Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• icyshogun said:
    I am confused.Does he change back into an immortal after he completes his 9th hex?
    If he complete it the way he did in current translated chapter, yes. However, he didn't do it that way so he stay a demon
    What does the 9th Hex do?

We know that the 8th Hex as an Essence is space stuff, while being a Hex, it stops them for some time. Then what about the other Hexes as Essences?
  • LuffyKun said:
    icyshogun said:
    I am confused.Does he change back into an immortal after he completes his 9th hex?
    If he complete it the way he did in current translated chapter, yes. However, he didn't do it that way so he stay a demon
    What does the 9th Hex do?

We know that the 8th Hex as an Essence is space stuff, while being a Hex, it stops them for some time. Then what about the other Hexes as Essences?
    If what people say is right it's like a natural disaster hex which cause natural distasters
  • If Vast Expanse School is supposedly the Boundless Sect from this spoiler thread, who are Vast Expanse SOCIETY?
    iirc outside of the vast expanse (actually still part of the vast expanse and not yet into the outside universe, the universe of vast expanse is divided into inside and outside) there was originally a world but it's already in ruins.
    Shratath said:
    Yes, it's in one of the side story of A will eternal

is it translated ?? if not where can i read the raw ?
    not translated, I read it here http://www.biquge.cc/html/9/9378/
    tombec94 said:
    H_C_L said:
    Wait, let me get this straight, The Immortal is the main body of AllHeaven in which he was the clone?
    Yes, but it is kind of strange, it seems Allheaven is an indipendent clone/sliver of soul as he fears the immortal
    I think the reason he fear the immortal is because he subconsciously still remember the time he's the clone of The Immortal (although all of his memories of those times were gone) and since he's the clone he's in a way being "suppressed" by The Immortal. Also, in the side story itself he's depicted as seemingly has independent thought process.
    iamtawsif said:
    What chapter does meng hao become a transcendent? Does he deal with the sixth paragon and other 9 essence dudes that are messing with him?
    Forget the exact chapter, but he will kill the sixth and eight paragon in the next few chapters. At the end of the novel, of the four 9 essences peak paragons of Vast Expanse School only Jin Yunshan remain (Sect Leader die of normal death (exhausted longevity), Bai Wei choose to remain at outside vast expanse until she die, Sha Jiudong killed by new M&S Realm protection created by MH), he's already half transcendence at this point and only need to transcend at soul to be completely transcendence. After he spend sometime at secluded meditation as punishment from MH, he choose to leave the Vast Expanse to search for good fortune to be completely transcendence as it's impossible in the vast expanse (he's still on Immortal path).
    Why did the M&S realm protector kill Sha Jiudong?
  • edited May 2017
    How strong is Han Bei in book 9 and is the green robed man in chapter 1448 the true Wang Lin?
  • edited May 2017
    How strong is Han Bei in book 9 and is the green robed man in chapter 1448 the true Wang Lin?
    Han Bei is a lot weaker than MH but she has two aces up her sleeve: she is allheaven's slave and she has half of Chu Yuyan's soul. Her death will be one of the most satisfying events in book 9, Er Gen really wanted the readers to hate her.
    And yes the green robed man was Wang Lin.
  • Suran said:
    It's not protector but somekind of protection spell left by MH on new M&S Realm. At that time, M&S Realm was in a war with Vast Expanse Sect (all people from MH time already long gone and only one or two people such as Sha Jiudong still alive, even in M&S Realm no one know MH anymore), Sha Jiudong at this time already infinitely close to transcendence (not yet half transcendence but already surmounted 9 essences).
    tombec94 said:
    Han Bei is a lot weaker than MH but she has two aces up her sleeve: she is allheaven's slave and she has half of Chu Yuyan's soul. Her death will be one of the most satisfying events in book 9, Er Gen really wanted the readers to hate her.
    We don't know though whether it's the main Wang Lin as the main Wang Lin always dress in white as opposed to Slaughter who dress in all black but he is indeed one version of Wang Lin.

• Suran said:
    It's not protector but somekind of protection spell left by MH on new M&S Realm. At that time, M&S Realm was in a war with Vast Expanse Sect (all people from MH time already long gone and only one or two people such as Sha Jiudong still alive, even in M&S Realm no one know MH anymore), Sha Jiudong at this time already infinitely close to transcendence (not yet half transcendence but already surmounted 9 essences).
    tombec94 said:
    We don't know though whether it's the main Wang Lin as the main Wang Lin always dress in white as opposed to Slaughter who dress in all black but he is indeed one version of Wang Lin.

wang lin had wayyy too many clones -_-
  • tombec94 said:
    Well, so far I don't know why I would hate her, but I'm guessing it's because she betrays the M&S realm in some way? But still, is she in immortal realm? Ancient realm?
  • Suran said:
    tombec94 said:

