Stellar Transformations - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Latest chapter by the time of this post: Book 14 Chapter 10.

At last, Qin Yu is on top of the food chain (at least for a time) which he really deserves. All those hiding and running all the time ain't good for one's health.    
  • Since 30 000 years have passed how strong are hei tong and guo fan going to be, they should at least be at the top of gold level if not emperor lvl im guessing emperor lvl especially because wulan was teaching guo fan theres also hei yu's wife
  • Doubt it, they should be at most be of Golden Immortal level. 30,000 years is nothing to these cultivators who needs millions years to progress. And even more so for normal cultivators with normal talents like Hei Tong and Guo Fan.
  • True but they're in the jiang realm which has a high amount of energy, theres also the fact that if they need anything to boost there training wang lin probably has loads of treasures they can use, they also get trained by a lvl 8 emperor. They should be able to fight lvl 9 golden immortal by now at least guo fan should since he's focused on training and he's being trained by wu lan and wu lan said he has a good ability to comprehend

• Again, I doubt that. In the latest chapter, it was said that Guo Fan was still pondering over the first technique that Wu Lan taught him. And that was after spending 30,000 years in the Jiang Lan Realm. Even if his comprehension was quite fast, it's not as fast as Qin Yu and his brothers. So most likely they are still at the Golden Immortal Realm. As to what extend they are powerful, I have no idea. Guo Fan is more hardworking but Hei Tong is lazy.
  • edited January 2016
    From what I understood, Guo Fan is not a divine beast so his cultivation speed could bring him at most in Golden Immortal realm within that 30 000 years.

However, I believe Wu Lan (or was it Qin Yu) praised him for his good comprehension in learning techniques along with his hardworking nature. Also I believe Wu Lan is teaching him techniques related with spatial laws like the stick techniques so 30 000 years won't cut it. Spatial laws were supposedly for the Celestial realm so a few thousand years wont cut it unless you are Qin Yu.   
  • The "exalted celestials" have entered the scene. I believe in CD, they mentioned that exalted celestials are beings stronger than sovereigns (possibly overlords too?)
    In that case, sovereign level in CD would approximately around godking level for ST? 

Although I'm still confused about godkings since there description is similar to paragons in CD?  
  • The "exalted celestials" have entered the scene. I believe in CD, they mentioned that exalted celestials are beings stronger than sovereigns (possibly overlords too?)

In that case, sovereign level in CD would approximately around godking level for ST? 

Although I'm still confused about godkings since there description is similar to paragons in CD?  
    godkings are above sovereigns. godkings have insights into space and time, thus making them above CD sovereigns. sovereigns should be at about god level or possibly heavenly god level of the divine ranks.
  • edited January 2016
    qin yu is probably going to get some awesome items also does any1 feel this is a repeat of the ni yang arc
  • Finally get word on his family and how slow is his brothers cultivation i mean its been more than 4000 years and he's still kongming stage
  • Qin Yu is like a god in mortal realm lol..
  • End of Volume 15 spoilers:

So as of the end of Volume 15 that was a hell of a power up. But it has to be limited somehow. Seriously though, a huge cliffhanger because of that massive power up. Let's hope Qin Yu still has to progress through formation levels 4-7. Craftsman God Chehou Yuan only left behind a single level 8 formation which it seems Qin Yu was able to use do to his Stellar Transformations latest stage Splitting the Heaven and the Earth Apart. Which is what the volume is named too.

If I recall correctly level 8 formations is where Craftsman God Chehou Yuan was able to get to before he left. Which equates to a High Level Heavenly Deity. Does this make Qin Yu skip all the way from Peak High Level Deity to a High Level Heavenly Deity? I hope not. That'd be an absurd power up.

What I hope to happen is that he is able to activate this level 8 formation but only that. He doesn't suddenly get to use the rest of the level 4-7 formations. That single level 8 one is OP as it is. So there needs to be a limit. And that sounds about right. He needs to still work his way up but it may be a lot easier now.

I guess he's one stop closer to his waifu now though.

• Is this still a thing? Discusing this stuff cuz it is on a different website. 
  • Is this still a thing? Discusing this stuff cuz it is on a different website. 
    translationnations.com doesn't have a forum and although the crew there are great guys comment section is not exactly alive so people just talk it our here sometimes because first 10 books+ most of 11th one was in here.
  •  Is he going to teleport to Li'er, and then whisk her away to his cosmos, or is he going to pull out his Waning Spear and give Zhou Xian a poke? Can't marry Li'er to a deadman.
  • Holy, that cliffhanger gotta have killed alot of readers, at the end of the chapter i was freaking trembling, i really hope hes just gonna poke Zhou and then demolish the entire city
  • IKR.  It's just too much so I could not stop myself from looking for the raws and reading the MTL.  Haha!
  • i am just happy people donated when they did or we would have angry readers on our hands xD
  • Man I have been waiting for this moment since like book 10(That was the book where Zhou Xian appears and takes Li'er away from the mortal realm?).
  • yep that was the one. haha these 2 chapters gave me a special kinda joy i read them 3 times lol
  • Well it ended and i am sad.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• podlizurko said:
    Well it ended and i am sad.
    all good things must come to an end i guess. still better than the CD ending though
  • edited June 2016
    I think the world where hong meng sprinkled some of his wine was probably SS world and it was his fault why animals mutated because he stated he wanted to give the ones with undetermined fate a push.And currently qin yu 2nd son is in that world

Some spoiler and theories