Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• Finished the novel lol at  the ending.

Seems he at the True God level at the end but has the power rivaling an Eternal God. 

• What happened  to the Nuolan Shan family what did the mc do to them if you can give full detail please and thank you
  • His brother and wife get captured 

He goes buy a bunch of more slaves then do a black ops rescue type shut

He changed into golden horn dragon and go beast and wipe them out no more enemies  on earth
    The patriarch thinks the gold horn beast left 
  • bonifide said:
    Finished the novel lol at  the ending.

Seems he at the True God level at the end but has the power rivaling an Eternal God. 

PITY he isn't even the strongest rank at the end...
  • danny16 said:
    Yeah seems in his whole universe you have a limit you can reach. Either way he got the most OP pet/slave I've ever seen. 
  • edited November 2016
    I remember about the different universes in IET Universe and there was an explanation I think in Stellar Transformation. Maybe Swallowed Star is set in a lower type of universe and it affects the highest realm a person can become.
  • rexdaevid said:
    I remember about the different universes in IET Universe and there was an explanation I think in Stellar Transformation. Maybe Swallowed Star is set in a lower type of universe and it affects the highest realm a person can become.
    No Swallow Star is not connect to Stellar Transformation or any other of IET stories.

The only IET Stories that are connected are Coiling Dragon and Stellar Transformation. All other stories are not connected at all.
  • Does anyone know the domain of LuoFeng? Also in which he acquires it?
  • anyone knows what the race of his clones are? and when will this whole noulan shan stuff ends
  • Does anyone know the domain of LuoFeng? Also in which he acquires it?
    My bad didn't see you post this. I kind of forgot since his clones be focusing on different elements.

anyone knows what the race of his clones are? and when will this whole noulan shan stuff ends
    Golden Horn
    Dark Shadow demon type thing basically the best assassin since it can copy almost any life aura and has amazing space abilities
    Some Blood Sea basically solves his energy problem and lets him revive. So if a clone dies he can revive it quicker this way.

So think of the Golden Horn as the vanguard/tank
    Human the brain
    Dark shadow the assassin
    Blood sea his life support

Just so you know he uses his human clone for about 90% of the novel. lol
  • the golden horn doesnt gain any human form? and also any new kid from feng and xu xin?
  • the golden horn doesnt gain any human form? and also any new kid from feng and xu xin?
    Nope since he got a human clone and naw they dont have any new kids but one of the kids has a long ass generation. 
  • Can some one give me full spoilers of how Luo Feng and the other defeat the Nuolan Shan Family?
  • bonifide said:
    Kiba said:
    Might help. LOL!!

This will help if you decide to read... names get confusing after Book 07-09.

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God (SS ends here)
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being (UC)
    So IET lost his fucking mind in this novel. He makes the MC trains slow I'm on volume 30 atm. So he started training for 1 trillion years stuck the same level Lord of the Universe/Mast of the Universe realm. So he has a disciple and some other people get to True God level before him. Everytime the MC is about to breakthrough he does something crazy to stretch it. He must had some bad life issues during this novel even though he got married. lol. Yeah he also forgets about a lot of shit so dont get your hopes up. So far this novel is pretty much a treasure hunt find treasures to fight people 2 realms above you and win. 
    How are you in volume 30 can you read Chinese because if you can't can you give me the site your reading from. The translation is soo slow
  • bonifide said:
    danny16 said:
    Yeah seems in his whole universe you have a limit you can reach. Either way he got the most OP pet/slave I've ever seen. 

What is it
  • Does anyone know what luo feng gets from the sector lord world when he's taking the mercenary test
  • There's not a lot of stuff he gets from there. Some random high quality weapons which he will sell and get tons of money. The main objective he got was life fruit which he offered to his weapon so that it can grow. Also he accidently gave inheritance of that sector lord to thunder god as the set of 5 lighting techniques contained AI which will guide thunder god.

shoallan said:
    Does anyone know what luo feng gets from the sector lord world when he's taking the mercenary test

• matricha said:
    allright, great news for SS fans.. LNMTL finally decided to translate SS novel and i believe they have already finished it.... I think they started from book 2??...

for those who already read the crappy summaries from me and wanna continue reading from where i left, then my last summary is volume 8, so you can start reading from volume 9 (from LNMTL website).

