Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• Arixii said:

Brega said:

Arixii said:

When does MC and the Xu Xin admit they like each other?

They've been in a quasi relationship for awhile. Their relationship was opposed by her family, once he entered the top 100 in the Elite Training Camp (in his first month there) her family no longer opposed them being together.
    Yeah I just go to that point a bit ago - was wondering if they ever verbally acknowledged it. I guess they have an unsaid understanding that they both care for each other.
    Thanks for the clarifcation.
    When he gets back from the Wilderness Training in Australia he has become so OP that Hong "forcibly" graduates him from the school because his strength is beyond wargod level. Some stuff (that I explain below) happens and he goes to see Xu Xin and they "formally" start dating. Her brother realizing what a once in a lifetime genius that he is actually tries to encourage XX lol.

What will happen to the spirit of natures?Who will get them?What happens during this part?

So the Dojo of Limits people will show up in the next chapter or two and claim that LF was first to discover the island. The Inspector will fight with Vulture Team for a bit and then the dude in the mask will get impatient and show up... he is way stronger than the others so they give up and the Dojo gets the Spirits. More stuff happens (there is an Emperor Level beast on the island) and Hong and crew show up. LF gets a ton of contribution points to the Dojo and some unique treasures from the island. When he gets back he is able to trade for the water of life to heal is bro he also gets the plane. He then is sent with some top geniuses to an Ancient Ruin in the Amazon and gets the super hard test because he is a spirit reader. Everyone thinks he dies (no other spirit reader had ever taken the test so they did not know about it before hand) so the craptastic vulture family decide to ruin his family with thugs. His GF wants to commit suicide, etc... then he get done with the test meets an ancient ai that becomes his "master/teacher", learns about aliens, the ruin is actually a spaceship that crashed on earth. It was attacked by another alien and its ship also crashed. The second ship had a super sharp and hard metal with MC takes (sword). He goes back and the vulture family is arrested. They remain defiant until the end and the wife is killed. The husband uses some technique with his black god suit to escape from the executioners and MC attacks him. Vulture husband thinks he will kill MC so he waits and plans to use his black god suit to stab him. MC uses the metal from the ship to behead him even with black god suit (it is very sharp lol). 

After a big celebration on his return (he is now above WG level, he is made instructor of dojo of limits in his town (high level position) and is shown the virtual world that the gods above WG meet up in. He also makes his GF preggo.

Then more stuff happens but that gets pretty far into the initial (on earth) part of the story
    Thanks for the info
  • edited January 2016

I think I finished reading upto end of book 6... I know some of the major spoilers are already revealed, but I think mmany more things are left out, and chronologically not in place..

so, I will try a better summary..

in the current translation, Luo Feng (LF) will chase after vulture guy, cant kill him, thinks to strangle him and kill after, vulture guy escapes and the other 3 war gods don't help him. Luo Feng returns to where the trio is and forces one of the war god (without blackgod set) to give him his gains - 2 tree spirits. Limit dojo inspector arrives (mask dude), flash disappears underground (I think), and when he gets out, the ground trembles and some huge long tentacles attack him. these tentacle are strong enough to push away inspector. his backpack is full (later revealed to get 92? spirit trees). the other dojo guy that has been together with LF the whole time, tells him to get into the plane with the inspector. they depart from the island. later inspector level guy arrives from HR alliance side, he and other 4 wargod cant get near the tentacles.. Hong arrives and asks them to give it a try first, not bullying them. they cant do anything, Hong goes in. he releases his domain (black colored) and discovers that these tentacle like things/plants are called Moroccon Undo (MT translates like this). he is amused and comments that LF this time contributed a lot to the dojo and later he should get better rewards for it.

LF is back in the dojo headquarters.. Hong calls him to his room, and starts to rewarding him with many contribution points.. LF gets Dragon (Wang Ji) Inteligence aircraft, Day Escape Shuttle (this thing I don't know true translation, but later revealed to be a true treasure from alien civilization), blackgod set (free).. hong tells him that he should quit the school since he is an advanced wargod level and suggests him to be the head of dojo in his hometown. LF accepts it. but before that he needs to establish that he is advanced wargod level. later that night, Lf goes to wilderness and kills 1 or 2 Horde lord (feudal lord level) monster.. submits to dojo and he gets 4* contribution level. people arrive immediately after to measure his strength.. established advanced (invincible) wargod level. LF returns to home, everybody surprised.. few days later his promotion party happens. he gets mail from dojo that he can try alien civilization test.. during his promotion banquet sea monsters attack the city through river system. country army head general ask LF to help with the attack.. monsters attack, LF kills 15 Feudal Lord level monsters. later thet army head general tells his life story to LF, LF gets emotional and desides to for alien test.

altogether 8 people go to alien civilization test, LF gets a special treatment here, is sent for elite test due to his brain size being 21 (don't ask me, IET creates new brain measure system here), he gets stuck in an indestructible roomand given 3 years time to breakthrough, if not will be killed.. outside world LF declared dead. vulture couple assaults F family, his father is badly injured, cant walk.. LF brother desides to sell one tree spirit (I thin) for a share in one of the major bank of the country and becomes the 8th share holder. hires lots of bodyguard and protects the family.. LF breaks through after 1 year 3 month. bold crystal man appears and tells him some importand info about universe and hong and Thunder god guy. power level is revealed. apprentice (wargod) -> good star (suppress wargod) -> star -> universe. hong is good star lvl 6, but with his domain he is good star lv9, thunder god is good star lvl7. LF is rewarded blackgod set, instruction manual for "escape day shuttle", I forgot the rest :D. LF gets out, everybody is shocked, LF gets to have bath first. calls his father. Hong is informed and he decides to greet LF personally and comes to test location.

in the aircraft, on the way to home, LF gives back blackgod set to hong, and returns home. when home, he finds out what vulture couple did to his family, he rages and goes after them in his hometown. he beats down vulture guy, when about to kill him, vulture bitch shows up and threatens to kill thousands of people with bomb. the inspector level guy appears (attribute - ice), warns LF that it is a capital crime to kill a wargod. LF lets go vulture guy, and desides to get them legally. asks his subordinates to collect evidenced against vulture couple. that time when LF fights Li Yao, other big powers look at his video and deside that LF has surpassed wargod level, he is promoted to inspector level (congressmen - MTL, basically above wargod level. but only his attack power, not body).

court happens and vulture couple are charged guilty and punished with death penalty. 2 inspector and LF, take the couple to wilderness for execution, vulture bitsh is beheaded, Li Yao rages and makes breakthrough.. he flees, LF chases.. this is shared with Hong, hong sends one of subordinates to kill Li Yao, the 2 other inspectors cant catch up with Li yao, they chase with aircraft.. Li yao confronts LF, his attribute is speed related, is very fast. they collide, LF kills li yao. the night before, LF trained with his "escape day shuttle" based on the instruction manual and made some progress.. hong summons LF to meet him. LF comes to hong, thunder god is also there with them. hong talks abit about his plans, universe, and how he wants to start traveling universe, but strength is insufficient. hong also tells him that there are 2 emperor level beasts on earth, so strong that only hong and thunder god can face them. LF should escape if he sees one. LF doesnt reveal the secrets from alien test area, if shares the secrets he will be killed by aliens. hong promotes LF to "head of assault force or some big group (apologies, cant remember what it is called)..

in this time,a golden colored small object enters earth, very fast, satellites cant detect it. it is an egg, goes to ocean bed, near Hawaii. feudal lord level monster tries to bite the egg, but its teeth break, it is that hard..

