Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• So technically, the other transcendents could be just as strong as MC. That's disappointing a little bit for some reason.

But why did Allheaven not target the other transcendent then? Why only these three people?
    Could be yes, could be no, we will never know it but Wang Lin is confirmed to be stronger than Mie Sheng (Extermination Old Man, the one with the ancient boat) as Mie Sheng himself said it.
    The novels never really goes into detail about the other transcendent. 
  • @Royal ancestor I couldn't resist the urge to read some BTD spoiler. Please answer my questions, i think my head is going to burst: 1. When do we learn that it's all an illusion (which volume)?
    2. Who are Bei Ling and the grandfather really?
    3. Who the fuck is the real love interest/wife?

I thought Wang Lin had it rough but Su Ming is just a name for tragedy......
  • tombec94 said:
    @Royal ancestor I couldn't resist the urge to read some BTD spoiler. Please answer my questions, i think my head is going to burst: 1. When do we learn that it's all an illusion (which volume)?

I don't think this is the right thread for discuss that but I'll answer anyway

1. I forger the exact chapter. It wasn't exactly an illusion but somekind of reincarnation cycle spell. It kind of make Su Ming life goes in a circle, he experience wushan tribe and so on then after die and reincarnated will goes back to wushan tribe from the beginning also maybe there are real people alongside him but most of them are projection of the Immortal Clan, however Su Ming manage to break the current cycle because of a certain reason. We will also find out later that the cycle will be beneficial for him, not really intended by the one who create it, Di Tian/ Heavenly Emperor (or is he really not intended it ? ;) just to give you a head, Di Tian is one of the people who's technically still alive at the end of the novel by his own effort not by Su Ming resurrect him), but a certain someone using it for Su Ming's advantage.
    Grandfather

2. I forget, is Bei Ling one of his friend that's in Wushan Tribe ? if yes then he's part of the Immortal Clan who project themself into Su Ming's cycle to keep him sink into the cycle (iirc Bei Ling also some sort of prince/young master in the Immortal Clan), there's also Bai ...(forgot her name) who supposedly Su Ming's love interest but much later in the novel turn out she's (her real body) an elder from a clan who's working with the Immortal Clan and the love thing is she try to bind and make Su Ming sink deeper in the cycle.
     As for Grandfather, he's one of the people who genuinely care for Su Ming. Funny thing is his real body wasn't an old man. He's a follower/disciple of Su Xuan Yi who's supposedly Su Ming's father
    Su Xuan Yi turn out to be not Su Ming's father and has been manipulate Su Ming since the time Su Ming is a baby (or unborn as it turn out Su Ming is just a remnant soul). Su Ming real father name is Su Zhan. As for Su Xuan Yi real child
    hinted to be Yu Xuan
    turn out to be no and Su Xuan Yi also manipulate Yu Xuan in similar way with Su Ming.
    Su Xuan Yi real son is Lei Chen

Grandfather was actually the reincarnation of a Barbarian Elder. The one you read at the prolog/beginning of story who's keep saying he saw hope. He has accompany Su Ming in every cycle that Su Ming experience and deliberately make Su Ming choose Barbarian cultivation because of a certain reason that's not in Su Xuan Yi's plan.
    3. He has several real love interest. Yu Xuan, Fang Canglan and Xu Hui. It has been imply that during the time they were drunk Su Ming did "it" with Xu Hui. However, at the end of novel the one who's technically his wife since she kind of has a child with him is Yu Xuan. I said kind of because they weren't exactly do "it" to conceived her. At Su Ming end of the novel level he just need to like "let there be a child" and Yu Xuan really become pregnant.
  • tombec94 said:
    @Royal ancestor I couldn't resist the urge to read some BTD spoiler. Please answer my questions, i think my head is going to burst: 1. When do we learn that it's all an illusion (which volume)?

I don't think this is the right thread for discuss that but I'll answer anyway

1. I forger the exact chapter. It wasn't exactly an illusion but somekind of reincarnation cycle spell. It kind of make Su Ming life goes in a circle, he experience wushan tribe and so on then after die and reincarnated will goes back to wushan tribe from the beginning also maybe there are real people alongside him but most of them are projection of the Immortal Clan, however Su Ming manage to break the current cycle because of a certain reason. We will also find out later that the cycle will be beneficial for him, not really intended by the one who create it, Di Tian/ Heavenly Emperor (or is he really not intended it ? ;) just to give you a head, Di Tian is one of the people who's technically still alive at the end of the novel by his own effort not by Su Ming resurrect him), but a certain someone using it for Su Ming's advantage.
    Grandfather

