CSG Spoilers (chaotic sword god)

Comments

• Raizen said:

animeda said:

Raizen said:

Any idea what elements he can use after gaining the power of chaos? I know he currently uses light and wind.

he still uses light to heal... his chaotic energies are superior to every other element.
    Does he gain any other powers from the energies?
    He used chaotic energies to rebuild his body... even saint weapons have hard time penetrating or injuring his body. Pretty much any realm his cultivation reaches, his body becomes more stronger/sturdier. Previously in the same realm, he's invincible... Now He can fight a realm above.
    I don't remember any other powers he gained.
  • can somebody please tell which chapter (specifically) his saint weapon actually breaks. Thanks!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

can somebody please tell which chapter (specifically) his saint weapon actually breaks. Thanks!

Should be around 194 or 195.
  • Raizen said:

Any idea what elements he can use after gaining the power of chaos? I know he currently uses light and wind.

He can use the attribute of light but other than that, he has no attribute. Aside from the chaotic part.

• Gravity tales just published a nice glossary to this story. http://gravitytales.com/chaotic-sword-god/glossary/
    It seems like I missed a rank in my explanation previously.

Ranks

圣者 – Saint

大圣者 – Great Saint

圣师 – Saint Master

大圣师 – Great Saint Master

大地圣师 Earth Saint Master

天空圣师 Heaven Saint master

圣王 – Saint Ruler

圣皇 – Saint King

圣帝 – Saint Emperor

光明圣力 – Radiant Saint (Healer or light user)
  • animeda said:

Gravity tales just published a nice glossary to this story. http://gravitytales.com/chaotic-sword-god/glossary/
    It seems like I missed a rank in my explanation previously.

Ranks

圣者 – Saint

大圣者 – Great Saint

圣师 – Saint Master

大圣师 – Great Saint Master

大地圣师 Earth Saint Master

天空圣师 Heaven Saint master

圣王 – Saint Ruler

圣皇 – Saint King

圣帝 – Saint Emperor

光明圣力 – Radiant Saint (Healer or light user)
    Should be noted that Radiant Saint is a different ranking than from this chart.

Merely used to describe a Saint who has the light attribute.
  • Raizen said:

He can use the attribute of light but other than that, he has no attribute. Aside from the chaotic part.

So what can his chaotic attribute do?
  • Raizen said:

So what can his chaotic attribute do?
    Destroy Saint Weapons.
  • ITOITO
    edited September 2015
    animeda said:

I don't remember the name...
    but during the adventure he acquired 2 bodies of level 4 (or 5) beasts. He auctioned the bodies but kept the nucleus. It was a small town so the bodies of level 5 beast got lot of attention from clans around the area.
    They were able to track him down as the guy who sold the bodies and wanted him to give him nucleus (cuz their heir is on the verge f breakthrugh etc etc). They ended up fighting and JC was strong enough to handle even Great saint level fighters. Kills pretty much enough of them...
    One f the guy who was there, thinks he has superior martial skill (because he was able t fight far above his level) so he pretty much waits until JC gets out of the situation and town and then chase him for the skill and ends up injuring JC as he fell off the cliff into the water (that's how he lost his saint weapon and got injured). The guy didn't had any intention of killing him, so he went for crippling.
    The level in this story is something like this
    1. Qi levels (9)
    2. Saint (low/mid/high)
    3. great saint (low/mid/high)
    4. Earth saint (low/mid/high)
    5. sky saint (low/mid/high)
    and so on
    The guy was in Earth saint level... JC was able to fight in great saint level (invincible under the same level - that's why he thought JC was carrying a martial skill)

No Idea about chaos power. Though I can speculate that they wud have gained sentience sooner or later.

I am certain his sword was not broken in the arc, he escaped that dude, fell down the cliff and was fished out of a river by a villager.  That is not to say the same guy does not come back to kick his ass, but it does not happen at this point.
  • Raizen said:

aashish said:

can somebody please tell which chapter (specifically) his saint weapon actually breaks. Thanks!

