CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• the translation go so fast, the story is good too, i really want to know when he will come back to his country, will he annihilate the yun hua sect?
  • edited December 2015
    There's a question that's always on my mind. Jian Chen left home when he was 15 years Old, but on chapter 192 they say tha he was under 25 years Old, when he should be at the very most 17 years Old?!!
  • Med_El said:

There's a question that's always on my mind. Jian Chen left home when he was 15 years Old, but on chapter 192 they say tha he was under 25 years Old, when he should be at the very most 17 years Old?!!

When he registered as a mercenary using the name Jian Chen I think he registered his age as 20, plus, "Jian Chen" looks older compared to his "Xiang Tian" persona. Also, the line was "can't be older than 25" (or something like that) which means that that is just the upper limit of the patriarch's estimate.
  • When does he become a sky saint/heavenly saint? This was probably answered but I can find it: When does he return to his family, and how is the war against the other kingdoms when he returns? What's everyone's reaction when he returns after they find out how awesome the MC became?
    -thank you
  • When does he become a sky saint/heavenly saint? This was probably answered but I can find it: When does he return to his family, and how is the war against the other kingdoms when he returns? What's everyone's reaction when he returns after they find out how awesome the MC became?
    -thank you
    Somewhere in the 300-400s, he instantly goes back home since he can now contend with the top tier in the kingdom. They are losing the war since there are multiple kingdoms teaming up against MC's kingdom, that is until MC comes back of course. Reactions? nothing we haven't seen before.. "Omg he's only 20 years old and he's a Heavenly Saint Master!" "Genius!" "Monster!" Same reactions when he became Saint Ruler, or I guess more extreme lol
  • From all the spoiler that i read it all 3nds after he comes back scares the shit out of everyone.
    But what comes next?going to another realm?another continent?
  • this series still ongoing or already complete?
  • Madness said:

Narcox said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Wait whatt so now in the current translation he is in a village after being attacked and he stays there to reach earth saint level?i am confuse with he says that he got his chaotic energy and lose his saint weapon on this fight from spoilers
    but this summary says that he does not get his chaotic energy till later can someone explain?

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

So can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his sword and nearly killed?
    And I wondering if he never had the sword broke would he had ever had a chance to use the chaotic power?

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take care of JC.

JC gets found by them and since he can't escape he just fights them, he managed to kill 2 before being seriously injured...

Fast forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city, the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him, at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses, he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to find the other clan ancestor.

They fight and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made

Right now he will stay in the village until Great Saint Master, and reach Earth Saint Master a bit later.

What he gains when he gets into the Great Saint Master level is the ability to use the purple green energy, different from chaotic energy. With chaotic energy he gets a boost in strength that lets him fight way above his level, and the purple green energy let's him break Saint Weapons, among a few other things..

So i assume that his saint weapon is about to break and heuses his fist to fight and break weapons
    What about the heavenly saint master he just does what he does in the past? Run and hide than ambush and steal cultivation resources tilll strong enough to come out and live?
    Once he's in the Heavenly Saint Level he is pretty much the strongest at his level for a few hundred chapters, that is until he breaks through the Saint Ruler level and people at the Saint Emperor and beyond are chasing after him, then he has to hide for years
    why they are after him?
    Because of the White Tiger he decided to save ( You can look at earlier spoilers for more)
    What's so special about the White Tiger?
    oudyn said:

around what chapter does the romance get added to the story line?

I would also like to know this. There seems to be a hint of romance within this nove, which is like a main reason I've been sticking to this (besides the fact that JC=badass).
  • When JC go back to his kingdom to help his family he already using chaos power? or his saint weapon is not broken yet
  • Err I don't think his saint weapon ever breaks? not 100% sure though.

I also heard it takes like forever before he returns home! : (
  • Yes, his saint weapon breaks..
  • Can someone  explain the life span of the different realms? Also, is JC gong to remain looking like a 20year old forever?
  • edited January 2016
    Well he's not actually 20 yet, so I think he'll look older when he reaches 20+
  • His swords breaks later on in the story when he picked up a tiger cub an op one and they hunted him for it broke it and idk I think he was still running when he encountered a city that has like the chaos force calling him he than got tped and gain power
  • What happens after he gets tp'ed? Only hear he gets strong etc but does he get revenge? Is there a timeskip? Because I read somewhere that he stays there for 10 years.
  • Im not sure I read this off spoiler he was in the amidst of being chased after he got the chaos energy he rekt face and that is all I can remember
  • why didn't the girl that got pregnant by JC tell him that she was pregnant and had his child? Also, I learned that she finally decided to tell him because the child didn't know how to train his chaotic energy. What was JC reaction when he found out about the child?
    -thank you
  • why didn't the girl that got pregnant by JC tell him that she was pregnant and had his child? Also, I learned that she finally decided to tell him because the child didn't know how to train his chaotic energy. What was JC reaction when he found out about the child?
    -thank you
    Because she was basically raped?
  • edited January 2016

