World defying dan god

Comments

• Taryn said:
    Yeah and what's the deal with Elder Dan? From what i've read she was the one who help him at king city, but why did she treat him like that?
    She probably wants him to give up being in the sect and join her faction.
    Do either one of you remember which chapter she showed up in I can't remember for the life of me lol.
  • Taryn said:
    Yeah and what's the deal with Elder Dan? From what i've read she was the one who help him at king city, but why did she treat him like that?
    Do either one of you remember which chapter she showed up in I can't remember for the life of me lol.
    As the Dan Elder or the lady in King City?
  • can anyone tell me if mc's 2 teachers are going to leave him later on or stays with him
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    The lady in King City what chapter did she help Chen Xiang.
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    He met her in chapter 31. As for her helping him, she did it at various times subtly.
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    He met her in chapter 31. As for her helping him, she did it at various times subtly.
    Thanks Ill go back and read chapter 31. And if you do not mind can you tell me what she did when she helped him subtly.
  • Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Taryn said:
    Thanks Ill go back and read chapter 31. And if you do not mind can you tell me what she did when she helped him subtly.
    She basically helped him start his alchemy business in the city via giving him deals with materials, buying/selling, and sharing info with him.
    Later on she wanted him to join her family/clan/sect, and she said she would even be his maid if he joined. He said no multiple times, which is why I'm inclined to believe that she's using her power as the Dan Elder to try and make him quit in the current TL.
  • I assume she is stronger than his 2 masters. Since they couldn't detect how powerful she is. 
  • So how does he beat "Elder Dan" and when does he make her his maid? 
    Why did she make his trial more difficult/insist he stay in the outer sect?
    And when does he meet his "sister" and fiance again?
  • no spoiler about why she hate him and how he kick her ass later? or she became his woman later? i will really hate it if she became his woman.
  • no spoiler about why she hate him and how he kick her ass later? or she became his woman later? i will really hate it if she became his woman.
    I don't think she's all that bad. Remember she's the woman from King City, who I didn't mind all too much.
    She's just putting on a front to dissuade the MC from staying in the Extreme Martial Sect.
  • Taryn said:
    no spoiler about why she hate him and how he kick her ass later? or she became his woman later? i will really hate it if she became his woman.
    I don't think she's all that bad. Remember she's the woman from King City, who I didn't mind all too much.
    She's just putting on a front to dissuade the MC from staying in the Extreme Martial Sect.
    I kind of think he's probably the only man to deny her. Hopefully I'm wrong though. lol
  • Taryn said:
    no spoiler about why she hate him and how he kick her ass later? or she became his woman later? i will really hate it if she became his woman.
    Why does she not want him to stay in the extreme martial sect? Actually seems like a nice sect compared to other sects in wuxia stories.
  • Most likely so he would go to the alchemy sect she wanted him to enter in the first place.
  • Most likely so he would go to the alchemy sect she wanted him to enter in the first place.
    why would she want him to enter another sect traitor? i cant find a reason as to why she hate him that much

and i remember her i just cant understand if she was from another sect what is she doing there, since she wanted MC to enter another sect, this is why this is so confusing this come out without foreshading and we dont even understand her since she was supposed to be from another sect.

this is why i hate her hypocrite and two faced people.
  • There was a spoiler that the Dan Elder is the girl who sold him the alchemy ingredients and helped him get his business started back when they were in the city and that girl wanted him to go to some alchemy sect but he refused saying that he wants to enter the Extreme Martial Sect and after that she kept trying to convince him to join the alchemy sect. If they are actually the same person then the most valid reason for stopping him from rising up the ranks is most likely to force him to leave since he wouldn't gain anything there and than try to convince him most likely from a different identity to join the alchemy sect.
  • Why was she pretending to be a alchemy sect servant and working in city if she was so strong?
  • I don't know but that was the spoiler I read.
  • so why would she the most powerful person in extreme martial sect go to king city or be part of the alchemy sect
    my cents are on she thinks hes not good enough for his fiance
  • edited May 2016
    She acted as an alchemist in King City to scout potential candidates for their alchemy sect.
    They briefly implied this in one of the chapters, I just forget which.
    As for why she's in the alchemy sect, I've no idea. Might have to do with her upbringing.
  • Yeap she is an asshole she is in one sect tryint to gather people on the other and killing potetial people, i really dont like her she should just die later.
  • so she basically is part of 2 sects(she's the leader of alchemy sect) ,she wanted him to join alchemy sect because he talented in that domain but he refused
    btw she does become his maid
  • souldz25 said:
    so she basically is part of 2 sects(she's the leader of alchemy sect) ,she wanted him to join alchemy sect because he talented in that domain but he refused
    So she is just being an ass because he would't join her sect? Also how does he make her his maid?
  • bonifide said:
    Taryn said:
    I kind of think he's probably the only man to deny her. Hopefully I'm wrong though. lol
    Well they become sexually active later. As far as an actual relationship, I'm not too positive.
    Apparently he pretty much leaves all the girls behind, so I'm not really sure it's saying much even if he were to have a relationship with her.
  • bonifide said:
    Taryn said:
    I replied, but my post got censored for some reason.
  • Nabcake said:
    Taryn said:
    Why does she not want him to stay in the extreme martial sect? Actually seems like a nice sect compared to other sects in wuxia stories.

Most likely so he would go to the alchemy sect she wanted him to enter in the first place.
    What UC said.
    She asked him several times, and was rejected all those times.
  • bonifide said:
    Taryn said:
    Why was she pretending to be lowly servant of pill sect?
  • bonifide said:
    Taryn said:
  • Nabcake said:
    souldz25 said:
    so she basically is part of 2 sects(she's the leader of alchemy sect) ,she wanted him to join alchemy sect because he talented in that domain but he refused
    So she is just being an ass because he would't join her sect? Also how does he make her his maid?
    Should be the gist of it. Not 100% sure, but I'd guess that he beat her in some aspect, and she became his maid or 'married' him, as she said she'd marry anyone that can beat her.
    bonifide said:
    Taryn said:
    To scout potential geniuses.
  • The Dan Elder is one of three apprentices that the last leader of the sect had before the leader ascended. She secretly create her own sect, which is the pill sect that she wants MC to join, but remains an elder of the other sect.

She technically has three identities:

Elder of MC's sect
    Leader of the Pill Sect
    The servant girl who regularly represents the leader of the Pill Sect (since everyone expects the head of a sect to be old and stuff).

Dan Elder also has to keep her identity a secret cause she has a high level kind of flame that some people will kill her for. Her treatment of MC is a mixture of tough love and sheer frustration over MC's antics. Dan Elder is so interested in MC is because he reminds of her own master and her master's master (which becomes MC's master later). They are both total badasses and they both have yin-yang veins, like MC, only his are levels higher than theirs. She could already sense he had the yin-yang veins when they first met and predicts that he will be an extraordinary person. She later duels with MC over making pills. If he wins, she becomes his servant. He wins. I think she's MC's first woman, though they don't have sex at first cause she's so much stronger than him. Don't think she ever explained why she wanted to be MC's servant though.

I think she had one of the dropped plotlines that I've mentioned before. A lot was made about her past, that she came from another world, and there were some hints about her parents, but later, it became unimportant and she just brushed her origins off.

For one reason or another, MC leaves his masters (first two women) behind with another more skilled pill (female, of course) master to heal their injuries and doesn't have sex with them until like... chapter 2,000 - 3000. By then, it was just a courtesy.

Actually, I think this is mead.