I am on 362 and unless the MT were that hard to read, his saint sword has not been broken yet.
  • ITO said:

animeda said:

I don't remember the name...
    but during the adventure he acquired 2 bodies of level 4 (or 5) beasts. He auctioned the bodies but kept the nucleus. It was a small town so the bodies of level 5 beast got lot of attention from clans around the area.
    They were able to track him down as the guy who sold the bodies and wanted him to give him nucleus (cuz their heir is on the verge f breakthrugh etc etc). They ended up fighting and JC was strong enough to handle even Great saint level fighters. Kills pretty much enough of them...
    One f the guy who was there, thinks he has superior martial skill (because he was able t fight far above his level) so he pretty much waits until JC gets out of the situation and town and then chase him for the skill and ends up injuring JC as he fell off the cliff into the water (that's how he lost his saint weapon and got injured). The guy didn't had any intention of killing him, so he went for crippling.
    The level in this story is something like this
    1. Qi levels (9)
    2. Saint (low/mid/high)
    3. great saint (low/mid/high)
    4. Earth saint (low/mid/high)
    5. sky saint (low/mid/high)
    and so on
    The guy was in Earth saint level... JC was able to fight in great saint level (invincible under the same level - that's why he thought JC was carrying a martial skill)

No Idea about chaos power. Though I can speculate that they wud have gained sentience sooner or later.

I am certain his sword was not broken in the arc, he escaped that dude, fell down the cliff and was fished out of a river by a villager.  That is not to say the same guy does not come back to kick his ass, but it does not happen at this point.
    yeah... thanks for correcting that... I read this one many months ago... so confused with couple of arcs...
    He lost saint weapon during the chase when he was saving the Tiger Cub... after the merc tournament arc. dammit he got chased in so many arcs it's crazy.
    There were only 2 situations when he got seriously injured... First was with that Earth realm guy... second was after the tournament when he found the tiger cub.
    This time he got rescued by a powerful character who healed him and then gives advice on cultivation.
    It seems like I have to flip thru the raws later to confirm too.
  • ITOITO
    edited September 2015
    So you want a spoiler?

118-124

Flames Merc Groups in the forest find baby 5-band tiger,
    then fight Zhou Mercs for possession. Then mama tiger shows up and kills
    everyone and the Flames gives their lives to protect Jian Chen because they know
    they are going to die and they hope he can live to give their space belts to their
    families.

125-141

Jian Chen rub some Lords son wrong way, kills one of his
    body guards, then the son goes crying to daddy. 
    The problem is daddy is the leader of the Tianxiong family, the strongest
    family in Wacker city, and the crybaby is the only son of the leader, who is
    unable to conceive any more children because junk got injured in a war.

So daddy Dickless, ambushes Jian Chen in is favorite restaurant
    and Jian Chen goes postal on him and 50 (maybe 100) or so henchmen Dickless
    brought with him and completely destroys the restaurant, and even manages to
    cut off the crybaby’s head before making a beeline out of town with the
    everyone chasing him into the woods.

Once they get in the woods it is full on jungle warfare and Jian
    Chen turns into Rambo….seriously he is in and out like a gusts and slaughters
    about 500 of Dickless’s men.

Then Dickless leaves with his tail between his legs and puts
    a bounty on Jian Chen’s head, but Jian

142-158

Chen just sees that as an opportunity to attract and hunt other
    cultivators and do some power ups.  Good
    stuff, he slaughters the crap out of lots of people.

159-164

Jian Chen finds some L-5 beasts in the death fight and takes
    advantage and gains both cores and bodies. He the high tails it to the nearest town to sell the beast bodies.  Along
    the way he kills some stuff, and meets and noble who gives him a token to contact
    him later.

165-191

Jian Chen disguises himself as an old man named “Cloudless”
    and tries to auction off the L5 beast bodies, and not the cores and quietly
    leave.  Well too many people want the L5
    cores, and they track him down and try to take them.   During the fight when everyone sees his sword
    still they think he as a battle ability and they want that more than the cores.

192-193

He escapes into a well, and takes off his disguise only to
    be found out by a snake that can smell him, and barely makes it out of town
    heavily injured being chased by a badass earth type cultivator who beats the crap
    out of Jian Chen. He plans to take Jian Chen captive and make him write down
    the combat skill.

Just before he gets the final beat down he gets the name of
    the badass, Yan Alcazar and then conveniently falls off a cliff.

194-197

Rescued by Rosco, of the village people.

198-202

POWER UP! Then does village stuff.

203-207

Meets and saves Zhang Ming East

This guy joins the Flames Merc Group, and later does some
    major powering up.