Why was the M&S Realm at war with Vast Expanse Sect? 
  • LuffyKun said:
    Suran said:
    I don't really read the translated chapters now but i assume that Sha Juidong is called "gold clothed supreme" on MTL? if he was that then this is my answer for why he want make war with 9 m&s. :)

He really hate meng hao to the bone so after he leveled up he wants to take revenge on meng hao, unfortunately meng hao was already above transcendence during that time so taking care of him was easy. Meng hao didn't kill him because he was an "old friend".
  • tombec94 said:
    Can you elaborate on the way she died?
  • tombec94 said:
    Can you elaborate on the way she died?
    The bitch pulled a fast one on MH, she actually fused with half of Chu Yuyan's soul. Later after a direct fight between the two, where she is being completely suppressed, she tries to self destruct with chu yuyan's half soul to cause grief to MH. In the end MH menages to untangle chu yuyan's half soul but Han Bei self destructs, i personally think she deserved a worse death.
  • LuffyKun said:
    Suran said:
    I don't really read the translated chapters now but i assume that Sha Juidong is called "gold clothed supreme" on MTL? if he was that then this is my answer for why he want make war with 9 m&s. :)

He really hate meng hao to the bone so after he leveled up he wants to take revenge on meng hao, unfortunately meng hao was already above transcendence during that time so taking care of him was easy. Meng hao didn't kill him because he was an "old friend".
    You are wrong the gold clothed supreme is Jin Yunshan. Basically for certain reasons MH has to enter closed door meditation for a loooong time, everyone who knew him died and only a few remember him. At this time he already created a new M&S realm as his trascendance tresure and then entered seclusion meditation. Basically all the strongest expert on the verge of transcendance in this new era are interested in obtaining the M&S (because it is a trascendance tresure, containing the dao of MH). Jin Yunshan is now a trascendance expert in both body and cultivation but not in soul, he tries to build up the M&S but MH appears, Jin Yunshan doesn't recognize him because he thought MH had left Vast Expanse (a little note here: MH when trascending didn't reach transcendance but half ancestor, basically ancestor comes after trascendance. When this confrontation with Jin Yunshan happens MH has reached the level after ancestor, which doesn't have a name because he doesn't know what to call it).MH crushes Jin Yunshan but doesn't kill him, instead he imprisons him in Vast Expanse school for 100000 years( or more, i don't remember). Anyways this all happens before the war between M&S and Vast Expanse school.
  • edited May 2017
    LuffyKun said:
    Suran said:
    I don't really read the translated chapters now but i assume that Sha Juidong is called "gold clothed supreme" on MTL? if he was that then this is my answer for why he want make war with 9 m&s.

The gold clothed Supreme is Jin Yunshan (Jin means Gold), Sha Jiudong is the other male 9 essences peak paragon beside the sect leader. M&S realm is at war because of the usual territorial expansion. After sometimes, Jin Yunshan also appear and the event play out like what @tombec94 said but MH didn't really imprison him but do it kinda like when we're a child and mom said go to your room and you've to comply.
  • so, who is the last enemy if MH need to be in nameless realm before the story end ?
  • zackarov said:
    so, who is the last enemy if MH need to be in nameless realm before the story end ?
    Allheaven is the last enemy and it is stated that he is stronger than MH, basically Allheaven could be one level or more levels above the nameless realm. MH won because he used a trick, the 10th hex.
  • Doesn't Meng Hao also absorb Allheaven? You would think that would give him all of Allheaven's memories so he would know more about post-Transcendence cultivation.
  • Doesn't Meng Hao also absorb Allheaven? You would think that would give him all of Allheaven's memories so he would know more about post-Transcendence cultivation.
    what he absorb is Allheaven's clone which propel his cultivation to Ancestor Realm, for Allheaven himself iirc he's not actually absorb him but doing somekind of life simulation. Allheaven himself is also a clone (so what MH absorb is a clone of a clone) and for a certain reason lost his memory from the time he's still a clone therefore he currently has no knowledge of cultivation beyond Ancestor Realm.
  • If there is already a true Immortal, wouldn't that mean no one else can tread that path anyways? Just wanted to be sure about that...
  • If there is already a true Immortal, wouldn't that mean no one else can tread that path anyways? Just wanted to be sure about that...
    not really, he is a True Immortal from outside universe not from this universe. Also, even in this universe there are actually multiple transcendence, for example is Xuan Zang (who should be even achieve at least Ancestor Realm), Gu Hong, Mie Sheng (Extermination Old Man), Slaughter (although he's technically still Wang Lin), Li Muwan (kinda forcibly by Wang Lin), Lord Li and other unknown people. However, the three (Vast Expanse Patriach, Su Ming, Wang Lin) is the most prominent because they cut the fingers of Allheaven.
  • wang lin had wayyy too many clones -_-
    If there's one thing we can learn, you can never have too many clones.  :D
  • edited May 2017
    CFT said:
    If there's one thing we can learn, you can never have too many clones.  D
    Well, you haven't read BTD and know of Su Ming and his clan tribe :D
    His clan was basically a ghost clan and the tribe name was also pronounce Su Ming but with different Chinese character. They have a possession natural ability so making avatar/clone by possessing someone basically their way of cultivation. Don't have talent for body refining ? Find another person with it, Don't have talent for cultivation ? possess someone else, don't have great destiny ? make another avatar  :p  
  • CFT said:
    His clan was basically a ghost clan and the tribe name was also pronounce Su Ming but with different Chinese character. They have a possession natural ability so making avatar/clone by possessing someone basically their way of cultivation. Don't have talent for body refining ? Find another person with it, Don't have talent for cultivation ? possess someone else, don't have great destiny ? make another avatar  :p  
    What? The Wushan tribe had this ability?
  • So what is the deal with Lord Li? do we ever see/hear from him again, or did he leave the Vast Expanse since he transcended? Do we hear what path he transcended on, also?
  • edited May 2017
    If there is already a true Immortal, wouldn't that mean no one else can tread that path anyways? Just wanted to be sure about that...
    not really, he is a True Immortal from outside universe not from this universe. Also, even in this universe there are actually multiple transcendence, for example is Xuan Zang (who should be even achieve at least Ancestor Realm), Gu Hong, Mie Sheng (Extermination Old Man), Slaughter (although he's technically still Wang Lin), Li Muwan (kinda forcibly by Wang Lin), Lord Li and other unknown people. However, the three (Vast Expanse Patriach, Su Ming, Wang Lin) is the most prominent because they cut the fingers of Allheaven.
    But do they transcend as demon/immortal/devil/god?

