The Great Ruler - Latest Chapter Discussions

No spoilers.  Discuss!

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Edit: my bad, wrong story
  • Okay, it took 140 chapters, but she's here!

The chapter was fabulous and well worth the wait.

Now I just need the next one.
  • This was a very exciting chapter, from this point on the story is either going to be very good or meh.
  • has anybody read the manhua version of tgr...in recent translated chapter, they showed mc getting the limitless seal because the seal was calling him..moreover the seal was formed the instant it was held by him..man they sure are doing whatever they want in the manhua version...mc looks like a lucky kid rather than smart cunning and genius fellow..
  • Oh, what may have happened to the translator? No news for two weeks. Quite concerning.
  • Oh, what may have happened to the translator? No news for two weeks. Quite concerning.

If you look at his latest chapter update... He is on hiatus and shall resume translating LATEST by 1st February.
  • Yea same with FBT who is translating MGA, hope they come back soon......

If you look at his latest chapter update... He is on hiatus and shall resume translating LATEST by 1st February.
    I'm sorry, but wasn't that FBT working on MGA? The last update with TGR (151-153) didn't include any information regarding a hiatus.
  • Does anyone know what happened to the translator?
  • achiles said:

Does anyone know what happened to the translator?

Went MIA
  • when will the translatior come back?
    didnt see a post for MIA through
  • achiles said:
    when will the translatior come back?
    didnt see a post for MIA through

There is a web poster on his name with a bounty of 1000 Asura Gold Coins
  • its already feb 4th.... where is he?
  • achiles said:
    Does anyone know what happened to the translator?
    I thought he posted that he needed to take a break or something cause of IRL stuff?
  • What days does this novel get released. Is it just random? Just curious so I can know when to expect a chapter. Thanks

• Several chapters of The Great Ruler are usually posted weekly on a Sunday, but the schedule has been known to skip a week or two on occasion.