Leave the village to go back to Wacker city, and meets the
    Loyalty Mercs on the way where he helps them kill a L4 ape.

208-217

In Wacker city he goes to find the Zhou Merc Group and
    slaughters them, all them. This was payback for the L5 tiger cub they tried to
    take, when his Flame Merc Groups was annihilated.

The “Santo” or mayor I guess, asks him to please not kill any
    more people because the magic beasts are getting to do a once every 20-year
    raid on the city and they need all the mercs they have.

219-225

Jian Chen ignores Santo, and goes and wipes out Dickless’s
    family (Tianxiong) then strong arms every other Merc group that was standing
    behind Dickless to stand behind him. One of them refuses and he cuts their soul
    sword in half in the blink of an eye, then the rest quickly agree Jian Chen is
    the head honcho.

Jian Chen reforms the Flame Merc Group and after showing the
    other mercs what a badass he is, they all join him.

226-249

The magic beast attack Wacker city, and Santo had asked
    nearby cities to send some bad-asses to help fight, which they did. A couple of
    them tried to test out Jian Chen and got a taste of glowing pubic region and
    many paper cuts.

The beasties attack but the L4 magic beasts are too much,
    but the experts from the other towns say they are saving their power for the L5
    Beasts, so Jian Chen decides to jump in and help, where he single handedly
    kills about 90% of them running all over the place.  The Mercs see this and are in awe.

Then three L5 beast show up, Phosphorus Green Ape, The L5
    tiger that had killed the Flames, and armored frost crocodile. The experts jump
    in to fight, but Jian Chen, seeing the tiger takes dibs on it and makes a
    b-line.

Long story short…. Jian Chen kills the tiger by himself,
    then with the help of the other experts kills the other two as well.

When he wakes up in bed heavily injured they give him two of
    the L5 cores, and the bodies off all three, but he only takes the tiger body
    for a big BBQ for the new Flames mercs, who can’t believe he is going to share.
    He also pays for a light healer to help them too, and they love him for it.

250-259

Some rich people come to Wacker city to stay in their summer
    house and they try to bully Jian Chen out of the beast cores, he kills all of
    them.

Someone in the family is connected and when they ask one of
    the higher-ups what they should do about Jian Chen, he says to leave him alone,
    they can’t afford to offend someone like Jian Chen.

260-264

Jian Chen hears about a big mercenary contest, and decides to go, the reward is to cultivate in a temple and get big power ups.

265-270

Over hears soldiers talking about invading his homeland.

Ambushes kings transport and steals 1000s of L5 cores and an
    advanced magic cannon.

Goes back and picks up Ming East from Roscoe’s village.

270-287

Makes friends with nice rich people and arranges a portal
    like transport to the merc contest.

Buys a magic shiny rock that everyone else wants but he
    absorbs it.

Goes to the mountains does a major power up.

Come back to rich peoples house again and the father gives
    him a book to hide his power up because of his age people would freak out, then
    asks him to protect his son in the Merc games.

Take the portal to the Merc games.

288-290

Ming East who says he does not want to play the merc game,
    at the last minute begs to go and the head dude lets him. Then they are transported
    to strange land for one year where they have to collect the most tokens of
    other players for that one year.

291- More later.

• ITOITO
    edited September 2015
    I think I skipped the part where he meets the yellow dress girl naked in the river and she tried to kill him.

I think this is around 160...

Jian Chen comes out of the mountains after hunting mercs for a long time and he is stinky and dirty.  When he finds a river, he strips butt-ass naked and promptly falls asleep only to awaken when he face runs into the butt of a pretty girl bathing in the river, then hilarity ensues.

He runs away, gets dressed, she catches up, and despite it really being an accident does everything she can to kill him while he just keeps backing up.  Then her uncle, Mr. Badass wind mage shows up and caves Jian Chen's chest in and leaves him for dead.

The girl wants to go back and finish the job but Mr Wind, shows her his hand where Jian Chan managed to cut him and says they need to leave him alone and hope they have not offended someone important, even though they basically left him for dead with a caved in chest.

Jian Chan does the light healing thing but it takes him a couple of days.

• Give us more after 291
  • Thank you very much for the spoilers!
  • ITO said:

I think I skipped the part where he meets the yellow dress girl naked in the river and she tried to kill him.

I think this is around 160...

