Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• How many times did meng hao die already? I thought he was an echelon cultivator and was given additional lives. Was it all used up? Im really confused. Thanks to those who answer. smiley present chapter
    He didn't truly die this time thanks to the bronze lamp and even if you did die I'm pretty sure the echelon mark wouldn't revive him because all of his life force is depleted and his cultivation got destroyed. Plus he's way stronger than Sea Dream and I'm guessing her magic shouldn't be capable of reviving someone who's stronger than her or someone who passed a certain threshold of power.
  • At last Vast Expanse Sect arc aka Boundless Sect arc has started!
  • So I know the bronze lamp that Meng Hao has is from the Ghost, but was it the prime lamp? To me that would be the only way it would make sense for it to be so OP.
  • So I know the bronze lamp that Meng Hao has is from the Ghost, but was it the prime lamp? To me that would be the only way it would make sense for it to be so OP.
    Idk if it is or not but imo the reason it's so op is probably because the ghost himself was strong not because his lamps are stronger then others..
  • Is a vast expanse dao body the same thing as his fleshly body reaching the transcendent level similar to nine-seals?
  • iamtawsif said:
    Is a vast expanse dao body the same thing as his fleshly body reaching the transcendent level similar to nine-seals?
    No, it's just a type of fleshly body
  • iamtawsif said:
    Is a vast expanse dao body the same thing as his fleshly body reaching the transcendent level similar to nine-seals?
    iamtawsif said:
    isn't it just the peak of dao realm fleshly body?
  • tombec94 said:
    iamtawsif said:
    iamtawsif said:
    isn't it just the peak of dao realm fleshly body?
    As I recalled it's simply flesh body that can provoke some sort of change in vast expanse but one thing for sure is that it wasn't transcendent fleshly body 
  • Isn't a half step transcendent body?
  • tombec94 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Wait, how did he destroy the original when he should be scared of Wang Lin?

Also, spoilers if you're not a patreon for Deathblade

Is the first fang clan patriarch really dead?
    Wang Lin was forced to leave the Vast Expanse because all the people who fight Allheaven are inflicted a curse by him, and by the way Allheaven isn't scared of anyone, he is only afraid of dying (he becomes weaker each time someone from the Vast Expanse breakthrough to daosource). By the time Wang Lin leaves Allheaven destroys Immortal God Continent because he is afraid of others daosource cultivators emerging. Also yep Fang patriarch dies because planet East Victory is destroyed.
    Actually, iirc the reason transcendent leave their universe other than more cultivation possibility is because there is a heavenly rule in the universe (the bigger universe not just allheaven's vast expanse). The rule kind of bound transcendent to only can fight their universe "heaven" one time and if they're defeated they will be ejected from their own universe. They can't come personally anymore to their own universe and even clone has a limited time inside. So, eventhough currently Boundless Ancestor, Su Ming, and Wang Lin are stronger than even Allheaven on his heyday (already confirmed by Allheaven himself) they still can't directly interfere with this universe (at least in my opinion until they can transcent the heavenly rule of the bigger universe).
    I want to ask you two things: i thought Allheaven was the clone(originating from a piece of soul) of a true immortal from the outside universe, am i right in assuming that Allheaven became the heaven of the Vast Expanse after drifting near it as a sliver of soul? Also is it true that the true immortal path is severed in the Vast Expanse and why?
    Yes, he is the clone of a true immortal outside of this universe. How he became heaven of this universe was told in one of the side story of awe. Basically, he and one woman were in a fight with lord fifth who is the servant/follower of the true immortal's enemy. I forgot which one does this but one of them decided to self detonate, the impact made an opening at this universe which is still growing at that time and the universe will also still on growing stage. The impact also blow all three of them to this universe and they lost their memories, also he accidentally merge (or replace) with the original will of this universe and became the heaven.By the way, The woman has a connection to how meat jelly born. 
    At one point MH concluded or deduce that even if allheaven didn't interfere it's still not possible to reach true immortal in this universe. In my opinion, since allheaven was originally just a clone of true immortal and despite he lost all of his memories of that he should be subconsciously lack the knowledge about the proper way to reach true immortal or maybe he lack somekind of material needed to reach it, the novel never really goes into detail about that.
    AWE u mean A will eternal ???? never read them,it is in raws or just seperated from main novel awe ??
  • iamtawsif said:
    Plus he's way stronger than Sea Dream and I'm guessing her magic shouldn't be capable of reviving someone who's stronger than her or someone who passed a certain threshold of power.

