Swallowed Star Spoilers

Anybody else read this?

Comments

• I, it's good for me, i like storyline. but i think writing style is so-so :( if anyone read this novel ahead can you tell me when what will happen to MC and his girl?(some big family doughter)
  • edited July 2015
    jem1k0 said:

I, it's good for me, i like storyline. but i think writing style is so-so :( if anyone read this novel ahead can you tell me when what will happen to MC and his girl?(some big family doughter)

i kinda liked the futuristic approach, quite refreshing i must say but yeah it doesn't pick up until the later books when sh*t starts to got down.

he'll basically become brothers with hong and the other guy(Ray i think) so basically the girl's family doesn't have any problems with him

And major spoiler
    He'll own earth later on. And by own, yeah, he bought it. XD

• well yes this futuristic approach is very refreshing after all this ancient time novels :D ( like CD, DD, BTTH and etc :D ) , ok thanks and will they marry or something? and about in which volume? 

Will he get medicine to restore his brothers legs? ( in which volume ) , and will anything happen to his brother again? ( like suicide)

Will his girlfriend travel with him in battles? i mean she has any battle power? ( i kinda like when pairs travel together)

P.S please tell me that there is no harem :D i can't stand the anymore .
  • will they marry or something? and about in which volume?
    I still haven't gone very far yet so no idea.

Will he get medicine to restore his brothers legs? ( in which volume ) ,
    and will anything happen to his brother again? ( like suicide)
    yeah his brother will get medicine, i think it's after this arc(in the translation).... he will get trapped in a dungeon for three years i think and in that span of time his family will be bullied by that family in this arc.. his father will be crippled iirc..

Will his girlfriend travel with him in battles? i mean she has any battle power? ( i kinda like when pairs travel together)
    i dont think so, only Luo Feng, Hong, and Ray(the nine thunder manual guy) gets to go around other planets. but they plan to increase the overall battle power of earth by giving all humans "power-up serum" like the dragon's blood but better iirc.

P.S please tell me that there is no harem i can't stand the anymore .
    I don't think there will be harem. IET doesn't do harem in his works as far as i can tell.
  • Thanks. again questions :D 

1) how many volumes is there in total? ( and is the series finished?)

2)Why was he trapped in this dungeon? when he was undergoing that B rank test to join wargod preparation camp? ( BTW what happens during test ? )

3)I thought than fighter families were under protection, who and how and why bullied them? 

4)is there any hidden  power in MC? i mean he is spirit reader but that is not uncommon , is there anything special about him?

5)What about other planets ? there are only monsters there or humans also?
  • 1) how many volumes is there in total? ( and is the series finished?)
    From the raws i/m reading there are 29..not sure if it's finished but i think it is.

2)Why
    was he trapped in this dungeon? when he was undergoing that B rank test
    to join wargod preparation camp? ( BTW what happens during test ? )
    iirc he gets a special frequency only for strong spirit readers i think. he then gets trapped inside a room where he is required to break the walls(?) to pass the test. he passes the test early which surprises the ai assigned to the room.(like Linley did with reisgem) he gets prematurely declared as dead by the people. i'm not sure if it happens during the test i'm gonna have to reread to refresh my memory.

3)I thought than fighter families were under protection, who and how and why bullied them? 
    It's the Paulinus(?) family. They already suspect Luo Feng of killing the young master. Actually they'll get f*cked over in the end getting both of them killed.

4)is there any hidden  power in MC? i mean he is spirit reader but that is not uncommon , is there anything special about him?
    Major Major Spoiler
    later on the story a very strong beast egg that contains a very powerful beast crashes down on earth. An adult version of the beast eats stars for power-up i think. It gets killed by Luo Feng and Co. while losing many Wargods. Story picks up in this arc(i literally forgot to sleep while reading the raws). He absorbs(?) the beast using a technique taught by an AI he got at the dungeon. The Ai would be like granpa doehring who'll guide him at every step. He also gets the innate talent and memories of the beast giving him an awesome body and a fckton of techniques passed down.

5)What about other planets ? there are only monsters there or humans also?
    Yeah there are. And they also baught also a vast virtual reality(?) thing there where they can train and interact with other people in the other planets in the universe. (it is also where i;m readin gright now so i have no insights on further developments)

• do luo hua and his girlfriend get together?
  • Lord D said:

do luo hua and his girlfriend get together?

i think they do(?) it's been weeks since i've read SS   >___<
  • Lord D said:

do luo hua and his girlfriend get together?

i think they do(?) it's been weeks since i've read SS   >___<
    cheers mate
    also would you happen to know around which chapter feng steps into wargod realm?
  • also would you happen to know around which chapter feng steps into wargod realm?
    if i'm not wrong he gets a boost at the end of this book by eating some sap of a spiritual tree and gets wargod level. the thing about luo feng is, because of his abnormal spiritual reader capability people will be like:

"you know what nigga, you wargod"
  • 1) when will be revealed that he is spirit reader?

