Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• I'm still confused as too why this isn't linked on this site? Promote that shit guys http://www.translationnations.com/

I don't know why people like TLT the cockblock is too real.
  • shuiko said:

I'm still confused as too why this isn't linked on this site? Promote that shit guys http://www.translationnations.com/

I don't know why people like TLT the cockblock is too real.

Yeah TLT is really bad out of all that dude works so far The Alchemist God is his best work so far. 
  • For people that read this does Hong act like Bierut and Uncle Lan in this series? I already get the feeling he will be our MC strongest supporter and secretly guide him. 
  • bonifide said:

For people that read this does Hong act like Bierut and Uncle Lan in this series? I already get the feeling he will be our MC strongest supporter and secretly guide him. 

his father get's crippled thanks to hong's careless word so i wouldn't bet on it -_-
  • bonifide said:

For people that read this does Hong act like Bierut and Uncle Lan in this series? I already get the feeling he will be our MC strongest supporter and secretly guide him. 

his father get's crippled thanks to hong's careless word so i wouldn't bet on it -_-
    LOL Yeah I know about that. Beirut also let Linley friends get tortured and killed. Then again Hong was careless. 
  • edited August 2015
    whos hong someone remind me lol. too many chinese names over too many different series. my brain is overloaded xD
  • bonifide said:

nono our mc is stronger than thor?and hong(in power) after he got the golden beast power+he got a power from number one assassin "species"? in universe later on too,but if im not wrong after a few hundred chapter mc mental strength is still weaker then the two of them,so he will learn a lot from thor and hong later how to temper mental strength.
  • greatdien said:

bonifide said:

nono our mc is stronger than thor?and hong(in power) after he got the golden beast power+he got a power from number one assassin "species"? in universe later on too,but if im not wrong after a few hundred chapter mc mental strength is still weaker then the two of them,so he will learn a lot from thor and hong later how to temper mental strength.
    Linley also got stronger than Beirut at the end. Same with MC in Stellar Transformation. So I figured IET like characters like Beirut to guide our MC.
  • bonifide said:

greatdien said:

bonifide said:

For people that read this does Hong act like Bierut and Uncle Lan in this series? I already get the feeling he will be

Linley also got stronger than Beirut at the end. Same with MC in Stellar Transformation. So I figured IET like characters like Beirut to guide our MC.
    bonifide said:

greatdien said:

bonifide said:

No he got stronger than them in just a few volume without their support,but theres indeed something like that later but its like an item/robot? with intelegence left by an immortal,its happen after he go to australia and fight volture.
  • spoilers for the next several chapters...
    after MC signs contract he starts training, but feels that he is lagging behind, because he is not experiencing life/death situation... so he goes around and duels with many people for just 1 billion, the minimum amount.. he does around 40 matches and lost more than half of them, just slightly...then he comes to Candace, the canadian dude, whose aunt is the Vulture lady, for duel... he gets mad and asks for 10 billion (because the girl that he likes, she likes MC).. MC agrees and kills him in the duel (makes breakthrough in the last minute for his sword skill)... everybody is shocked as usual... he works his ass off until end July time to raise his score multiplier (or whatever it is called) to 12.1...just above the required limit....well, he gets lots of reward from this achivement (based on contract)....in chapter 35 (i think) Hong visits the camp and reveals that MS has an excellent spiritual power....Candace immidiately reports it.... next, MC is planning to go to Australia for life/death experience...
  • matricha said:

spoilers for the next several chapters...
    after MC signs contract he starts training, but feels that he is lagging behind, because he is not experiencing life/death situation... so he goes around and duels with many people for just 1 billion, the minimum amount.. he does around 40 matches and lost more than half of them, just slightly...then he comes to Candace, the canadian dude, whose aunt is the Vulture lady, for duel... he gets mad and asks for 10 billion (because the girl that he likes, she likes MC).. MC agrees and kills him in the duel (makes breakthrough in the last minute for his sword skill)... everybody is shocked as usual... he works his ass off until end July time to raise his score multiplier (or whatever it is called) to 12.1...just above the required limit....well, he gets lots of reward from this achivement (based on contract)....in chapter 35 (i think) Hong visits the camp and reveals that MS has an excellent spiritual power....Candace immidiately reports it.... next, MC is planning to go to Australia for life/death experience...

hoho i thought candace would live but his death pleases me :3
  • matricha said:

He didn't died in the real world, just in virtual reality
  • edited September 2015

matricha said:

He didn't died in the real world, just in virtual reality
    ahh the shame. oh well the entire family will face hell when he comes back and finds out they attack his family so i suspect he won't have many usable limbs and organs left once MC comes back
  • what chapter does the Candace's family try to kill the MC 
  • franco98 said:

what chapter does the Candace's family try to kill the MC 

Soon. It happens during the training trip in August. First we have a CH or two where he duels everyone at the school for $1B per fight. He uses this pressure to get his battle level to 12 so he can get the Dragons Blood. Then Hong shows up at the camp (not sure if it's because he has heard of MC or not) and senses his Spirit Reader ability. He announces it to the camp and Candace lets her family know. They ambush him in Australia during the training trip. He gets so real benefits and power-ups from the trip.
  • When he and that OP beast fight is it toward the end of the series? IIRC he goes MIA for 3 years unless this the dungeon thing people talking about.
  • ...There are a lot of OP beasts. The Golden Horn Behemoth is the first one and that is in a few volumes and is where SS really gets started.
    There is another OP beast(s) at the end of the story which eats universes...
  • Kiba said:

...There are a lot of OP beasts. The Golden Horn Behemoth is the first one and that is in a few volumes and is where SS really gets started.