To be perfectly honest, I'd actually half expect it to be able to revive him.

Sea Dream's revival magic apparently works by dividing the Echelon Cultivator into three "units" that contain their lifeforce, cultivation, soul, etc that all grow in parallel. When one of those dies, another takes its place.

In theory, it should be able to work regardless of how strong someone's gotten since the magic was cast. After all, Sea Dream's involvement in matters ended when she first cast the spell. But I sorta doubt it'll come up again.
  • If Vast Expanse School is supposedly the Boundless Sect from this spoiler thread, who are Vast Expanse SOCIETY?
  • Shratath said:
    AWE u mean A will eternal ???? never read them,it is in raws or just seperated from main novel awe ??
    Yes, it's in one of the side story of A will eternal

• Yes, it's in one of the side story of A will eternal

is it translated ?? if not where can i read the raw ?
  • Wait, let me get this straight, The Immortal is the main body of AllHeaven in which he was the clone?
  • H_C_L said:
    Wait, let me get this straight, The Immortal is the main body of AllHeaven in which he was the clone?
    Yes, but it is kind of strange, it seems Allheaven is an indipendent clone/sliver of soul as he fears the immortal
  • What chapter does meng hao become a transcendent? Does he deal with the sixth paragon and other 9 essence dudes that are messing with him?
  • If Vast Expanse School is supposedly the Boundless Sect from this spoiler thread, who are Vast Expanse SOCIETY?
    iirc outside of the vast expanse (actually still part of the vast expanse and not yet into the outside universe, the universe of vast expanse is divided into inside and outside) there was originally a world but it's already in ruins.
    Shratath said:

not translated, I read it here http://www.biquge.cc/html/9/9378/
    tombec94 said:
    H_C_L said:
    Wait, let me get this straight, The Immortal is the main body of AllHeaven in which he was the clone?
    Yes, but it is kind of strange, it seems Allheaven is an indipendent clone/sliver of soul as he fears the immortal
    I think the reason he fear the immortal is because he subconsciously still remember the time he's the clone of The Immortal (although all of his memories of those times were gone) and since he's the clone he's in a way being "suppressed" by The Immortal. Also, in the side story itself he's depicted as seemingly has independent thought process.
    iamtawsif said:
    What chapter does meng hao become a transcendent? Does he deal with the sixth paragon and other 9 essence dudes that are messing with him?
    Forget the exact chapter, but he will kill the sixth and eight paragon in the next few chapters. At the end of the novel, of the four 9 essences peak paragons of Vast Expanse School only Jin Yunshan remain (Sect Leader die of normal death (exhausted longevity), Bai Wei choose to remain at outside vast expanse until she die, Sha Jiudong killed by new M&S Realm protection created by MH), he's already half transcendence at this point and only need to transcend at soul to be completely transcendence. After he spend sometime at secluded meditation as punishment from MH, he choose to leave the Vast Expanse to search for good fortune to be completely transcendence as it's impossible in the vast expanse (he's still on Immortal path).
  • What does MH gain from this trip to the necropolis? Does his combat power go up soon because he's only at the mid-9 essence level right now
  • iamtawsif said:
    What does MH gain from this trip to the necropolis? Does his combat power go up soon because he's only at the mid-9 essence level right now
    If i remember correctly during this trip MH smacks the peak 9 essence golden dude pretty bad, so you don't have to worry he is already very strong, also from the end of the trip he starts working on his 9th hex, the heaven sealing hex
  • Why does 9 essences golden guy uses heaven ripping as a trump card?! It wasn't some top level ability in RI.
    iirc outside of the vast expanse (actually still part of the vast expanse and not yet into the outside universe, the universe of vast expanse is divided into inside and outside) there was originally a world but it's already in ruins.
    Shratath said:

not translated, I read it here http://www.biquge.cc/html/9/9378/
    tombec94 said:
    H_C_L said:
    I think the reason he fear the immortal is because he subconsciously still remember the time he's the clone of The Immortal (although all of his memories of those times were gone) and since he's the clone he's in a way being "suppressed" by The Immortal. Also, in the side story itself he's depicted as seemingly has independent thought process.
    iamtawsif said:
    What chapter does meng hao become a transcendent? Does he deal with the sixth paragon and other 9 essence dudes that are messing with him?
    Forget the exact chapter, but he will kill the sixth and eight paragon in the next few chapters. At the end of the novel, of the four 9 essences peak paragons of Vast Expanse School only Jin Yunshan remain (Sect Leader die of normal death (exhausted longevity), Bai Wei choose to remain at outside vast expanse until she die, Sha Jiudong killed by new M&S Realm protection created by MH), he's already half transcendence at this point and only need to transcend at soul to be completely transcendence. After he spend sometime at secluded meditation as punishment from MH, he choose to leave the Vast Expanse to search for good fortune to be completely transcendence as it's impossible in the vast expanse (he's still on Immortal path).
    I found something really interesting while reading some mtl. In chapter 1565 during the war with God Immortal Continent the Vast Expanse school headmaster uses the legacy tresure left behind by Vast Expanse ancestor, the same turtle shell he was sitting on above the pool of lava, well the thing which caught my interest is this line of text: "that tortoise shell shivers. But the resistance, has not actually disrupted slightly, above has the innumerable rune concave-convex appearances, disperses the meaning of ancient, has the aura of years, plain is bringing mystically". Is this Bai Xiaochun's wok? What do you think Boundless Ancestor?
  • Jin Yunshan nine essences are what?
    i know of : METAL, WOOD, WATER, FIRE, EARTH, WIND, LIGHT, VAST EXPANSE TRIBULATION LIGHTNING
    missing one, what is the last, shoul be somewhere in chapter 1438 im guessing, unsure as it was not clarified
  • what did meng hao throw away into the river? i remember he put a note inside a bottle back during like chapter 100
  • edited May 2017
    Saumiyan said:
    Jin Yunshan nine essences are what?
    i know of : METAL, WOOD, WATER, FIRE, EARTH, WIND, LIGHT, VAST EXPANSE TRIBULATION LIGHTNING
    missing one, what is the last, shoul be somewhere in chapter 1438 im guessing, unsure as it was not clarified
    Essence of jobbing.
    Seriously, why do you even care?
  • Saumiyan said:
    I´m not sure, but when he fuses with the world he becomes Heaven, Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Metal, Wood, Light and Lightning
  • VoidLord said:
    Saumiyan said:
    I´m not sure, but when he fuses with the world he becomes Heaven, Earth, Wind, Water, Fire, Metal, Wood, Light and Lightning
    Wouldn't he be like omnipresent on the area of the ability?
  • LuffyKun said:
    VoidLord said:
    Saumiyan said:
    Wouldn't he be like omnipresent on the area of the ability?
    It's sky not heaven.
    Not really, he only fused with some aspects of the world but not really with the world itself so someone with higher control of the world he fused with can defeat him
  • I am confused.Does he change back into an immortal after he completes his 9th hex?
  • icyshogun said:
    I am confused.Does he change back into an immortal after he completes his 9th hex?
    If he complete it the way he did in current translated chapter, yes. However, he didn't do it that way so he stay a demon