Evil dragon against the gods? "邪龙逆天" (or "网游之邪龙逆天") by MARS GRAVITY

Comments

• how do you do spoiler tag?
  • edited December 2016

Spoiler:
    test
    Spoiler:
  • What happened to the dude who created the game, (the one that supposedly killed himself) and is it true that an alien helped him?
    okay since i found how to do spoiler tag here is a more specific spoiler and a major one

Spoiler:
    the guy who made the so called game is alive but hes a world god creator( something like this) who made this game with li xian for mc so he could get stronger and regain his memories and such. the game is actually another world the game bracelet just sends their soul to this world.
    Spoiler:
  • rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:
    I've read until chapter 286.

The plot looks good as of yet.
    The MC is even more broken/OP than Shura's Wrath MC.
    The harem romance is good.
    I went ahead and read some of the sex scenes. They are much more descriptive than SW and ATG (its like Shinmai Maou no Testament or Masou Gakuen HxH but with sex included). Some of them are as long as 2 chapters.
    there is a tragedy tag in the novel update....so no one died yet or a death like coma??

Spoiler:
    later on in the novel he meets a girl named xing bao'er that is dying and later sacrificed herself (different spoiler of why) for mc but last chapter she comes back.
    Spoiler:
  • so the alien is li xian the girl which was in love with MC?
  • so the alien is li xian the girl which was in love with MC?
    Spoiler:
    i wouldn't call her a alien more like a god
  • vincenzo said:
    just finished the novel last night if any1 has questions
    Could you give us a spoilerish harem list or something like that?
    At least those that you remember.. Thank you
  • edited December 2016
    golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    Could you give us a spoilerish harem list or something like that?
    At least those that you remember.. Thank you
    Li Xian'er, su feifei, xiao xi, Situ Luoyu, Mu Xiao Yao, Chenxin, Chenxue, xing li ,gougou, po lou, qimeng, xing bao'er, Liu Qiyue
  • vincenzo said:
    Bro, please more spoliler detail about Li Xian? Thank you
  • edited December 2016
    vincenzo said:
    Spoiler:
    she is the lover of ye tianxie in this generation before reincarnation she was the lover of him in the last generation when ye tianxie was named
    long tian or yin long and she was the lover of him in their first life when she was named hesi feya and he was named su ye. when ye tianxie died as long tian she commited suicide in the name of love, and on first generation she was killed by a god clan leader by assassination to cause friction between su ye and hesi feyas clans. as far as sexual content goes with those two it never gives the specifics. and li xian'er is put into a different dimension soon after ye tianxie and her meet again due to a agreement to save his live. its to heal some kind of space crack.
  • edited December 2016

