Immortal deity technique.. What the heck can/will it do?

I am one of those that like to know stupid unnecessary stuff. In this case I wanna know what the immortal deity technique actually will do. 

So far we know that it will automatically absorb energies around him and put it into him thereby advancing his heavenly jewel master level and it gives Zhou some sort of damage reduction  at the cost of heavenly energy. 

Will the technique do more? Will we see more abilities by this overpowered (although flawed) cultivation technique?

So please kind people who have read the entire story: Tell me :D

Comments

• Following it it is said in one chapter if it not translation error that there is just 36 points but to opne all 12 jewels he will need 48(i the beginning i was even assuming since he is harder and other things he will gain one jewel every 3 levels thus being faster than others but i was wrong) and now i wanna know what happened.
  • The technique won't do more than it is doing now. But it will do it better. Much better.
  • how will it do better?
  • 10x a lot better than ordinary cultivation techniques
  • how will it do better?
    Basically, all his abilities will have increased energy absorption, better shield,etc..
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Well obviously... Just as an example, a cultivator has to "cultivate" to increase his cultivation.. But his body's on "auto-cultivate" mode, always absorbing "Heavenly Energy"...
    Also his "diantian"'s are all "open"... Means there's no "hindrance" for the "Heavenly Energy" around him to enter his body. So he's like a "Sink-hole; whereas normal cultivators "try" to "suck" Heavenly Energy from surroundings, for his body it's just "normal" for the Heavenly Energy to go down... As if gravity.
    The more "Death Accupuncture" points he open, the "bigger" the "whole" gets...

Also most epic is that he's sucking Heavenly Energy, during a fight... This is like you getting "discount-price" to use your skills (on Heavenly Energy)... "Bulk price"... And the money in your pockets always rising, so if you ever get in a "stale mate" or the fight drags on; the better on you.

So he will have the "most" availability (access) to Heavenly Energy. Its like having "Unlimited Gas" on your car. Now just need to upgrade your body/Cultivation base to a "jet", and you can fly forever... The higher up you go, the more "difference" between you and the same rank cultivators of you will feel...

Since there's a limit 12 (for now) for Cultivation rank, when he reaches top, he'll be unmatched. If there was no such "limit" and "number", then perhaps others could "try compete" with him, by going higher ranks than him... But not here.

Need chapter 75.3 ... lmntl has 75.2 repeated twice and then went to 76.1 ..
    Raw, auto-translated... Please help.

Zen's site for "raw"'s is a "general" site... That don't guide you to the HJC part... I don't understand chinese, so can't go find 75.3...

• Well obviously... Just as an example, a cultivator has to "cultivate" to increase his cultivation.. But his body's on "auto-cultivate" mode, always absorbing "Heavenly Energy"...
    Also his "diantian"'s are all "open"... Means there's no "hindrance" for the "Heavenly Energy" around him to enter his body. So he's like a "Sink-hole; whereas normal cultivators "try" to "suck" Heavenly Energy from surroundings, for his body it's just "normal" for the Heavenly Energy to go down... As if gravity.
    The more "Death Accupuncture" points he open, the "bigger" the "whole" gets...

Also most epic is that he's sucking Heavenly Energy, during a fight... This is like you getting "discount-price" to use your skills (on Heavenly Energy)... "Bulk price"... And the money in your pockets always rising, so if you ever get in a "stale mate" or the fight drags on; the better on you.

So he will have the "most" availability (access) to Heavenly Energy. Its like having "Unlimited Gas" on your car. Now just need to upgrade your body/Cultivation base to a "jet", and you can fly forever... The higher up you go, the more "difference" between you and the same rank cultivators of you will feel...

Since there's a limit 12 (for now) for Cultivation rank, when he reaches top, he'll be unmatched. If there was no such "limit" and "number", then perhaps others could "try compete" with him, by going higher ranks than him... But not here.

Need chapter 75.3 ... lmntl has 75.2 repeated twice and then went to 76.1 ..
    Raw, auto-translated... Please help.

Zen's site for "raw"'s is a "general" site... That don't guide you to the HJC part... I don't understand chinese, so can't go find 75.3...

Some only have 2 parts.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

• Since there's a limit 12 (for now) for Cultivation rank,

Are you implying that you can cultivate higher than 12 pairs of jewels?

• Since there's a limit 12 (for now) for Cultivation rank,

Are you implying that you can cultivate higher than 12 pairs of jewels?
    Nope, there are only 12 jewels. The only higher rank is godhood, which Zhou Weiqing denies. 
  • but godhood should provide a 13 jewel or something. 
    Something like how a spirit master from Combat Continent gets a 10th ring once they become a god :\
  • but godhood should provide a 13 jewel or something. 
    Something like how a spirit master from Combat Continent gets a 10th ring once they become a god :\
    Nope. Once u become god, u get god rings. I believe seven is the max and only the best gods can achieve it. Huo Yuhao, the sixth ranked god, has six rings iirc at the end of DD 2.5. The only MC to achieve seven is Tang San.
  • oh. I was lead to believe that there was a 10th ring.. I was clearly wrong. 

I would still like to see a god jewel master though :\