Swallowed Star Spoilers

1235711

Comments

  • matricha said:


    Book 5 - Universe Adventurer (chap 39 - 55) end of the book.

    the trio arrives to the cold planet (called - White Lansing). LF tries to find survival bases to defend against approaching threat from Lanshan family. he first fails duw to high prices. then he decides to sell his Heilong spaceship. (not sure if i mentioned it before, when LF first landed on Long Dragon star, the dude that he fell in love with was interested in his ship, the ship is 1 million year old model, a good collectors item). LF calls this guy and tells him that he wants to sell the ship. LF has 1 backup ship in earth (from 1st Lanshan group). the guy later calls back and lets LF know that he found a buyer, he will come to the White Lansing planet. the buyer comes, buys the ship for 12.6 B heilong coins. LF buys 5 ( iirc) survival bases, c rank, they can withstand cosmos level attacks. the survival bases are delivered to earth and installed in different countries. people move into these survival bases. the trio still ponder how else to overcome this crisis. their only hope is that LF breakthroughs to stellar level, and access to the first bank account his dead master left behind. the trio starts cultivating.
    3 month pass, the lanshan fleet arrives, the whole time they were unable to get in touch with Branaugh Lanshan. they assume he was killed and become more cautious. they get surprised that there are survival bases on earth and that they cant harm humans. fleet head, Pula, calls family heads and consults with them what to do. they agree to approach politely to lure people out. they aoofer humans to come out politely or else they can destroy earth in just 1hour. if come out obediently, no one will be harmed. some weak humans start rioting and questioning where the trio are, they left them. in white lansing start hong and thunder wait anxiously, hoping that LF broke-through. LF wakes up but still not stellar level. his body is planetary 6, spiritually planetary lvl 9. he thinks that he achieves body power planetary 7, he can be a stellar 1 spiritually. Xu Xin calls LF, lets him know the Lanshan offer and that some humans are rioting. LF miraculously breaks into body planetary lvl7, and asks his bros to get ready to go to universe bank.
    they quickly connect to universe virtual system, they go to bank. in the entrance they bump into mercenaries, called universe army, the 3 mercs are cosmos level, this is the lowest level they accept soldiers. bank branch president rushes off to meet them, then they go to private area. LF trio is told to wait due to high number of customers. later, bank worker ask the trio to come with them, LF tells him the bank account number, the guy looks at it and almost chokes to death. he quickly runs off to branch president and asks himto look into this matter. branch president is also shocked, then arranges for even higher personnel to attend to the trio. the robot approaches the trio, this is even higher than branch president. apparently the account is 5* level. the money in the acount is in different currency (Wu Bi), it exchanges for more Heilong coins and the amount is astronomical (MTL gets crazy with numbers sometimes, and i am too lazy to try different places to confirm the actual amount). he transfers all of it to his bank account and they quickly leave for empire office. LF wants to buy earth directly. they arrive, LF declares that he wants to buy the earth life star, the officer explains that the procedure may take upro 30 days, 12 committees must approve it. LF offers him bribe, 1B if finished in 1 hour, 500M coins if finished 1 day, etc... officer is shocked and tells that 1 hour is impossible, but will try for 1 day. 3+ hours later officer comes and tells that it is done, LF is now earth feudal lord. he gets his 500M bribe. Pula team was searching earth for treasures. in Bermuda triangle they find a pyramid, 1200m size. it is apparently a mechanical race spaceship, at least D level or maybe even E level. they also find a poisonous place, they cant approach.
    meanwhile, time is up on earth (Pula gave humans 12 hours to think), he dispatches his troops across earth and ready to demolishing. LF calls at the last moment and declaring that he is the feudal lord of earth of blue silver empire (or heilong, MT gives different names sometimes), and that based on empire constitution they violate empire laws. they have to leave immediately. Pula calls family heads, they don't wanna risk it and decide to leave the earth. everybody is cheering and get emotional.
    on the way back, Pula calls family patriarch, lanshan himself. Lanshan has a medal on his chest, achieved after killing 1000 powerhouses in slaughter field. it is a place where you kill people with no consequences (a lot more explained about it, i will skip it. later in book 7 LF will go there himself). Lanshan is informed about  treasure on earth, EM dead body, mechanical race space ship, the poisonous place. patriarch is shocked himself. he orders them to take elite group and sneak into earth to collect the treasures. he says he doesnt fear the empire, when he breaks into domain master level, he wont need to fear anybody, if needed he can move the family to some other places. the treasures are that high valuable on earth. he urges the team not to get near poisonous place, they will get killed. he suspect that if cosmos level goes to earth, the poison (something) will flee. a small elite group returns to earth stealthily. they abduct world leader, Luo Hua and Xu Xin. they establish their base in S. America. LF is notified about it and asked to give EM dead body for exchange.
    LF is pissed, he buys 8 stellar lvl 9 slaves and returns to earth alone. hong and thunder are feeling moody, because they know how weak they are. to get stronger they know that they need to fight. in universe virtual space they find about this slaughter field and decide to go there. LF arrives on earth, he finds that Pula is near Brazil base, he sneaks there and rescues the hostages (black ops mission type). Pula team starts to chase them. EM makes an appearance and kills many stellar level 7 and 8 people from Pula team. Pula is informed, he also quickly informs family heads. Pula and his team all surround EM in the ocean bottom. EM has released a bloody mist around it and waits. they all start attacking the EM, EM starts slaughtering them. EM is stellar lvl 7 now. before LF bought lots os metal combinations to accelerate EM progress. the whole Pula team gets killed. LF made EM to merge with the blade he had (the one that cut his foot, remember?).  MTL calls is copper red butt :)  this merge made EM attacks stronger.
    scene changes to Carrow empire, it covers 12 galaxies. Lanshan family is 3rd most powerful. not because of Lanshan himself, but they have thousands of stellar level soldiers. Lanshan tries to communicate with Pula but unable. they finally realize that Pula team is dead now. Lanshan says that EM is too cunning, it will not stay on earth and will flee to the universe. they stop the chase for now. LF installs a defense system in solar system, making sure no ship can come undetected, even if in stealth. LF calls a meeting wih his bros. they come to a cafe, LF feels that his bros have different auras. they tell LF that they found aplace called slaughter field and they have been there.
    end of book 5.