LF returns to his family, starts to train his soul realm, breakthrough to inspector (good star) level in body, they can fly in the air, their body creates magnetic field around them.. good start level power is considered a goon in the universe and they can stay in the edge areas of the galaxies.. star level is more respected and they can own few planets.. universe level you can own several galaxies. soon after hong invites LF to the mist island in Australia. all the major powers are gathered there, they believe there are treasures in the island, that's why spirit trees were in abundant. 

the egg hatches, a dragon like lizard born, with golden stipes and wings. starts to eat egg shell, grows to 16 meter.  starts to eat monsters in the sea, one of the 2 emperor level beast knows this and desided to confront it. it is a turtle like monster, due to its 300m huge size, cant go to land through rivers.. egg monster easily kills emperor level beast and eats all of it, its body grows only 10centimeter..

LF arrives to mist island with hong and thunder god. there's an emperor level beast in the lake, octopus like. hong kills it and all the major powers start treasure search. the treasure turns to be a crystal (MTL - wooden child crystal). some inspector level get killed in the search process, people get greedy. they fight against each other. LF confronts good start lvl3 guy from USA, pushes him back. people are shocked that LF if very strong. Hong's other 3 or 4 subordinates and LF are all searching for this crystal. LF finds I believe 5 crystals (hides one of them, hong knows but turns blind eye to it).. each crystal is equal to 20* contribution point - I think. 3 days of search, total 42 crystal found by all major powers.

LF decides to surface, and on the way to surface, while talking to Xu Xin, he feel pain in his leg. discovers a small knife blade cuts his SS level battle boots and cuts his leg.. surprised that how sharp the blade is.. he desided to hide it, otherwise thunder god or hong might take it from him.. I forgot why, but he starts to drill deep, down to 9000meter ( I think) and finds a door, he recognizes it is similar to alien civilization test door. inside he collects 289 crystals, some dead bodies on the ground.. walks ahead, in some room a guy appears in hologram form, identifies itself as an intelligent consciousness with some humane feelings. he is called Barta. he asks LF to accept a master.. master guy is already dead, was a major superpower in the universe.. LF accepts him as his master. Barta gifts LF with a storage ring (finally, standard item in xianxia :D ), and starts to explain masters backstory and power levels in the universe.. above universe level is, territory host, host and  Immortal. alooooot of explanations, skipping here.. Barta gives a Moroccon Undo to LF, says that this MU can go as high as immortal level. needs to feed him cultivation sources (e.g. crystal for the moment). this area is a space ship, the small blade LF found earlier is a part of this ship. LF takes the space ship into his ring, Barta becomes part of LF consciousness for now, when universe level (I think) will accept LF as a master. they fly back to LF hometown. in the midway Barta changes LF aircraft priority level from hong to LF (before was explained that hong had higher authority over the aircraft, even though it belongs to LF). LF binds MU creature, it is absorbed to LF's body. they arrive in the city.

next is the new book/arc, havnt read yet... I hope I didn't make too much mistakes, tried to summarize as much as possible of major events...

edit: everything that happened in mist island was orchestrated by Barta. he needed to choose a successor for his dead master. so he puts some crystal in the island help to grow spirit trees, he puts Moroccon Undo in the island - the first one - to attract more people, feeds a crystal to octopus monster and promote it to emperor level, the other 40+ crystals also put by him in underground area, the knife that cuts LF's foot, also by Barta, he leads LF to the space ship, 289 crystals by the door, all planned and executed by Barta. basically, he finds LF's potential and decides to make him a successor.

edit2: i think the egg monster kills a dragon level, not emperor...my bad... cause later in the story this egg monster makes 2 emperor beasts its subordinates...

• matricha said:

I think I finished reading upto end of book 6... I know some of the major spoilers are already revealed, but I think mmany more things are left out, and chronologically not in place..

so, I will try a better summary..

in the current translation, Luo Feng (LF) will chase after vulture guy, cant kill him, thinks to strangle him and kill after, vulture guy escapes and the other 3 war gods don't help him. Luo Feng returns to where the trio is and forces one of the war god (without blackgod set) to give him his gains - 2 tree spirits. Limit dojo inspector arrives (mask dude), flash disappears underground (I think), and when he gets out, the ground trembles and some huge long tentacles attack him. these tentacle are strong enough to push away inspector. his backpack is full (later revealed to get 92? spirit trees). the other dojo guy that has been together with LF the whole time, tells him to get into the plane with the inspector. they depart from the island. later inspector level guy arrives from HR alliance side, he and other 4 wargod cant get near the tentacles.. Hong arrives and asks them to give it a try first, not bullying them. they cant do anything, Hong goes in. he releases his domain (black colored) and discovers that these tentacle like things/plants are called Moroccon Undo (MT translates like this). he is amused and comments that LF this time contributed a lot to the dojo and later he should get better rewards for it.

LF is back in the dojo headquarters.. Hong calls him to his room, and starts to rewarding him with many contribution points.. LF gets Dragon (Wang Ji) Inteligence aircraft, Day Escape Shuttle (this thing I don't know true translation, but later revealed to be a true treasure from alien civilization), blackgod set (free).. hong tells him that he should quit the school since he is an advanced wargod level and suggests him to be the head of dojo in his hometown. LF accepts it. but before that he needs to establish that he is advanced wargod level. later that night, Lf goes to wilderness and kills 1 or 2 Horde lord (feudal lord level) monster.. submits to dojo and he gets 4* contribution level. people arrive immediately after to measure his strength.. established advanced (invincible) wargod level. LF returns to home, everybody surprised.. few days later his promotion party happens. he gets mail from dojo that he can try alien civilization test.. during his promotion banquet sea monsters attack the city through river system. country army head general ask LF to help with the attack.. monsters attack, LF kills 15 Feudal Lord level monsters. later thet army head general tells his life story to LF, LF gets emotional and desides to for alien test.

altogether 8 people go to alien civilization test, LF gets a special treatment here, is sent for elite test due to his brain size being 21 (don't ask me, IET creates new brain measure system here), he gets stuck in an indestructible roomand given 3 years time to breakthrough, if not will be killed.. outside world LF declared dead. vulture couple assaults F family, his father is badly injured, cant walk.. LF brother desides to sell one tree spirit (I thin) for a share in one of the major bank of the country and becomes the 8th share holder. hires lots of bodyguard and protects the family.. LF breaks through after 1 year 3 month. bold crystal man appears and tells him some importand info about universe and hong and Thunder god guy. power level is revealed. apprentice (wargod) -> good star (suppress wargod) -> star -> universe. hong is good star lvl 6, but with his domain he is good star lv9, thunder god is good star lvl7. LF is rewarded blackgod set, instruction manual for "escape day shuttle", I forgot the rest :D. LF gets out, everybody is shocked, LF gets to have bath first. calls his father. Hong is informed and he decides to greet LF personally and comes to test location.

in the aircraft, on the way to home, LF gives back blackgod set to hong, and returns home. when home, he finds out what vulture couple did to his family, he rages and goes after them in his hometown. he beats down vulture guy, when about to kill him, vulture bitch shows up and threatens to kill thousands of people with bomb. the inspector level guy appears (attribute - ice), warns LF that it is a capital crime to kill a wargod. LF lets go vulture guy, and desides to get them legally. asks his subordinates to collect evidenced against vulture couple. that time when LF fights Li Yao, other big powers look at his video and deside that LF has surpassed wargod level, he is promoted to inspector level (congressmen - MTL, basically above wargod level. but only his attack power, not body).

court happens and vulture couple are charged guilty and punished with death penalty. 2 inspector and LF, take the couple to wilderness for execution, vulture bitsh is beheaded, Li Yao rages and makes breakthrough.. he flees, LF chases.. this is shared with Hong, hong sends one of subordinates to kill Li Yao, the 2 other inspectors cant catch up with Li yao, they chase with aircraft.. Li yao confronts LF, his attribute is speed related, is very fast. they collide, LF kills li yao. the night before, LF trained with his "escape day shuttle" based on the instruction manual and made some progress.. hong summons LF to meet him. LF comes to hong, thunder god is also there with them. hong talks abit about his plans, universe, and how he wants to start traveling universe, but strength is insufficient. hong also tells him that there are 2 emperor level beasts on earth, so strong that only hong and thunder god can face them. LF should escape if he sees one. LF doesnt reveal the secrets from alien test area, if shares the secrets he will be killed by aliens. hong promotes LF to "head of assault force or some big group (apologies, cant remember what it is called)..

in this time,a golden colored small object enters earth, very fast, satellites cant detect it. it is an egg, goes to ocean bed, near Hawaii. feudal lord level monster tries to bite the egg, but its teeth break, it is that hard..