• edited December 2016
    here is a major spoiler about ye tianxie
    Spoiler:
    He is somewhat adopted his adopted parents are two guardian dragons from the heaven area.
    his real parents are the celestial emperor which is the ruler for the heaven area and the lou demon clans guardian dragon which is a dark attribute dragon.
    his biological mom was supposed to marry someone from the lou demon clan but fell in love with celestial emperor at pou lou mountain and they conceived
    mc there and celestial emperor never found out and ended marrying someone else due to not wanting to be in this complex relationship with the dark dragon. the dark dragon ends up giving birth to mc and gives him to the mcs adopted parents. celestial emperor ends up finding out when mc is dying and in
    a coma  that he is  his son, and that his two other son arent actually his and his wife which he ended up marrying cheated on him. this is why mc has a 
    dark and light dragon soul, celestial emperor and his lineage always have a light soul and he got his dark soul from his mother. these are his parents from his previous life as long tian or yin long. he finds out as ye tianxie though
  • yao yao and xiao bei spoilers
    Spoiler:
    yao yao and xiao bei were found by su ye ( ye tianxie first generation) in a white space which no one adventures to along with the destiny moment
    beads. when su ye dies yao yao and xiao bei go berserk and tries to kill everyone near them which ended up weakening them and i'm also guessing it's when yao yao gets sealed by the dragon ancestor. they also end up getting human form at  the very end of the novel.
  • xing li spoiler
    Spoiler:
    xing li is the so called demon god and leader of the 8 demon kings. xing li came to this world looking for the son of god (different spoiler) and
    lost all her memories due to a formation around the world and fell to the demon continent. she ended up beating the old demon kings and started to lead
    them to take over the lost continent so the demons could live a better life, the demon continent is pretty much without water and crops and alot of the
    inhabitants die. ye tianxie ends up helping her fix the problems the continent had. xing li is also part of one of the god clans
  • gougou spoiler
    Spoiler:
    gougou was first found by li xian'er and long tian (ye tianxie past generation) under the pou lou mountain and raised her as their own. later it is revealed that gougou is someone named the son of god which is a very powerful being that helped one of the god clans when they were in need and later 
    disappeared before a ritual to keep her powers or something. which is why xing li was looking for her. 
  • vincenzo said:
    vincenzo said:
    Spoiler:
    she is the lover of ye tianxie in this generation before reincarnation she was the lover of him in the last generation when ye tianxie was named
    long tian or yin long and she was the lover of him in their first life when she was named hesi feya and he was named su ye. when ye tianxie died as long tian she commited suicide in the name of love, and on first generation she was killed by a god clan leader by assassination to cause friction between su ye and hesi feyas clans. as far as sexual content goes with those two it never gives the specifics. and li xian'er is put into a different dimension soon after ye tianxie and her meet again due to a agreement to save his live. its to heal some kind of space crack.
    Thank you very much for spoiler. i think the story more complicated than shura wrath. Shurat wrath better than evil dragon againts the god, what do you think?
    I need mood burster for continue read this story.....
  • edited December 2016
    vincenzo said:
    vincenzo said:
    Spoiler:
    Thank you very much for spoiler. i think the story more complicated than shura wrath. Shurat wrath better than evil dragon againts the god, what do you think?
    I need mood burster for continue read this story.....
    hmm honestly they are extremely similar to each other its pretty hard for me to pick which one i liked more. i just feel like shuras wrath kinda sprong things 
    on you to quickly at times such as the reincarnation the last couple chapters came out nowhere for me. having evil dragon against the heaven go for about 400 chapters longer then shuras wrath kinda helps me get a more full story where the  author can explain certain things.
  • ye tianxie abilities spoiler
    Spoiler:
    ye tianxie has double dragon soul light, dark which increased his reflexes and abilities also increased his mortal body, it increased even further
    after the 7 sin ritual. later mc gained something called sacred fire which increased his abilities by 500%( sacred fire was sealed so he can only use 
    that much) he later unseals it and it goes to 900%, this is after he loses his double dragons soul.  mc tries to gain his double dragon soul back using
    the nucleus  of two dragons light and dark which he later succeeds in doing making the gold dragon soul. The gold dragon soul is unique because only one
    dragon has ever had that which was the ancestor of all dragons, mc can also become a dragon at this point only for a bit because hes still not a matured 
    dragon.

• so he lost his dual dragon soul and got gold dragon soul ? what is it is ability ? can you give me the outline of the story ? who will be his biggest enemy? and what will he do about some tragedy in his past live?
  • so he lost his dual dragon soul and got gold dragon soul ? what is it is ability ? can you give me the outline of the story ? who will be his biggest enemy? and what will he do about some tragedy in his past live?
    Spoiler:
    dragon soul ability gives him a new profession which is golden dragon god which gives him a good stat boost, Sovereign Dragon's Body which gives him a formidable body,Sovereign Dragon's Claw  which does 20% damage x each level of his,Sovereign Dragon's Eye he can see in absolute darkness and light and can see through the levels and capabilities of all people or items, Sovereign Dragon's Soul in a hundred meters all
    mysterious god or lower go into a fear state,Rulers Dragon Soul Roar takes on hp and does that damage to surround people and stuns. there are like 7 more abilities i wont explain, Ruler Dragon God cuts, Dragon Soul Dragon God broken,Ruler Dragon God thorn,Purgatory Dragon Dance Heaven Soaring Rend,Ultimate Dragon Soul Explosive Thrust,Murderous Heart Dragon Cry,Ruler Dragon God day gets angry.

hmm his biggest enemy there is not really a big enemy just some small problems here and there, if you are talking about a final boss or something there is not any,only thing that happens is some kind of disaster  was gonna hit earth literally and they prevented that within a chapter or so. about the tragedy's of his past lives he pretty much ignores them such as his actual father, ye tianxie  gives him no mind and ignores him for good reason (that is the biggest punishment of all for him) and about their first life su ye (yetianxie) and hesi feiya (li xian'er)  dying because of the disillusioned god clan they forgive them
    because the ones that caused their death already passed away and what not and they aren't willing to kill  their new clan members for something that happened 70+ million years ago. 
  • vincenzo said:
    ye tianxie abilities spoiler
    ye tianxie has double dragon soul light, dark which increased his reflexes and abilities also increased his mortal body, it increased even further
    after the 7 sin ritual. later mc gained something called sacred fire which increased his abilities by 500%( sacred fire was sealed so he can only use 
    that much) he later unseals it and it goes to 900%, this is after he loses his double dragons soul.  mc tries to gain his double dragon soul back using
    the nucleus  of two dragons light and dark which he later succeeds in doing making the gold dragon soul. The gold dragon soul is unique because only one
    dragon has ever had that which was the ancestor of all dragons, mc can also become a dragon at this point only for a bit because hes still not a matured 
    dragon.

