Ninelotus?????

Whats the deal between Ji Ning and Ninelotus?????????? something happen there?
«1

Comments

  • Is going to be something like Linley and Alice from CD??????
  • Sort of. She and he become Dao Companions, but when he gets chased by this strong clan, he asks her to go with him, but she wants to be the head of her clan, so she breaks up with him. Later, during this tournament, Yu Wei becomes his Dao Companion. Ninelotus is sorta jealous of them.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Basically Ji Ning is put in a position where he has to go in Exile and knows he cannot ask her to come with him, and she choose to break their love-story so that it doesn't cause a war between her clan and another's (as far as I know he doesn't ask her to come, he tells he not to come and she agrees).

    Then later on she either convinces Yu Wei to go after him or convince him to accept her, can't recall.
  • i forgot who yu wei is
  • Yuwei is the reincarnated Immortal rainbowflame fairy 
  • she's the one who defeated him in the dao debate hall during his first trip there
  • Reincarnated Immortal means that in her past life, she also had a Dao Companion? Not pure then...
  • So Ninelotus is not the mother of Ning's future child, and also not the one who was actually a spy from another realm or something like that?
  • nope, it is all Yuwei...
  • lol, and i thought it's gonna be like Qin Yu and Li'Er, fml, it's actually gonna be lot worse -_-
  • Reincarnated Immortal means that in her past life, she also had a Dao Companion? Not pure then...
    Not at all. They don't HAVE to have a dao companion it is optional 
  • Ninelotus is just a bitch that is hungry for power and asslicking
  • rechinu said:
    Ninelotus is just a bitch that is hungry for power and asslicking
    I don't mind that she was raised a certain way but when she said she wanted to control Ning and his clan that bitch can kick rocks. 
  • bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    Ninelotus is just a bitch that is hungry for power and asslicking
    I don't mind that she was raised a certain way but when she said she wanted to control Ning and his clan that bitch can kick rocks. 
     I agree with you guys.

     I really want to kill her.

    She wants to kill  Ji Ning's maid ?She is just a normal arrogant person.Of course she will break up with him !
  • edited March 2016
    Why Does Ninelotus leaves ji ning?

  • kerine said:
    Why Does Ninelotus leaves ji ning?

    because he made a very big enemy and also she wanted to control ji ning and his clan which he do't like and they break up.
  • I don't get the Ninelotus hate. She was obviously brought up in an almost completely different world to Ji Ning so her trying to bring the stuff she was taught to the table shouldn't be a problem, especially as she's not trying to force Ji Ning (more like advise him). And in regards to her not going with him after he killed that enemy, is she really going to start a war and endanger the lives of her clan members for a person shes not deeply in love with? 
  • You're saying she wants to kill Autumn Leaf?
     I've been waiting until this book is finished before I start reading again.
    I can understand her having different opinions from Ning, because of being raised in a large clan, but if she wants to kill Autumn Leaf, then I'd much prefer a death scene for that chick.

  • edited March 2016
    Murmur said:
    You're saying she wants to kill Autumn Leaf?
     I've been waiting until this book is finished before I start reading again.
    I can understand her having different opinions from Ning, because of being raised in a large clan, but if she wants to kill Autumn Leaf, then I'd much prefer a death scene for that chick.

    How did u get that conclusion?

    Vex, i don't get all those hatred either.
  • Ninelotus doesn't want Autumn Leaf to be killed, she wants that Autumn Leaf and all other servants get treated like servants and not like Ning does as a Elder sister.
  • Titans said:
    Ninelotus doesn't want Autumn Leaf to be killed, she wants that Autumn Leaf and all other servants get treated like servants and not like Ning does as a Elder sister.
    She should be able to understand that not everyone treats relations as she does.  I too think she's no more than an arrogant brat.  I certainly believe that Ning is too good for her.


    Elion said:
    bonifide said:
    rechinu said:
    Ninelotus is just a bitch that is hungry for power and asslicking
    I don't mind that she was raised a certain way but when she said she wanted to control Ning and his clan that bitch can kick rocks. 
     I agree with you guys.

     I really want to kill her.

