CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• So it's like rinse repeat every chapter and arc?

lol.. yeah... its worth reading how he got into chases and how he got out of them... it's cool...
  • This arc in the current translation is too much IMO.. He stay at that forest/mountain and run around with no advancement in the plot..
    Im at 80% looking to drop reading this.. Theres no fun..
  • What kind of revenge does our MC get against the earth saint that tried to kill him for his "technique"?
  • anlie said:

This arc in the current translation is too much IMO.. He stay at that forest/mountain and run around with no advancement in the plot..
    Im at 80% looking to drop reading this.. Theres no fun..

Its mostly about him making enemies, him killing enemies, meeting stronger enemies that were backing the earlier enemies, and him needing to train, and him training and becoming stronger, then killing the aforementioned stronger enemies and then finding new enemies who are just jackasses or looking to steal some priceless item off the MC and the cycle begins again

Really similar to Peerless Martial God in that sense.

Just do what I do: Wait for it stack up and then read it in one go. I usually wait til theres at least 10 chapters
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • pretty sure this hasn't been said yet, but, what is the purpose of the tiger hide the MC inherits and the one he found? or does it even become relevant ever?
  • Vexram said:

pretty sure this hasn't been said yet, but, what is the purpose of the tiger hide the MC inherits and the one he found? or does it even become relevant ever?

He goes around collecting a hundred pieces. Then makes a coat. Then some guy sees it and he wants it so tries to kill MC to get the coat. So MC kills his entire Clan/Sect

Not really but the rate its going and according to the spoilers I wouldnt be surprised
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Lol seriously? Coat over his entite clan
  • edited November 2015
    What about hat guy that make him push over the cliff will mc have this revenge and how?
    And what about after he escape the phenoix city alot people try to capture him did he ever go back and exterminate them.
  • kidan1310 said:

What about hat guy that make him push over the cliff will mc have this revenge and how?
    And what about after he escape the phenoix city alot people try to capture him did he ever go back and exterminate them.

Can someone answer this 2 questions
  • edited November 2015

• Vexram said:

pretty sure this hasn't been said yet, but, what is the purpose of the tiger hide the MC inherits and the one he found? or does it even become relevant ever?

There are 18 or so hides, used to comprehend the cultivation way of the beyond saint emperor guy (motian yuan? don't remember name), also (1) hide helps in comprehending the laws of saint ruler so it eases the breakthrough.
  • can anyone tell me if Jian Chen will help Kendall family or he'll forget about it
  • around what chapter does the romance get added to the story line?

• Narcox said:

can anyone tell me if Jian Chen will help Kendall family or he'll forget about it

He finds them in Chap 423
  • edited November 2015
    Can someone tell me will he have revenge to guy who caused his sword to break and pushed of the cliff does he ever go back to Phoenix city and kill them all?
  • edited December 2015
    so there seems to be some confusion in this thread. the way people are saying stuff makes it sound like his sword breaks when he is fighting the Earth Saint master and falls down the cliff. his sword doesn't break then though he almost dies. in the 300s he kills some heirs to major clans and takes their super valuable weapons so they heaven saint elders chase him for awhile and eventually break his weapon and leave him for dead. After that is when he starts getting the chaos powers.
  • That's kind of dumb. After all the trouble he's caused, they take him as dead by just dealing a fatal blow and leaving his body as is? Don't even care about chopping his head/limbs off? At least make it like he falls off a cliff or something then gets chaos attribute.
  • That's kind of dumb. After all the trouble he's caused, they take him as dead by just dealing a fatal blow and leaving his body as is? Don't even care about chopping his head/limbs off? At least make it like he falls off a cliff or something then gets chaos attribute.

Well usually when someone gets their saint weapon broken, they either die or get crippled, and he had already gotten fatally injured. Actually if i remember correctly he actually did die, but revived due to the purple/green lights..

But again I could be wrong, MTL is not the best thing in the world
  • edited December 2015
    So can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his sword and nearly killed?
    And I wondering if he never had the sword broke would he had ever had a chance to use the chaotic power?
  • kidan1310 said:

So can someone give summaries about that arc what led to his sword being broken what happen after and the revenge against the guy who broke his sword and nearly killed?
    And I wondering if he never had the sword broke would he had ever had a chance to use the chaotic power?

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take care of JC.

JC gets found by them and since he can't escape he just fights them, he managed to kill 2 before being seriously injured...

Fast forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city, the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him, at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses, he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to find the other clan ancestor.

They fight and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made
  • Chapter 189: " Jian Chen’s previous appearance had already been completely washed away in the reservoir below, returning his appearances to his original one."

IIRC his original face isn't the face he has right now, didn't he just use the same medicine to change his appearance from Xiang Tian to Jian Chen? I forgot how different their appearance except that his original appearance(Xiang Tian) should be younger. How come when the Wu Yun Disguise washed off, he became Jian Chen and not Xiang Tian as he originally was?

Also, does he ever come back to being Xian Tian? Does the Xian Tian even comes up in the later chapter?
  • eklok14 said:

Chapter 189: " Jian Chen’s previous appearance had already been completely washed away in the reservoir below, returning his appearances to his original one."