Could you spoil something more on the
    Spoiler:
    7 sin ritual? I read about it in the lnmtl when it was first mentioned and I kinda don't like the idea it gives.. Do I have to expect the always present and evermore hateful heroine rape trope?

Also could you spoil something on the relationship with Liu QiYue?
  • golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    dragon.

Spoiler:
    7 sin ritual? I read about it in the lnmtl when it was first mentioned and I kinda don't like the idea it gives.. Do I have to expect the always present and evermore hateful heroine rape trope?

Spoiler:
    eh its not that bad, and about the rape, he rapes the girl from blood paradise that he knew because she was sent to assassinate him unlucky for her he was on the lust sin that day, and there is another one which mc doesn't count as rape because it was in game (cant rape her unless she consents to it and takes off clothes ingame) which her name is Situ Luoyu ( the sister of two guys that are ex members of blood paradise) also touching a woman without consent in game sends lightning bolts  to stun and damage the perpetrator. mc met her on his lust day and pretty much yelled at her to take off her clothes and tackled her.
  • vincenzo said:
    golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    dragon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    eh its not that bad, and about the rape, he rapes the girl from blood paradise that he knew because she was sent to assassinate him unlucky for her he was on the lust sin that day, and there is another one which mc doesn't count as rape because it was in game (cant rape her unless she consents to it and takes off clothes ingame) which her name is Situ Luoyu ( the sister of two guys that are ex members of blood paradise) also touching a woman without consent in game sends lightning bolts  to stun and damage the perpetrator. mc met her on his lust day and pretty much yelled at her to take off her clothes and tackled her.
    Spoiler:

So it happens with two of the heroines.. The assassin girl is the one he should have met in one of the first chapters in the world of the old game? Did she know she was sent to assassinate him? Why did she not appear in destiny?
    Could you spoil me something on his relationship with this girl, that situ girl, and liu qiyue?
    Thank you for all the other spoilers!
    and also, how many chapters does the 7sin trial last? Thanks!
  • golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    dragon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

So it happens with two of the heroines.. The assassin girl is the one he should have met in one of the first chapters in the world of the old game? Did she know she was sent to assassinate him? Why did she not appear in destiny?
    Could you spoil me something on his relationship with this girl, that situ girl, and liu qiyue?
    Spoiler:
    the assassin girl did appear in destiny but under a different name which is her real name from blood paradise, and about if she knew i believe she did  and if she didn't she found how like right in rape scene. nothing much to spoil about relationship with this girl she joins his harem she is strong and thats about it, about situ girl shes a cooking proffession in game and sister of two guys that left blood paradise along with her. about liu qiyue not much to say about her she was there for his sin lust and told him he doesnt need to feel like he has to take responsibility for her and what not since it was in game that they had sex but she pretty much joins his harem because mc somewhat had a personality change and was more decisive.and about how long the trial lasted i think it was about 60-80 chapters, some sins are more quick to pass then others like sloth it did a few day time skip cause all he would do was sleep and lay about in bed refusing to do anything, and they would also pass more quickly because he had two dragon souls which split the time in half for some of the sins.
  • vincenzo said:
    golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    golan87 said:
    vincenzo said:
    dragon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    the assassin girl did appear in destiny but under a different name which is her real name from blood paradise, and about if she knew i believe she did  and if she didn't she found how like right in rape scene. nothing much to spoil about relationship with this girl she joins his harem she is strong and thats about it, about situ girl shes a cooking proffession in game and sister of two guys that left blood paradise along with her. about liu qiyue not much to say about her she was there for his sin lust and told him he doesnt need to feel like he has to take responsibility for her and what not since it was in game that they had sex but she pretty much joins his harem because mc somewhat had a personality change and was more decisive.and about how long the trial lasted i think it was about 60-80 chapters, some sins are more quick to pass then others like sloth it did a few day time skip cause all he would do was sleep and lay about in bed refusing to do anything, and they would also pass more quickly because he had two dragon souls which split the time in half for some of the sins.
    Ok thank you!
  • edited January 2017
    I finished the story some time ago but does anyone know if ran chenxin is properly in the harem? She lives in his home and obviously loves him but always evades her feelings even while feifei encourages her to get in a relationship with the mc

Also was Liu Qiyue a virgin? she kind of acts like a whore
  • i hate how the author treated Su Fei Fei in this novel. 
  • i hate how the author treated Su Fei Fei in this novel. 
    What do you mean ?
  • edited January 2017
    The logic behind the forms of half dragons is absolutely ridiculous in this novel. I mean if the father is a dragon and mother a human the child will have dragon main body and if the father is human and the mother dragon then the child will have human main body. I mean seriously you expect a human woman to push out a dragon egg?? The other way around would make much more sense.
  • Does anyone know what the special characteristic of desolate god race is? World creation god race can control space and create planets. Dissilusioned god race (mtl) has extremely high destruction strength but I never figured out what de desolate god race can do