Ninelotus?????

2»

Comments

• They weren't meant for each other, the fact that people are hating on her is slightly amusing, the fault does fall on Ninelotus choice of Dao, but it doesn't stop her path, it's just that her values are different from Ning, they don't match. Ning is definitely more broad minded and his future Dao companion shares the same way. It doesn't make people that think like Ninelotus evil, it's just that by choice you may associate them, but it is a logical flow of a situation to lose respect due to disagreeing with them. Generally it's a small indifference but they both want to share their eternal lives together, Ninelotus was unfit, not that love is being about 100% compatible, but that her character is unbending. 
  • Kronos said:

nitelotus is a bitch etc of discussion

her dao heart is to control and dominate theirs partners which was the primary reason she liked Ning. cause ning was weaker than her as far as she knows plus Ning's background is too small and insignificant so when they are together she can have a branch family that can be in her hands. which is also why she didn't like that prick who gave the info about Ning and her being dao companions cause that guy has a low status in a big clan so even if she goes with that guy she cant take control of the clan cause the guy has a low status unlike Ning who even though is strong and has a status in his Ji clan, the clan is small overall which can be controlled by her.

she is a manipulative bitch who wants power and control aswell as reputation over anything else, heck being a dao companion means leaving and risking everything to be with the other.

well ning isn't really any better cause he's an arrogant guy who wont even glance at anyone who isn't bowing towards him.

her dao hearth is to control and she cant help that cause that's the way she lived her whole life, she is a part of a pretty big clan that has solid history and is it's heir on top of that, Ning on the other hand while he can appear arrogant is in the end free willed, his dao hearth is that of freedom, to be free of weakness and doesn't fall to anyone not even fate as he walks the path of an immortal his hearth seeks freedom and that is why Ninelotus and Ning are growing apart, one seeks freedom while the other seeks control, also the thing you said about not glancing anyone that doesn't bow to him...where did you get that? you know when he first came to Stillwater City he met those 3 of the ming clan was it? even though that one guy was sucking up to him so hard Ning didnt pay any attention to him yet the other guy who was willing to sacrifice himself to save the other 2 he took in and gave him a new road, saying that Ning doesn't glance at anyone who doesn't bow to him is against his very own nature, he doesn't say things he doesn't mean as well as act in a way he doesn't want to
  • balinor said:
    actually she wasn't brought up like that...remember that guy told her you have to find your OWN way and your own dao heart and then told her to go and stay in that cave and as long as you haven't found it you can't leave, so her desire to control ning was all her and nothing to do with how she was brought up...sure she was pampered as a princess but still her dao heart was her own way not the clans.
    Her Dao heart is based on control. She is the heiress to a really powerful clan. How is it not obvious to see the link between the two things? She was literally brought up to command thousands of people?? And this is further supported by how surprised she was when she finally realized her Dao heart, implying it was something that was ingrained into her through outside influences. And I find it interesting how everyone conveniently skips over the fact that Ninelotus admits that she wouldn't die for him so soon and that she doesn't believe in love at first sight but rather love built up over time. 

Also in regards to the attitude of the Forefather, it's obviously one that he's never before made apparent to her. Hence why she's so surprised and taken back when he shows it. It'snot like he hand reared her either. 
  • Kronos said:
    Neon711 said:
    Kronos said:

her dao heart is to control and dominate theirs partners which was the primary reason she liked Ning. cause ning was weaker than her as far as she knows plus Ning's background is too small and insignificant so when they are together she can have a branch family that can be in her hands. which is also why she didn't like that prick who gave the info about Ning and her being dao companions cause that guy has a low status in a big clan so even if she goes with that guy she cant take control of the clan cause the guy has a low status unlike Ning who even though is strong and has a status in his Ji clan, the clan is small overall which can be controlled by her.

she is a manipulative bitch who wants power and control aswell as reputation over anything else, heck being a dao companion means leaving and risking everything to be with the other.

well ning isn't really any better cause he's an arrogant guy who wont even glance at anyone who isn't bowing towards him.

her dao hearth is to control and she cant help that cause that's the way she lived her whole life, she is a part of a pretty big clan that has solid history and is it's heir on top of that, Ning on the other hand while he can appear arrogant is in the end free willed, his dao hearth is that of freedom, to be free of weakness and doesn't fall to anyone not even fate as he walks the path of an immortal his hearth seeks freedom and that is why Ninelotus and Ning are growing apart, one seeks freedom while the other seeks control, also the thing you said about not glancing anyone that doesn't bow to him...where did you get that? you know when he first came to Stillwater City he met those 3 of the ming clan was it? even though that one guy was sucking up to him so hard Ning didnt pay any attention to him yet the other guy who was willing to sacrifice himself to save the other 2 he took in and gave him a new road, saying that Ning doesn't glance at anyone who doesn't bow to him is against his very own nature, he doesn't say things he doesn't mean as well as act in a way he doesn't want to

sorry I think I said it the wrong way. lol forgive me for that :3

well basically Ning hardly takes the first step in befriending people he just stands there and wait for others to go to him and talk to him like he's the boss or something atleast that's how in some chapters he's being portrayed. which is also an issue that ninelotus was talking to ning about when the other guys are talking and befriending the other even if they don't suck up (you know go socialize) but ning's like "im sitting in me throne so come here and talk to me" well as far as I see it that's his way. (ironically I hate it but im exactly like him in that manner) which is in a way arrogant and the other free spirited.

