Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• legion396 said:
    Rah said:
    legion396 said:
    1. I have a question what happens to meng hao when his cultivation base is stolen by the wang clan patriarch?

2. what does meng hao use as his 3 severing for the spirit severing stage?

3. What happens with that dam bat hope it does I'm at the point where it tried to frame meng hao st the violet sea?

1. He becomes mortal for a period of time, but travels with Xu Qing to the rebirth cave in order to regain his cultivation base.

2. He severs his inner devil for his third severing.

3. Eventually, the bat is consumed by the blood mastiff.
    Thanks man appreciate

1. it could you please tell what is his inner devil and what does he do about his other 1st and second severing does he sever the resurrection Lilly 

2. do do we know what xu Qing severs for her severing 
    He uses a devil technique which gives him a 'devilish will' and he severs it as his third, first is resurrection lily and second is the easiest as he severs his perfection which is already stolen by the wang clan patriarch.

I don't think Xu Qing ever did her severings, at least up until the current translations anyway.
  • edited March 2017
    Doesn't xu Qing along with chu yuyan and meng hao become immortals?
  • xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    xaryte said:
    ab4ddon said:
    who is shui dongliu?
    The creator of the nine mountain and seas, Paragon nine seals' clone, also the first demon dealer.
    is there any other demon sealers or its just MH and Shui Dongliu
    Shui dongliu was the first and Meng Haos the ninth.. 
    but dawn imnortal told MH to give a message to a demon sealer
    There is also all between 1 and 9.. otherwise how would it go directly from the first to ninth..?
    thats why i want to know which demon sealer is the message for 1-9
  • legion396 said:
    Doesn't xu Qing along with chu yuyan and meng hao become immortals?
    There's deeper spoilers beyond just asking whether they became immortals, short answer is yes.
  • edited March 2017
    xaryte said:
    legion396 said:
    Rah said:
    legion396 said:
    1. I have a question what happens to meng hao when his cultivation base is stolen by the wang clan patriarch?

3. What happens with that dam bat hope it does I'm at the point where it tried to frame meng hao st the violet sea?

1. He becomes mortal for a period of time, but travels with Xu Qing to the rebirth cave in order to regain his cultivation base.

Thanks man appreciate

1. it could you please tell what is his inner devil and what does he do about his other 1st and second severing does he sever the resurrection Lilly 

He uses a devil technique which gives him a 'devilish will' and he severs it as his third, first is resurrection lily and second is the easiest as he severs his perfection which is already stolen by the wang clan patriarch.

I don't think Xu Qing ever did her severings, at least up until the current translations anyway.
    How does the the wang patriarch get killed from what I read awhile ago doesn't one of meng haos friend get the power from the wang clans patriarch?

• edited March 2017
    xaryte said:
    legion396 said:
    Rah said:
    legion396 said:

Thanks man appreciate

1. whenever he gets his cultivations stolen does he still keep the techniques he got from the immortal plane thing when he had the identity of ke jusui? 

2. What happens to meng haos time swords he buried  did someone take them?

3. What happens with the 10th wang clan patriarch how did he take meng haos cultivation? And did the wang clan patriarch die?

• The black robed man appeared in Chapter 1142 is Wang Lin of Renegade Immortal?
  • digbick said:
    The black robed man appeared in Chapter 1142 is Wang Lin of Renegade Immortal?
    Clone of him. A clone where Wang Lin transforms his killing intent into a clone iirc.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • I was rereading ISSTH. What happened to the pill in chapter 596 that is filled with love for Yunhai? Does it never come up ever again
  • what are the 1st to 4th hexes?
  • miyosafi said:
    what are the 1st to 4th hexes?
    The second hex: Real/Unreal
    The third hex: Past/Present 
  • Will Meng Hao be able to kill M&S Lords like Lord White?
  • We've just learned that Lord Li actually managed to reach the Daosource realm, so
    What the heck happenned to him?
  • We've just learned that Lord Li actually managed to reach the Daosource realm, so
    What the heck happenned to him?
    I think I read somewhere he ended up leaving the mountain and sea realm? Not completely sure though.
  • Lord Li at Dao Source Power level? he must be Nineseals good friend and helped to build/regulate the ninth M&S then leave, Ive read somewhere that hes an Outsider.
  • Lord Li talked about combining all nine hexes
    So I'm guessing Meng Hao combines all nine hexes into a 10th hex?
  • Anqin said:
    Lord Li talked about combining all nine hexes
    So I'm guessing Meng Hao combines all nine hexes into a 10th hex?
    No, he combines all existing 8 hexes to make the 9th hex
  • In chap 497, lonely tomb said  "The Third Generation Demon Sealer completed his ancient Dao and broke through the Nine Mountains and Seas. However, in that moment, he was buried in the starry sky. As for his death… there are clues that have been left behind that relate to a shocking secret."

I wonder who could bury/kill/seal Lord Li given that his cultivation was at Dao source already? Shouldn't be anyone from 33 heavens as they were not that strong.
  • What are the 1st and 4th hexes?
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • I wonder what happened to guys inside MH's bag of holding, Li Clan Patriach, Ji Nineteen, Spirit Severing Tribe Patriach (forgot the name), Seafood Guys, Su Yan, Er Gen never mentioned them hahaha. Poor Su Yan.
  • digbick said:
    I wonder what happened to guys inside MH's bag of holding, Li Clan Patriach, Ji Nineteen, Spirit Severing Tribe Patriach (forgot the name), Seafood Guys, Su Yan, Er Gen never mentioned them hahaha. Poor Su Yan.
    Su Yan does get mentioned escaping it in the future
  • The seafood guys came out against Lord White when Lord Fifth came to "save the day".
  • Meng Hao should be wiping the floor with everyone from now on, but I'm sure a grave crisis situation is just around the corner.
  • Hey, is Lord Li a Demon Sealer? 7th or 3rd maybe
  • digbick said:
    Hey, is Lord Li a Demon Sealer? 7th or 3rd maybe
    What chapter are you currently up to?
    Yes Lord Li is a Demon Sealer and a 3rd one at that.
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    digbick said:
    adding to that he's from outside the M&S and is still alive somewhere out there 
  • opils said:
    digbick said:
    adding to that he's from outside the M&S and is still alive somewhere out there 
    I thought he was old armor man on a boat
  • I have a question is meng haos father and mother and sister still alive at the end of the novel cause I thought his dad died?
  • How strong was Paragon Nine Seals compared to those in the Paragon Immortal Realm?
  • How strong was Paragon Nine Seals compared to those in the Paragon Immortal Realm? 

Strongest of the 3 Paragons, 9 Essence Paragon (half step to Daosource realm), Daosource Realm fleshly body.
    He is like MH which has higher fleshly body level than his cultivation level