Jian Chen comes out of the mountains after hunting mercs for a long time and he is stinky and dirty.  When he finds a river, he strips butt-ass naked and promptly falls asleep only to awaken when he face runs into the butt of a pretty girl bathing in the river, then hilarity ensues.

He runs away, gets dressed, she catches up, and despite it really being an accident does everything she can to kill him while he just keeps backing up.  Then her uncle, Mr. Badass wind mage shows up and caves Jian Chen's chest in and leaves him for dead.

The girl wants to go back and finish the job but Mr Wind, shows her his hand where Jian Chan managed to cut him and says they need to leave him alone and hope they have not offended someone important, even though they basically left him for dead with a caved in chest.

Jian Chan does the light healing thing but it takes him a couple of days.

Wasn't that part already translated?
  • Question: what is his and his wives reaction when he founds out that he has a son?
  • yeah I think you are right it was, my timeline is going off of memory, and I got confused.
  • More:

Oh a quick note about the mercenary competition, there
    is an age cut off limit, no one over 40 is allowed to participate, and some try
    to sneak in anyways and are killed during the portal transport.

So Ming East and Jian Chen are sent via this magic portal to
    a far away land where they have to live for a year as they collect tokens from
    other competitors, with the idea being the ones to finish with the most tokens
    wins or something like that.  I think
    just living through this challenge with and keeping your own token is
    considered a pass too.

Jain Chen and Ming East discuss why Ming is there because he
    explicitly said he was not qualified to compete, and he says a mysterious force
    called to him and made him do it.

They kill some people who think they are week…(a re-occurring
    theme).

Then the “force” that is calling Ming East draws them to a mountain covered in
    poison mist, Ming East gives Jain Chen some pills (which he does not need) and they
    start walking up the mounting only for t the poison to get stronger and Ming
    East wants to go back.  Jain Chen gives
    him a drop of is blood (remember gold stripped snake blood, makes Jain Chen immune
    to most poisons) and they continue to the top where they find a temple, with a
    Uber-OP badass who is 5,000 years old. The machine translations are tough, but
    I think he is at the top of the cultivation ladder, or damn close.

Mr. OP turns out to be an old family friend of Ming East who
    has been searching for the descendants of the Ming family for 5,000 years, in
    order to honor a promise to his friend.  
    He takes in Ming for “special training”, where his is going to rebuild
    him and make him stronger.

Jian Chen excuses himself and goes to a nearby protected
    valley (surrounded by poison mist) and cultivates in the flowers for 10-months before
    heading off to collect tokens.

---

When Jian Chen comes back through poison mist the other
    mercs see him and try to take away whatever treasure he is using to survive the
    mist, because they think he is week.  You
    know what happens next, and it happens a few more times too.

---

Then he almost gets shot by a guy with magic cannon, and the
    catches the guy with the cannon.  He
    makes him show how to build the cannon from the parts he stole from the king’s
    soldiers.  Back when the robbed them of
    the canon and 1000s of L5 cores, the cannon was in parts an needed assembly, so
    no he is learning how.

The someone sees him shooting the cannon and fires a missile
    like arrow at him and he is off to learn them a lesson too.  Only it’s the yellow dress girl (and her
    friend who sort of fades in and out of the story) who is still pissed off at
    him over bumping into her ass in the river when they were both butt naked.

They talk, spar, trade barbs and apologies but then are approached
    by powerful group of Mercs who are being lead by a young spoiled punk who wants
    the bow from the yellow skirted girl. 

It turns out the bow is a family treasure that turns they
    arrows into something like missiles, and can make a mediocre cultivator into a
    badass archer.  Well the spoiled kid XXXX
    wants it. I think they are from the Stone House Clan, and they entered the Merc
    contest just to steal this bow.

Yellow skirt tell Jian Chen, that if the river thing really was an accident
    then he should apologize by helping her with the Stone House brat, to which he
    agrees (he would have helped her anyway) and starts killing body guards left
    and right.

Jian Chen tries to stab spoiled kid XXXX throat but he is protected
    by a force field and it pushes his sword away. Then spoiled kid XXXX takes out
    a small Iron Buddha that grows into a giant statue and starts stomping the crap
    out of Jian Chen, so he grabs the girl and runs away fast.

