Evil dragon against the gods? "邪龙逆天" (or "网游之邪龙逆天") by MARS GRAVITY

edited February 2016 in Other Novel Spoilers
yeah  dont  know  if translation  is  right  for  title ( evil dragon against the heavens online games )  ,  well anyway  i wanna  know  if  this  is  a  VR novel ,  is it like  shura  wrath(read it loved it) and if it  has  same  tropes of mars gravity ;opness  as  fuck  for  mc ;really huge number of  haremettes  and good proper  interactions  with  harem  members( also is there a lot of lolis  seems main is a loli  hopefully the only one)  ,and  mc  being  cunning (someimes  when  his  power is  weakened  or  nonexistent )  ,the reason  i ask  and have  not already  started  it is because  its one of his firsts  (i think) so i dont know  if   he  was already good at  planning  plot  and  writing  dialogue  and interactions  and if he  was as  good  at  first(you can argue  that  his  writing is  ridiculous  at  times but i always  enjoy it wich  is what  matters to me) ,also hopefully  someone  has read to ending  and can spoil  is it  as happy as  others  or is  it left oppen ended  . Also  any other  spoilers would be apreciated.

heres a link to raws  to who  wants to start reading it  
http://www.uukanshu.com/b/234/
or you can copy paste title in google ther are tons of links

Comments

• I think u mean Heavenly Star.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited February 2016
    no  that  is  tian chen   (Heavenly Star)  "天辰"       ////   what i  want is    "邪龙逆天"  (or   网游之邪龙逆天)     (evil dragon against the heavens ?)  
    also  it has  1259   chapters while    Heavenly Star  has 556
    if you  look at  author  pages  youll  see  this  novel  and  it  is  always   under   his  name   (mars gravity)  along  with shuras wrath  and tianchen  and  AGA
     here are links to some   mars gravity  author  pages

www.80txt.com/author/火星引力/
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/3624361.html

• M bad. I didn't go to the site.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • hey  guys  i'm  also  interested  in  this , does  no  one  know  anything about this  , cause  i  thought  mars  gravity  was kind  of  popular
  • no one still reading this?
  • edited November 2016
    I've read until chapter 286.

The plot looks good as of yet.
    The MC is even more broken/OP than Shura's Wrath MC.
    The harem romance is good.
    I went ahead and read some of the sex scenes. They are much more descriptive than SW and ATG (its like Shinmai Maou no Testament or Masou Gakuen HxH but with sex included). Some of them are as long as 2 chapters.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:

I went ahead and read some of the sex scenes. They are much more descriptive than SW and ATG (its like Shinmai Maou no Testament or Masou Gakuen HxH but with sex included). Some of them are as long as 2 chapters.
    there is a tragedy tag in the novel update....so no one died yet or a death like coma??
  • rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

there is a tragedy tag in the novel update....so no one died yet or a death like coma??
    It also got a tragic past tag, maybe tragic tag for that?
  • edited November 2016
    danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

The MC and few of the heroines have tragic pasts. And no one has died or coma until I've read.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

thank you good sir pointing that out i didn't notice that part..sigh
  • Akashura said:
    danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

The MC and few of the heroines got tragic pasts. And no one has died or coma until I've read.
    can you post is it here if someone died or in coma in the heroines...thank you
  • danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

thank you good sir pointing that out i didn't notice that part..sigh
  • Akashura said:
    danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

The MC and few of the heroines got tragic pasts. And no one has died or coma until I've read.
  • rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:
    danny16 said:
    rvtots33 said:
    Akashura said:

I answered it in my previous post.
  • Who's the person that stole his name in the game?
  • Who's the person that stole his name in the game?

It's right hand man of the Guildmaster of Wings of Shrouded Heaven. The Guildmaster made him do that so more people will join and support his guild.

• Can you describe his abilities?
  • What does he do about that?
  • edited December 2016
    What does he do about that?
    Around 370s, he thrashes and humiliates the guildmaster, Son of Heaven (MTL name) in his Guild HQ. And then publicly humiliates and thrashes the imposter and reveals to the public that he himself is the true Tian Moxie.
    Of course this ain't the end of conflict as Wings of Shrouded Heavens still exists but I've haven't read what happens beyond this.
    Can you describe his abilities?
    I'll say it all in a brief manner.

