Legend of the Dragon King

124»

Comments

• Well they separate for Book 13 since Wulin needs to enter the Blood God Camp in order to rise in military ranks.
  • Need spoilers from those that are up to date!! has there been any revelations to tang san and him being the father of tang wulin, or just any info in general about the divine realm? btw i know about the golden tree that tang san planted so and wulin absorbed or something like that, so it would be appreciated if someone gave out some info!
  • After it was unveiled to the golden tree and the Sea God Pavilion people that his martial soul is Blue Silver Emperor, it's highly suspected by them that Wulin has some form of blood relation to Tang San as only those of the Blue Silver Emperor lineage can awaken that spirit.  Anyone else that has Blue Silver Grass and experiences a 2nd awakening or variation can only get Blue Silver King or one of the various variants like the Evil one (Dark Blue Silver Grass).
  • Layte said:
    After it was unveiled to the golden tree and the Sea God Pavilion people that his martial soul is Blue Silver Emperor, it's highly suspected by them that Wulin has some form of blood relation to Tang San as only those of the Blue Silver Emperor lineage can awaken that spirit.  Anyone else that has Blue Silver Grass and experiences a 2nd awakening or variation can only get Blue Silver King or one of the various variants like the Evil one (Dark Blue Silver Grass).
    So nothing new yet, as I already knew about the stuff you stated. Thanks for the reply.

• Layte said:
    After it was unveiled to the golden tree and the Sea God Pavilion people that his martial soul is Blue Silver Emperor, it's highly suspected by them that Wulin has some form of blood relation to Tang San as only those of the Blue Silver Emperor lineage can awaken that spirit.  Anyone else that has Blue Silver Grass and experiences a 2nd awakening or variation can only get Blue Silver King or one of the various variants like the Evil one (Dark Blue Silver Grass).
    So nothing new yet, as I already knew about the stuff you stated. Thanks for the reply.
    :v Tang Ya(chara from DD2) also have BSE bloodline and her martial soul will evolve to BSE(with help from BSE spirit beast).
    If you want to know Tang Wulin origin then read DD2.5
  • edited June 2017
    No, Tang Ya has no relation to Tang San if I recall.  Her spirit just happened to be BSG which she was able to cultivate.  It was also an "evil" variant called Dark Blue Silver Grass that grew stronger from soaking up blood I think.  Near the end it was from forming a spirit familiar contract with an existing BSE (suspected by readers to be the Blue Silver King from DD1) that her spirit was cleansed and awakened to BSE.  She didn't have the bloodline it was the spirit she contracted to that did so it was highly likely an exception.  Similar to how Yuhao obtained an Absolute Ice&Snow affinity/physique from fusing with Ice Emperor and Snow Emperor.  Otherwise, there would've been a mention of Tang Ya regarding BSE.

• Layte said:
    :v Tang Ya(chara from DD2) also have BSE bloodline and her martial soul will evolve to BSE(with help from BSE spirit beast).
    If you want to know Tang Wulin origin then read DD2.5
    i already read dd2.5, i am asking whether someone in the story finally realised that he is the descendant of a 20k year old god that was a huge legend. or whether there has been any movement in the direction of slowly uncovering it.
  • i already read dd2.5, i am asking whether someone in the story finally realised that he is the descendant of a 20k year old god that was a huge legend. or whether there has been any movement in the direction of slowly uncovering it.
    There's none until now, but people from Gu Yuena faction  (100k+ years spirit beast) is suspicious about Gold Dragon King bloodline Tang Wulin origin.
  • i already read dd2.5, i am asking whether someone in the story finally realised that he is the descendant of a 20k year old god that was a huge legend. or whether there has been any movement in the direction of slowly uncovering it.
    There's none until now, but people from Gu Yuena faction  (100k+ years spirit beast) is suspicious about Gold Dragon King bloodline Tang Wulin origin.
    Thanks for the info 
  • Gu Yuena is still undercover in the Pagoda. Wulin is searching everywhere for her.
  • lnmtl.com

• It is better than other mtls....since there are 3000 proposed term in the glossary for DD3....you should be able understand...did you try reading from lnmtl?
  • minititanz123 said:I tried reading it its so hard and annoying
    well, its either this or pay on patreon to read ahead (depending how much you pay) otherwise no one else tl's this, wuxiaworld is the sole tl'er of dd3.
  • I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me who Gu Yue actually is; her background and etc. I've got to chapter 662 on lnmtl and.... I really want to know.
  • Gu Yue is the Silver Dragon King, the ruler of all Spirit Beasts, one half of the Dragon God.
  • Why is gu yuena dont leave spirit pagoda?
  • Right now it's not fully known, we do know for a fact she's trying to either take control of the human world or destroy it. My own personal congesture however is she chose the Spirit Pagoda due to the secrets regarding the spirits there. There should be some spirits still alive if you consider the Tyrannosaurus Dragon that became Tang Wulin's spirit on its own accord, causing a huge stir inside the Pagoda and making them afraid of some secrets being revealed.

Therefore I think that she chose the Pagoda specifically due to the secrecy regarding the spirit beasts inside.
  • Well, we do know that she is intending to destroy the Pagoda. Qiangu Zhang Ting is also mind controlled by her (the purple flickers in his eyes hint that and how he slightly stops when that happens).
  • What are his spirit/blood essence ring abilities so far?
  • Well, we do know that she is intending to destroy the Pagoda. Qiangu Zhang Ting is also mind controlled by her (the purple flickers in his eyes hint that and how he slightly stops when that happens).
    Was reading the DD3 spoilers wiki and came across this:

Zhang Ting in the pagoda is happy, he had pushed Gu Yue Na down, but though she cried, she did not really resist. She had since shut herself away, and when he tried to call her there was no response. After many attempts it finally got through, but after he tried to explain she just responded that she hates him. She stood in her room, muttering “You think you can touch me?”

Is this true? Super sad if it is :/

• That passage is true, but I dont know what you are sad about. The last sentence shows that it is all fake.
  • That passage is true, but I dont know what you are sad about. The last sentence shows that it is all fake.
    Oh, so he just thinks he did the deed with her when in reality it didn't happen? Phew!
  • Yeah...Its an illusion. I thought the last sentence was obvious enough...
  • oops i though they were the same people...

http://www.kdrama.ir/
    Best Korean Blog : http://www.kdrama.ir

• Can someone please explain what is going on in the last few translated chapters because i keep seeing they changing scenes with that girl from the inner court and now unicorns? What the hell is happening can someone please explain it to me?!