---

Yellow Skirt (and friend) and Jian Chen then run into Jian
    Chen’s rich friend (the one whose father asked him to protect) and he saves him
    at the last minute from dying and then they all go hide a cave, where they meet
    two other mercs who tell them about a treasure mountain protected by L5 beasts
    nearby that contains a secret combat skill. 
    So they all high tail it over the treasure mountain.

----

When they get to the treasure mountain there is a huge merc
    camp just outside where all the top players are gathering to organize an assault
    on the mountain with the 5 top mercs.

When Jian Chen starts to set up his tent some “middle aged
    man” starts yelling at him about having to have permission to set up a tent,
    then makes the biggest mistake of his life by trying to teach the young punk a
    lesson by kicking him.  Jian Chen cuts
    off his leg so fast nobody even saw the sword.

I will come back and put the chapter numbers and add more
    later.

• ITO said:

More:

Oh a quick note about the mercenary competition, there
    is an age cut off limit, no one over 40 is allowed to participate, and some try
    to sneak in anyways and are killed during the portal transport.

So Ming East and Jian Chen are sent via this magic portal to
    a far away land where they have to live for a year as they collect tokens from
    other competitors, with the idea being the ones to finish with the most tokens
    wins or something like that.  I think
    just living through this challenge with and keeping your own token is
    considered a pass too.

Jain Chen and Ming East discuss why Ming is there because he
    explicitly said he was not qualified to compete, and he says a mysterious force
    called to him and made him do it.

They kill some people who think they are week…(a re-occurring
    theme).

Then the “force” that is calling Ming East draws them to a mountain covered in
    poison mist, Ming East gives Jain Chen some pills (which he does not need) and they
    start walking up the mounting only for t the poison to get stronger and Ming
    East wants to go back.  Jain Chen gives
    him a drop of is blood (remember gold stripped snake blood, makes Jain Chen immune
    to most poisons) and they continue to the top where they find a temple, with a
    Uber-OP badass who is 5,000 years old. The machine translations are tough, but
    I think he is at the top of the cultivation ladder, or damn close.

Mr. OP turns out to be an old family friend of Ming East who
    has been searching for the descendants of the Ming family for 5,000 years, in
    order to honor a promise to his friend.  
    He takes in Ming for “special training”, where his is going to rebuild
    him and make him stronger.

Jian Chen excuses himself and goes to a nearby protected
    valley (surrounded by poison mist) and cultivates in the flowers for 10-months before
    heading off to collect tokens.

---

When Jian Chen comes back through poison mist the other
    mercs see him and try to take away whatever treasure he is using to survive the
    mist, because they think he is week.  You
    know what happens next, and it happens a few more times too.

---

Then he almost gets shot by a guy with magic cannon, and the
    catches the guy with the cannon.  He
    makes him show how to build the cannon from the parts he stole from the king’s
    soldiers.  Back when the robbed them of
    the canon and 1000s of L5 cores, the cannon was in parts an needed assembly, so
    no he is learning how.

The someone sees him shooting the cannon and fires a missile
    like arrow at him and he is off to learn them a lesson too.  Only it’s the yellow dress girl (and her
    friend who sort of fades in and out of the story) who is still pissed off at
    him over bumping into her ass in the river when they were both butt naked.

They talk, spar, trade barbs and apologies but then are approached
    by powerful group of Mercs who are being lead by a young spoiled punk who wants
    the bow from the yellow skirted girl. 

It turns out the bow is a family treasure that turns they
    arrows into something like missiles, and can make a mediocre cultivator into a
    badass archer.  Well the spoiled kid XXXX
    wants it. I think they are from the Stone House Clan, and they entered the Merc
    contest just to steal this bow.

Yellow skirt tell Jian Chen, that if the river thing really was an accident
    then he should apologize by helping her with the Stone House brat, to which he
    agrees (he would have helped her anyway) and starts killing body guards left
    and right.

Jian Chen tries to stab spoiled kid XXXX throat but he is protected
    by a force field and it pushes his sword away. Then spoiled kid XXXX takes out
    a small Iron Buddha that grows into a giant statue and starts stomping the crap
    out of Jian Chen, so he grabs the girl and runs away fast.

---

Yellow Skirt (and friend) and Jian Chen then run into Jian
    Chen’s rich friend (the one whose father asked him to protect) and he saves him
    at the last minute from dying and then they all go hide a cave, where they meet
    two other mercs who tell them about a treasure mountain protected by L5 beasts
    nearby that contains a secret combat skill. 
    So they all high tail it over the treasure mountain.