His main/1st profession is Opposite Frame Evil Dragon (MTL name).
    It gives him all around attributes.
    Plus a few attacks that doubles his attack power and one that makes 7 attacks rapidly.
    Also he possesses a defense barrier that grant him absolute protection against everything (nothing has come that can harm him while using this barrier as of yet) at the cost of using 10% HP every second.
    Finally, there's that OP weapon that he got from his missing lover.

His 2nd profession is Imaginary Beast God Changes (MTL name).
    Only one of its abilities has been used until I've read.
    That ability allows him possess Mysterious God level strength for an extremely short amount of time at the cost of dropping him 509 levels.

He has 3 pets so far.

Yao Yao (a white fox) is like the most OP healing pet. Also can use barriers that can cause damage to those who attack it. It possesses no attacking abilities.

Xiao Bei (a weird looking cat) is the ultimate attacking pet. It possesses no mana whatsoever and his attacks cost him HP instead.

Kaka (looks like a round ball with tiny limbs sticking out) can level up by devouring near dead or dead creatures and take their shape and also gain their abilities.

• @becool ;

The title of the novel is 'Evil Dragon Against The Heavens'. So pls change the title of the discussion.
  • just finished the novel last night if any1 has questions
  • edited December 2016
    Pls answer the following questions directly without any major spoilers:

Does the MC have any children by the end?
    Does he come to love Feifei as much as he does Li Xian?
    Does Guoguo ever grow up? When do they have sex?
    How does the sister of Son of Heaven join his harem?
    When does Xue Yue Yao join his harem officially? When do they have sex for the 2nd time?
  • Akashura said:

When does Xue Yue Yao join his harem officially? When do they have sex for the 2nd time?
    1. no
    2. not exactly he has a good love interest to all of them but author shows more love interest to li xian
    3. gougou gets bigger to like half a meter. and they don't have sex she just blows him all the time
    4. she truly joins his harem at the ending of the novel thanks to nameless
    5.xue yue yao is the assassin girl from blood paradise right? she joins after he kills the lou emperor. they never really talk about them having done it for the 2nd time.
  • i tend to get somewhat confused about naming because all the women. and then alot of them have second names thanks to made up names ingame names and such. 
  • edited December 2016
    vincenzo said:
    Akashura said:

1. no
    2. not exactly he has a good love interest to all of them but author shows more love interest to li xian
    3. gougou gets bigger to like half a meter. and they don't have sex she just blows him all the time
    4. she truly joins his harem at the ending of the novel thanks to nameless
    5.xue yue yao is the assassin girl from blood paradise right? she joins after he kills the lou emperor. they never really talk about them having done it for the 2nd time.
    So is Feifei the one he loves the most after Li Xian?
    I've read until the end of the volume 3 and it was implied that Feifei sacrificed a lot for the MC in her past life. So does he ever come to know of it and what is his reaction?
    How big is his harem?
    Whom does he have sex with the most? Is it Liu Qiyue?
    How does the sister of Son of Heaven fall for the MC?
  • 1. it is not really said who he loves most after li xian, he gains his memorys back and knows who feifei is and his reaction is best at none.
    2. his harem is aorund 12 or so if you don't include li qiyue maids and yao yao and xiao bei.
    3. most sex scenes is liu qiyue but he does have sex with one girl for like 6 months
    4. the sister of son of heaven has a past similar to feifei but true breaking moment for them is aphrodisiac nameless had mc open with her and him alone(with one added person by mistake you could say) 
  • edited December 2016
    vincenzo said:
    1. it is not really said who he loves most after li xian, he gains his memorys back and knows who feifei is and his reaction is best at none.
    2. his harem is aorund 12 or so if you don't include li qiyue maids and yao yao and xiao bei.
    3. most sex scenes is liu qiyue but he does have sex with one girl for like 6 months
    4. the sister of son of heaven has a past similar to feifei but true breaking moment for them is aphrodisiac nameless had mc open with her and him alone(with one added person by mistake you could say) 
    So does he have sex with Yao Yao and Xiao Bei?
    Who's the girl he has sex with for 6 months?
  • 1. no but at the ending hes intimate with them
    2. xing li a girl he found at the bottom of the ocean
  • What happened to the dude who created the game, (the one that supposedly killed himself) and is it true that an alien helped him?
  • What happened to the dude who created the game, (the one that supposedly killed himself) and is it true that an alien helped him?
    he is still alive, and i guess you could say a alien helped him