LF returns to his family, starts to train his soul realm, breakthrough to inspector (good star) level in body, they can fly in the air, their body creates magnetic field around them.. good start level power is considered a goon in the universe and they can stay in the edge areas of the galaxies.. star level is more respected and they can own few planets.. universe level you can own several galaxies. soon after hong invites LF to the mist island in Australia. all the major powers are gathered there, they believe there are treasures in the island, that's why spirit trees were in abundant. 

the egg hatches, a dragon like lizard born, with golden stipes and wings. starts to eat egg shell, grows to 16 meter.  starts to eat monsters in the sea, one of the 2 emperor level beast knows this and desided to confront it. it is a turtle like monster, due to its 300m huge size, cant go to land through rivers.. egg monster easily kills emperor level beast and eats all of it, its body grows only 10centimeter..

LF arrives to mist island with hong and thunder god. there's an emperor level beast in the lake, octopus like. hong kills it and all the major powers start treasure search. the treasure turns to be a crystal (MTL - wooden child crystal). some inspector level get killed in the search process, people get greedy. they fight against each other. LF confronts good start lvl3 guy from USA, pushes him back. people are shocked that LF if very strong. Hong's other 3 or 4 subordinates and LF are all searching for this crystal. LF finds I believe 5 crystals (hides one of them, hong knows but turns blind eye to it).. each crystal is equal to 20* contribution point - I think. 3 days of search, total 42 crystal found by all major powers.

LF decides to surface, and on the way to surface, while talking to Xu Xin, he feel pain in his leg. discovers a small knife blade cuts his SS level battle boots and cuts his leg.. surprised that how sharp the blade is.. he desided to hide it, otherwise thunder god or hong might take it from him.. I forgot why, but he starts to drill deep, down to 9000meter ( I think) and finds a door, he recognizes it is similar to alien civilization test door. inside he collects 289 crystals, some dead bodies on the ground.. walks ahead, in some room a guy appears in hologram form, identifies itself as an intelligent consciousness with some humane feelings. he is called Barta. he asks LF to accept a master.. master guy is already dead, was a major superpower in the universe.. LF accepts him as his master. Barta gifts LF with a storage ring (finally, standard item in xianxia :D ), and starts to explain masters backstory and power levels in the universe.. above universe level is, territory host, host and  Immortal. alooooot of explanations, skipping here.. Barta gives a Moroccon Undo to LF, says that this MU can go as high as immortal level. needs to feed him cultivation sources (e.g. crystal for the moment). this area is a space ship, the small blade LF found earlier is a part of this ship. LF takes the space ship into his ring, Barta becomes part of LF consciousness for now, when universe level (I think) will accept LF as a master. they fly back to LF hometown. in the midway Barta changes LF aircraft priority level from hong to LF (before was explained that hong had higher authority over the aircraft, even though it belongs to LF). LF binds MU creature, it is absorbed to LF's body. they arrive in the city.

next is the new book/arc, havnt read yet... I hope I didn't make too much mistakes, tried to summarize as much as possible of major events...

edit: everything that happened in mist island was orchestrated by Barta. he needed to choose a successor for his dead master. so he puts some crystal in the island help to grow spirit trees, he puts Moroccon Undo in the island - the first one - to attract more people, feeds a crystal to octopus monster and promote it to emperor level, the other 40+ crystals also put by him in underground area, the knife that cuts LF's foot, also by Barta, he leads LF to the space ship, 289 crystals by the door, all planned and executed by Barta. basically, he finds LF's potential and decides to make him a successor.

Thanks for the summary.
  • Final and Complete Version

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being
  • Kiba said:

Final and Complete Version

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being

Thanks for the power levels.
  • i knew that power level was not limited to Immortal, cause this is IET we are talking about, he is just that amazing... this is great...
  • matricha said:

i knew that power level was not limited to Immortal, cause this is IET we are talking about, he is just that amazing... this is great...

Well it ends when the MC reaches Eternal God and gets too OP and leaves for the Cosmos Center
  • Wait, who managed to get 92 spirits of nature?
  • Wait, who managed to get 92 spirits of nature?

it should be inspector Luo... in 1 or 2 chapters it all should be clear, zebulin is almost there...
  • edited January 2016
    next summary is here.. 2 minor things - 1. i personally didnt enjjoy this book as much as previous 2 books, so as a result i may not remember major events as detailed as my previous summary.. 2. the book naming is a little confusing, MTL says this next book is #4 called "Nirvana life", and my last summary was the third book. but i would trust zebulin's translation more..

Book Nirvana life, or , Life Nirvana.. (or volume 7???)

LF starts to live leisurely after his arrival.. he goes to Hong to exchange some stuff and at the same time let Barta see the items from Hongs inventory. hoping that there might be things to help LF train even faster or some more other valuable items that Hong is unaware of it himself.. in the process, Barta asks LF to buy gravity chamber (in the wargod academy, one and only). Hong intentionally put it there to get as more of wooden child crystals as possible, and the price for the gravity rook is 90* - yepp, very expensive.. LF naturally buys it, he also gets some elixir of life and tree spirits for his family. Hong tells that it will take few days to transfer gravity room. in total, LF pays 5.5 wooden child crystals..
    LF arrives home, sharing all the stuff he exchanged. his father gets better. on the way back from Hong's room, LF meets a lady, she is the boss of underworld trading in HR alliance. she also desperately wants a piece of wooden child crystals and hopes that LF will exchange with her as well..   meanwhile, LF is trying to build a space craft so he can travel universe,Barta agrees to build it for him if he gathers required materials. so LF later meets with this lady, she pus together the list of all items they have and present to LF. he looks through them, with Barta's help buy a huge amount of space ship wreckage... asks her to get them in a factory like place, in the wilderness.. LF later takes all of them into Barta's own space (this part is not clear even to me, but Barta is somehow able to build stuff in his own space). i believe a year passes like this.. LF makes a breakthrough and his attribute is metal - very rare type attribute even in the universe. this makes LF's defense and attack power stronger.

around Xmas time, everyone in LF family is out traveling, Xu Xin desides to cook for LF. some romantic moments (later revealed that they did it actually :D and she is pregnant with twins ).

there're several chapters dedicated to LF parents' distant relatives.. i am skipping all..

the egg monster decides to make an appearance. first attacks New York defense base. the 2 emperor beast that mentioned before,are now following this egg monster. the whole base is annihilated. it has a strange power to shrink the size of the whole base and swallows it (later revealed it is a metal type beast and feeds on metal). laser cannon has no effect on the monster. urgent gathering takes place in wargod virtual palace. all wargods, hong, thunder god, presidents are there. USA president shares footages of the egg monster destroying bases one after another. so far casualties are more than 200000. they decide to attack with hydrogen bomb. after US territory, the monster comes to Eurasia continent (not sure how far destroys US base), but it all happened within one day i believe, monster is that relentless..\

they start to bomb the monster with H2 bombs, it actually makes the monster stronger, it enjoys this all, but they have a final surprise. Russian side has 1.5 billion power worth (dont ask, dont remember units) H2 bomb. it explodes, actually injures the monster, it gets angry and releases its long range attacks, and damages some more city bases.. then it goes to south america territory and hides under ocean, to rest and restore itself.

meanwhile monsters start to attack Chinese base. 12 dragon (wang ji) monsters attack, 6 airborne, 6 from river. LF gets a phone call, asked to help with the crisis. LF alone goes against 6 airborne (if remember correctly), he easily kills all 6. usually a planetary level (good star) person can fight a single dragon monster or even sometimes flees from it, but LF alone kills 6 of them. it is revealed that in total 37 dragon level monsters get killed. one of the emperors get angry and decides to attack. it is described a 8 finger/tentacle type monster. LF again easily kills it. all humanity cheers for LF..