    Thanks for the summary.
  • many years later LF is now famous along with his his famous weapon the fearsome COPPER RED BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What was the last power the mc reach at the end of the story as i see people saying he become too powerful before reaching the last power up
  • eternal god 
  • 3 realms of jump in power..

    I guess that's what happens when power level gets out of hand/control...

  • eternal god 

    What about Hong and the Thunder Guy? What are their last know lvls?
  • hello SS fans, LNMTL has put up a poll as to what novel to translate next, please go vote for SS, their translation is much better than what i read...

    http://lnmtl.com/
  • allright, great news for SS fans.. LNMTL finally decided to translate SS novel and i believe they have already finished it.... I think they started from book 2??...

    for those who already read the crappy summaries from me and wanna continue reading from where i left, then my last summary is volume 8, so you can start reading from volume 9 (from LNMTL website).

    http://lnmtl.com/novel/swallowed-star

  • When will luo feng marry his girlfriend
  • when will 'jaw dropping' reaction happen? next chap or 2 more?
  • Using Bing or Google is easier to read then LNMTL... 
  • its very hard to read LNMTL , id rather wait for more accurate spoilers
  • Hi...
    I am new to this LN and am on d first chapter only...
    But can someone please temme what d story is all about and stuff like dat....
    Thanks
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • enix19955 said:
    Hi...
    I am new to this LN and am on d first chapter only...
    But can someone please temme what d story is all about and stuff like dat....
    Thanks


    this is a novel by IET, so it's pretty much above average novel imho... similar to other IET novels, such as - CD, ST, DE, in terms of no teen drama, romance is very limited, heavy on the adventuring and training/power-up..

    this is no reincarnation, like DE, starts off from the real Earth....

    MC is as usual hard working genius, pretty much same as in other IET novels...

    to me - it is a great read...

  • does the MC's wife died just like in DE??
  • rvtots33 said:
    does the MC's wife died just like in DE??
    I warned you
    Spoiler:
    After Luo Feng's 2nd supposed death, if I remember right. When he was believed to have been dead for about 3 years I think, she committed suicide, and was immediately resurrected/saved by an item he gave her.