well Ning did say that a path of immortal is a solitary one and that's what he believes in, the only one he can rely on his immortal path is himself and ones personal power is what matters the most is what he said, getting close to the people he knows nothing about as well as well as people that he dosnt know how messed up inside they really are is kinda dangerous, he needs to be able to see a person's true colors and then decide if he wants to befriend him cause befriending a guy that will one day betray him or seek to do him harm is kinda a no-go, that's the world that he lives in and needs to walk with all 3 eyes wide open :P 

• I actually like Ji Nings personality, it suits him considering how much emphasis he puts on cultivating. He probably seems vacant to others but not everyone is welcoming and friendly to strangers. Especially when they came from Earth into a world where it's more or less dog eat dog but with magic. 
  • after that inicident what chapter does ninelotus see ji ning again?
  • Neon711 said:
    Kronos said:
    Neon711 said:
    Kronos said:

sorry I think I said it the wrong way. lol forgive me for that :3

well basically Ning hardly takes the first step in befriending people he just stands there and wait for others to go to him and talk to him like he's the boss or something atleast that's how in some chapters he's being portrayed. which is also an issue that ninelotus was talking to ning about when the other guys are talking and befriending the other even if they don't suck up (you know go socialize) but ning's like "im sitting in me throne so come here and talk to me" well as far as I see it that's his way. (ironically I hate it but im exactly like him in that manner) which is in a way arrogant and the other free spirited.

well Ning did say that a path of immortal is a solitary one and that's what he believes in, the only one he can rely on his immortal path is himself and ones personal power is what matters the most is what he said, getting close to the people he knows nothing about as well as well as people that he dosnt know how messed up inside they really are is kinda dangerous, he needs to be able to see a person's true colors and then decide if he wants to befriend him cause befriending a guy that will one day betray him or seek to do him harm is kinda a no-go, that's the world that he lives in and needs to walk with all 3 eyes wide open :P 

Quite ironic because his lover was the grand traitor of all.

be a little amidable is what ning need, not just view gains, like he could talk at least with people etc not just stand there and make then take to him so he can see if they're good people
  • vex said:
    I don't get the Ninelotus hate. She was obviously brought up in an almost completely different world to Ji Ning so her trying to bring the stuff she was taught to the table shouldn't be a problem, especially as she's not trying to force Ji Ning (more like advise him). And in regards to her not going with him after he killed that enemy, is she really going to start a war and endanger the lives of her clan members for a person shes not deeply in love with? 

Love means wether life or death she would standby him no matter what . She should have been ready to abandon her clan and everything else involved to stand by his side without a second thought she was worthless and she wasn't worth his love . If she had just stood by him he would have brought Untold Fame and Fortune to her clan then they would have risen to new heights , her short-sightedness ruined her life .
  • balinor said:
    balinor said:
    considering ning got together with yu wei later we can consider it a break up. doesn't matter though ninlotus's attitude is A LOT like alice in CD so there was no way for her to get together with ning anyways just a stepping stone so ning could be with the main girl xD
    She's nothing like Alice. She's just the type of person who doesn't put love over family and her entire family could have been killed by the Youngflame, so you can't blame her. Yu Wei has nothing to lose and you will be shocked by a plot twist about her too.
    lol can't be that bad, what is she gonna do? kill him in his sleep? and who doesn't like a bad girl huehuehue ;). i actually like the girls with a little character in these novels. being mindless love zombies is kinda boring if you ask me...
    Well, not kill him but sort of close. In a few vols, things get very serious and she is revealed to be...
    What .... A spy ??? She still loves him and will go through thin and thin 
  • shewas literally reincarnated as a spy so u can't exactly say it had anything to do with Ji Ning.....
  • kerine said:
    after that inicident what chapter does ninelotus see ji ning again?
    She sees him during the tournament, but he doesn't see her then.

They see each other again something like volume 38.
  • Personally, I consider Ninelotus a much better person than Yu Wei. She just was more logical than passionate in her decisions.

Yu Wei was plainly a mass genocidal monster in her previous life, plus when it came to it, in this second life of hers, she still chose to fulfill her role while a sleeper agent and cause massive damage to their war effort. In any case, I feel she deserved at least as much condemnation as that other betrayal.

“The final end of Eternity, and the beginning of Infinity.”
  • edited March 2016
    Failed said:
    Personally, I consider Ninelotus a much better person than Yu Wei. She just was more logical than passionate in her decisions.

Yu Wei was plainly a mass genocidal monster in her previous life, plus when it came to it, in this second life of hers, she still chose to fulfill her role while a sleeper agent and cause massive damage to their war effort. In any case, I feel she deserved at least as much condemnation as that other betrayal.