2. I forget, is Bei Ling one of his friend that's in Wushan Tribe ? if yes then he's part of the Immortal Clan who project themself into Su Ming's cycle to keep him sink into the cycle (iirc Bei Ling also some sort of prince/young master in the Immortal Clan), there's also Bai ...(forgot her name) who supposedly Su Ming's love interest but much later in the novel turn out she's (her real body) an elder from a clan who's working with the Immortal Clan and the love thing is she try to bind and make Su Ming sink deeper in the cycle.
     As for Grandfather, he's one of the people who genuinely care for Su Ming. Funny thing is his real body wasn't an old man. He's a follower/disciple of Su Xuan Yi who's supposedly Su Ming's father
    Su Xuan Yi turn out to be not Su Ming's father and has been manipulate Su Ming since the time Su Ming is a baby (or unborn as it turn out Su Ming is just a remnant soul). Su Ming real father name is Su Zhan. As for Su Xuan Yi real child
    hinted to be Yu Xuan
    turn out to be no and Su Xuan Yi also manipulate Yu Xuan in similar way with Su Ming.
    Su Xuan Yi real son is Lei Chen

Grandfather was actually the reincarnation of a Barbarian Elder. The one you read at the prolog/beginning of story who's keep saying he saw hope. He has accompany Su Ming in every cycle that Su Ming experience and deliberately make Su Ming choose Barbarian cultivation because of a certain reason that's not in Su Xuan Yi's plan.
    3. He has several real love interest. Yu Xuan, Fang Canglan and Xu Hui. It has been imply that during the time they were drunk Su Ming did "it" with Xu Hui. However, at the end of novel the one who's technically his wife since she kind of has a child with him is Yu Xuan. I said kind of because they weren't exactly do "it" to conceived her. At Su Ming end of the novel level he just need to like "let there be a child" and Yu Xuan really become pregnant.
    This novel is so strange, anyways thanks for answering. I give up in trying to understand the final chapters, Su Ming should be dead how come in ISSTH it's implied he is still alive?
  • tombec94 said:
    This novel is so strange, anyways thanks for answering. I give up in trying to understand the final chapters, Su Ming should be dead how come in ISSTH it's implied he is still alive?
    The real final chapter of BTD (BTD wasn't actually end at 1483 but there was a side chapter) was meant to connect BTD to RI as the question like the origin of Heaven Defying Bead and some people identity is revealed. 
    Su Ming dead at end of BTD is questionable as the butterfly can have world inside him but still alive. The dead thing is only hinted as he sped up the growing process of the world inside him by using his own life force therefore, making him supposedly exhaust his life force. Even at the end it's only said that his body keep floating and roaming the vast until a vortex opened up and his body enter it along with his master (Tian Xie Zi) who show up out of nowhere.
  • Will one of meng hao's clones survive and reach daosource?
  • edited May 2017
    Will one of meng hao's clones survive and reach daosource?
    Nope the only purpose of the clone and his reincarnations is to complete the 9th hex. MH reaches daosource in the necropolis after the 9th reincarnation of his clone creates the 9th hex. Actually MH goes beyond daosource and reaches half ancestor realm, ancestor realm being the level after daosource. Also once the 9th hex is finished the 9th reincarnation of the clone fuses back with MH. And, by the way, the plotline involving the clone's 9th reincarnation is very sad.
  • Does Meng Hao's foundation ever get a boost from fusing back with his clone? I saw that Fang Mu creates 108 flipping Soul Lamps (which is ridiculous) so I was wondering if MH ever benefits from any of that.
  • edited May 2017
    tombec94 said:
    Will one of meng hao's clones survive and reach daosource?
    Nope the only purpose of the clone and his reincarnations is to complete the 9th hex. MH reaches daosource in the necropolis after the 9th reincarnation of his clone creates the 9th hex. Actually MH goes beyond daosource and reaches half ancestor realm, ancestor realm being the level after daosource. Also once the 9th hex is finished the 9th reincarnation of the clone fuses back with MH. And, by the way, the plotline involving the clone's 9th reincarnation is very sad.
    Will he step into the ancestor realm before the book ends because half ancestor shoud be peak daosource?

Daosource should work like escence which you get from an high understanding. How many daosources can you have and will his Hexes be his daosource?

How does daosource and ancestor realm work what is the purpose?

Are there alot of people who are ancestor realm or higher?
  • this is the last book 
  • Does anyone know what chapter he reaches transcendence?
  • What did the M&S invaders wish for from the parrot?
  • What will happen to Bai Wuchen, Sha Jiudong, the Sect Leader, and Jin Yunshan after fighting Meng hao for the mirror shards?
  • Rah said:
    Does anyone know what chapter he reaches transcendence?
    I wanna know this too.
  • Rah said:
    Does anyone know what chapter he reaches transcendence?
    I wanna know this too.
    1536-1537

• Shratath said:
    Yes, it's in one of the side story of A will eternal

is it translated ?? if not where can i read the raw ?
    not translated, I read it here http://www.biquge.cc/html/9/9378/

haha thnx for the link :) :P
  • From reading Spoilers, its been revealed that Meng Hao will reach a nameless cultivation realm above ancestor realm (or is it 2 levels above ancestor realm?) by the end of the novel. Could someone spoil what cultivation levels the other main characters from the other Er Gen's novels reach by the end of their respective novels?
  • edited May 2017
    From reading Spoilers, its been revealed that Meng Hao will reach a nameless cultivation realm above ancestor realm (or is it 2 levels above ancestor realm?) by the end of the novel. Could someone spoil what cultivation levels the other main characters from the other Er Gen's novels reach by the end of their respective novels?