LF goes to Hong and asks him to see all the treasures or items to see if
    Barta can recognize anything and use against the egg monster. long
    story short, LF goes to an alien ship under ocean, #12, one of the three
    taboo place that cant be reached by human, even hong. LF breaks into
    the ship, 3 robots attack him, he takes them. Barta tries to take
    control of the ship, but unable, ship initiates self destruction, in the
    process they manage to take a laser gun that's a B6 level in power.
    lasers are A, B, C. A can kill planetary level. B can kill Stellar level
    (star). btw, the egg monster is stellar level 6 or 7. B6 is able to
    kill the egg monster.

hong and thunder god are together in the aircraft, thunder god suddenly surrounded by thunders, he breakthroughs and achieves his domain. they talk and get emotional. hong decides to go confront the egg monster and sacrifice himself if required. thunder god tell he will join him as well... they are happy that LF killed an emperor, making them relaxed that humanity will have LF to protect.

in the wargod virtual palace, hong tells tham that he and thunder will go confront the egg monster (EM). LF tells them that he has B6 level laser, acquired from ailen ship. they agree to give it a try. they wait for EM to surface.. it does, 3 robots take the laser gun and go confront EM. EM speed is 15000m/second. robots, 2000m/second. LF speed is 5600meter/second. robots use the gun, some shit happens, not even clear to me, the EM gets injured but not killed. EM catches upto robots and destroy them. Hong and thunder decide to confront it while EM is injured. they fight, cant injure EM, EM also surprised that cant kill these 2 ants. hong makes a hole on EM body, he and thunder get inside EM. they run havoc inside EM, EM life force goes below 10%, everyone prematurely cheers up. but EM suddenly comes back to life, does some shit and hing/thunder lose consciousness. LF ask Barta to help, he doesnt agree. cant risk LF, he waited 50000years to choose a successor. but finally agrees to use soul burning technique, need 5 people as sacrifice. LF contacts all planetary level people, 5 of them agrees to get sacrificed.

6 people including LF, goes to confront EM. EM is badly injured and hides on the ocean bottom. they get near and burn their souls to power up LF. they die, their bodies are taken away (somehow hong and thunder gods bodies taken as well by aircraft). LF and EM start battling. LF cant damage the EM but can attack its soul force. LF starts to burn souls of 5 sacrificed people. including his own life he manages to kill the monster. he dies as well.

all humanity is happy and sad becosue 8 people sacrificed themselves. the remaining emperor (brontosaurus) and maaaaany dragon beast gather around EM corpse. the rule is that they eat the dead strong, to get even stronger themselves. but, but, but.....suddenly, you hear LF asking Barta, how long before they take over EM body. Barta says dont be rash, it is a slow process. the truth is that, LF soul force overtook EM soul, it took LF and Barta a whole day to take over. Barta helps LF to slowly move parts of EM body  eye lid, tail, etc.. Barta also isolates them so outside doesnt know that the EM is still moving.. all the other monsters are scared and un off.. Barta then congratulates LF, cause he managed to unlock the inherited memory of EM and present it to LF.
    some stuff about Xu xin, but imma gonna skip it all. hong and thunder god are unconscious, but alive. 
  • matricha said:

next summary is here.. 2 minor things - 1. i personally didnt enjjoy this book as much as previous 2 books, so as a result i may not remember major events as detailed as my previous summary.. 2. the book naming is a little confusing, MTL says this next book is #4 called "Nirvana life", and my last summary was the third book. but i would trust zebulin's translation more..

Book Nirvana life, or , Life Nirvana.. (or volume 7???)

LF starts to live leisurely after his arrival.. he goes to Hong to exchange some stuff and at the same time let Barta see the items from Hongs inventory. hoping that there might be things to help LF train even faster or some more other valuable items that Hong is unaware of it himself.. in the process, Barta asks LF to buy gravity chamber (in the wargod academy, one and only). Hong intentionally put it there to get as more of wooden child crystals as possible, and the price for the gravity rook is 90* - yepp, very expensive.. LF naturally buys it, he also gets some elixir of life and tree spirits for his family. Hong tells that it will take few days to transfer gravity room. in total, LF pays 5.5 wooden child crystals..
    LF arrives home, sharing all the stuff he exchanged. his father gets better. on the way back from Hong's room, LF meets a lady, she is the boss of underworld trading in HR alliance. she also desperately wants a piece of wooden child crystals and hopes that LF will exchange with her as well..   meanwhile, LF is trying to build a space craft so he can travel universe,Barta agrees to build it for him if he gathers required materials. so LF later meets with this lady, she pus together the list of all items they have and present to LF. he looks through them, with Barta's help buy a huge amount of space ship wreckage... asks her to get them in a factory like place, in the wilderness.. LF later takes all of them into Barta's own space (this part is not clear even to me, but Barta is somehow able to build stuff in his own space). i believe a year passes like this.. LF makes a breakthrough and his attribute is metal - very rare type attribute even in the universe. this makes LF's defense and attack power stronger.

around Xmas time, everyone in LF family is out traveling, Xu Xin desides to cook for LF. some romantic moments (later revealed that they did it actually :D and she is pregnant with twins ).

there're several chapters dedicated to LF parents' distant relatives.. i am skipping all..

the egg monster decides to make an appearance. first attacks New York defense base. the 2 emperor beast that mentioned before,are now following this egg monster. the whole base is annihilated. it has a strange power to shrink the size of the whole base and swallows it (later revealed it is a metal type beast and feeds on metal). laser cannon has no effect on the monster. urgent gathering takes place in wargod virtual palace. all wargods, hong, thunder god, presidents are there. USA president shares footages of the egg monster destroying bases one after another. so far casualties are more than 200000. they decide to attack with hydrogen bomb. after US territory, the monster comes to Eurasia continent (not sure how far destroys US base), but it all happened within one day i believe, monster is that relentless..\

they start to bomb the monster with H2 bombs, it actually makes the monster stronger, it enjoys this all, but they have a final surprise. Russian side has 1.5 billion power worth (dont ask, dont remember units) H2 bomb. it explodes, actually injures the monster, it gets angry and releases its long range attacks, and damages some more city bases.. then it goes to south america territory and hides under ocean, to rest and restore itself.

meanwhile monsters start to attack Chinese base. 12 dragon (wang ji) monsters attack, 6 airborne, 6 from river. LF gets a phone call, asked to help with the crisis. LF alone goes against 6 airborne (if remember correctly), he easily kills all 6. usually a planetary level (good star) person can fight a single dragon monster or even sometimes flees from it, but LF alone kills 6 of them. it is revealed that in total 37 dragon level monsters get killed. one of the emperors get angry and decides to attack. it is described a 8 finger/tentacle type monster. LF again easily kills it. all humanity cheers for LF..

LF goes to Hong and asks him to see all the treasures or items to see if
    Barta can recognize anything and use against the egg monster. long
    story short, LF goes to an alien ship under ocean, #12, one of the three
    taboo place that cant be reached by human, even hong. LF breaks into
    the ship, 3 robots attack him, he takes them. Barta tries to take
    control of the ship, but unable, ship initiates self destruction, in the
    process they manage to take a laser gun that's a B6 level in power.
    lasers are A, B, C. A can kill planetary level. B can kill Stellar level
    (star). btw, the egg monster is stellar level 6 or 7. B6 is able to
    kill the egg monster.

hong and thunder god are together in the aircraft, thunder god suddenly surrounded by thunders, he breakthroughs and achieves his domain. they talk and get emotional. hong decides to go confront the egg monster and sacrifice himself if required. thunder god tell he will join him as well... they are happy that LF killed an emperor, making them relaxed that humanity will have LF to protect.

in the wargod virtual palace, hong tells tham that he and thunder will go confront the egg monster (EM). LF tells them that he has B6 level laser, acquired from ailen ship. they agree to give it a try. they wait for EM to surface.. it does, 3 robots take the laser gun and go confront EM. EM speed is 15000m/second. robots, 2000m/second. LF speed is 5600meter/second. robots use the gun, some shit happens, not even clear to me, the EM gets injured but not killed. EM catches upto robots and destroy them. Hong and thunder decide to confront it while EM is injured. they fight, cant injure EM, EM also surprised that cant kill these 2 ants. hong makes a hole on EM body, he and thunder get inside EM. they run havoc inside EM, EM life force goes below 10%, everyone prematurely cheers up. but EM suddenly comes back to life, does some shit and hing/thunder lose consciousness. LF ask Barta to help, he doesnt agree. cant risk LF, he waited 50000years to choose a successor. but finally agrees to use soul burning technique, need 5 people as sacrifice. LF contacts all planetary level people, 5 of them agrees to get sacrificed.

6 people including LF, goes to confront EM. EM is badly injured and hides on the ocean bottom. they get near and burn their souls to power up LF. they die, their bodies are taken away (somehow hong and thunder gods bodies taken as well by aircraft). LF and EM start battling. LF cant damage the EM but can attack its soul force. LF starts to burn souls of 5 sacrificed people. including his own life he manages to kill the monster. he dies as well.

all humanity is happy and sad becosue 8 people sacrificed themselves. the remaining emperor (brontosaurus) and maaaaany dragon beast gather around EM corpse. the rule is that they eat the dead strong, to get even stronger themselves. but, but, but.....suddenly, you hear LF asking Barta, how long before they take over EM body. Barta says dont be rash, it is a slow process. the truth is that, LF soul force overtook EM soul, it took LF and Barta a whole day to take over. Barta helps LF to slowly move parts of EM body  eye lid, tail, etc.. Barta also isolates them so outside doesnt know that the EM is still moving.. all the other monsters are scared and un off.. Barta then congratulates LF, cause he managed to unlock the inherited memory of EM and present it to LF.
    some stuff about Xu xin, but imma gonna skip it all. hong and thunder god are unconscious, but alive. 

Thanks for the summary and i hope you make summary for volume 9 too.
  • Kiba said:

matricha said:

i knew that power level was not limited to Immortal, cause this is IET we are talking about, he is just that amazing... this is great...

Well it ends when the MC reaches Eternal God and gets too OP and leaves for the Cosmos Center
    He leaves the cosmos? Does that mean he'll become UC like Linley, Qin Yu and Hong?
  • Kiba said:

matricha said:

He leaves the cosmos? Does that mean he'll become UC like Linley, Qin Yu and Hong?
    no...
  • This was IET first attempt at a modern sci-fi setting and though at first he seems to have had an outline about how he wanted the novel to progress i think he messed up with LF taking over the egg monster. A mature EM is able to eat galaxies so he put MC on a path to become too powerful too quickly. So to keep the story going he then had to have more powerful aliens appear. Ofc MC could not die so he had to power up to defeat them. 

Spoiler:
    Pretty soon LF was so powerful nothing could challenge him so IET decided to end the novel prematurely with MC going off with his family and friends to some other universe/galaxy. [\spoiler]
  • i think he was the weakest MC power wise at the end of an IET novel

• Spoiler:
    Pretty soon LF was so powerful nothing could challenge him so IET decided to end the novel prematurely with MC going off with his family and friends to some other universe/galaxy. [\spoiler]
    this sounds just like another Coiling Dragon.. dammit...
  • edited January 2016

i think he was the weakest MC power wise at the end of an IET novel

Spoiler:

That's only if you count the last power-up that they experienced to become Universe Creators. If you put sovereign Linley and King God Qin Yu against LF, they wouldn't even be able to touch LF. LF was most likely going to become the second most powerful UC(second only to the first UC) because he came from the main Universe.
  • ? Qin Yu by that point could just drag people into his world and wreck them. He had essentially infinite energy and control while in his universe, I think.
  • s.a.w.. said:

? Qin Yu by that point could just drag people into his world and wreck them. He had essentially infinite energy and control while in his universe, I think.

LF at the end had control over Time, Space, Creation, and Destruction. From what I understand even Chief Sovereigns and God Kings would only be equal to a 9th rank in SS. Hong Meng kind of made his Main Cosmos a little OP...
  • s.a.w.. said:

? Qin Yu by that point could just drag people into his world and wreck them. He had essentially infinite energy and control while in his universe, I think.

Don't forget that LF has more than one body. Besides what makes you think that Qin Yu has the power to force LF to enter his Universe. What I am trying to say is that it isn't fair to compare LF with the other MCs because the novel didn't get to finish, so he didn't experience the last power-up to become UC.
  • are we even sure that this is the main hog meng universe. i think u guys are getting ahead of urselves with speculations since CD and ST were a Duology there is no related third novel unless IET said so himself
  • are we even sure that this is the main hog meng universe. i think u guys are getting ahead of urselves with speculations since CD and ST were a Duology there is no related third novel unless IET said so himself

Well if you pay attention to what Hong Meng says about his Main Cosmos he says that it has everything mixed up together and that it was very chaotic. Also from what I've read SS was written pre-CD.
  • Kiba said:

are we even sure that this is the main hog meng universe. i think u guys are getting ahead of urselves with speculations since CD and ST were a Duology there is no related third novel unless IET said so himself

Well if you pay attention to what Hong Meng says about his Main Cosmos he says that it has everything mixed up together and that it was very chaotic. Also from what I've read SS was written pre-CD.

Directly Quoted from the Afterword of Coiling Dragon:

Stellar Transformations and Coiling Dragon, to be more precise, make up
    the ‘Grandmist Duology’ which Tomatoes originally envisioned. And now,
    it’s all over.

• Brega said:

Kiba said:

are we even sure that this is the main hog meng universe. i think u guys are getting ahead of urselves with speculations since CD and ST were a Duology there is no related third novel unless IET said so himself

Directly Quoted from the Afterword of Coiling Dragon:

Stellar Transformations and Coiling Dragon, to be more precise, make up
    the ‘Grandmist Duology’ which Tomatoes originally envisioned. And now,
    it’s all over.

SS doesn't have any UCs in it. It would be categorized as a side-story that has nothing to do with the 'Grandmist Duology'. So... that still doesn't mean it isn't Hong Meng's Main Cosmos.
  • edited January 2016

I decided to make 2 minor changes –
    1. Go with IET book numbers. 2. Make shorter summaries instead of a whole book,
    I tend to forget stuff..

dont understand why text width is reduced. i copy/pasted from MS Word.

Book 5 – Universe Venturer (or Adventurer) (chap 1-18)

Barta presents all the unlocked inherited memories to LF. There’s
    info about almost all the stuff in the vast universe, races (machinery, plant,
    insect, beast, etc..), planets, galaxies, inherited powers.. Apparently this
    beast can clone any (I think) living organism. In planetary level 1st
    clone, stellar level 2nd clone, Cosmos level the 3rd and
    final clone. Egg Monster (EM) can have max 3 clones. LF decides to clone
    himself first, since the EM is in the planetary level. He somehow puts out an
    egg and calculates that it will take time before he hatches. EM dead body stays
    on the pacific ocean bottom, due to multiple dragon level beasts being in the
    close proximity.