Also, I don't recognize any of those names lol. Besides Lord Li, I mean.

So what is the deal with Lord Li? do we ever see/hear from him again, or did he leave the Vast Expanse since he transcended? Do we hear what path he transcended on, also?
    Lord Li left Vast Expanse after transcending, we don't know which path he took.

Cultivators can transcend as ghost, devil, god, demon or immortal. Actually I remember someone said that in beseech the devil there are more paths, pheraps @Royal ancestor can enlighten us.
  • tombec94 said:
    CFT said:
    What? The Wushan tribe had this ability?
    Not the wushan tribe but his real father tribe.
    tombec94 said:
    If there is already a true Immortal, wouldn't that mean no one else can tread that path anyways? Just wanted to be sure about that...

So what is the deal with Lord Li? do we ever see/hear from him again, or did he leave the Vast Expanse since he transcended? Do we hear what path he transcended on, also?
    Lord Li left Vast Expanse after transcending, we don't know which path he took.

Cultivators can transcend as ghost, devil, god, demon or immortal. Actually I remember someone said that in beseech the devil there are more paths, pheraps @Royal ancestor can enlighten us.
    Never really revealed what's their path as the path thing was in issth. In BTD there are multiple cultivation system, every clan or tribe or species has a cultivation sytem that's suitable for them but someone didn't really have to follow their own tribe though (but of course the clan cultivation sytem will be easier) for example Su Ming mainly follow barbarian cultivation sytem despite he's not one.
  • Wait, so I'm confused. I thought you can only have one immortal/ghost/devil/demon/god in the universe. Apparently I'm wrong there?

Also, I thought not everyone who transcended followed those paths, just the MC's. And the only reason they are important is because they cut off a finger of Allheaven. Does this mean they are stronger than others who followed that path or does it mean there's more to them than we know in terms of some destiny or something

Also, what's with the 9 great families? Do they show up in other novels?
  • Wait, so I'm confused. I thought you can only have one immortal/ghost/devil/demon/god in the universe. Apparently I'm wrong there?

Also, I thought not everyone who transcended followed those paths, just the MC's. And the only reason they are important is because they cut off a finger of Allheaven. Does this mean they are stronger than others who followed that path or does it mean there's more to them than we know in terms of some destiny or something

Also, what's with the 9 great families? Do they show up in other novels?
    Like I said the path things only told at issth. The previous novels didn't have them (however, they are already exist but not obvious like this person following this path). The things at BTD are cultivation sytem not cultivation path.
    The three are the most prominent (as in most known) because they cut the fingers of Allheaven as for the others strength we don't really know it (except for Xuan Zang who even after dead his body keep roaming the vast destroying multiple worlds along the time). I think the others just not having intense connection with their companion so after reaching transcendence they just left.
  • So technically, the other transcendents could be just as strong as MC. That's disappointing a little bit for some reason.

But why did Allheaven not target the other transcendent then? Why only these three people?