Swallowed Star Spoilers

15678911»

Comments

• FrostyX7z said:
    ch560 some person wants Luo Feng dead. is she someone we have met before? if not then where did her grudge even come from?
    Nope It will be revealed that she had a sort of triangle love with his teacher Zhen Yan and she was just venting it out on Luo Feng 
  • bonifide said:
    At the end he's basically ascending and thats it. You can say he's probably one the weakest going by past novels of his when you ascend. 
    He is not that weak. He choose a path diffirent to breakthrought.
    In machine translation it says after undying that's the universe revere and universe lord. After that it's True God, Void True God, Eternal True God, Saint and God King. To become a Tue God it appears that there's two path : path of law and path of body limit. So the True God that choose the path of law are weaker than those that become by the body limit. Luo Feng walk the path of body limit since with the ''Nameless Tome'' he will become a perfect body gene limit (10081 times the normal human). But to become a True God one have to at least have a body limit of 30000x the norm and that's for the first strata but Luo Feng with the Nine Nether Sea Clone will reach 100000x. To sumerize, he will be able to battle above is level from the Sector Lord level. For exemple, at the Universe Lord Level, he will be known as the first expert of the Universe Sea. He can kill True God and battle Void True God with his treasure like Star Tower. And at the end before transcending he will become A Eternal True God with the power to battle Saint (using Secret skill and treasures) and that isn't all, he enslave a Beast that can create endless warrior and walk the path of the law of destruction at the Void True God level and this beast can level up by swallowing universe and other energy. So you can't say he is weak. It just that IET stoped the novel at this point.
  • Wais said:
    bonifide said:
    At the end he's basically ascending and thats it. You can say he's probably one the weakest going by past novels of his when you ascend. 
    In machine translation it says after undying that's the universe revere and universe lord. After that it's True God, Void True God, Eternal True God, Saint and God King. To become a Tue God it appears that there's two path : path of law and path of body limit. So the True God that choose the path of law are weaker than those that become by the body limit. Luo Feng walk the path of body limit since with the ''Nameless Tome'' he will become a perfect body gene limit (10081 times the normal human). But to become a True God one have to at least have a body limit of 30000x the norm and that's for the first strata but Luo Feng with the Nine Nether Sea Clone will reach 100000x. To sumerize, he will be able to battle above is level from the Sector Lord level. For exemple, at the Universe Lord Level, he will be known as the first expert of the Universe Sea. He can kill True God and battle Void True God with his treasure like Star Tower. And at the end before transcending he will become A Eternal True God with the power to battle Saint (using Secret skill and treasures) and that isn't all, he enslave a Beast that can create endless warrior and walk the path of the law of destruction at the Void True God level and this beast can level up by swallowing universe and other energy. So you can't say he is weak. It just that IET stoped the novel at this point.
    Oh but I can since he show's up in Lord Xue Ying and at the end Lou Feng says what happened. lol. Plus that beast he enslaved so OP that IET knew better not to talk about it in LXY. Then again I think that beast or w/e this might be at the end of LXY too I'm not sure. 
  • bonifide said:
    Wais said:
    bonifide said:
    Oh but I can since he show's up in Lord Xue Ying and at the end Lou Feng says what happened. lol. Plus that beast he enslaved so OP that IET knew better not to talk about it in LXY. Then again I think that beast or w/e this might be at the end of LXY too I'm not sure. 
    Oh thanx. It is true that i didn't finish LXY. I didn't know about that part. 
  • Wais said:
    Oh thanx. It is true that i didn't finish LXY. I didn't know about that part. 
    He basically had major help to get very powerful. 
  • But tell me, will he get revenge on the guys who killed his master's people and wife?
  • And it's like Luo Feng and Xue Ying are at the same level, the level of Yuan it just that Yuan is the first of them and that's why he is called Senior Brother (just did a quick check).
  • His masters people well you got to tell me which master? He had more than one. TBH I think Xue Ying is stronger than Luo Feng and maybe Yuan. I truly don't know how Xue Ying can be killed unless you wipe out all dimensions and universes. Then again it seems like there is a bigger enemy out there. Seems like only SS and CD only have the highest level people that can't be defeated. 
  • bonifide said:
    His masters people well you got to tell me which master? He had more than one. TBH I think Xue Ying is stronger than Luo Feng and maybe Yuan. I truly don't know how Xue Ying can be killed unless you wipe out all dimensions and universes. Then again it seems like there is a bigger enemy out there. Seems like only SS and CD only have the highest level people that can't be defeated. 
    Yes it seems so. But again it's more interesting i think. 
  • bonifide said:
    His masters people well you got to tell me which master? He had more than one. TBH I think Xue Ying is stronger than Luo Feng and maybe Yuan. I truly don't know how Xue Ying can be killed unless you wipe out all dimensions and universes. Then again it seems like there is a bigger enemy out there. Seems like only SS and CD only have the highest level people that can't be defeated. 
    I am talking about the one who modifie Earth to create the Earth lineage and the Star Tower. The Mountain Seating Zuo (Zuo Shanke)
  • Wais said:
    bonifide said:
    Yes it seems so. But again it's more interesting i think. 
    Yeah xue ying is definitely stronger than lou feng because xue ying majors on soul attacks while luo feng majors on blade attacks.
  • 1.wait is Mcs wife dead if so will mc revive her?