Is the golden horn beast that makes him go MIA for 3 years and make him have clone bodies?
  • Kiba said:

...There are a lot of OP beasts. The Golden Horn Behemoth is the first one and that is in a few volumes and is where SS really gets started.

wait dafuq? how many universe's did qin yu make? :S
  • bonifide said:

Kiba said:

Is the golden horn beast that makes him go MIA for 3 years and make him have clone bodies?
    Yes.

Kiba said:

...Just one. When they reach (Universe's Strongest) True God their inner world becomes an outer universe... and it gets bigger and bigger until they reach Supreme Being (UC).
  • Kiba said:

bonifide said:

Kiba said:

Yes.

Kiba said:

...Just one. When they reach (Universe's Strongest) True God their inner world becomes an outer universe... and it gets bigger and bigger until they reach Supreme Being (UC).
    Just how powerful is he when he be in that beast body or w/e? Does Hong and the Thunder guy know?

Since he becomes a UC did he create Desolate Era?
  • Kiba said:

bonifide said:

Kiba said:

Yes.

Kiba said:

i was basically refering to whoever made the SS universe cause the dude actually made a universe eater >.<
  • Kiba said:

bonifide said:

Kiba said:

Yes.

Kiba said:

i was basically refering to whoever made the SS universe cause the dude actually made a universe eater >.<
    They/It gets stronger the more Origin Essence they/it eats... the main universe always comes back after a while though, but by then the UE has already ascended. Though a new UE(s) are created every 3 universe reincarnations.
  • Wow, this is so confusing, maybe I should start reading Swallowed Star.
  • Wow, this is so confusing, maybe I should start reading Swallowed Star.

Might help. LOL!!

This will help if you decide to read... names get confusing after Book 07-09.

01. Apprentice (9 Stages)
        (Earth)
           - Warrior (3 Stages)
           - Warlord (3 Stages)
           - Wargod (3 Stages)
    02. Planetary (9 Stages)
    03. Stellar (9 Stages)
    04. Cosmos (9 Stages)
    05. Domain Master (9 Stages)
    06. World Master (9 Stages)
    07. Immortal (3 Stages)
           - Army/Military Master (don't know which translation to set)
           - Marquis
           - Champion
    08. - Sage of the Universe (Space Law)
             (Venerable)
          - Saint of the Universe (Time Law)
             (Holiness)
    09. - Lord of the Universe (Space Law + Time Law)
          - Master of the Universe (Space Law + Gold Law, Wood Law, Water Law, Fire Law, Earth Law)
                                                (Time Law + Lightning Law, Light Law, Wind Law)
    10. Universe's Strongest
           (True God)
    11. Void True God/ Void God/ Nether God
    12. Eternal God (SS ends here)
    13. Saint/ Saint God
    14. God King
    15. Supreme Being (UC)
  • Hey guys, can anybody post the chinese-english translation for Swallowed star on here (like they have for MGA). I will use it to start MT SS because it looks really good but Translation is taking forever!! At this rate, it will take the rest of this year just to get through the current volume.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

Hey guys, can anybody post the chinese-english translation for Swallowed star on here (like they have for MGA). I will use it to start MT SS because it looks really good but Translation is taking forever!! At this rate, it will take the rest of this year just to get through the current volume.

ive seen a lot of novels updated at a much slower rate so its not that bad.
    although it is weird that there is such a huge time gap after vol 5 chapter 34 was released and ch 35 still isnt out yet.
    im not complaining on the slow releases but i find it weird why the translator hasnt said anything like telling us if hes busy or something.
  • aashish said:

Hey guys, can anybody post the chinese-english translation for Swallowed star on here (like they have for MGA). I will use it to start MT SS because it looks really good but Translation is taking forever!! At this rate, it will take the rest of this year just to get through the current volume.

although it is weird that there is such a huge time gap after vol 5 chapter 34 was released and ch 35 still isnt out yet.
    im not complaining on the slow releases but i find it weird why the translator hasnt said anything like telling us if hes busy or something.
    translator is busy with exams. he said there won't be any chapters for about 2 weeks i think
  • aashish said:

translator is busy with exams. he said there won't be any chapters for about 2 weeks i think
    Bro.. its already been a month since he said that

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes