Perfect World - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• Ch 93. Baby Shi is becoming the big bully in town...  The whole chapter is just one big flow of "important people" and ends with such cliff just annoys me to no end.
  • The milk baby shall rise to prominence soon enough.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • Lmfao Shi Hao breaking everything, records and tablets alike.
  • What are their cultivation levels and how do they cultivate? Do they have only to eat strong beast and gain insight from those bone symbols?
  • What are their cultivation levels and how do they cultivate? Do they have only to eat strong beast and gain insight from those bone symbols?

so far, there is the Blood Transformation realm, and following that, (the stage the little guy is at), the Heavenly Passage realm
  • So I gather that the MC is still a toddler? :/ How annoying.

I'm all for starting them out young, but the little guy is too young for me. I'm 24 chapters in but finding it hard to want to continue.. Even with the great translation quality and awesome storyline premise. 
  • edited January 2016
    Just ignore the age. I don't see why you can't. However if you really can't, then just think of him as a genius in the literal sense. He's a mastermind, while also extremely talented in cultivation. Also this isn't the most suitable place to voice your complaints/annoyances.
  • The kid's great! Being so young, he is still not bound greatly by social constructs and common sense. And being spoiled by the stone village for a long time, no wonder he strives to get anything he wants.

This guys gonna grow stealing everything mwahahaha. 
  • Ugh. No updates
  • Nothin' much ta do about it
  • Is it just me or did the Little Guy change tremendously in personality from the moment he left Stone Village, to the point where are now? He used to be kind and relaxed and only got angry at enemies and such, now he's just an annoying c*nt to be honest. The worst part is that we never really got to read when and how these changes happened. I'm probably gonna take a PW hiatus..
  • The protagonist is very NB,His last one fist hit a planet   。 :p