Meanwhile LF starts to practice power techniques from EM
    inherited memory.

Hong and thunder god (I am not sure if his name is ever
    revealed) are still in coma. The world has lost its most powerful people, the
    power balance start to change (IET kind of nicely projects human nature, our
    biggest enemy – the greed). HR alliance starts to influence powers in the
    world, including 2 major dojos. Dojos lose their influence, and they are not
    feared as before. HR alliance lady boss (from previous summary) is overtaken by
    a planetary level guy. A personally level guy visits Luo Hua (LF younger brother),
    asks him to exchange some of the wooden child crystals; that people need
    crystal to cultivate to even a stronger level, never know when next crisis
    might occur. But Luo Hua refuses. This guy softly threatens LH that the heat
    loses its warmth over time, and in the future there may not be any protection
    for the Luo family. LH replies: we do not need outside help, we have a robot
    left behind by LF, it can protect us. Planetary level guy leaves.

Barta keeps LF informed of major events and LF is notified
    about this threatening. One day at night, Luo residence, guards are taken down
    by darts, a spirit reader guy and (+1 someone) arrives in the residence. Everybody
    is knocked out except LH. LH recognizes them. Spirit reader guy is from India,
    called Sagaut Nehru, planetary level 1 spirit reader, currently strongest
    spirit reader on earth. He takes a case from basement vault (filled with 18
    child crystals, some tree spirits, some elixirs and other valuables) and
    leaves. LH can only endure, no casualties this time. LF again is notified by
    Barta.

Some scenes with Xu Xin, she cant bear living without our
    boy LF and suicides, but the amulet LF gave her saves her. It is called Eternal
    Love. Barta tells LF, he goes crazy, but learns that she is OK, item saved her,
    but item got destroyed. LF laments Barta that he didn’t let LF to relay some
    messages to her, so can stop worrying. Then LF sends her mail,s aying that he
    is alive and will come back after 6 or max 7 month.

In the power shift, 3 people start to control the world
    (with some underhanded methods). A guy from USA – Atkin, guy from Paris – Yan Hai
    and that indian spirit reader. LF swears that the first thing he will execute
    them.

6 month pass, LF finally hatches from the egg.. he restores
    his planetary level 3 body, his spirit power is planetary level 6 ( he was
    training the whole time). At the same time LF EM has also been eating metals to
    get stronger. EM is stellar level 3. LF puts on all of his stuff, calls
    Moroccon Undo – it is planetary level 9 (iirc), Barta has been feeding it with
    child crystals the whole time. LF goes to paris first. Yan Hai (currently
    strongest person on planet) is happily drinking his wine, celebrating his
    success. LF appears, one look and Yan Hai dies (killed by spirit power, soul
    destroyed). People come and cant figure out how he died – no illness, body bruise,
    nothing. Atkins is informed, he starts to analyse stuff and deduce that most
    probably LF did it. He calls indian spirit reader immediately and warns him. Line
    breaks. In india, LF stealthily sneaks into Nehru residence, one look and he is
    killed by LF. This happens at the same time when Atkins was warning him on the
    phone. Atkins figures out that Nehru got killed roght at that instant. He knows
    that he has nowhere to escape from LF.. he calls all media to Washington city
    (some square) and starts to butter talk about LF. And reveals to the world that
    LF is alive. Everybody is cheering. LF arrives, Atkins starts begging,
    promising that he will return all atolen items. LF one strike kills him in front
    of huge crowd. LF returns to home.

The world returns to its previous state, dojos functioning
    properly. Some time later Barta tells him that he finished to build the space
    ship (Heilong), and that he can have his dinner in Mars if he wants to. LF decides
    to go o Mars. Heilong speed is not max yet, cause Barta is still building some
    inside parts. Meanwhile, in every chance Barta reminds L that he is very poor,
    in the universe he has no valuable stuff. His master’s ship can not be
    revealed, he will be killed and robbed. The ship is very valuable. They arrive
    on Mars, LF sees 9 pyramids, like city. Barta explains that Blue silver empire
    was using this planet as a mine and metals were refined & taken from Mars (
    I wonder how nobody discovered Earth, Mars is right next to Earth).

Metals here are valuable. Iron is divided into unrefined
    iron essence, iron essence and iron mother. The gold has a value of A5 (A is
    lowest), iron essense is B level metal. If feeded to EM body, it can
    growfaster. LF plunders everything here, millions of tons of metal. Fights some
    robot guards, but no living creatures alive here.. LF gets back by evening. He starts
    to travel to other solar planets.

Hong and thunder god wakes up from coma, LF goes
    immediately. They talk. LF ask Bart if they can share his dead masters’ book of
    cultivation with these 2, but Barta refuses. LF asks if they can also become
    master’s disciple. Barta agrees and hong & thunder god receive some
    techniques. They start to cultivate. LF also starts training. Some time passes.
    Thunder god and LF chase each other in the ocean, just now LF killed the
    remaining only emperor beast brontosaurus.

They all go back home. Barta tells LF that he finished fully
    preparing Hailong ship, it can fly at full power now. He urges LF to travel to
    a nearby star planet (1 month trip both ways). There LF can trade and do stuff
    with other races. LF informs the family and takes off for the Dragon Long Xing
    planet. LF doesn’t tell anybody where he is going. EM is stellar level 4 now. thunder god planetary 9, hong planetary 8. forgot if LF is planetary 4 or not...

Additional event- chronologically it spreads in these 18
    chapters. Some people from the universe takes note of the earth and they decide
    to visit the earth. Slavery apparently is a common thing, and they want to
    plunder all other valuable stuff from earth. The ship loaded with people flies
    toward earth. They will arrive in 3 month time, from when  LF leaves for other star planet.

• I got curious on few items that LF currently has, and decided i would do a little research around them for better understanding.

Moroccon Undo - Mo Yun vine - Mo Yunteng - let's call it "Moyun Vine" - so basically it can be absorbed under the skin, like blackgod set, can hide it in the body. it can be used both for defense and offense purposes. it is alive, it can be cultivated up to Immortal stage (based on Barta.. my guess is that Barta never saw powers beyond Immortal, thats why said that it can go as high as Immortal level, probably later we willl know that it can reach higher realms..maybe). Moyun Vine chooses only 1 master in its life and if master dies, the vine dies as well. It hasnt been mentioned yet that it can be used for spiritual defense or offense.. so far only physical.. IET hasnt used Moyun Vine in battles that much yet...

Escape Day Shuttle - Escape Shuttle - DUN Yao shuttle - basically this item is used for faster traveling and movements, when used LF is at least twice faster. He uses it all the time, later when moving between cities/bases/continents, LF uses this shuttle only. there're skills associated with this item, and if he can unlock them by studying, the shuttle can be transformed (sort of) and becomes a powerful movement tool. the stronger LF gets, the shuttle becomes mo useful. basically growing along the user type item.

Arc Cutter - gained after accepting the dead master. This is a blade type weapon (not sure if has any specific sword shape). Barta gives it to LF. LF uses this against 1st emperor beast that he killed, it's OP weapon for now. i believe LF also used it when killing 1st batch of 6 dragon level monsters (airborne) when they attacked Chinese base..
  • edited January 2016
    novel partitions dilemma - IET started off with volumes initially, then changed to books. after 4 volumes he started to go with books. so 1st book is consisted of 4 volumes, then goes 2nd, 3rd and so on. books.

