Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• is the story slow pace or fast
    it is fast cultivation?
    and what is the cultivations realms?
  • Cultivation realms were already given. Its quoted in previous page so just go back to page 7. Around the middle
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited February 2017
    I'm surprise that this thread is still active. I thought it was going to be dead. Welp my questions are:

Do we seen any of the other races that were mentioned in Volume 8 Chapter 1:
    "... humans and their many races, Controllers, Illusionists, Beastmasters, Puppet masters, Hunters, Fighters…blood-flesh creatures, other than humans and space beast, there were still demons, worms, others. Every race had a large amount of information.
    Other than the blood and flesh races.
    There were the Metal races, Automaton races and others, there were also the Rock races, Soul races, Plant races …
    At the same time, there also other rarely seen races, just like the Space beasts, they too had immense power, but were extremely small in population …"

Second one is: does Lou Feng master either of 《Deity of the World》 and 《Absolute Space》 from the 18 secret techniques and 3199 normal techniques of the Golden Swallowing Beast? Does he learn any more of them? Does his other clones the Dark Shadow demon type thing and Blood sea (I feel like this is like the Blood Sea Queen GodKing from Steller Tranformation) have any secret/special techniques he learn/uses; or does he just stick to their natural abilities?

This one isn't about the series but about translation. Are mlt worth it? Because I tried it once with a Japanese LN and while it was somewhat understandable, it was kind of painful to read; the names of the objects, powers, and places became twice the length in name and barely made any sense.

Finally, can I ask for some opinions or ideas on the other 11 Elite Space Beast. These don't have to be real, I just want to see what people would come up with. Give it a name, three talents (Training, Battle, and Life Saving), and what it looks like (image if possible).

Example:

1. Name: Flaming Star Beast
    2. Training Talent: 'Refinement' uses the fire from stars to refine the its body. Uses different types of stars (Blue Giant, Dark Matter, other random stars)
    3. Battle Talent: 'Light' can manipulate electromagetic waves, to do things like laser beams, or deadly radiation, ect.
    4. Life Saving Talent: 'Supernova' can explode with the force of a star, higher level=stronger the explosion, and escape at light speed, maybe faster
    5. Image: Golden Crow or Fire Qilin
    ... I get bored at work and just imagine different scenarios to story. For this one, what if LF got the DNA of the other 11 elite space beast and clone them.
  • hmm almost every technique he uses he never masters. He always find something better. Only one he truly masters is this bloodline technique.

That space technique he's hyped about don't mean shit when he gets the Dark Shadow clone. Since it's a demon that specializes in space and is superior to that technique in every way. 

He does meet a fellow true Space Beast but it was changed up. He was going to make that his second clone but changed his mind. You got a ways to go in the novel for that to happen. 

He meets most them races especially automation they hate each other witha passion. Rock Race place is where he meets the 2nd Space Beast.

Well I only read summaries of ST so I have no idea similar the Blood Sea creatures are. Just the Blood Sea has massive energy and can almost fight forever. Also it can create life. I actually forgot about that. As long as he has a sample of that person and can make and mix life. 

MTL well its annoying at first but once you read a lot you literally can get past it and your mind makes it easier to understand faster. 
  • Thats very stupid. I kind of hate when that happens in LNs. I know there are other techniques that are better, but I feel like MCs should try to imrpove some of their techniques instead of giving up on them as soon as they get something better. For instance in I Shall Seal the Heavens, the MC doesn't use most of his hexes any more, Nine Heaven Destruction, Seven Gods Steps, ect. Now in recent chapters he is just tanking everything and punching shit; I miss some of these abilities.

That does seem stupid. Its like "Im going to learn how to fix this car. A few days later, now I have a mechanic to do it for me."

Can I ask what the elite Space Beast was?

Cool, I'm glad we get to see other races that were mentioned in the beginning. Question, can this living AI get a Automation body and become Undying (Immortal)? I ask because in the current volume, 10th, he still has that 'dead' robot with him.

In ST towards the end, the MC meets a red sea while recuiting Godkings for help against the 8 super powers. The Blood Sea was actually a living being, female, and it captured anything that got near it and made it a slave. It was actually one of the strongest GodKings in the series. As for the Blood sea in this series, kind of sounds OP. I feel like its not a surprise that IET ended the story sooner than expected.

