Pictures of DE's characters

Hi, english is not my native language (It's portuguese) and this is my first post o/

Well, one  dayI found this pictures of DE's characters in a game. So, i get it to here =)

Source: Here 

莽荒纪手游人物原画欣赏

纪宁 - Ji Ning

莽荒纪手游人物原画欣赏

余微 - Yu Wei (To confirm.)

莽荒纪手游人物原画欣赏

尉迟雪 - Yuchi Snow

莽荒纪手游人物原画欣赏

秋叶 - Autumn Leaf

莽荒纪人物原画欣赏

纪一川 - Ji Ishwin

莽荒纪手游原画欣赏

莽荒纪手游第二元神 - If I'm not mistaken, is Ji Ning

莽荒纪手游原画欣赏

白叔 - Uncle White

莽荒纪手游原画欣赏

九莲 - ???

「莽荒纪」手游人物原画欣赏

殿才仙人 - If I'm not mistaken, this is Immortal Diancai

「莽荒纪」手游人物原画欣赏

罗睺 - ???

「莽荒纪」手游人物原画欣赏

女娲 - Nüwa, I think

「莽荒纪」手游人物原画欣赏

万魔之主 - ???

P.S. I'm a tranlator of DE in english to portuguese since the first translated book done by I Eat Watermelon, so, Ren, I'll your tranlation in the future (I am currently translating the Book 6.) kkkkk

Comments

• I think one of the black robed dudes is the Lord of Cui Palace.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • I think the women with the flower is Ninelotus
  • am i the only one who thinks Uncle white got the most badass pose here lol
  • Yeah the black robed one with the (blue flame?) should also be ji ning
    because he later is able to split himself into clones and I believe in a chapter where I'm at there was one wearing animal skins and another wearing a black daoist robe

• eveneel2 said:

Yeah the black robed one with the (blue flame?) should also be ji ning

because he later is able to split himself into clones and I believe in a chapter where I'm at there was one wearing animal skins and another wearing a black daoist robe

may be or that was the form of uncle black in human form?
  • The woman below uncle white is Nine Lotus while the eight armed dude is called Luo Hou? Shura Monkey? idk
  • Think nuwa might be the jade serpent instead.

and the one with the lotus under her might also have a chance of being nuwa instead
  • Nuwa is the woman on the 2nd last picture
  • Mr_Lu said:

Think nuwa might be the jade serpent instead.

and the one with the lotus under her might also have a chance of being nuwa instead
    nah chinese translate has a 9 in the name so nine lotus
  • Ishwin and yu wei is awesome...
  • the last one I think is the starsezing dude who made the underwater mansion

• the last one I think is the starsezing dude who made the underwater mansion
    if it wasn't for people who can't seem to follow character designs, i would say you were wrong. (3 fist only had 1 arm remember) but as people like to take liberties with their designs, it's a possibility. but it's possible that it's someone who hasn't appeared in the story yet.
  • the second one IS Yu Wei
    the girl with the flower IS Ninelotus
    the man after Ninelotus is Immortal Diancai
    the man after Immortal Diancai is called Luo Hou
    the woman after Luo Hou is Nuwa
    I have no idea who the last one is google translate shows his name as Wàn mó zhī zhǔ and translates it as Lord of demons
  • we gotta stare at nuwa to improve our souls! lol
  • why the hell the chicks are over the top super frickin' hot? are they trying to arouse us? ahem, i mean, ammm, how do i calm down? :D
  • i think the last picture is Panggu the primodial Fiendgod who create the world

btw.. is Yu wei is the girl with Dao name Rainbowflame fairy?
  • i think the last picture is Panggu the primodial Fiendgod who create the world

btw.. is Yu wei is the girl with Dao name Rainbowflame fairy?
    according to the raws the last pic should be ji nings future master that goes by the name of puti according to the mtl
  • ji ning has a milf confirmed i mean they all would be like 9/10 10/10
  • I believe the one that says "Nuwa" is actually Quinquin/ lill quin/ little snakey-snake as there's a snake floating right behind her
  • I think the second is not Yu Wei but Ninelotus. The woman with the Taiji symbol on her gown is Yu Wei.

The Almighty Froppy
  • I think the second one is Yuwei, because the one with the Taiji symbol has a lotus in it(Yuwei never mentions anything about a lotus ever) and Yuwei always wears black clothes not blue.
  • I think the second one is Yuwei, because the one with the Taiji symbol has a lotus in it(Yuwei never mentions anything about a lotus ever) and Yuwei always wears black clothes not blue.
    Makes sense.

The Almighty Froppy