Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• Stating speculation as fact doesn't make it true. If you are going to insist that they are connected produce a statement by the author IET saying so.
  • SS is like DE in that it has no connection whatsoever to CD and ST. 
  • ...I've just reread the translated stuff and can't decide to reread the raws.
  • I am grave digging this out.

I'd like to ask about Hong's second love. I completely set the matter aside because I believed that I would learn about it one day or another, so I simply don't remember when it happened or the girl's name. Anyway, at some point, Hong and another girl, who is a disciple of some woman known for her powerful illusions, are in love. Hong clears the trials set by the girl's teacher, but when he finally reaches the girl, she rejects him, all because of something the teacher told her when he was on his way.
    Now, I am at book 25, hundred of thousands of years later maybe, and no news of either Hong or God of Thunder.
    So here is my question, will we ever know why the girl backed away ? If yes, what is it ? If not, fuck everything !
    It is implied that she picked cultivation over love, but that's clearly bullshit because both can be. What in the nine hells did this annoying teacher tell her...
  • Anti said:
    I am grave digging this out.

I'd like to ask about Hong's second love. I completely set the matter aside because I believed that I would learn about it one day or another, so I simply don't remember when it happened or the girl's name. Anyway, at some point, Hong and another girl, who is a disciple of some woman known for her powerful illusions, are in love. Hong clears the trials set by the girl's teacher, but when he finally reaches the girl, she rejects him, all because of something the teacher told her when he was on his way.
    Now, I am at book 25, hundred of thousands of years later maybe, and no news of either Hong or God of Thunder.
    So here is my question, will we ever know why the girl backed away ? If yes, what is it ? If not, fuck everything !
    It is implied that she picked cultivation over love, but that's clearly bullshit because both can be. What in the nine hells did this annoying teacher tell her...
    It is for cultivation... her teachers techniques require a loveless, sexless life. If she stayed with Hong it would be 10 times harder for her and she would rather be strong then be with Hong.
  • so does hong become way stronger then her
  • SPWJin said:
    so does hong become way stronger then her
    Don't know Hong kind of disappears after that and I don't remember her coming up ever again.
  • she doesn't ever pop up again but hong Becomes a true god which is the level above universe lord
  • eternal god 
    Can you name the realms please? Is that realm the same realm as Babata's master?
  • 01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary/ Star Traveler (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being
  • Im curious now that i see theres so many levels n its probs gonna take him a few thousand yrs to breakthrough so does xu xin and LF family die?
  • blob said:
    Im curious now that i see theres so many levels n its probs gonna take him a few thousand yrs to breakthrough so does xu xin and LF family die?
    IIRC I read some spoiler saying his family become immortals as in not dying. 
  • I'm so happy that the prologue (GHB arc and earlier I consider prologue as it's only after that things start happening) is finally ending.
  • hey guys in current translated chapter, how does earth survive since the invaders are coming with a family fleet
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • go back a page
  • Lord D said:
    go back a page
    no answer...
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • its the first post. read whats quoted
  • Lord D said:
    its the first post. read whats quoted
    lol, it says book 5 so I didnt read it. Because the current volume is 8 so I thought it was old stuff.
  • edited November 2016
    aashish said:
    Lord D said:
    lol, it says book 5 so I didnt read it. Because the current volume is 8 so I thought it was old stuff.
    He bought earth but I just started reading the MTL. I'm like 2 volumes ahead I think the novel is ok so far. ATM he's offending everybody well he's not trying to its the author doing pointless enemies. 
  • edited November 2016
    bonifide said:
    aashish said:
    Lord D said:
    He bought earth but I just started reading the MTL. I'm like 2 volumes ahead I think the novel is ok so far. ATM he's offending everybody well he's not trying to its the author doing pointless enemies. 
    is it still holding up two volumes later?
  • It got better but still pretty much learning about universe. Half the time he doesnt think and Babata calls him a dumb ass or idiot to remind him of something.
  • edited November 2016
    Hi! Sorry, I had to post something or it wouldn't have let me delete my draft for some reason.
  • Attolis said:
    Hi! Sorry, I had to post something or it wouldn't have let me delete my draft for some reason.
    u can delete drafts from the my drafts section in the forum home page 
  • I'm at volume 12 now and Luo Feng dumb as hell dumbest MC so far for IET. So far every technique he starts never finishes. He even gets closer to the end but nope IET moves to something else. 
  • there's a reason the novel ended so fast....
  • there's a reason the novel ended so fast....
    I'm not surprised. I'm waiting for him to fuse the 100th blood crystal he's dragging out this shit so much its annoying. I'm now at the part he's going to hold some military post. I think  he went there just to help with the female he loves.I dont care about Hong relationship with the new girl because he didnt show really any love to his daughter or really spend time with her. 
  • honestly this novel skipped over way too much. one of the first things i noticed was completely ignoring hong and thunder god's family 
  • honestly this novel skipped over way too much. one of the first things i noticed was completely ignoring hong and thunder god's family 
    Well I'm not at the part he's about the meet the Illusion King. I'm sure he's going to offend them. Hong preaches about strength and shit but once he falls in love he acts like a fool. He should be patient since he's suppose to have a calm mind. Plus none of that person apprentices are married. He needs to get strong enough to demand her. Funny how this started right after IET got married this Hong mess. 
  • I know I've been bitching but IET goes out of his damn way in his novel. He's been in the same realm for almost 5 volumes. I'm waiting for him to get his 3rd body but he wont level up until he gets it. So when you think he's going to focus on that nope. I actually think he regrets giving him his second body since its such a cheat. He can basically hide anywhere if he wants to with it but nope. He can transform into any life and have that exact aura. You think when he's going to kill somebody he will do it nope just a trouble maker. Also killed more people than any of the IET novels I read. He killed at least 1 million by volume 15.
  • Kiba said:
    Might help. LOL!!

This will help if you decide to read... names get confusing after Book 07-09.

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God (SS ends here)
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being (UC)
    So IET lost his fucking mind in this novel. He makes the MC trains slow I'm on volume 30 atm. So he started training for 1 trillion years stuck the same level Lord of the Universe/Mast of the Universe realm. So he has a disciple and some other people get to True God level before him. Everytime the MC is about to breakthrough he does something crazy to stretch it. He must had some bad life issues during this novel even though he got married. lol. Yeah he also forgets about a lot of shit so dont get your hopes up. So far this novel is pretty much a treasure hunt find treasures to fight people 2 realms above you and win.