CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

1343536373840»

Comments

• Delano said:
    Any new spoilers about power lvls in raw , harem update and if he went to the world the 2 sword spirits come from?
    I really just used 30 minutes of my  time writing a very detailed answer and when i was editing i fucked up deleting everything...
  • Damn think you can do it again.......?
  • Anything? 

• Delano said:
    Any new spoilers about power lvls in raw , harem update and if he went to the world the 2 sword spirits come from?
    No, he doesn't. Last half year autor write too slow. Аt the present time we have 1 chapter in a week. The action is developing very slow. According to the last raw chapters JC is in Spirit Immortal World. His cultivation about middle stage of Beginning Realm.
  • Will JC marry "QinQin" the disciple of Heavenly Enchantress
  • Anurag said:
    Will JC marry "QinQin" the disciple of Heavenly Enchantress
    No. JC did not feel any love for her and at this moment he still has not returned to Tian Yuan Continent from Saint Realm. So, no progress is expected in the near future
  • DragoM said:
    Anurag said:
    Will JC marry "QinQin" the disciple of Heavenly Enchantress
    No. JC did not feel any love for her and at this moment he still has not returned to Tian Yuan Continent from Saint Realm. So, no progress is expected in the near future
    Thanks
  • Does Jian chen get his other half of his soul which escaped after he saved mo tianyun??