CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• After the destruction of his saont weapon. Jian Chen fused with his sword spirit, did he losehis saint power?!
    Is the power classification still aplicable to him, if it is then is he an earth saint Master or à heaven saint Master?! I read the raw and it'snot very clear.
  • Okay I shall assume earth saint cant so called fight with a rank5 beast
    than a heavenly saint can fight with a rank6
    Saint ruler I assume is the next can fight with rank 7
    So saint king might be able to fight with rank 8 beast?
    So why does he not fight or is the raws not up to that part yet?
  • edited January 2016
    Nameless said:

Okay I shall assume earth saint cant so called fight with a rank5 beast
    than a heavenly saint can fight with a rank6
    Saint ruler I assume is the next can fight with rank 7
    So saint king might be able to fight with rank 8 beast?
    So why does he not fight or is the raws not up to that part yet?

There are different stages for each realm. Earth Saints and Sky/Heavenly Saints have 6 different stages: 1 revolution -> 6 revolution. JC is capable of fighting Beasts of the same rank and higher, but the average practitioner can't fighting against beasts of the same rank and revolution, because beast are naturally stronger than humans of the same rank. They either have to be of a higher rank or have some unique characteristic that makes them stronger than the average practitioner like a skill or, in JC's case, his chaotic energy/purple & blue swords. Your "realm vs rank" theory is technically right, but Beasts become much stronger than humans as their rank increases so, for example, the average Saint ruler is weaker than a rank 7 beast, specially because most of the stronger beasts have unique/special bloodlines, which gives them special abilities, bodies....etc.
  • So after he returns from hiding at other realm he is saint king can he defeat the powerhouse from beast continent or does he still hide
  • Are there any romantic developments between JC and the princess that he was engaged to near the beginning of the series so far? 
  • Arixii said:

Are there any romantic developments between JC and the princess that he was engaged to near the beginning of the series so far? 

Yep 

What strength does JC have in the current raws right now?

Chaos body 9th lvl, which is beyond Saint Emperor
  • Madness said:

Arixii said:

Are there any romantic developments between JC and the princess that he was engaged to near the beginning of the series so far? 

Yep 

What is mc currently doing in the raws?
  • Nameless said:

Madness said:

Arixii said:

Yep 

What is mc currently doing in the raws?
    No idea lol, honestly i kinda stopped reading it :P i was just skipping chapters to where mc broke through but other than that idk anything
  • So everyone keeps saying he has a harem and there are three girls in it, but are they really in his harem or do they just like him and all he can think about is getting strong? Hear me out because from what i rwead from spoilers, the princess is "part of the harem", but he doesnt do shit with her even though they were together for some time for political reasons, he even says he "wants to reach the martial arts peak first". but doesnt that take thousands of years, shes gonna be dead by then, plus thats a shitty excuse when your always getting side tracked to do something else on a whim. Does he do anything with yellow dress girl or does SHE like him only, and the last girl he raped but there is no feelings between them..... so where is the harem all i see is a guy who wants to become stronger and doesnt acknowledge any girl around him.
  • Arixii said:

nope. tells her he wants to reach peak of martial arts first, a.k.a thousands of years, your probably gonna die
  • yazhmd said:

Arixii said:

nope. tells her he wants to reach peak of martial arts first, a.k.a thousands of years, your probably gonna die
    Ughh... They'll both be like 1000 when he gets anywhere near that! : (
  • Madness said:

Arixii said:

Yep 

What's the highest level?
    yazhmd said:

So everyone keeps saying he has a harem and there are three girls in it, but are they really in his harem or do they just like him and all he can think about is getting strong? Hear me out because from what i rwead from spoilers, the princess is "part of the harem", but he doesnt do shit with her even though they were together for some time for political reasons, he even says he "wants to reach the martial arts peak first". but doesnt that take thousands of years, shes gonna be dead by then, plus thats a shitty excuse when your always getting side tracked to do something else on a whim. Does he do anything with yellow dress girl or does SHE like him only, and the last girl he raped but there is no feelings between them..... so where is the harem all i see is a guy who wants to become stronger and doesnt acknowledge any girl around him.

This true?
    Highest lvl in terms of chaos body is 18 lol... he's got a long way to go
  • Madness said:

Madness said:

Arixii said:

Yep 

What's the highest level?
    yazhmd said:

So everyone keeps saying he has a harem and there are three girls in it, but are they really in his harem or do they just like him and all he can think about is getting strong? Hear me out because from what i rwead from spoilers, the princess is "part of the harem", but he doesnt do shit with her even though they were together for some time for political reasons, he even says he "wants to reach the martial arts peak first". but doesnt that take thousands of years, shes gonna be dead by then, plus thats a shitty excuse when your always getting side tracked to do something else on a whim. Does he do anything with yellow dress girl or does SHE like him only, and the last girl he raped but there is no feelings between them..... so where is the harem all i see is a guy who wants to become stronger and doesnt acknowledge any girl around him.