Book 5 - Universe Adventurer (chap 19 - 33)

LF arrives to the planet (after 10 days of space flying), he parks his space ship and goes to the city. on the way he meets a man and they hit it off, exchange numbers and fall in love (kidding). LF first goes to a diner, to taste some food. he saves a waitress from bullies and iirc he takes that girl as his own slave. slavery is very common in the universe, it is strong praying on week environment. apprentice (wargod) and planetary level people are low level fodders, easily bullied by others. they do all kind of chores. he opens a bank account. LF decides to go to slave market first. slaves are controlled by biochips, they can not betray masters, absolutely loya. all kind of races are sold here - power level from apprentice all the way to iirc domain master (universe). after domain master, soul can leave body, so slaves can become free. he leaves the market place and goes to register himself as a citizen. he gets his ID, then goes to shopping area. after some browsing, he decides to sell Arc Cutter weapon so he can do some shopping. he sells it for 18 B heilong coins. buys 30kg ocean wave marrow elixir for cultivation (thinking to share some with his bros hong and thunder). then goes to slave market.
    seeing all this LF wants to become lord of earth, Barta tells him 3 options. 1- to notify the empire (blue-silver empire) and empire reward it depending on the star value (this is not clear to me, so ignore it) 2- directly buy it, 3- join the planet to a cooperative control system, empire doesnt meddle, only takes custom fees of all import/export activities.
    i forgot to mention, when LF agrred to take the dead guy for his master, Barta told LF that his master has left 3 bank accounts for his successor. 1st to obtain when reached Stellar level, 2nd to be obtained when Cosmos level, 3rd to be obtained when Domain Master level.
    LF buys 1016 slaves, 1000 apprentice level ordinary (exremely cheap), 1 planetary lvl 9 spirit reader, 3 stellar lvl 7, and the rest lower stellar level. he asks to deliver slaves to port later. then he goes to Witch Buddist Temple school to become a student there. he pays the fee and becomes student. then he logs into universal virtual space and wonder around a bit. comes back to port and loads his slaves into his ship, then takes off for earth. on the way to earth he talks to Barta a bit and decides that he needs a warehouse for later purposes. Barta finds him a star in Milky Way galaxy, very cold planet. he makes a connection with the sellers and buys huge warehouses. he arrives in that planet, buys 2 more castles (1 for earth, another one for his base planet (iirc this cold planet)). on the way to this planet he asks Barta to find some cheap cultivation source (visual purple dew), he buys 100000 ton of it and asks to deliver to his new bought warehouses. he sells some of his iron essence (gained from mars), takes purchased metals and returns to earth. he decides to provide new purchased metals to earthmen to make all humanity stronger, in 20 years with new genes, people will be stronger, and so on.

he arrives on earth, asks authorities for empty land in his city (for his castle) and asks to gather all powers to make a big announcement. he takes his slaves and family to the castle. next day hong and thunder arrives. LF tells them everything (except for his master's bank accounts) that he hid from them - Barta, new star, etc... all leaders gather, LF tells them all about universe and powers and his purple dew. some time pass, the alien ship appears near earth, the captain of the ships jumps up in joy because he liked the view of earth.
    to be continued.
  • edited January 2016
    this book is the first one that introduces the universe to the readers, hence there's a massive amount of new information delivered each chapter, so I have to make summaries smaller.

Book 5 - Universe Adventurer (chap 34 - 38)

there're total of 9 people on the ship, captain (Bronaugh Lanshan), 6 subordinates and 2 pilot/servicemen. they start immediately to break into earth information data base. they find about 3 powerhouses (LH, hong and thunder), some of the known treasures (such as crystal wooden child, blackgod set, escape shuttle, arc cutter, etc...). they are very confidence that they can subdue the trio. since LF didn't expose his slaves in the last meeting with human leaders, these guys dont know about newly arrived slaves. they also find about Egg Monster, first they rejoice, but they get gloomy after knowing that EM was killed. captain curses the trio earthmen, the EM is a very precious monster in the universe, especially a cub planetary level EM. then later decides to take the dead body, even dead body is extremely valuable. the earth used to be owned by immortal, but now he is dead, so earth doesnt have an owner as of now.
    the captain receives phone call from his clansmen. he is part of Lanshan family. the guy calling is stellar level 9 and warns captain that the earth belongs to the family. captain refuses (he had all the plans of slaving all humanity, selling them, snatching all the universally known treasures, etc.. big plans..). after the phone call, captain decides to call clan head (cosmos level), clan head clarifies it for him that, the earth has
    special value because its former owner was immortal level. so he can not
    own it personally. head promises him 100M heilong coins, a lifetime elder position in the family. captain kindly agrees to this terms. they finish reading earth data base and decide to subdue the trio. they arrive above LF castle and get out of ship. they relay the message to surrender to their new master. LF trio gets out to meet them. captain Lanshan guy is stellar lvl6, his 2 subordinates also stellar level, but weaker, the rest in planetary level. LF slaves all snap appear before the Lanshan crew, LF orders subdue them, and kill whoever nor surrender. they all surrender, LF slave goes into Lanshan ship (silver gray colored) and subdue the ship as well. LF trio enters to the new ship, Barta invades and takes control of the ship.
    they start to investigate Lanshan family. Lanshan family is a part of the Carrow empire, consisting of ~500 powers... Lanshan family is the 3rd strongest power in the empire. it has 3 heads. 1st head named Lanshan establishes the family and the rest take Lanshan name as surname. Lanshan himself is cosmos lvl 9. 2 other heads are also cosmos level powers.the family has at least 8000+ stellar lvl 9 guards. the 1st family of the Carrow empire is called Carrow family and the head of family/empire is Domain master level.
    tri also discovers that Lanshan family 2 war ships are on the way to earth, will arrive after 3 month. aboard the ships are 40+ stellar lvl 9, 1000+ lesser stellar lvl, 10000+ planetary lvl powerhouses. they gather inLF castle, LF reveals that he has a bank account from master, only after he reaches planetary lvl. with the money from that account he could directly buy the earth. if not reached stellar level, he ponders about the options of reporting the planet to Heilong empire and get 100M reward, let Empire take control of the planet. they would arrive after 2 years time. during that time LF can buy some space ships and transfer all humanity away from earth. hong and thunder family all moves into LF castle. the trio decide to leave earth, go to universe in hope of finding some help or solution. scene chnage to 2 warships of Lanshan family. they are pissed off that  off that Bronaugh Lanshan sort of betrayed
    them, and behind their back he contacted the head and got promoted to lifetime
    elder position.
  • matricha said:

this book is the first one that introduces the universe to the readers, hence there's a massive amount of new information delivered each chapter, so I have to make summaries smaller.

Book 5 - Universe Adventurer (chap 34 - 38)