why didn't the girl that got pregnant by JC tell him that she was pregnant and had his child? Also, I learned that she finally decided to tell him because the child didn't know how to train his chaotic energy. What was JC reaction when he found out about the child?
    -thank you
    she didn't tell him because it was a "rape" case,
    and it wasn't he couldn't train in chaos power, she(and other people) thought he was a "waste" because he couldn't gather any saint energy at all (because he had a chaos body and the people don't know it  ps:it took her 10years to give birth to him) so they kept trying to heal him and it didn't work(chaos power it just too strong to get affected by other energy he just absoerb it )  and afterwards they(Radiant Saint people ) tell her there's this treasure(funny thing this is his name in MLT hahah ) that can heal him and guess who has it ,so she comes and asks him to give it to her  but jc didn't comply  because he already had planes for it ,he figure out she didn't want it for herself but for another so he tell her to bring this person he may able to help him,after time she brings him and  JC figure it right away (she wasn't planing on telling it) tell he tell his son he's his father  and she says he isn't but JC and kid tell her don't lie(they can feel ech other chaos power) so those sword energy's give him a way to practice
    JC was happy that he had a son

• Can someone give more details on the girl? Why did he rape her and who is she? How did they meet? And what happened to the tiger cub he saved?
  • edited January 2016
    Nabcake said:

Can someone give more details on the girl? Why did he rape her and who is she? How did they meet? And what happened to the tiger cub he saved?

so after time people(beast/Monsters ) from the beast continent start trying to get the tiger back from the mc but they fail so they all of powerhouse from the beast land enter mc continent(they aren't allowed to enter) so the powerhouse from mc continent(10 protection houses and leader from mercenary city + dude from immortal land ) comes and stop them and tell them they can't enter ,so the people from beast continent tell them they are here for the tiger so they start negotiations and decide after 3 month the people from mc continent will bring them the tiger,so 10 protection houses so they start trying to find it (no to give the beast people ofc so they can control it) and find out that the mc has it so the leader from mercenary city tell the mc he needs to leave continent to go another place and tell him to find this woman(she the woman who plays Guqin, it already been Mentioned the in story and he also met her in mercenary city   ) on island to explain to him all thing about this new place and hes does and he also find his great grandpa on that island it happens to that his great grandpa can't break trough saint king or he will die because he has the seal on his brain and he has short years to life and the only way to find this dragon grass to help weakened the seal for sometime until he breaks trough,the mc decide to go search for it (he also needs it to make a sword) and woman decide to go with him to this dangerous place and they do,so they travel in the dangerous place for sometime afterwards they enter this spacial place where this dangerous energy enter their body and 2 swords energy tell him the only way to not die is to have sex ,so mc can't do nothing but to rape her to save his and hers life    
  • So what happen with the father and son reuion? And was he pissed of with the women hiding his son from him? Why did she its not like he is evil and she with another guy?
  • ITO i know its a pain in the ass but if you could contunue your spoilers, we just started where you ended
  • edited January 2016
    kidan1310 said:

So what happen with the father and son reuion? And was he pissed of with the women hiding his son from him? Why did she its not like he is evil and she with another guy?

nothing much happens when they meet , the kid start to get hot when he saw the mc because they have the same power, mc also gave him a new name
    and no the mc wasn't pissed about her because he knows that he wronged her , he only felt happy that he had a son

• Is this after he hides in poseidan realm or before?
    What is his power lvl
  • Nameless said:

Is this after he hides in poseidan realm or before?
    What is his power lvl

the rape this is before ,him finding out about his son is after
    saint king half step into Saint Emperor he almost broke trough but swords spirits stop it and told him he need to focus on his way of sword(kendoist) if he break trough it would hinder him or something like that, because kendoist power is way stronger than saint emperor
    ps;i really don't understand power lvl with mlt ,like at all it ,total mindfuck  

• So does he find the dragon grass for his great grandpa?pr failed plan?what are the power levels or the people from beast continent chasing him?what about the size of the group?a mercenary size?City size?
  • Nameless said:

So does he find the dragon
    grass for his great grandpa?pr failed plan?what are the power levels or
    the people from beast continent chasing him?what about the size of the
    group?a mercenary size?City size?

ofc he does ,he the the freaking mc man, lvl 8 beast ,and i think in few chapters will get to mercenary city arc so wait for it better

Did the women forgive him? Does she love him?

as far as i'm now no but i gusse she will
  • edited January 2016

This novel is already finished right?

no it on going,1652 last update was today
  • did the woman know that the reason why he raped her was to save her, or was it one of those moments where she wanted to die instead of losing her purity? Also, how was the reunion between JC and his son, and how did she acted towards JC after the rape? Can anyone tell me the other girl that he raped, and what were the circumstances?
    -thank you