----

When they get to the treasure mountain there is a huge merc
    camp just outside where all the top players are gathering to organize an assault
    on the mountain with the 5 top mercs.

When Jian Chen starts to set up his tent some “middle aged
    man” starts yelling at him about having to have permission to set up a tent,
    then makes the biggest mistake of his life by trying to teach the young punk a
    lesson by kicking him.  Jian Chen cuts
    off his leg so fast nobody even saw the sword.

I will come back and put the chapter numbers and add more
    later.

ITO thanks for the spoilers. If is is possible (being an ungrateful leecher i know) can you put JC cultivation levels in these spoilers? I think at the current translated level he is a mid/late Great Saint. I assume since he got 1,000 L5 monster cores he has been leveling up throughout your summaries. Thanks
  • I really wish I could, but the MT are not very clear on cultivation levels, and I can't make heads or tails of it.
  • ITO said:

I really wish I could, but the MT are not very clear on cultivation levels, and I can't make heads or tails of it.

what do you use to machine translate the raws?
  • ITOITO
    edited September 2015
    MT = machine translation, or more specifically Google Translations. They are OK for CSG, but they don't work well at all for other stories like ISSTH.
  • Raizen said:

aashish said:

Thats when I will read it because right now its boring as hell. I even stop MT around chapter 130.
  • Just read the last translated chapter about the gold beast cub. (Ch 118)
    does he get that as a pet? if not in the future does he get a awesome pet/companion? 
    and i am also curious about what happens to it anyone know?
  • Just read the last translated chapter about the gold beast cub. (Ch 118)

does he get that as a pet? if not in the future does he get a awesome pet/companion? 
    and i am also curious about what happens to it anyone know?
    No, and yes.

Few questions. When does he start building his harem? Like when does he finally meet his Fiancé? When does the tiger cub become his pet? Also is the raws still ongoing or has it ended already and at what chapter?

The king had already arranged his daughter to be married to JC... he has already met her... she was the only girl who talked to him in the Library of his school..
    The girl in Yellow dress is No 2 (she'll start to like him in Merc tournament)
    No the current tiger cub isn't the one... The one he get is pretty much some kind of royal beast bloodline. JC saved the mother beast from getting hunted... and then she revealed that she could talk to him telepathically... I think she could also take human form (Though I am not sure).
    not sure about raws... I stopped reading at some point when one of the arc got little boring.
  • animeda said:

Few questions. When does he start building his harem? Like when does he finally meet his Fiancé? When does the tiger cub become his pet? Also is the raws still ongoing or has it ended already and at what chapter?

The king had already arranged his daughter to be married to JC... he has already met her... she was the only girl who talked to him in the Library of his school..
    The girl in Yellow dress is No 2 (she'll start to like him in Merc tournament)
    No the current tiger cub isn't the one... The one he get is pretty much some kind of royal beast bloodline. JC saved the mother beast from getting hunted... and then she revealed that she could talk to him telepathically... I think she could also take human form (Though I am not sure).
    not sure about raws... I stopped reading at some point when one of the arc got little boring.
    So the girl in the library who has taken an interest and started talking to him in school was the Princess? How come the douche who liked her didn't recognize her? Unless she was wearing a disguise or something.

• So the girl in the library who has taken an interest and started talking to him in school was the Princess? How come the douche who liked her didn't recognize her? Unless she was wearing a disguise or something.

well it's not like these guys have photographs... but I think it was more of "words of  mouth" effect... everyone who met her said, she was most beautiful girl in the country... in his arrogance he wanted to marry the most beautiful girl.
  • edited September 2015
    animeda said:

So the girl in the library who has taken an interest and started talking to him in school was the Princess? How come the douche who liked her didn't recognize her? Unless she was wearing a disguise or something.

well it's not like these guys have photographs... but I think it was more of "words of  mouth" effect... everyone who met her said, she was most beautiful girl in the country... in his arrogance he wanted to marry the most beautiful girl.
    That's where my confusion stems from because the douche already met the princess once before that's why he decided that he wanted to marry her and that she's his. So how come he didn't recognize her when he saw her with JC in the library that one time? That's why I'm thinking wether she was wearing a disguise or something.