Ask Anything (Granddaddy Spoiler Thread)

Comments

• How old is meng hao?
  • Bizen said:
    How old is meng hao?
    I think he's just under 300 may be a little over
  • What is the boundless faction
  • And also when does mh step into dao realm
  • What is the boundless faction
    It's a huge sect outside 9mountain and sea that is controlled by a 9 lvl 9 dao realms.
    And also when does mh step into dao realm
    After the alien invasion on chapter 1410..
  • Reading lnmtl is abit confusing.
    Can someone explain ch 1418 where meng hao has the ninth paragon soul< can someone explain this
    i dont quite understand some parts of the story ><
  • what is the wooden swords that MH had?
  • when meng hao break through into the dao realm, will he step directly in lvl 9 dao or he will start from lvl 1 like others ?
  • Elsayaad said:
    when meng hao break through into the dao realm, will he step directly in lvl 9 dao or he will start from lvl 1 like others ?
    from what i remember from older comments ,meng hao doesnt actually step in the dao realm, but rather goes directly in the transcendence/unique state, he will be equal to a 3 dao source cultivator once he gets himself in the ancient realm, i m not 100% but this is what i can recall, if you want, you can check older posts, there should be someone explaining this 
  • Idk about him stepping into the Dao Realm but when he entered the Ancient Realm he could fight Dao Seniors. 
  • @Elsayaad He will directly become a lvl 9 dao realm..
  • Elsayaad said:
    when meng hao break through into the dao realm, will he step directly in lvl 9 dao or he will start from lvl 1 like others ?
    He never really stepping into Dao Realm as his soul lamp was destroyed. After the bronze lamp saving him, his combat power equal (or higher) than 9 essences Dao Realm. 
    Reading lnmtl is abit confusing.
    Can someone explain ch 1418 where meng hao has the ninth paragon soul< can someone explain this
    i dont quite understand some parts of the story ><

Basically the paragon try to possess him but Meng Hao is stronger and even absorb some part of the paragon. He didn't kill him though and just seal him 
  • edited December 2016
    So I just got the the part when he's heading to the Fang Clan and some people tried to kill him. Can somebody give me a summary or key points of this arc. I pretty much hate shitty families in this genre. I'm sick to death of it. Matter of fact when is the fang clan arc over with? I really don't got time to read up on Fang Wei I will probably skip a lot of chapters I can tell I won't like him.
  • Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
  • Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
    Isn't he Lord Li?  For some reason I think someone said he was Lord Li, first Lord of the 9th mountain
  • kuppy123 said:
    Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
    Isn't he Lord Li?  For some reason I think someone said he was Lord Li, first Lord of the 9th mountain
    One thing for sure is that he isnt Lord Li. Hes the dude that painted the World Tree , named Shui Dongliu I believe. Hes probably the strongest out of all of the Mountain and Sea Lords besides Meng Hao
  • LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Who is the old man with black and white pearls dao who saves Meng Hao after 10th Wang Patriarch steals his cultivation? Is he an outsider? How powerful is he?
    One thing for sure is that he isnt Lord Li. Hes the dude that painted the World Tree , named Shui Dongliu I believe. Hes probably the strongest out of all of the Mountain and Sea Lords besides Meng Hao
    Sorry, got the painter mixed up with the dude on the ship.  The phrase "black and white pearls" confused me.  You are right, he is Shui Dongliu, THE outsider. 
  • edited December 2016
    The old man from the Underwold ship with the black and white pearls is the one who heals MH body (only his body), i don't think his identity is revealed. 
    Shui Dongliu is the painter, the one from Rebirth Cave, the outsider, the one who reveals the right path for MH's perfection severing, the puppetter etc.
  • What's Meng Li's cultivation base now? Is  she as powerful as Xiufeng? I just read that Xiufeng is in great circle of ancient realm, in the latest Chapter.
  • bonifide said:
    So I just got the the part when he's heading to the Fang Clan and some people tried to kill him. Can somebody give me a summary or key points of this arc. I pretty much hate shitty families in this genre. I'm sick to death of it. Matter of fact when is the fang clan arc over with? I really don't got time to read up on Fang Wei I will probably skip a lot of chapters I can tell I won't like him.
    It's kinda hard to dislike Fang Wei after everything gets revealed. Up until MH came, Fang Wei was the Chosen and Fang Clan's blazing hope. Unlike MH, FW actually grew up with the Fang Clan. Ofcourse, MH had special circumstances that made him stuck in Planet Heaven. But that still doesn't change the fact that he didn't live with Fang Clan. Imagine if some lost brother of yours was actually suppose to be the heir, but never actually grew up with your family for hundreds of years. And all of a sudden, he just comes into your family and you're suppose to treat him like you've known him all those lost years and that he gained your respect. That's what Fang Clan's perspective of MH at first.

Fang Wei is actually a good guy, in the sense that he cares for the Fang Clan and would die for it while MH really doesn't care too much about Fang Clan except his parents and sister.

In the Fang Clan rebellion, a bunch of Fang Clan bloodlines try to take over Fang Clan with the help of Ji Clan and another person. Fang Wei, unlike his fellow bloodlines and relatives, actually sides with Fang Clan and against the rebellion. This shows that he cares for the clan

Fang Wei becomes the "shield" of Fang Clan, someone who is behind the curtains secretly protecting Fang Clan, but never getting recognition for his service.
    While MH becomes the "sword". The blazing Chosen who will lead Fang Clan to glory.
  • LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    I know that it wasn't Shui Donglui, but I'm not sure exactly who he is.
  • LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    I know that it wasn't Shui Donglui, but I'm not sure exactly who he is.
  • LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Nah he's talking about the old armored guy with the boat. He's from outside the Mountains and Seas and we never learn his true identity IIRC, but he's pretty strong since he was able to take MH outside the 9M&S (or at least give him visions of it) and even the 4th Mountain Lord was respectful to him.
  • LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Nah he's talking about the old armored guy with the boat. He's from outside the Mountains and Seas and we never learn his true identity IIRC, but he's pretty strong since he was able to take MH outside the 9M&S (or at least give him visions of it) and even the 4th Mountain Lord was respectful to him.
  • dionit said:
    LuffyKun said:
    kuppy123 said:
    Just a theory;
     Isn't it paragon nine seals? The founder of the 9ms as well as demon sealers and the creator of the sun and moon? Because that's the impression I have at the moment as he takes MH around the 9ms as well as shows him the sun and the moon from which he creates the pearl abilities. So it is likely to be some remenant of paragon nine seals the first demon sealer.
  • What happened to Su Yan? Is she still inside Meng hao's bag? 
  • Why does the Han clan hate the Meng Clan?
    and whose soul lamp was it that MH got from the immortal daoist temple?
  • also what is the "godly ascension" / history of wang clan?
  • what chapter when mountains and seas plane explode?
  • edited December 2016
    what chapter when mountains and seas plane explode?
    They dont get destroyed all at the same time. Each M&S is a fortress and they get destroyed one by one. Last remaining planet of 9th M&S, Planet South Heaven, is destroyed at chapter 1396.