World defying dan god

any info on what happens with fiance/ sisters in the story? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Thats what I want to know so far it seems like he has 4 females. His fiance his 2 masters and possibly that girl that medical dan hall place. I wouldnt be surprise if that vixen who hurt his masters fall for him. lol
  • edited February 2016
    For those who are curious here is the description:

Description

Young Chen Xiang had a fateful encounter with goddess & demoness & received their peerless heritage, got divine pulse, learns ultimate martial arts, transcendent alchemy techniques, which gives him an easy ride in his journey of cultivation. When hungry he refines some spirit pills to eat as snack, when lonely he flirts with goddesses, when bored he teases those martial artists who came to beg for spirit pills, when tired he let his beautiful wives massage him. Translator’s Synopsis Chen Xiang had been struck with a misfortune, he was born without a spiritual vein so he cannot practice martial arts. However its just his luck that he has a fateful encounter with some mysterious beauties. This made his life take a turn for the better down the path of cultivation and alchemy. This new and exciting world is filled with immortals, devils, gods, and mystical heavenly beasts. As he starts his lifelong adventure, he comes across many secrets and mysteries hidden in this world. Explore with our hero as he contemplates these tantalizing and profound mysteries and reaches the peak of the martial way, while he flirts with women, makes friends and challenges the lords, immortals, and devils of the martial world.

Translator site: https://wuxiatranslators.wordpress.com
    Very interesting novel but it's a pity it has only a few translated chapters. I'll just have to wait till it reach at least 100.

• bonifide said:
    Thats what I want to know so far it seems like he has 4 females. His fiance his 2 masters and possibly that girl that medical dan hall place. I wouldnt be surprise if that vixen who hurt his masters fall for him. lol
    actually at chp 300, he already has 7 girl on his harem. 
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    3.his fiance's master and his sister's master (spoiler, they are the same person)
    4.his elder (bing called her elder dan)
    5.dragon emperor daughter
    6.White tiger
    7. the girl from the alchemy school (forgot it's name)

• bonifide said:
    Thats what I want to know so far it seems like he has 4 females. His fiance his 2 masters and possibly that girl that medical dan hall place. I wouldnt be surprise if that vixen who hurt his masters fall for him. lol
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    3.his fiance's master and his sister's master (spoiler, they are the same person)
    6.White tiger

ohh, i forgot the 2 goddesses (the one who taught him alchemy and magic) so it's total 9
  • bonifide said:
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    6.White tiger

ohh, i forgot the 2 goddesses (the one who taught him alchemy and magic) so it's total 9
    Damn boy gettin around... O.0 i rememeber the part where he was talking to guy in sect place and he was like if snow is your sister then rou rou is my niece and mc was like but thats my fiance and the guy was like shut your fxing mout right now lmao
  • bonifide said:
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    6.White tiger

What a savage hahaha.
    Thanks for the spoilers guys!
  • LOL you had me scared when you didnt mention his 2 masters at first. I was like I hope they not dead. That's a lot of damn females and only 300 chapters so far. 

Did he meet his masters enemy yet? I'm sure she just a beauty too. 
  • Oh the enemy of his two masters is a woman? What happened exactly with them btw?
  • edited February 2016
    thedarkemperorofthedarkness said:
    bonifide said:
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    6.White tiger

4 = 7 haha^^
    too many more woman that i cant remember

• bonifide said:
    LOL you had me scared when you didnt mention his 2 masters at first. I was like I hope they not dead. That's a lot of damn females and only 300 chapters so far. 

Did he meet his masters enemy yet? I'm sure she just a beauty too. 
    not yet, so far from what i read the great war is coming, they might meet her there. 
  • edited February 2016
    one of the "enemies" will be turned into his maidservant haha and then he finds out she did chase after his masters to help them^^
    and there is the other funny moment when this maidservant turns another women into her maidservant and that woman finds out that her master is a maidservant of the MC^^
  • mazmaz
    edited February 2016
    Can someone give me the link to raws please?
    Does he do the deed with any of the girls

• edited February 2016
    http://tw.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/30906
    he did it with his fiancee, one of his maidservants(Dan elder(his martial niece lol)) and white dragon girl (im currently at 1363 mtl)

• Do the goddesses get their powers back and what is the relation ship between them and the MC.
  • they are both in love with him and not healed yet at chapter 1388
  • Zahard said:
    they are both in love with him and not healed yet at chapter 1388
    That is just fucking crazy 1388 chapters and not even healed. I assume his level is not higher than theirs.
  • I agree, but the novel is 3820 chapters long. The story would end really quickly if they healed in the 1k's.
  • story is really good but he is only at the start op later he goes to other realm thats
    when he will be really weak.
  • yeah and everyone is after his shit because its obviously "rightfully" theirs. its really annoying because even if they kill him they wouldnt get his weapon so stupid. 
  • What are the identities of the goddesses and who was the one that attacked them?
    Is the MCs mother ever mentioned?

• Taryn said:
    I agree, but the novel is 3820 chapters long. The story would end really quickly if they healed in the 1k's.
    Oh I didn't know it was that long. I figured it was around the 1600s. 
  • Guessing Yueyun is not part of the harem (didn't see her name).
  • bonifide said:
    1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    6.White tiger

"Harem" is not exactly suitable to describe his relations with them. He only has some morethanfriendly actions with 3 of them, the rest are merely friends at best now. Unless you consider that every girl you've met in your life who is on speaking terms with you is in your harem...

Until ch 500 he is still a virgin, only had some smooching actions with 3 ladies..
  • Is harem cause he has sex with everygirl. 
    Spoiler 
    The dan elder is the same person as the alchemy girl in the king city.
  • kukruk said:
    Is harem cause he has sex with everygirl. 
    Spoiler 
    Must be pretty late in the novel then.
  • Bailee said:
    kukruk said:
    Spoiler 
    Yep before he go to second god realm he make a round with his girl in the flower village aka harem village
  • kukruk said:
    Bailee said:
    kukruk said:
    Spoiler 
    Yep before he go to second god realm he make a round with his girl in the flower village aka harem village
    Not every girl. From the listed

1.His fiancé
    2.his swore sister
    6.White tiger

he only got it on with 1, 3/4 before going to the 2nd realm.
    only later in the higher god's realm did he get together with the rest.

White tiger is pretty much forgotten.

---
    The time jumps are very annoying in this story IMO. 
  • What kind of revenge does he get against the Dan elder. Even if she is a harem member, it still pissed me off how she made the competition harder for him.
  • What kind of revenge does he get against the Dan elder. Even if she is a harem member, it still pissed me off how she made the competition harder for him.
    She became his slave and the first one he bumps around.
  • athlonkmf said:
    What kind of revenge does he get against the Dan elder. Even if she is a harem member, it still pissed me off how she made the competition harder for him.
    She became his slave and the first one he bumps around.
    why she hide her face !?