IIRC his original face isn't the face he has right now, didn't he just use the same medicine to change his appearance from Xiang Tian to Jian Chen? I forgot how different their appearance except that his original appearance(Xiang Tian) should be younger. How come when the Wu Yun Disguise washed off, he became Jian Chen and not Xiang Tian as he originally was?

Also, does he ever come back to being Xian Tian? Does the Xian Tian even comes up in the later chapter?
    Pretty much everyone ends up knowing that Jian Chen = Xian Tian, prefers being called Jian Chen though
  • Wait whatt so now in the current translation he is in a village after being attacked and he stays there to reach earth saint level?i am confuse with he says that he got his chaotic energy and lose his saint weapon on this fight from spoilers
    but this summary says that he does not get his chaotic energy till later can someone explain?
    Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

While he was in the mercenary(?) city tournament, he killed two young masters of different clans and stole the precious weapons, after the tournament, some of the elders of the clans went to JC to try and convince him to hand over the weapons, since in that city it is forbidden to attack anyone (The elders of mercenary city are at least Saint Ruler, some of them Saint Emperor) 

At this point, JC was at the Earth Saint Master level and could barely compete with a Heavenly Saint Master, JC manages to escape the city by disguising himself, a bit later he comes across a lvl 7 magical beast that asks him to take care of her cub and he agrees, problem is that there were also many other people that wanted to cub but couldn't because the mother was too powerful. JC takes the cub and they realize who he is after he uses the purple/green energy. The rumors spread and the two clans sent 4 Heavenly Saint Masters each (8 in total) to take care of JC.

JC gets found by them and since he can't escape he just fights them, he managed to kill 2 before being seriously injured...

Fast forward a couple hundred chapters, JC is once again in mercenary city, the clans find out and their ancestors go to JC to try and convince him, at this point JC is a Heavenly Saint Master and he of course refuses, he can't escape the same way since the ancestors used a skill that lets them track JC.

JC meets a spirit that tells him to fight in mercenary city and he does, everyone is waiting for JC to get killed by the elders of the city but nothing happens, so the ancestor of one of the clans attacks him and gets killed as soon as he does, the other ancestor runs away.. a bit later the spirit takes JC to a place that has tons of energy for JC to absorb, which lets him finally use Chaos energy, he is still at the Heavenly Saint Master level but can go even with a Saint Ruler, so he just goes out of the city and goes to find the other clan ancestor.

They fight and the other guy realizes that they won't be able to kill each other and proposes to JC to just stop and they can be even. JC of course says "Hell no, I am still 23 years old and one day i will reach Saint Emperor" then JC tells the ancestor that he can either submit to him or he kills the whole clan, the ancestor finally submits to him and at the point where I'm at he's loyal to JC and the mercenary group that JC made

• Nameless said:

Wait whatt so now in the current translation he is in a village after being attacked and he stays there to reach earth saint level?i am confuse with he says that he got his chaotic energy and lose his saint weapon on this fight from spoilers
    but this summary says that he does not get his chaotic energy till later can someone explain?

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

Right now he will stay in the village until Great Saint Master, and reach Earth Saint Master a bit later.

What he gains when he gets into the Great Saint Master level is the ability to use the purple green energy, different from chaotic energy. With chaotic energy he gets a boost in strength that lets him fight way above his level, and the purple green energy let's him break Saint Weapons, among a few other things..
  • Madness said:

Nameless said:

Wait whatt so now in the current translation he is in a village after being attacked and he stays there to reach earth saint level?i am confuse with he says that he got his chaotic energy and lose his saint weapon on this fight from spoilers

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

Right now he will stay in the village until Great Saint Master, and reach Earth Saint Master a bit later.

What he gains when he gets into the Great Saint Master level is the ability to use the purple green energy, different from chaotic energy. With chaotic energy he gets a boost in strength that lets him fight way above his level, and the purple green energy let's him break Saint Weapons, among a few other things..

So i assume that his saint weapon is about to break and heuses his fist to fight and break weapons
    What about the heavenly saint master he just does what he does in the past? Run and hide than ambush and steal cultivation resources tilll strong enough to come out and live?
  • Nameless said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

So i assume that his saint weapon is about to break and heuses his fist to fight and break weapons
    What about the heavenly saint master he just does what he does in the past? Run and hide than ambush and steal cultivation resources tilll strong enough to come out and live?
    Once he's in the Heavenly Saint Level he is pretty much the strongest at his level for a few hundred chapters, that is until he breaks through the Saint Ruler level and people at the Saint Emperor and beyond are chasing after him, then he has to hide for years
  • Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

Once he's in the Heavenly Saint Level he is pretty much the strongest at his level for a few hundred chapters, that is until he breaks through the Saint Ruler level and people at the Saint Emperor and beyond are chasing after him, then he has to hide for years
    why they are after him?
  • Narcox said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

Nameless said:

Madness said:

kidan1310 said:

why they are after him?
    Because of the White Tiger he decided to save ( You can look at earlier spoilers for more)
  • I suppose he trains till op enough to stay outside than go to another realm and joins a op sect and they will stop chasing him?
    I guessed it tell me what actually happen than?
  • Nameless said:

I suppose he trains till op enough to stay outside than go to another realm and joins a op sect and they will stop chasing him?
    I guessed it tell me what actually happen than?

IIRC I think the spoiler said he went to another dimension or some shit like that for 10 years to train. I think him and the tiger become OP. lol