Yea I decided to start reading MTL and it is annoying. Some sentences seem like a kid wrote it or have random worlds, like this one it pops up a bunch in Immortal Executioner 'et al.' What the heck does that mean?
  • He only gives up techniques that are more advance than the ones he have. It's not like in ISSTH. Like he would have the most basic technique of lets say space law. He finds a more advance one that covers the basic one. So he doesn't give it up entirely just advances it. I been dropped ISSTH after the 1k chapters.

I can't remember the exact beast I want to say it focuses on space but I'm not 100 sure. That Dark Shadow so OP that IET forgets to use it or he knows its to powerful he ignores it. It can literally turn into anything and copy that life signature. So he can pretty much sneak anywhere but you think IET uses it like that a lot nope.

I see the Blood Sea in this series the life it creates can't really travel IIRC. It's always near the land or area that clone body is at. So he never creates an army of things.I just think the Blood Sea by definition is dao of life.

Can't remember Immortal Executioner I want to say its a title for a certain level but I'm not sure. The more you keep reading MTL the quicker you will fix it. You just have to binge it and make the sentences yourselves. This is probably what translators feel like when other languages sentences are different than ours. 
  • When does the Mc start relying on his own power more often? Kind of boring seeing him do nothing but utilize vine and slaves to solve all his problems.
  • When he stops using them all he starts using mostly is treasures. That's why I said this novel aint nothing but a treasure hunt. 
  • kasey21 said:
    When does the Mc start relying on his own power more often? Kind of boring seeing him do nothing but utilize vine and slaves to solve all his problems.
    He does fight, but only against those of the younger generation. He always has a lot of money and resources that he shouldn't have at his level of power. There are some treasure that he doesn't even dare to take out because someone stronger than him might kill him for them. Well, it is thanks his luck for obtaining treasures and legacies that he's able to level up so fast. His cultivation speed is so fast that
    Spoiler:
    in the future he becomes known as one of the most monstrous/best geniuses since Ancient times. Just to give you an idea of how fucked up he is: His current Galaxy is only one of the countless galaxies in his universe, so you can't even imagine how many people have lived since ancient times.
  • When does he get his 3rd body?

I'm a bit into the 13th Volume and he already got the Blood Crystals. His Human body fused 3 crystals and the Golden Horn Beast fused 98 crystals.
    He left the Blood World and is preparing for the tournament to upgrade his status in the group
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • I can't remember might be soon. Oh yeah he should had gotten it at an auction already. I want to say you passed it already. It was a piece of Dark Demon race skin that he bought an an auction. If you're talking about the Blood Sea thats way later in the 20+ volumes. 
  • Yea sry. I meant his 4th body.

He already has Metal Beast, Human, and Space Assassin
  • Yeah his 4th body real late. He's already stronger than his master by time he gets that body IIRC. Now that I think about it his master takes very good care of him. IET does good masters most of the time lately. 
  • What lvl of power does Hong and Thundergod reach in the end? And do they stay relevant in the story or does Luo Feng totally outgrow them?
  • when should i start reading SS again. i stopped at the end of vol 8 and i'm waiting for the chapters to pile up before reading again.
  • start reading again when the 10 volume finishes it gets good
  • hong catches up then gets left behind then becomes one of the strongest near the end during the last 3 volumes
  • What lvl of power does Hong and Thundergod reach in the end? And do they stay relevant in the story or does Luo Feng totally outgrow them?
    Like the post said above me they catch up one point then gets left behind. Near the end of the novel I guess they some of the strongest but not strong enough to matter in the overall schemes. 
  • The spacebeasts have one of the most elite bloodlines in the story and are godbeasts. My question is, do we come across any other godbeasts and what other races do we come across that has a similar bloodline to the spacebeasts in terms of grade?
  • Hmmm later we find a type of human race that's superior to them but thats kind of a big spoiler. 
  • A spoiler I'd gladly accept thank u
  • And what is the requirements in terms of comprehension to reach undying lvl(such as the domain for domain lords and the world for sector lords)?
  • Btw what is the other thing that is on earth that even Noulan Shan is afraid of? And will Lou Feng encounter it and gain some benefit from it?
    Spacebeasts arent really Godbeasts. There are beasts at the level of Godbeasts but they arent like Golden Horn Beast and the 12 elite Bloodlines.
    He runs into another beast from the 12 Elite Bloodlines but chooses not to use it for his final clone.

