Xiao Yan

isn't he at the highest stage, so why would anyone fight him? (read a spoiler that someone fought him and lose) also have Xiao Yan met Ling Dong before just curious?

Comments

• isn't he at the highest stage, so why would anyone fight him? (read a spoiler that someone fought him and lose) also have Xiao Yan met Ling Dong before just curious?

Heavenly Sovereign is not highest stage, but there are others near that stage. Also, Xiao Yan can be seen to have met Lin Dong at the end of WDQK. It was just a hi and they went to the Great Thousand World.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016
    I think it is mentioned heavenly soverign is highest state. Can you tell me which chapter were levels above heavenly sovereign mentioned?Yes actually Lin Dong and XIao Yan fight (off-screen) and they are more or less at same power level.There are many people in heavenly sovereign level but obviously some people are more powerful than the others even though they are at same level.(like Xiao Yan and Lin Dong and some powerful clan ancestors)
    Actually it is mentioned in chapter 5 of TGR that some people fight XIao Yan and Lin dong in Thousand world
  • I think it is mentioned heavenly soverign is highest state. Can you tell me which chapter were levels above heavenly sovereign mentioned?Yes actually Lin Dong and XIao Yan fight (off-screen) and they are more or less at same power level.There are many people in heavenly sovereign level but obviously some people are more powerful than the others even though they are at same level.(like Xiao Yan and Lin Dong and some powerful clan ancestors)

Actually it is mentioned in chapter 5 of TGR that some people fight XIao Yan and Lin dong in Thousand world
    The story is not even close to its ending and Mu Chen is at peak Sovereign already. I'm pretty sure there are levels above it and there are gonna be 3k chapters. Also, all the people that fought them couldn't even match up to them.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • It is mentioned Xiao yan could only fight the ancestor of fire territory to a draw.even though Xiao yan and Lin dong are strong there are other people in this higher plane who are as strong as them.Maybe they are at peak of heavenly sovereign level as no further power level as been mentioned.
  • It is mentioned Xiao yan could only fight the ancestor of fire territory to a draw.even though Xiao yan and Lin dong are strong there are other people in this higher plane who are as strong as them.Maybe they are at peak of heavenly sovereign level as no further power level as been mentioned.

Actually, they say that Lin Dong completely annihilated Ice Spirit Palace. Also, the Fire Spirit Ancestor couldn't do anything to Xiao Yan. It was not a draw. The ancestor wasn't able to hurt him.

Actually, they say that Lin Dong completely annihilated Ice Spirit Palace. Also, the Fire Spirit Ancestor couldn't do anything to Xiao Yan. It was not a draw. The ancestor wasn't able to hurt him.
    my understanding was that xiao yan let them live 

my understanding was that xiao yan let them live 

Yea, I just saw him trying, but doing nothing to Xiao Yan.
  • Yeah and they also Said that it was back then, like 20years or so, and that now he was probably even stronger.
  • Is Xiao Xuan ever mentioned again? Like I remember Xiao Yan wanting to revive him after he exhausts his spirit helping Xiao Yan reach Emperor Realm Soul
  • iamgarni said:
    Is Xiao Xuan ever mentioned again? Like I remember Xiao Yan wanting to revive him after he exhausts his spirit helping Xiao Yan reach Emperor Realm Soul
    Don't know in the end of BTTH, but he is never mention in TGR