Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• what is the price value of YUN MO PLANET SHIP?

• I can't remember but it's a lot it stays with him about half the story I think maybe a little more. 
  • At which volume does mc get married?

• They're already married. If you're looking for a ceremony, it wasnt written I believe or at least I dont remember it. Anyway they already have kids
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited March 2017
    Any spoilers on this Genius competition ? It seems it is going to be a long arc. Will he become part of the top 1000?
  • He gets into top 10. Top 2 are taken by others. The first 2 gets sent to the highest training place while the next few gets sent to the 2nd highest training place. There is 4 places in total with 4 different levels of training benefits and Luo Feng gets sent to the 2nd.

Hong and Thunder God dont get into top 1,000 I believe.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • What is the format of the genius competition? Is it like a free for all or is it set in one-on-one stages? Or both?

• He gets into top 10. Top 2 are taken by others. The first 2 gets sent to the highest training place while the next few gets sent to the 2nd highest training place. There is 4 places in total with 4 different levels of training benefits and Luo Feng gets sent to the 2nd.

Thanks. How long is the competition? Will he experience a number of power ups in the competion for all of his 3 bodies?
  • Volume 10 Ch27......a blade wielding youth on a green planet who killed 100 star lvl 9s was mentioned. His teacher is an undying and praised him as the #1 genius and he has no more that he can teach him. How does he do in the competition? How much of a genius is he to be a star lvl who an undying can no longer teach?

And what about Tuman the fellow who killed the Universe lvl 1 fighter? 
  • What is the format of the genius competition? Is it like a free for all or is it set in one-on-one stages? Or both?

At first its a free for all where you kill each other to build up points. People with the highest points move on

Then I believe it is one on one

And then a round robin with the remaining few

Not a 100% but pretty sure.

Luo Feng loses to the guy who gets second place.
    rexdaevid said:
    He gets into top 10. Top 2 are taken by others. The first 2 gets sent to the highest training place while the next few gets sent to the 2nd highest training place. There is 4 places in total with 4 different levels of training benefits and Luo Feng gets sent to the 2nd.

Thanks. How long is the competition? Will he experience a number of power ups in the competion for all of his 3 bodies?
    Dont recall how long. He should improve his Beast body cultivation and insights but his Earthling body needs to stay in current realm cause the tournament is only for those in that realm. Level in realm doesnt matter cause its virtual reality and everyone is given the same cultivation and physical strength in order to test their actual skill and combat ability.
    Volume 10 Ch27......a blade wielding youth on a green planet who killed 100 star lvl 9s was mentioned. His teacher is an undying and praised him as the #1 genius and he has no more that he can teach him. How does he do in the competition? How much of a genius is he to be a star lvl who an undying can no longer teach?

And what about Tuman the fellow who killed the Universe lvl 1 fighter? 
    Sounds like Bran who got first place.
    Not no longer teach in the sense he's stronger cause separating them is Universe, Domain Lord, Sector Lord, and Immortal[Military Lord->Marquis(Undying)] realms so a Undying could kill Bran by blowing some air at him but no longer teach in the sense Bran has to go out and experience the world and find his own path. You cant teach someone into a higher level. It helps but isnt the deciding factor. Otherwise any Immortal could train a bunch of disciples and create a batch of Immortals. Its kinda like saying I can show you the road but you gotta walk it yourself, only you also need to find your own road to walk as well.

• edited April 2017
    im reading the machine translations and now im confused does Lou Feng lose to Savage? and if he does how?
  • edited April 2017
    Yes he lost b/c he "died" but hey consolation prize is he got famous but still won't get seeded slot. Also he won't be #1 in the universe til waaaay later so if you don't like seeing a mc lose alot then skip to volume 14 or wait
  • can someone tel me whats so special about rong jun?
    i read volume 12 and 13 in mtl and all the really bigshots think he has the best potential above even bran.Nut nobody below knows why.
  • karoman said:
    can someone tel me whats so special about rong jun?
    i read volume 12 and 13 in mtl and all the really bigshots think he has the best potential above even bran.Nut nobody below knows why.
    Great axe and rong jun are the same race.
  • karoman said:
    can someone tel me whats so special about rong jun?
    Great axe and rong jun are the same race.
    Yeah, Great Axe is the strongest cultivator in Mc's realm, so even those existences surpassing the Undying realm want him to become their disciples.
  • i thought so but is great axe a special race or is it just that?
    i mean does it give him some special abilitys?
  • karoman said:
    i thought so but is great axe a special race or is it just that?
    He's humanity type race he's just strong. I wouldn't say strongest cultivator in MC's realm though more like universe. It gets kind of weird later. 