2. Can you become immortal in this noveland become able to live forever never having to die unless killed like in stellar transformations?

3. Will mc his wife kids and friends and parents and brother and his wife  become able to live forever never having to die unless killed

4. will mc have the ability to give people the ability to live forever never having to die?
  • edited October 2017
    1. she alive
    2. yeah you can just have to get to a very certain level thats basically explained in Lord Xue Ying tbh.
    3. At the end i know his kids alive parents lived a long time too but not sure if its forever. If i tell you more its a spoiler why living forever in this novel don't mean as much lol.
    4. Nope

Seems like since SS or DE w/e came first he starting putting a limit on how long universes can last. 
  • Ragnarock said:
    1.wait is Mcs wife dead if so will mc revive her?

2. Can you become immortal in this noveland become able to live forever never having to die unless killed like in stellar transformations?

3. Will mc his wife kids and friends and parents and brother and his wife  become able to live forever never having to die unless killed

4. will mc have the ability to give people the ability to live forever never having to die?
    1. She's not dead
    2. Once you reach Void god you can live forever unless someone killed you.
    3. I guess only luo feng's other son managed to become a void god and able to live forever, because in Lord xue ying(swallowed stars shared universe) it hints luo feng's family having trouble but his eldest son is appeared on that novel.
    4. No
  • Thanks for answering guys!

1. Will his wife and kids become able to live forever somehow I don't want his wife to die and really wanted her to live forever never having to die if she does can you explain how?

• Well we only know his kids living by Lord Xue Ying. I'm pretty sure his wife is living too since he got help to revive a lot of people it seems. 
  • Ok cool I asked because I remember someone saying there's something special about her that allows her to live forever I'd half to read it again to make sure?
  • What the fuck did Luo Feng specialize in? I mean what exactly is his main dao? 

I have have read somewhere that it’s destruction. If yes, how exactly does it work? Can someone please provide a detailed response ? 
  • chrish said:
    What the fuck did Luo Feng specialize in? I mean what exactly is his main dao? 

I have have read somewhere that it’s destruction. If yes, how exactly does it work? Can someone please provide a detailed response ? 
    I'm also confused on what he really specialized in, but i just don't bother about it anymore as he mainly relies on his
    Godking
    wing treasure to battle enemies 2 realm higher than him.
  • When is he getting revenge against the other races? They are really starting to piss me off with their assassination attempts.
  • İn novel even without treasures is he still strong for his level(ı  mean really strong)? A lot of you talk about treasures and ı usually dont lıke mc that relies on treasures.
  • edited November 2018
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King