned, how hard it was for him to come back to his own world, he created pills before leaving, and after that he went on his own adventure, you can't expect the MC to stay and not progress just cause he created the sect. Like any other novel there are some characters are forgotten, but the main characters always had been introduced. I'm not sure about last 400 chapters, as I went on for holiday and now I'm TLing it, but till 2500 chapter I think it was great fun to read, after that it became just a little above average, but the characters grew on me and all in all I liked the whole novel. I can't say everybody would like the novel, cause everyone has their own taste. For me I liked it and translated it, as for the loopholes, I don't think there were that many like alenotbeer said. Some things were left for commonsense, like take sect for eg already, or many have said OP in early 100 chapters, but author always mentioned before everything it was mortal world, so MC was like wold in sheep herd, ofc he would be super powerful. So many of those loopholes alenotbeer talked about were most of the time explained by author.
    In the end I want to say is it's not a bad read, its not the best work, I agree on that but was not bad either. Anyhow thnx for your support by reading it. I hope you enjoy the translation.
  • There are some other girls he is closer than some of those you mentioned.
  • edited July 2016
    just noticed on the list...pff, he bags his waifus teacher, thats great.
  • edited July 2016
    Hi guys, TL here,
    Well some of you wondering why the author drops the sect. He created the sect for some reason, I don't remember for what, but maybe for fun or something, but he just wanted to leave something for the sect, with which they can thrive. And author have always mentioned, how hard it was for him to come back to his own world, he created pills before leaving, and after that he went on his own adventure, you can't expect the MC to stay and not progress just cause he created the sect. Like any other novel there are some characters are forgotten, but the main characters always had been introduced. I'm not sure about last 400 chapters, as I went on for holiday and now I'm TLing it, but till 2500 chapter I think it was great fun to read, after that it became just a little above average, but the characters grew on me and all in all I liked the whole novel. I can't say everybody would like the novel, cause everyone has their own taste. For me I liked it and translated it, as for the loopholes, I don't think there were that many like alenotbeer said. Some things were left for commonsense, like take sect for eg already, or many have said OP in early 100 chapters, but author always mentioned before everything it was mortal world, so MC was like wold in sheep herd, ofc he would be super powerful. So many of those loopholes alenotbeer talked about were most of the time explained by author.
    In the end I want to say is it's not a bad read, its not the best work, I agree on that but was not bad either. Anyhow thnx for your support by reading it. I hope you enjoy the translation.
    I've heard that a lot of the girls (or all) basically get forgotten, how true is this?
    I was kind of hoping he and his harem would stay together.

Thanks for the great work btw:)
  • At the end he refuses to create a world,fact that includes his not death but something similar,so that he can stay with his girls and friends
  • Thanks for the answer, and what do you mean by, "his not death"?
  • He would turn into that world,but without retaining his soul,so it would be as if he died
  • Think the big bang. The MC is given an option to create a new, better universe or whatever somewhere else. He just need to swallow a pill that he spent millions of years working on. If he does, I think he essentially dies as a person/explode into a billion pieces, but pave the way for something much better. In the end, he doesn't choose this option, but toss it away and went home.

Taryn said:
    Hi guys, TL here,
    I've heard that a lot of the girls (or all) basically get forgotten, how true is this?
    I was kind of hoping he and his harem would stay together.

Thanks for the great work btw:)

Not TLer, but most of the harems (some potential love interest do get drop) stay intact, but their role in the story is essentially done after their purpose is fulfilled.

It's like Pokemon. That's the best way I can describe it. He only keeps a certain number of them around him at a time. The white dragon is like his starter, who spent the most time in his side, though she also doesn't get much to do in the main story. The rest stay in the PC, waiting for the few rare moments MC to come back to visit. Other than one or two occasions, they have no role in the end game.

• edited July 2016

Not TLer, but most of the harems (some potential love interest do get drop) stay intact, but their role in the story is essentially done after their purpose is fulfilled.

It's like Pokemon. That's the best way I can describe it. He only keeps a certain number of them around him at a time. The white dragon is like his starter, who spent the most time in his side, though she also doesn't get much to do in the main story. The rest stay in the PC, waiting for the few rare moments MC to come back to visit. Other than one or two occasions, they have no role in the end game.

in that case, are there any harem members that are around him throughout the story? 

I find it rare for harem members, or anyone for that matter to travel around with the MC for a long period of time...like, in DMWG, he travels around with ice girl for awhile, but he's going to leave her for quite awhile, etc

are there any stories (pref translated) where the MC is always with his harem/OTP target? like in the novel sevens. (although thats JP)
  • What happens in the next few chapters from the current translations, does anyone remember?
  •  I read almost 900+ chapters the story is interesting though rather long and there is some truth revealing for example elder dan is also that dean of touyan alchemy or Hua Xi­angyue, menger is also the dean of ixe wind valley here is top list harem for now;
    His fiancee
    Youlan
    Menger
    Elder dan/Hua Xi­angyue
    Qianyan
    Soumei
    Baiyo
    Long juxie
    Dong­fang Xinyue- those are conquered.
    In the list
    Lan lan
    Yan ran