From what I read from spoilers, Yu Wei was literally mind-controlled into being a spy.

Edit: Plus we don't know the reason why she was a mass murderer (Unless you've read the raws and isn't simply stating what we got from spoilers). Also, It was Ninelotus who went after Ning to become dao companions, something that is supposed to be more serious than marriage, and when it came down to it she chose her clan over him. I don't blame her for considering her clan more important than Ning, but I blame her for making a promise she wasn't prepared to keep. 
  • kaiser27 said:
    Failed said:
    Personally, I consider Ninelotus a much better person than Yu Wei. She just was more logical than passionate in her decisions.

From what I read from spoilers, Yu Wei was literally mind-controlled into being a spy.

Edit: Plus we don't know the reason why she was a mass murderer (Unless you've read the raws and isn't simply stating what we got from spoilers). Also, It was Ninelotus who went after Ning to become dao companions, something that is supposed to be more serious than marriage, and when it came down to it she chose her clan over him. I don't blame her for considering her clan more important than Ning, but I blame her for making a promise she wasn't prepared to keep. 
    as the patriarch of her clan said they were both way too young to make that decision. u see similar situations with people marrying way too early before getting to know each other in real life
  • kaiser27 said:
    Failed said:

as the patriarch of her clan said they were both way too young to make that decision. u see similar situations with people marrying way too early before getting to know each other in real life
    Can't argue with that.
  • Murmur said:
    Titans said:
    Ninelotus doesn't want Autumn Leaf to be killed, she wants that Autumn Leaf and all other servants get treated like servants and not like Ning does as a Elder sister.
    She should be able to understand that not everyone treats relations as she does.  I too think she's no more than an arrogant brat.  I certainly believe that Ning is too good for her.

Elion said:
    bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    Ninelotus is just a bitch that is hungry for power and asslicking
    I don't mind that she was raised a certain way but when she said she wanted to control Ning and his clan that bitch can kick rocks. 
     I agree with you guys.

I really want to kill her.

She wants to kill  Ji Ning's maid ?She is just a normal arrogant person.Of course she will break up with him !
    How i arrived at that conclusion. But, seems this wasnt the case.  
    Ahem but it is technically the same thing ! Treating her like a servant would result in something even worse !

She also wanted to make Ji  Ning  be polite to youngflame nong 
  • edited April 2016
    doesn't matter either guys ning wont end up with her either way so how about we leave the poor girl alone and focus on yu wei? i mean whats with the hate people? yu wei is being controlled by another party and when it comes to killing shit ton of people none of the MCs are above that too. meng hao--->thousands ,qin yu---> a few hundred when his student died , i can go on and on so unless it is stated WHY she killed those people in raws and you guys know it then whats the point of starting to hate so early on?
  • killing is better then breaking one's heart(people's logic)
     not my logic though
  • lord5th said:
    killing is better then breaking one's heart(people's logic)
     not my logic though
    can't you just stab a person in heart? works wonders and does both jobs just fine.
    anyways ninelotus was kinda b$tchy when you look at it but not leaving with ning was the most logical choice. yu wei is prettier in the pictures anyways so he didn't lose out kekekekekekeke
  • balinor said:
    doesn't matter either guys ning wont end up with her either way so how about we leave the poor girl alone and focus on yu wei? i mean whats with the hate people? yu wei is being controlled by another party and when it comes to killing shit ton of people none of the MCs are above that too. meng hao--->thousands ,qin yu---> a few hundred when his student died , i can go on and on so unless it is stated WHY she killed those people in raws and you guys know it then whats the point of starting to hate so early on?
    Qin Yu killed way more than that in the mortal realm, when his first master was killed.
  • Attolis said:
    balinor said:
    Qin Yu killed way more than that in the mortal realm, when his first master was killed.
    that's bs... qin yu didn't kill that many people... like 1 or 2
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited April 2016
    aashish said:
    Attolis said:
    balinor said:
    that's bs... qin yu didn't kill that many people... like 1 or 2
    lol yes he did. remember when he saw his father and uncle missing a hand he went bat shit crazy and took his army to where that loose immortal from the other continent was staying? he killed every last soldier of that state there and then the person (son of some patriarch of some sect) responsible himself and that is just in mortal realm. in immortal realm he killed hundreds because they killed his disciple to get to him (i think the sentence used after killing them was "paint the sky red with blood") so yea he has killed a lot of people too. and if you don't remember then well go read the books again it was book 10 i think "towering fury"
  • Qin Yu has had quite a few genocidal arcs....
  • Out of all IET MCs Inch of Radiance MC might kill the most when the time comes. He doesn't really give a fuck about nothing but his brother atm. 
  • edited April 2016
    bonifide said:
    Out of all IET MCs Inch of Radiance MC might kill the most when the time comes. He doesn't really give a fuck about nothing but his brother atm. 
    can you blame him? a guy almost raped his beloved which in turn lead to her killing herself and in the end everyone said it is ok. so he is justified in my opinion. and his brother doesn't even appear that much anyways xD