2) will he kill that guy who sent girls to ruin his relationship with his girl?
    they'll go to Australia for the test and he gets ambushed by Li Yao(father) by using Laser weapon which is illegal i think. Luo Feng screws their setup using spirit power.

2) will he kill that guy who sent girls to ruin his relationship with his girl?
    couldn't remember him again >__<
  • i hope he kills that guy who sent those girls to ruin his relationship with his girl
  • welp.. there we go..

in the latest translated chapter Wang Xing Ping(guy) just wiped his face on the floor

hahahaha
    they'll go to Australia for the test and he gets ambushed by Li Yao(father) by using Laser weapon which is illegal i think. Luo Feng screws their setup using spirit power.

I think this is wrong.
    The correct answer is: Hung comes to visit the elite training camp and exposes the strong spiritual power Luo Feng has in front of all the students. It's then discovered by "vulture" (through one of the students) and they go to Australia to kill Luo.
  • Mkill said:

1) when will be revealed that he is spirit reader?

I think this is wrong.
    The correct answer is: Hung comes to visit the elite training camp and exposes the strong spiritual power Luo Feng has in front of all the students. It's then discovered by "vulture" (through one of the students) and they go to Australia to kill Luo.
    oh yeah.... forgot about that... thanks for the correction
  • What, I remember the B Test was some test where he had to kill a certain amount of monsters within a certain amount of time
    This happens in virtual reality ( they have this helmet and shit)
    He doesn't even stay in the Wargod camp for even a year before he becomes a peak advanced wargod
    Where he's trapped in the dungeon (it's actually ancient ruins) he's only there for 1 yr and 3 months. Unless GT is lying to me lol.
  • Why did hung expose luo feng and how did vulture know it was him even if he was expose as a sport reader why would they think it was him. And does luo feng kill vulture and his wife and how
  • Zephym said:

What, I remember the B Test was some test where he had to kill a certain amount of monsters within a certain amount of time

This happens in virtual reality ( they have this helmet and shit)
    He doesn't even stay in the Wargod camp for even a year before he becomes a peak advanced wargod
    Where he's trapped in the dungeon (it's actually ancient ruins) he's only there for 1 yr and 3 months. Unless GT is lying to me lol.
    that's about right... it seemed like I mixed stuff up.. oops XD
    kidan1310 said:

Why did hung expose luo feng and how did vulture know it was him even if he was expose as a sport reader why would they think it was him. And does luo feng kill vulture and his wife and how

I think hong didn't intentionally reveal luo feng.. its just that i believe he has been probing the students and found luo feng out... paulinus family already tagged luo feng saying that if he is a spirit reader then he'd be a major suspect in the murder of the child.... the man and wife will get executed for attacking a fighter's family...the man escapes and gets fcked up by luo feng...but that's a long way down the road.. about two or three arcs away
  • Zephym said:

Why did hung expose luo feng and how did vulture know it was him even if he was expose as a sport reader why would they think it was him. And does luo feng kill vulture and his wife and how

I think hong didn't intentionally reveal luo feng.. its just that i believe he has been probing the students and found luo feng out... paulinus family already tagged luo feng saying that if he is a spirit reader then he'd be a major suspect in the murder of the child.... the man and wife will get executed for attacking a fighter's family...the man escapes and gets fcked up by luo feng...but that's a long way down the road.. about two or three arcs away
    arcs as in volumes?please say no.....
  • Wait who family did he attack and did they survive and who executed the wife how did the man escape?
  • kidan1310 said:

Wait who family did he attack and did they survive and who executed the wife how did the man escape?

they attacked the MCs family when he was assumed dead at the training camp (in reality he was trapped in an ancient ruin where he was becoming OP as fuck)

• arcs as in volumes?please say no.....

nonono... arc is not volume.. hahaha... the arc i mean is like arc in anime/manga..

• arcs as in volumes?please say no.....

nonono... arc is not volume.. hahaha... the arc i mean is like arc in anime/manga..
    ahh so can expect it in about 10-12 chapters? :)
  • How did they try to kill his family who protected them

• ahh so can expect it in about 10-12 chapters? :)

lol... too short.. 2 or 3 arcs DBZ style... hahaha... don't worry the way there is also very fun.. luo feng screwing them up at every step.. haha
    kidan1310 said:

How did they try to kill his family who protected them

if my brain is not screwing me up... they hired thugs to beat his father up...they can't hurt Luo family publicly so they did it by hiring thugs
  • Anyone know where i can find the raw??
  • jopi2180 said:

Anyone know where i can find the raw??

here you go http://shushu.com.cn/tunshixingkong/
  • Do you know Chinese or use translation tools if tools which ones good cause googles really fun in with my head
  • Do you know Chinese or use translation tools if tools which ones good cause googles really fun in with my head

i use bing translate, baidu, and zhong wen.