there're total of 9 people on the ship, captain, 6 subordinates and 2 pilot/servicemen. they start immediately to break into earth information data base. they find about 3 powerhouses (LH, hong and thunder), some of the known treasures (such as crystal wooden child, blackgod set, escape shuttle, arc cutter, etc...). they are very confidence that they can subdue the trio. since LF didn't expose his slaves in the last meeting with human leaders, these guys dont know about newly arrived slaves. they also find about Egg Monster, first they rejoice, but they get gloomy after knowing that EM was killed. captain curses the trio earthmen, the EM is a very precious monster in the universe, especially a cub planetary level EM. then later decides to take the dead body, even dead body is extremely valuable. the earth used to be owned by immortal, but now he is dead, so earth doesnt have an owner as of now.
    the captain receives phone call from his clansmen. he is part of Lanshan family. the guy calling is stellar level 9 and warns captain that the earth belongs to the family. captain refuses (he had all the plans of slaving all humanity, selling them, snatching all the universally known treasures, etc.. big plans..). after the phone call, captain decides to call clan head (cosmos level), clan head clarifies it for him that, the earth has
    special value because its former owner was immortal level. so he can not
    own it personally. head promises him 100M heilong coins, a lifetime elder position in the family. captain kindly agrees to this terms. they finish reading earth data base and decide to subdue the trio. they arrive above LF castle and get out of ship. they relay the message to surrender to their new master. LF trio gets out to meet them. captain Lanshan guy is stellar lvl6, his 2 subordinates also stellar level, but weaker, the rest in planetary level. LF slaves all snap appear before the Lanshan crew, LF orders subdue them, and kill whoever nor surrender. they all surrender, LF slave goes into Lanshan ship (silver gray colored) and subdue the ship as well. LF trio enters to the new ship, Barta invades and takes control of the ship.
    they start to investigate Lanshan family. Lanshan family is a part of the Carrow empire, consisting of ~500 powers... Lanshan family is the 3rd strongest power in the empire. it has 3 heads. 1st head named Lanshan establishes the family and the rest take Lanshan name as surname. Lanshan himself is cosmos lvl 9. 2 other heads are also cosmos level powers.the family has at least 8000+ stellar lvl 9 guards. the 1st family of the Carrow empire is called Carrow family and the head of family/empire is Domain master level.
    tri also discovers that Lanshan family 2 war ships are on the way to earth, will arrive after 3 month. aboard the ships are 40+ stellar lvl 9, 1000+ lesser stellar lvl, 10000+ planetary lvl powerhouses. they gather inLF castle, LF reveals that he has a bank account from master, only after he reaches planetary lvl. with the money from that account he could directly buy the earth. if not reached stellar level, he ponders about the options of reporting the planet to Heilong empire and get 100M reward, let Empire take control of the planet. they would arrive after 2 years time. during that time LF can buy some space ships and transfer all humanity away from earth. hong and thunder family all moves into LF castle. the trio decide to leave earth, go to universe in hope of finding some help or solution. scene chnage to 2 warships of Lanshan family. they are pissed off that

Thanks for the summary.

• Book 5 - Universe Adventurer (chap 39 - 55) end of the book.

the trio arrives to the cold planet (called - White Lansing). LF tries to find survival bases to defend against approaching threat from Lanshan family. he first fails duw to high prices. then he decides to sell his Heilong spaceship. (not sure if i mentioned it before, when LF first landed on Long Dragon star, the dude that he fell in love with was interested in his ship, the ship is 1 million year old model, a good collectors item). LF calls this guy and tells him that he wants to sell the ship. LF has 1 backup ship in earth (from 1st Lanshan group). the guy later calls back and lets LF know that he found a buyer, he will come to the White Lansing planet. the buyer comes, buys the ship for 12.6 B heilong coins. LF buys 5 ( iirc) survival bases, c rank, they can withstand cosmos level attacks. the survival bases are delivered to earth and installed in different countries. people move into these survival bases. the trio still ponder how else to overcome this crisis. their only hope is that LF breakthroughs to stellar level, and access to the first bank account his dead master left behind. the trio starts cultivating.
    3 month pass, the lanshan fleet arrives, the whole time they were unable to get in touch with Branaugh Lanshan. they assume he was killed and become more cautious. they get surprised that there are survival bases on earth and that they cant harm humans. fleet head, Pula, calls family heads and consults with them what to do. they agree to approach politely to lure people out. they aoofer humans to come out politely or else they can destroy earth in just 1hour. if come out obediently, no one will be harmed. some weak humans start rioting and questioning where the trio are, they left them. in white lansing start hong and thunder wait anxiously, hoping that LF broke-through. LF wakes up but still not stellar level. his body is planetary 6, spiritually planetary lvl 9. he thinks that he achieves body power planetary 7, he can be a stellar 1 spiritually. Xu Xin calls LF, lets him know the Lanshan offer and that some humans are rioting. LF miraculously breaks into body planetary lvl7, and asks his bros to get ready to go to universe bank.
    they quickly connect to universe virtual system, they go to bank. in the entrance they bump into mercenaries, called universe army, the 3 mercs are cosmos level, this is the lowest level they accept soldiers. bank branch president rushes off to meet them, then they go to private area. LF trio is told to wait due to high number of customers. later, bank worker ask the trio to come with them, LF tells him the bank account number, the guy looks at it and almost chokes to death. he quickly runs off to branch president and asks himto look into this matter. branch president is also shocked, then arranges for even higher personnel to attend to the trio. the robot approaches the trio, this is even higher than branch president. apparently the account is 5* level. the money in the acount is in different currency (Wu Bi), it exchanges for more Heilong coins and the amount is astronomical (MTL gets crazy with numbers sometimes, and i am too lazy to try different places to confirm the actual amount). he transfers all of it to his bank account and they quickly leave for empire office. LF wants to buy earth directly. they arrive, LF declares that he wants to buy the earth life star, the officer explains that the procedure may take upro 30 days, 12 committees must approve it. LF offers him bribe, 1B if finished in 1 hour, 500M coins if finished 1 day, etc... officer is shocked and tells that 1 hour is impossible, but will try for 1 day. 3+ hours later officer comes and tells that it is done, LF is now earth feudal lord. he gets his 500M bribe. Pula team was searching earth for treasures. in Bermuda triangle they find a pyramid, 1200m size. it is apparently a mechanical race spaceship, at least D level or maybe even E level. they also find a poisonous place, they cant approach.
    meanwhile, time is up on earth (Pula gave humans 12 hours to think), he dispatches his troops across earth and ready to demolishing. LF calls at the last moment and declaring that he is the feudal lord of earth of blue silver empire (or heilong, MT gives different names sometimes), and that based on empire constitution they violate empire laws. they have to leave immediately. Pula calls family heads, they don't wanna risk it and decide to leave the earth. everybody is cheering and get emotional.
    on the way back, Pula calls family patriarch, lanshan himself. Lanshan has a medal on his chest, achieved after killing 1000 powerhouses in slaughter field. it is a place where you kill people with no consequences (a lot more explained about it, i will skip it. later in book 7 LF will go there himself). Lanshan is informed about  treasure on earth, EM dead body, mechanical race space ship, the poisonous place. patriarch is shocked himself. he orders them to take elite group and sneak into earth to collect the treasures. he says he doesnt fear the empire, when he breaks into domain master level, he wont need to fear anybody, if needed he can move the family to some other places. the treasures are that high valuable on earth. he urges the team not to get near poisonous place, they will get killed. he suspect that if cosmos level goes to earth, the poison (something) will flee. a small elite group returns to earth stealthily. they abduct world leader, Luo Hua and Xu Xin. they establish their base in S. America. LF is notified about it and asked to give EM dead body for exchange.
    LF is pissed, he buys 8 stellar lvl 9 slaves and returns to earth alone. hong and thunder are feeling moody, because they know how weak they are. to get stronger they know that they need to fight. in universe virtual space they find about this slaughter field and decide to go there. LF arrives on earth, he finds that Pula is near Brazil base, he sneaks there and rescues the hostages (black ops mission type). Pula team starts to chase them. EM makes an appearance and kills many stellar level 7 and 8 people from Pula team. Pula is informed, he also quickly informs family heads. Pula and his team all surround EM in the ocean bottom. EM has released a bloody mist around it and waits. they all start attacking the EM, EM starts slaughtering them. EM is stellar lvl 7 now. before LF bought lots os metal combinations to accelerate EM progress. the whole Pula team gets killed. LF made EM to merge with the blade he had (the one that cut his foot, remember?).  MTL calls is copper red butt :)  this merge made EM attacks stronger.
    scene changes to Carrow empire, it covers 12 galaxies. Lanshan family is 3rd most powerful. not because of Lanshan himself, but they have thousands of stellar level soldiers. Lanshan tries to communicate with Pula but unable. they finally realize that Pula team is dead now. Lanshan says that EM is too cunning, it will not stay on earth and will flee to the universe. they stop the chase for now. LF installs a defense system in solar system, making sure no ship can come undetected, even if in stealth. LF calls a meeting wih his bros. they come to a cafe, LF feels that his bros have different auras. they tell LF that they found aplace called slaughter field and they have been there.
    end of book 5.