I believe he is talking about the Flame God race. They have this technique which betters your gene (which is only suppose to happen when you train to the next realm. Ex: Universe -> Domain Lord). Lao Feng gets the technique and improves both his Earthling Body and Golden Horn Body.

And what is the requirements in terms of comprehension to reach undying lvl(such as the domain for domain lords and the world for sector lords)?
    I assume you mean Immortal level. Undying is more of a body thing. I believe to be Immortal you need to Master a element. The point I'm at Lao Feng is a Peak Sector Lord, a step away from Immortal, but he chooses to stop studying the Law of Metal because he too quick and so he can spend more time as a Sector Lord studying the Law of Space. I believe if you master a Element you become Immortal and if you master Time or Space you become a Venerate.

I'm not completely sure cause it wasnt explained yet and Lao Feng hasnt done it so its what I gathered based on what I read.
    rexdaevid said:
    Btw what is the other thing that is on earth that even Noulan Shan is afraid of? And will Lou Feng encounter it and gain some benefit from it?
    Insect Nest. Basically a Hive. Could destroy Earth but Lao Feng enslaves it and builds himself a army.
    Spacebeasts arent really Godbeasts. There are beasts at the level of Godbeasts but they arent like Golden Horn Beast and the 12 elite Bloodlines.
    He runs into another beast from the 12 Elite Bloodlines but chooses not to use it for his final clone.

I believe he is talking about the Flame God race. They have this technique which betters your gene (which is only suppose to happen when you train to the next realm. Ex: Universe -> Domain Lord). Lao Feng gets the technique and improves both his Earthling Body and Golden Horn Body.

And what is the requirements in terms of comprehension to reach undying lvl(such as the domain for domain lords and the world for sector lords)?
    I assume you mean Immortal level. Undying is more of a body thing. I believe to be Immortal you need to Master a element. The point I'm at Lao Feng is a Peak Sector Lord, a step away from Immortal, but he chooses to stop studying the Law of Metal because he too quick and so he can spend more time as a Sector Lord studying the Law of Space. I believe if you master a Element you become Immortal and if you master Time or Space you become a Venerate.

I'm not completely sure cause it wasnt explained yet and Lao Feng hasnt done it so its what I gathered based on what I read.
    rexdaevid said:
    Btw what is the other thing that is on earth that even Noulan Shan is afraid of? And will Lou Feng encounter it and gain some benefit from it?
    Insect Nest. Basically a Hive. Could destroy Earth but Lao Feng enslaves it and builds himself a army.
    Thx for the spoiler. One more question, the 8 origin laws as well as space and time laws have been mentioned. Is there an origin law of the sword or other laws similar to daos in desolate era?

rexdaevid said:
    Thx for the spoiler. One more question, the 8 origin laws as well as space and time laws have been mentioned. Is there an origin law of the sword or other laws similar to daos in desolate era?
  • Thx for the spoiler. One more question, the 8 origin laws as well as space and time laws have been mentioned. Is there an origin law of the sword or other laws similar to daos in desolate era?
    I don't believe so I want to say all about elements but there is some unique people.

When I said a better race I forgot about Flame God Race. lol. I was talking about a race outside his main universe. They have like 3 eyes and they are strong as fuck. They made Luo Feng run a lot of times if he didn't have his massive OP treasures he would had died so many times. He makes Qin Yu poor with his OP treasures. 
  • Btw what is the other thing that is on earth that even Noulan Shan is afraid of? And will Lou Feng encounter it and gain some benefit from it?
    Thanks
  • @bonifide ; What laws do Luo Feng learn? So when you break thru to Immortal you body gets changed by the Law you learned and repels other Laws. So does he learn anything else besides Metal and Space?
  • This novel is really weird when it comes to law later. TBH I can't really remember since he cheats with his OP weapons. He mostly was changing his genes to perfection. Sorry I don't remember much. Later a lot of people got can do some type of space/time law. It's such a cheat and bs. lol