This true?
    thats what im saying, this is what i hate about a lot of chinese authors, they make characters that dont seem human and more like robots, how are you gonna spend thousands of years trying to get strong and never have fun at all, most use the "so they can be free of no restictions and enjoy life without worries", but i feel like your not really enjoying life if you act like a robot
  • cool your jets guys when he was 50 or something he married the princess + plus the girl of river, and 20 years later relationship between him and 3rd girl the get better
  • souldz25 said:

cool your jets guys when he was 50 or something he married the princess + plus the girl of river, and 20 years later relationship between him and 3rd girl the get better

yea but he doesnt do shit with them, its all in name
  • yazhmd said:

souldz25 said:

cool your jets guys when he was 50 or something he married the princess + plus the girl of river, and 20 years later relationship between him and 3rd girl the get better

yea but he doesnt do shit with them, its all in name
    it not romance genre dude ,so the romance is gonna be weak and almost non-existing
  • edited January 2016
    yazhmd said:

Madness said:

thats what im saying, this is what i hate about a lot of chinese authors, they make characters that dont seem human and more like robots, how are you gonna spend thousands of years trying to get strong and never have fun at all, most use the "so they can be free of no restictions and enjoy life without worries", but i feel like your not really enjoying life if you act like a robot
    that's what he doing in the last chapters, btw they do that because if you're on a roll you keep playing you  don't just quit and sit around

Are all his his girls talented at cultivating?

they're(2 of them are in saint emperor at the age of 50 or something, ofc with the help of mc ) but not at the same lvl of the mc ,only one of them is near his lvl(his baby mama)
  • edited January 2016
    souldz25 said:

yazhmd said:

Madness said:

that's what he doing in the last chapters, btw they do that because if you're on a roll you keep playing you  don't just quit and sit around

they're(2 of them are in saint emperor at the age of 50 or something, ofc with the help of mc ) but not at the same lvl of the mc ,only one of them is near his lvl(his baby mama)
    i know they are on a roll, but even in vegas there is a point where you have to say "a need a break", im not saying this has to be romance genre, hell that genre seems to be more of a legend in chinese authors, but you can have half a chapter of something every once in a while
  • yazhmd said:

souldz25 said:

yazhmd said:

Madness said:

i know they are on a roll, but even in vegas there is a point where you have to say "a need a break", im not saying this has to be romance genre, hell that genre seems to be more of a legend in chinese authors, but you can have half a chapter of something every once in a while
    I agree. I mean males have their needs too. Whats the point of getting strong if you don't enjoy it?
  • Can anyone give me a link to the raws without the VIP restriction?
    -thank you
    -thank you
    Anyone?
    -thank you
    Anyone?
    http://shushu.com.cn/hunzuojianshen/
  • you can read CSG as well as a bunch of other MTLs on http://lnmtl.com/ its similar to systranet in how it translates and it has a pretty large glossary for most of the stories on it so its alot better than just reading raws on their own.

• Hi, could someone please tell me what chapter (or roughly where) does JC have his Light Wind Sword broken? Previously someone said it was while he was in the Great Saint Master rank, but as of the most recent update (Mercenary Tournament) he still has it? Can someone please shed more light on this.

Additionally, does anyone know which chapters he powers up? Earth 1-6 Cycle, Heaven Saint?
  • Caliber said:

Hi, could someone please tell me what chapter (or roughly where) does JC have his Light Wind Sword broken? Previously someone said it was while he was in the Great Saint Master rank, but as of the most recent update (Mercenary Tournament) he still has it? Can someone please shed more light on this.

Additionally, does anyone know which chapters he powers up? Earth 1-6 Cycle, Heaven Saint?
    369-374 i think
  • Caliber said:

Hi, could someone please tell me what chapter (or roughly where) does JC have his Light Wind Sword broken? Previously someone said it was while he was in the Great Saint Master rank, but as of the most recent update (Mercenary Tournament) he still has it? Can someone please shed more light on this.

It's a bit after the tournament, and he's already Earth Saint Master by that point, he directly lvls up to Heaven Saint Master afterwards
  • Great, thanks for the clarity guys!
  • How long does this tournament last? What does mc win?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

How long does this tournament last? What does mc win?

He gets a heaven/saint tier skill and the right to enter the sacred ground.
  • souldz25 said:

why didn't the girl that got pregnant by JC tell him that she was pregnant and had his child? Also, I learned that she finally decided to tell him because the child didn't know how to train his chaotic energy. What was JC reaction when he found out about the child?
    -thank you
    she didn't tell him because it was a "rape" case,
    and it wasn't he couldn't train in chaos power, she(and other people) thought he was a "waste" because he couldn't gather any saint energy at all (because he had a chaos body and the people don't know it  ps:it took her 10years to give birth to him) so they kept trying to heal him and it didn't work(chaos power it just too strong to get affected by other energy he just absoerb it )  and afterwards they(Radiant Saint people ) tell her there's this treasure(funny thing this is his name in MLT hahah ) that can heal him and guess who has it ,so she comes and asks him to give it to her  but jc didn't comply  because he already had planes for it ,he figure out she didn't want it for herself but for another so he tell her to bring this person he may able to help him,after time she brings him and  JC figure it right away (she wasn't planing on telling it) tell he tell his son he's his father  and she says he isn't but JC and kid tell her don't lie(they can feel ech other chaos power) so those sword energy's give him a way to practice
    JC was happy that he had a son

Around what chapter does JC meet his son? Thank you