    She wants to kill  Ji Ning's maid ?She is just a normal arrogant person.Of course she will break up with him !
    How i arrived at that conclusion. But, seems this wasnt the case.  
  • u know what piss me off he should have been the one to break up with
  • vex said:
    I don't get the Ninelotus hate. She was obviously brought up in an almost completely different world to Ji Ning so her trying to bring the stuff she was taught to the table shouldn't be a problem, especially as she's not trying to force Ji Ning (more like advise him). And in regards to her not going with him after he killed that enemy, is she really going to start a war and endanger the lives of her clan members for a person shes not deeply in love with? 
    No the hate comes from the moment she said she wanted to control Ning. Any woman that wants to control a man in a relationship can f off. It has nothing to do with how she was brought up she said her dao heart was to control. I was cool with her until she said that vile thing. I'm not sure if your a man or woman but do you want a woman to control you like she wants to. You want her to flirt with other men? lol
  • edited March 2016
    actually she wasn't brought up like that...remember that guy told her you have to find your OWN way and your own dao heart and then told her to go and stay in that cave and as long as you haven't found it you can't leave, so her desire to control ning was all her and nothing to do with how she was brought up...sure she was pampered as a princess but still her dao heart was her own way not the clans.
    kidan1310 said:
    u know what piss me off he should have been the one to break up with

    i haven't read the raws but SHE breaks up with HIM??? damn that sucks xD
  • balinor said:
    actually she wasn't brought up like that...remember that guy told her you have to find your OWN way and your own dao heart and then told her to go and stay in that cave and as long as you haven't found it you can't leave, so her desire to control ning was all her and nothing to do with how she was brought up...sure she was pampered as a princess but still her dao heart was her own way not the clans.
    kidan1310 said:
    u know what piss me off he should have been the one to break up with

    i haven't read the raws but SHE breaks up with HIM??? damn that sucks xD
    It's not really a breakup. It's that Ninelotus can't run away with Ning because she has too many responsibilities with her clan and such.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • considering ning got together with yu wei later we can consider it a break up. doesn't matter though ninlotus's attitude is A LOT like alice in CD so there was no way for her to get together with ning anyways just a stepping stone so ning could be with the main girl xD
  • balinor said:
    considering ning got together with yu wei later we can consider it a break up. doesn't matter though ninlotus's attitude is A LOT like alice in CD so there was no way for her to get together with ning anyways just a stepping stone so ning could be with the main girl xD
    She's nothing like Alice. She's just the type of person who doesn't put love over family and her entire family could have been killed by the Youngflame, so you can't blame her. Yu Wei has nothing to lose and you will be shocked by a plot twist about her too.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited March 2016
    balinor said:
    considering ning got together with yu wei later we can consider it a break up. doesn't matter though ninlotus's attitude is A LOT like alice in CD so there was no way for her to get together with ning anyways just a stepping stone so ning could be with the main girl xD
    She's nothing like Alice. She's just the type of person who doesn't put love over family and her entire family could have been killed by the Youngflame, so you can't blame her. Yu Wei has nothing to lose and you will be shocked by a plot twist about her too.
    lol can't be that bad, what is she gonna do? kill him in his sleep? and who doesn't like a bad girl huehuehue ;). i actually like the girls with a little character in these novels. being mindless love zombies is kinda boring if you ask me...
  • balinor said:
    balinor said:
    considering ning got together with yu wei later we can consider it a break up. doesn't matter though ninlotus's attitude is A LOT like alice in CD so there was no way for her to get together with ning anyways just a stepping stone so ning could be with the main girl xD
    She's nothing like Alice. She's just the type of person who doesn't put love over family and her entire family could have been killed by the Youngflame, so you can't blame her. Yu Wei has nothing to lose and you will be shocked by a plot twist about her too.
    lol can't be that bad, what is she gonna do? kill him in his sleep? and who doesn't like a bad girl huehuehue ;). i actually like the girls with a little character in these novels. being mindless love zombies is kinda boring if you ask me...
    Well, not kill him but sort of close. In a few vols, things get very serious and she is revealed to be...
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • well what ever happens later if she really stays his dao companion then all problems will turn into pixie dust and float away xD
Sign In or Register to comment.