Swallowed Star Spoilers

Comments

• edited May 2017
    How does mc get his wife parent brother and shit to become immortals at volume 5 ATM?

• Will the novel get a 2nd season of something?
  • When does he reveal his golden horn form?
  • edited May 2017
    Oh god so he looses in a tournament?
    Why the fuck did he lose and how.
    And since I can pretty much assume he participated with his human form and could have torn the one he lost to to shreds in reality by going dragon I call bullshit. 
    So it boils down to "wuhu look this place 1 guy is from the best human race there is he is such a genius" and well this other no name guy is also decent (MC). God  I fucking hate shit like this. You could probably teleport a random person in this forum here into such a world give him the same body and active teaching of undying and the vast majority of people in the world would call genius god damn. 
  • u know asking about his loss about a week after it's translated is a bit strange......
  • u know asking about his loss about a week after it's translated is a bit strange......
    Not really not everyone has caught up to the current chapters ...................................
  • NoobElite said:
    Oh god so he looses in a tournament?
    Why the fuck did he lose and how.
    And since I can pretty much assume he participated with his human form and could have torn the one he lost to to shreds in reality by going dragon I call bullshit. 
    So it boils down to "wuhu look this place 1 guy is from the best human race there is he is such a genius" and well this other no name guy is also decent (MC). God  I fucking hate shit like this. You could probably teleport a random person in this forum here into such a world give him the same body and active teaching of undying and the vast majority of people in the world would call genius god damn. 
    Relax, luo feng is a late bloomer. :)
  • edited June 2017
    I read luo feng takes over the body of a beast and then can shapeshift back to a human so can he also use the beast form afterward?
    Also Babata keeps saying his aptitude is low so does that ever change?
  • zwendra said:
    I read luo feng takes over the body of a beast and then can shapeshift back to a human so can he also use the beast form afterward?
    Yes, but it's not shapeshifting, the beast have an ability to clone a species 3 times and the first clone that he made is a human which he mostly use.

To be honest i don't really care about babata lol but i don't think his aptitude is bad, ever since he obtained a body with luo feng's help he trained like crazy, and after several million years he reached champion level immortal/undying.
  • zwendra said:
    Yes, but it's not shapeshifting, the beast have an ability to clone a species 3 times and the first clone that he made is a human which he mostly use.

To be honest i don't really care about babata lol but i don't think his aptitude is bad, ever since he obtained a body with luo feng's help he trained like crazy, and after several million years he reached champion level immortal/undying.
    zwendra said:

So he always has that other beast body somewhere?
    Also I didn't mean that babata's aptitude is low but he keeps saying Luo Feng's aptitude is really low and he only chose him because all others on earth were even worse
  • zwendra said:
    Yeah it changes it becomes like the best in the universe. lol. That's way down the line plus Babata is smart but he doesn't know a lot of shit. He only knows shit where his former master was at and below. 
  • zwendra said:
    So he always has that other beast body somewhere?Also I didn't mean that babata's aptitude is low but he keeps saying Luo Feng's aptitude is really low and he only chose him because all others on earth were even worse
    He mostly keep the beast body to it's internal space (also inborn ability of that beast), sometimes he place it to a planet to hide.

Heh, i was wrong about that huh? anyway luo feng's base aptitude is really low indeed, but as times goes on it increases with his different experiences, also luo feng's race (earthling) is quite special, the race maker made an talent enhancer which greatly increase luo feng's abilities and talent.
  • Plus aptitude doesn't even matter as much later since its all about treasures thats why I said this novel is literally a treasure hunter novel. 
  • how many blood river crystals does he end up absorbing?
  • how many blood river crystals does he end up absorbing?
    His human body absorbs 100 crystals and becomes a Black Fighter as for the Golden Horn Beast it absorbs 300+.
  • Does his wife cultivate and travels with him?
    no for both. 
    no for both. 
    So she dies of old age? That really sad
  • edited August 2017
    Does his wife cultivate and travels with him?
    no for both. 
    No, he gets her a Immortal Body but it makes it impossible for her to cultivate. That part is translated.
    no for both. 
    No, he gets her a Immortal Body but it makes it impossible for her to cultivate. That part is translated.
    it's shown shortly after the fight with the golden horn beast
  • ch560 some person wants Luo Feng dead. is she someone we have met before? if not then where did her grudge even come from?
  • edited September 2017
    FrostyX7z said:
    ch560 some person wants Luo Feng dead. is she someone we have met before? if not then where did her grudge even come from?

I also want to know, my guess is she is the one that tried to buy the blood stones, seems they're very important, more than the MC currently knows.

Edit: Actually thinking about it, she didn't demand they take his stuff and give to her, so perhaps she's an enemy of his teacher.
  • does Ji Qing ever return after she so cruely rejected Hong for whatever reason? 
  • FrostyX7z said:
    does Ji Qing ever return after she so cruely rejected Hong for whatever reason? 
    Don't think she ever shows up again.
  • zyar12 said:
    FrostyX7z said:
    Shame i wanted to find out the actual reason, wonder if it's some bullshit must keep their virginity bullshit which makes no sense in this novel, the whole yin bs doesn't exist.

On the topic of the people wanting the MC dead, seems to be targeting him due to his master, the assassins called him no.9 and mentioned them failing to kill no.1, perhaps they're trying to kill each of his disciples? Or perhaps they target geniuses of his group (Maybe they killed the wolf guy who disappeared during a mission)
  • i was also interested in knowing her exact reason for rejecting him but i also dont think it would be worth it to bring her back after she made such a petty choice
  • a few pages back, someone said she rejects him for power(cultivation). what she cultivates requires a loveless life so no romance. she chooses cultivation over being with hong.
  • mitre27 said:
    zyar12 said:
    FrostyX7z said:
    Shame i wanted to find out the actual reason, wonder if it's some bullshit must keep their virginity bullshit which makes no sense in this novel, the whole yin bs doesn't exist.
    u pretty much nailed it on that one. 
  • Well is lou feng brought up in lord xue ying at all?
  • Yeah he's called City Lord Lou. You wont here his name in a while. He's pretty much the Linley of ST in a way. He helps the MC.