So what happened to TGR?

I thought he was going to have a less busy week, but that was two weeks ago?

Comments

• I would like to know that myself.
  • Mb some chapters at once...
  • Although I promised that I would work harder to churn out chapters this week and the following week, I am not too sure if I can do it the following week. Currently, I’ve been working until 2-3AM every day including the weekends and had barely managed to translate 2 chapters during spare time in work. I already know that the following week’s schedule would be roughly like this. So although I can promised the regular releases for the week, I cannot promise that I will be able to translate additional chapters although I’ll try. Just a heads up.
    This was posted 3 weeks ago so maybe soon or maybe not.
  • I think the translator died  :'(
  • I think the translator died  :'(
    Um please don't think that negatively alright? 
  • Too busy in real life~ cant blame him. Hoping he can give some of his work to others till he settle with his business~
  • Too busy in real life~ cant blame him. Hoping he can give some of his work to others till he settle with his business~
    I agree
  • Frankly speaking i feel a bit pity to him, looks like he have a really packed schedule, as u can see he work till 2-3am everyday.. He need to have help if he still wanna translate, at least a partner that can help the burden on catching the deadline for TGR
  • anlie said:
    Frankly speaking i feel a bit pity to him, looks like he have a really packed schedule, as u can see he work till 2-3am everyday.. He need to have help if he still wanna translate, at least a partner that can help the burden on catching the deadline for TGR
    U know what pisses me off. In the Prayers sections, someone put a request for a new TL, which made me angry because he didn't have the right to do that.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited February 2016
    anlie said:
    Frankly speaking i feel a bit pity to him, looks like he have a really packed schedule, as u can see he work till 2-3am everyday.. He need to have help if he still wanna translate, at least a partner that can help the burden on catching the deadline for TGR
    U know what pisses me off. In the Prayers sections, someone put a request for a new TL, which made me angry because he didn't have the right to do that.
    Why does that piss you off? If someone else picks up the translation we should not be angry, also it could be a relief to the current translator who is atm plagued with classes and work.
  • Alec said:
    anlie said:
    Why does that piss you off? If someone else picks up the translation we should not be angry, also it could be a relief to the current translator who is atm plagued with classes and work.
    Its extremely impolite when the translator is still translating the project, basically your insulting the translator and all the work they put in.
  • I dont really think its impolite if the translator doesnt mention anything about why they are taking a break. I mean who knows when he or she will continue again in that situation. But if there is a translator and someone translates it without getting permission, than that is very rude but of course its not a taboo. who can stop them right?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    I dont really think its impolite if the translator doesnt mention anything about why they are taking a break. I mean who knows when he or she will continue again in that situation. But if there is a translator and someone translates it without getting permission, than that is very rude but of course its not a taboo. who can stop them right?
    They should get the permission from the author of the novel not the previous translators. Isn't it more impolite if they just translate the novel without getting permission from the creator?
  • edited February 2016
    Translators doesn't have any right to control whose who will be translating the novels unless they have the okay of the author. FYI, translators doesn't own the novels. Impolite? Hahaha are you guys joking?
  • edited February 2016

Lol, u talk big, but u read the TLs. Isn't that rude cause u don't have the author's permission. If u thinks its not right, then don't read the novels cause ur being rude to the authors as well.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Translators doesn't have any right to control whose who will be translating the novels unless they have the okay of the author. FYI, translators doesn't own the novels. Impolite? Hahaha are you guys joking?
    You get technical kudos.

The Almighty Froppy
  • We better stop discussing this (even though i also like to comment on this topic) im afraid this thread will make the TL annoyed and dropping the series, we have seen lots of cases translators in a bad mood LOL...
    btw i agree with lord fifth,, we read his works.... 
  • anlie said:
    We better stop discussing this (even though i also like to comment on this topic) im afraid this thread will make the TL annoyed and dropping the series, we have seen lots of cases translators in a bad mood LOL...
    btw i agree with lord fifth,, we read his works.... 
    Yea, another thread made by a certain someone was already closed cause they asked for a switch in TLers.
  • Well , i dont know what the topic was about . but if it was .
    "Can someone temporarily helpout with TGR translations" ....dont think that is wrong ., but yeah  i very much agree that Translator deserves the respect , he puts in so much time and effort doing it . So the worst thing one can do is make the translator feel bad and his hardwork not being appreciated.

at the end of the day , we are all just hungry bitches for chapters  B) ...people cant help it . Xianxia so damn addicting ...NEED THEM CHAPTERS!! lol
    "Can someone temporarily helpout with TGR translations" ....dont think that is wrong ., but yeah  i very much agree that Translator deserves the respect , he puts in so much time and effort doing it . So the worst thing one can do is make the translator feel bad and his hardwork not being appreciated.

at the end of the day , we are all just hungry bitches for chapters  B) ...people cant help it . Xianxia so damn addicting ...NEED THEM CHAPTERS!! lol
    No, he said: "Can someone else TL TGR?"

Also, TGR will get boring quite soon.
  • edited February 2016
    2 weeks ago the latest update . . .

maybe better to switch this novel with another novel in wuxiaworld front page, because it's clearly the translator don't active . . .

give chance to another translator who active in forum to get into front page,

sorry for my bad english

TGR gets boring is not true. It surely depends on perspective and I feel TGR's next arc is quite decent compared to some of arcs in WDQK. Actually,the initial part of academy arc is quite good compared to other arcs in the novel.Bottom line - if people like BTTH and WDQK,then they will also like TGR.

TGR gets boring is not true. It surely depends on perspective and I feel TGR's next arc is quite decent compared to some of arcs in WDQK. Actually,the initial part of academy arc is quite good compared to other arcs in the novel.Bottom line - if people like BTTH and WDQK,then they will also like TGR.
    Well, I can't say you're wrong there. However, I still think that TGR gets much better after the academy because the academy arc felt a little too repetitive for me. I personally think that it is not very exciting. I also do think BTTH has a much better school arc cause it's more lively.
  • Ya BTTH is very well written as a typical Xianxia story with proper reaction chapters.
  • edited March 2016
    What if you like BTTH but not WDQK?! What then huh? WHERES YOUR GOD NOW?!
  • What if you like BTTH but not WDQK?! What then huh? WHERES YOUR GOD NOW?!
    they aren't exactly the same though. the cockroach infestation in WDQK is annoying :3
  • I don't wish to be rude but I think the Translator should give up this novel. Better if the translator teams up or loans the translation process to someone.
  • this is so sad when this spoiler subforum is so active everyday and people still talk about the ongoing chapter, but the translator is hiatus all the time

i really want to read the translation when MC meet with xiao yan and his daughter