Battle Through the Heavens - Latest Chapter Discussions

Comments

• I hope this arc doesn't last too long and we can meet sister sect leader soon haha... That should be hilarious
  • Even though the GREAT showdown between Xiao Yan and the Misty Cloud Sect is right around the corner, I'm still totally into this little mini save Qing Lin arc.

It's taken us hundreds of chapters, but we're almost there! Nalan Yanran gunna regret it or nah?!
  • As for me, I want this matter with the Mo Clan over in two more chapters at most (I know the chances are really slim).  I'm itching to see the showdown since tens of chapters ago. If I knew Chinese, I would have read the raws.  BTTH is one of my top faves.
  • lilygel said:

As for me, I want this matter with the Mo Clan over in two more chapters at most (I know the chances are really slim).  I'm itching to see the showdown since tens of chapters ago. If I knew Chinese, I would have read the raws.  BTTH is one of my top faves.

Same. That's why I'm stacking them so I can get the mo clan crap over as quickly as possible
  • Looks like I won't be getting what I want.  I'll just wait until this part ends before I read BTTH again.  I'm about to explode from impatience.  >.<
    The author just had to make things more and more complicated and now it seems he's introducing a character from a different nation.  Sighhh~
  • What do you guys think about the alchemy chapters of this novel?  You know, those chapters dedicated to concocting pills.  There are also chapters dedicated to describing how he steps to the next level in cultivation.  Do you guys enjoy reading those parts?  I'm not saying they are unimportant, considering that they are integral to the story.  They don't exactly mean much by themselves, but they add a bit of flavor to one's reading experience.

It's just that for someone like me who gets impatient quickly, I tend to just skim through those chapters.  I used to read them fully when I just started reading this genre.  It was quite interesting how authors describe the way one steps up to the next stage in cultivation or how an immortality pill is concocted.  But after reading such chapters by the dozens, I started to put less importance to them and just think "Okay, so he finally levels up.  Moving on...." :P
  • The cultivation breakthrough chapters are the worst I feel. Really dull and don't really add too much. The absorbing heavenly flame took several chapters when it should probably be done in a max 2 chaps...
  • For me, this novel can't be called 'well written'.Many things need in great novel is still missing but I can't describe in word... don't get me wrong, this novel is good and worth the time reading... btw im really looking toward the 3 years promised fight XD
  • If he uses the white flame, won't they realise it's the guy that attacked the Mo Clan?
  • If he uses the white flame, won't they realise it's the guy that attacked the Mo Clan?
    For now, only Old Hai knows he's using the white flame.  For some odd reason, no one can see it inside the cauldron.  They can only feel the "coldness" from it.  
  • Now that the cauldron has exploded, I find it hard to believe not one will see even a wisp. Somehow if they don't, atleast Fa Ma must suspect theres another flame....
  • hello whats the chapter in novel in the current manga 
  • Now that the cauldron has exploded, I find it hard to believe not one will see even a wisp. Somehow if they don't, atleast Fa Ma must suspect theres another flame....
    hello whats the chapter in novel in the current manga tnx for the answer 
  • I don't really understand what you're asking but I haven't read the manga...
  • If i remember corerctly, around chapter 550?
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • edited March 2016
    Jesus, the LN is so far behind the manga. How long for it to catch up?
  • Half a year or so?
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • A long, long time. XD
  • Goddamit another retarded cockroach villian in the making. Are we gonna see another Burning Heaven sect in the making?
  • what happen in recent translation? last time i read is around the time when the mc got the flame from medusa? i want to ask 1. Is the spirit grandpa already revived? 2. has the 3 years agreement with fiancee over?