I think Wang Lin reaches Heaven Trampling and Su Ming reached Boundless Dao. Both of these are comparable to the Daosource Realm, if I remember correctly.

However, I think it got mentioned that they are currently more powerful than Allheaven was at his peak, or something like that. After all, it's been millions of years since the events of their novels, I'm pretty sure.
  • From reading Spoilers, its been revealed that Meng Hao will reach a nameless cultivation realm above ancestor realm (or is it 2 levels above ancestor realm?) by the end of the novel. Could someone spoil what cultivation levels the other main characters from the other Er Gen's novels reach by the end of their respective novels?

I think Wang Lin reaches Heaven Trampling and Su Ming reached Boundless Dao. Both of these are comparable to the Daosource Realm, if I remember correctly.

However, I think it got mentioned that they are currently more powerful than Allheaven was at his peak, or something like that. After all, it's been millions of years since the events of their novels, I'm pretty sure.
    I'll add something here: in ISSTH it is implied that when Wang Lin, Su Ming and Vast Expanse Ancestor fought against Allheaven they were half ancestor realm. Allheaven has 9 forms, basically he can transform in anything which existed in Vast Expanse, his 8th form is vast expanse ancestor, su ming and wang lin when they fought against him, and their level is stated to be half ancestor (MH is in nameless realm at this point but he is in trouble against the three)
  • tombec94 said:
    From reading Spoilers, its been revealed that Meng Hao will reach a nameless cultivation realm above ancestor realm (or is it 2 levels above ancestor realm?) by the end of the novel. Could someone spoil what cultivation levels the other main characters from the other Er Gen's novels reach by the end of their respective novels?

I'll add something here: in ISSTH it is implied that when Wang Lin, Su Ming and Vast Expanse Ancestor fought against Allheaven they were half ancestor realm. Allheaven has 9 forms, basically he can transform in anything which existed in Vast Expanse, his 8th form is vast expanse ancestor, su ming and wang lin when they fought against him, and their level is stated to be half ancestor (MH is in nameless realm at this point but he is in trouble against the three)
    iirc Su Ming was also hinted to be Ancestor Realm as it has been stated that an Ancestor Realm Cultivator has world inside them just like Su Ming at the end of BTD but this is just my speculation as the butterfly can also has world inside it (albeit different quality of world) despite not even reach Dao Divinity
  • previous spoilers had stated about meng hao getting daosource fleshly body before his cultivation reaches there. So does it happen some time later? or was it a misunderstanding of raws about the vast expanse body?
  • previous spoilers had stated about meng hao getting daosource fleshly body before his cultivation reaches there. So does it happen some time later? or was it a misunderstanding of raws about the vast expanse body?
    It's a misunderstanding of the mtl. The mtl translated vast expanse as boundless therefore vast expanse body also being translated as boundless body making people confused it with boundless dao level. Actually the chinese word being used in boundless dao level and vast expanse is different but the meaning is more or less the same. MH actually reach transcendence in fleshly body after he reach it in cultivation
  • Around which chapter does mh reach trancendence?
  • xaryte said:
    Around which chapter does mh reach trancendence?
    1536-1537
  • What will MH clone do on the later chapters after 1477? It's when the other Chosens are taking over the Shrines spots, and when MH is fighting against the basilisk lizard
  • LuffyKun said:
    What will MH clone do on the later chapters after 1477? It's when the other Chosens are taking over the Shrines spots, and when MH is fighting against the basilisk lizard
    I'm just wondering what the chosen are gonna do to piss mh off this time..
  • xaryte said:
    LuffyKun said:
    What will MH clone do on the later chapters after 1477? It's when the other Chosens are taking over the Shrines spots, and when MH is fighting against the basilisk lizard
    I'm just wondering what the chosen are gonna do to piss mh off this time..
    He will challenge all the mountains and take the #1 spot, he did that because he just noticed that yan er is chu yuyan so he wants to make her happy and decided to do all that just for her.
  • Question

Does Yan'er go through 9 lives too in order to end up with Meng Hao's clone?
  • Question

Does Yan'er go through 9 lives too in order to end up with Meng Hao's clone?
    no, however, she pursue all the reincarnation (she suspect that his master,Fang Mu, didn't die and only voluntarily enter the reincarnation cycle) but only manage to find him at the 9th reincarnation