When you get to a certain level you can create your own land think of Sovereign in CD. So basically his followers and people are on his land. I could forget some shit since I've been binging other novels. 
  • bonifide said:
    karoman said:
    i thought so but is great axe a special race or is it just that?
    He's humanity type race he's just strong. I wouldn't say strongest cultivator in MC's realm though more like universe. It gets kind of weird later. 

When you get to a certain level you can create your own land think of Sovereign in CD. So basically his followers and people are on his land. I could forget some shit since I've been binging other novels. 
    No, he's the strongest human kin cultivator in the MC's realm. Most of the other cultivators of the human race who are as strong or stronger than him have already ascended or died.
  • No, he's the strongest human kin cultivator in the MC's realm. Most of the other cultivators of the human race who are as strong or stronger than him have already ascended or died.
    Remember the guy who created the Virtual Reality world is pretty much suppressed. Then you got them people from them other universes. They are strong as fuck especially them 3 eye people. MC's universe is like the weakest out the bunch thats why I say universe instead of realm but then again its probably the same thing. 
  • At the end, is the MC really on a world/plane/level and is one of the weakest people there? That's a joke right? So we're going to read all this novel and at the end, he's still trash in the current area?
  • At the end he's basically ascending and thats it. You can say he's probably one the weakest going by past novels of his when you ascend. 
  • Will mc and his wife xu xin become immortal?
  • Yeah pretty much and I also I believe his parents got to a level stay alive. 
  • Ah cool as long as his Mcs family and wife and kids get immortality that's good 
  • Just completed this! For everyone who read this on LNMTL, there were a few problems with translation like some words were omitted. For example, Luo Feng's son Luo Hai gets his name omitted.

Also, there is some problem with the chapters layout on LNMTL. End chapter in LNMTL is Vol 35 ch. 56. In the raws, it is vol. 29 ch.36.

There are some chapters outright omitted as well. The chapter before the final chapter of SS is omitted as well. BTW it is a huge chapter detailing Luo Feng's final breakthrough, so it can't just be skipped.

GT link here: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.in&sl=zh-CN&sp=nmt4&u=http://www.piaotian.com/html/1/1251/1331797.html&usg=ALkJrhgtsXoEPTWFEuwdQBoiDgP_6dD9lg

• Good looking out I sure didn't read that lmao. It still doesnt change my opinion on this Treasure Hunter novel though. lmao
  • TLDR: Luo Feng looks at the Primitive Universe end and gains insight into 'Destruction' laws, and breaks through from True God > Eternal True God (skipping void god).
  • Complete Cultivation levels for Swallowed Star:

PRE-UNDYING

1. Apprentice (9 levels)
    • Warrior (low, mid, high)
    • Warlord (low, mid, high)
    • Wargod (low, mid, high)

2. Star Traveller (9 levels)

3. Star (9 levels)

4. Universe (9 levels)

5. Domain Lord (9 levels)

6. Sector Lord (9 levels)

POST-UNDYING

7. Undying

• Soldier
      Knight
      Champion

8. Universe Venerate

9. Universe Lord

TRUE GOD

10. True God

11. Void True God

12. Eternal True God (Luo Feng reaches this level)

UNREACHED CULTIVATION STAGES

13. Chaos Sovereign (Revered Saint)

14. Godking

15. Unnamed Boundary (Yuan's level)  

• Who the hell is Yuan in this novel? Unless it's that dude that been silenting helping Luo Feng through the whole novel I have no idea. I know who he is in Lord Xue Ying though. 
  • Yuan is elaborated on in the final chapter. He created the <<Row of Yuan>> technique and is a expert stronger than even a Godking. This guy is probably the same Yuan in Xue Ying.