ht
    anlie said:
    matricha said:
    allright, great news for SS fans.. LNMTL finally decided to translate SS novel and i believe they have already finished it.... I think they started from book 2??...

for those who already read the crappy summaries from me and wanna continue reading from where i left, then my last summary is volume 8, so you can start reading from volume 9 (from LNMTL website).

http://lnmtl.com/novel/swallowed-star

I actually prefer your summaries. Reading from that site is like drawing straight lines when your drunk and high at the same time...
    Thats meant the drugs is good, can make u drunk AND high lmao
    it doesn't make any sense though that crap is Chinese mix with English making the things they say make no sense
  • matricha said:

ht
    anlie said:
    matricha said:

http://lnmtl.com/novel/swallowed-star

I actually prefer your summaries. Reading from that site is like drawing straight lines when your drunk and high at the same time...
    Thats meant the drugs is good, can make u drunk AND high lmao
    it doesn't make any sense though that crap is Chinese mix with English making the things they say make no sense
  • 1. when is the whole nolan shan debacle gonna end?
    2. does he ever get his hands on the 9th prince? if so what's the dude's fate?
  • 1. when is the whole nolan shan debacle gonna end?
    2. does he ever get his hands on the 9th prince? if so what's the dude's fate?

1. It never really goes anywhere, after Luo Feng becomes stronger/famous the guy abandons his family and runs away. Way later in the story Luo Feng encounters him in a battlefield he went to for training. Luo Feng deliberately blocks an attack from a strong enemy in such a way so that it kills him.

2. I honestly can't remember anything ever happening to the prince.

• Whats that thing at the bottom of Earths ocean that scared Nuolan guy and made him not personally want to come to Earth?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited January 2017
    Whats that thing at the bottom of Earths ocean that scared Nuolan guy and made him not personally want to come to Earth?
    At the bottom of the ocean i think its the automaton ship which the Nuolan guy wants, while the other, which he is afraid of is on land somewhere in asia i think, but as i too am following the translator and so don't know much of what happens ahead
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • edited January 2017
    It's an automation ship at the bottom of earth.

The 9th prince is pretty much forgotten. 
  • Not the ship. The thing that scared Nuolan. The poisonous/corrosive ball thing at the bottom of the ocean.

Vol 8 ch 46

Including Pula, the eight heirs of the family along with many star level 9s of the Nuolan guard were shocked at the depths of Shenlong, that enormous 800m diameter round ball was constantly emitting poisonous gas around it, just what was this round ball? It was like a round ball mountain, and the poisonous gas it was emitting had already affected the two careless searchers from before, one was a Star level 3 while the other a Star level 5, they both immediately rotted from the gas.

“It’s definitely a treasure.” A group of people stared at the poisonous round ball, to emit a gas that could kill star levels, it definitely wasn’t a simple toy.

Vol 8 ch 48

“Head ancestor, we’ve found another peculiar treasure on Earth, take a look.” Pula immediately played the footage, it was the poisonous round ball they found in China, Shenlongjia.

“Treasure?”

Nuolan Shan’s gaze was ice cold, he was originally watching the footage calmly, but his face displayed a sense of shock and fear, immediately ordering, “Pula, I do not allow any of you to go near it! Listen to me clearly, I definitely do not allow it at all! Do not act on your own!”

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Oh it's an insect queen hive or w/e you want to call it.

They are a race too the insects. He basically gets strong enough to control the queen. She can make insect armies for him. He did it like one or 2 times then IET forgot about them then went crazy with the novel.
  • A shame. Thought it would be a rare beast he would make a clone of.

bonifide said:
    So think of the Golden Horn as the vanguard/tank
    Human the brain
    Dark shadow the assassin
    Blood sea his life support
    So Dark Shadow and Blood Sea part of the 12 rare beast bloodlines like Golden Horn?
  • no they are different races
  • edited January 2017
    A shame. Thought it would be a rare beast he would make a clone of.

He had a chance earlier to do it but he chanegd his mind. He pretty got all his bases covered with his clones. IET doesn't even tell you what the other beasts bloodline does. You might know about 3 or 4 of them. Plus later in the story you'll get more info they aint dumb at all. They basically raise their kids like lions. lol