  • edited June 2016
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

  • when does the rest of the universe find out he has the stars tower
  • Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
  • heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.
  • Grandmist Dualogy....
  • I guess some of this novel must got lost in MTL. I remember earlier spoilers said he was in that place for 3 years and also when he fought that OP beast he was gone for 3 years too.
  • matricha said:
    allright, great news for SS fans.. LNMTL finally decided to translate SS novel and i believe they have already finished it.... I think they started from book 2??...

    for those who already read the crappy summaries from me and wanna continue reading from where i left, then my last summary is volume 8, so you can start reading from volume 9 (from LNMTL website).

    http://lnmtl.com/novel/swallowed-star

    I actually prefer your summaries. Reading from that site is like drawing straight lines when your drunk and high at the same time...
  • matricha said:
    allright, great news for SS fans.. LNMTL finally decided to translate SS novel and i believe they have already finished it.... I think they started from book 2??...

    for those who already read the crappy summaries from me and wanna continue reading from where i left, then my last summary is volume 8, so you can start reading from volume 9 (from LNMTL website).

    http://lnmtl.com/novel/swallowed-star

    I actually prefer your summaries. Reading from that site is like drawing straight lines when your drunk and high at the same time...
    Thats meant the drugs is good, can make u drunk AND high lmao
  • edited June 2016
    OMFG the last translated chapter and the chapter after are such a big pile of steaming bullshit.
    Representative Lan is a fucking whore helping the asshole couple. (he is obviously saying the dead citizens would be MCs fault and not fault of the stinking whore planting bombs in the city and taking them hostage fucking asshole) And Mc is dumb as a brick. 
    Why not just fly away with stuck in net fucker and slowly drown him in some lake etc. 
    Then whore can bomb citizens for no reason at all and they can Kill Hr asshole families. 

    Later on Mc should so have gotten rid of Lan and the whole family of the whore for helping her but -.-
  • NoobElite said:
    OMFG the last translated chapter and the chapter after are such a big pile of steaming bullshit.
    Representative Lan is a fucking whore helping the asshole couple. (he is obviously saying the dead citizens would be MCs fault and not fault of the stinking whore planting bombs in the city and taking them hostage fucking asshole) And Mc is dumb as a brick. 
    Why not just fly away with stuck in net fucker and slowly drown him in some lake etc. 
    Then whore can bomb citizens for no reason at all and they can Kill Hr asshole families. 

    Later on Mc should so have gotten rid of Lan and the whole family of the whore for helping her but -.-
    he can beat the crap out of lan like a ragdoll already if he chooses
  • heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
  • Kiba said:
    heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
    Why do you think that SS takes place in Hong Meng's main cosmos?
  • heroeric said:
    heroeric said:
    Kiba said:
    heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
    Why do you think that SS takes place in Hong Meng's main cosmos?

    Kiba said:
    heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
    Why do you think that SS takes place in Hong Meng's main cosmos?
    Because Hong's main cosmo has all of the characteristics of the other minor 4 cosmos(cultivation, technology....etc). The author probably would have created some kind of connection between the novels if he hadn't rushed the novel.
  • edited June 2016
    heroeric said:
    heroeric said:
    Kiba said:
    heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
    Why do you think that SS takes place in Hong Meng's main cosmos?

    Kiba said:
    heroeric said:
    Since IETs novels are all interconmected... 
    Is luo fengs cosmos supposed to be the cosmos from which STs Qin Yus master Lei Wei comes from??? 

    Besides stellar transformations and coiling dragon there is no connection between IET's novels
    there could have been a connection, but the author didn't finish the ending.

    rvtots33 said:
    Grandmist Dualogy....
    There is a connection... SS is a side-story of the Grandmist Duology. CD is in one of Hong Meng's Minor Cosmos'. SS is in his Main Cosmos. Otherwise your right in that there is no other connection.
    Why do you think that SS takes place in Hong Meng's main cosmos?
    Because Hong's main cosmo has all of the characteristics of the other minor 4 cosmos(cultivation, technology....etc). The author probably would have created some kind of connection between the novels if he hadn't rushed the novel.
    hong meng's main cosmos is the same as Lin meng's main cosmos ruled by godkings and excalated celestials
Sign In or Register to comment.